Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8130372 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5526) (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Thanks all for the advice you gave as regards entering bike. Really appreciate. I will take heed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Eyin teamies bawo ni oo seewa? kiss kiss kiss Hope you all are fine? Glory to God for his love towards us. How's LO and waddling?

Hmmm..... Let me share the story of my life these days. The way my baby moves in the tummy eh shocked painful jabs most times sad but then sebi i can cope with that afterall na everybody get wetin dey pinch am inside cloth grin the one that is funny to me is how visible this baby wiggling is on the outside. My tummy and cloth will be shaking and moving, I will be adjusting and covering it so people don't notice lipsrsealed it is well....

So lets call this mid-month check up abi na roll call wink
Only few people has been answering their name on the monthly roll call... Biko we no want ghost members na, some people just register and disappeared angry issokay, am watching you in 4D cool

Only these mamas answered the last roll call
Pweetiebabe
Nnekaike
MamaDG
lioha
Prudify25
Mummy4life1
Preshpearl
Honeypels

Funkaish and SlimBrawnie didn't answer their name but thank God we have heard from you after then. Blame laziness tongue

ProfAmah -- How are you doing? Pls pop in and say hi

Humbleme99 - i should have collected that pack of fresh Yo from you the other day you registered. Thanks to @pweetiebabe angry maybe you would have been answering your name now sad

MrsTgee - mama, you sef register and disappear, is that how you use to do

Mzchirious, Christianaoha and Sysengr
We haven't heard from you this year. Hope all is well.

Amarisa - - You haven't showed up for a Loooooooonnng time now angry I hope you are good.

Oyovwi - - Our newest mama, Welcome once again ma

#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Ok mummy, am vexing seriously here o, have been at the clinic since 7am and up till now they can't find my folder see me see wahala p

Ndo oo.... Na their way now.... Lol. Those attendants will now start asking foolish questions like... Did you use your folder anywhere?

Me: No ma sad [ in my mind, I will be like, Yes na, I used it in the market na undecided]

Question 2- Did you have emergency visit since your last visit?
Me: No ma, I haven't visited here since my last appointment

Question 3- So where is your folder now, I can't find it here ooo
Me:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
barbie047:

I have another appointment on 17of March for another scan. He said he is seeing a gestational sac but i should repeat it again in 2 weeks time. I pray it's not ectopic pregnancy.

Okay lemme know how it goes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
angeltolly:

Ndo oo.... Na their way now.... Lol. Those attendants will now start asking foolish questions like... Did you use your folder anywhere?

Me: No ma sad [ in my mind, I will be like, Yes na, I used it in the market na undecided]

Question 2- Did you have emergency visit since your last visit?
Me: No ma, I haven't visited here since my last appointment

Question 3- So where is your folder now, I can't find it here
Me:
I don turn fighter here self na all attendant and nurses I don fight o but thank they he seen it, imagine me number 10 now rolling with number 50 upward

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
LadyMessi:

Present ma o, false labour is really dealing with me. What about running to toilet every 20-25minutes to urinate, can't even eat nor walk well again, always angry at every little thing ... My joy is that April is around the corner.
Congratulations to all the mamas that have put to bed.
Story of my life right now. Dh keeps wondering every minute what he has done wrong again I've kuku accepted my second name, Angry Bird. grin grin
Everything is just so annoying and the heat is not even helping matters. I pray it all ends soon, can't wait to get myself back undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
zaynie:

My sister gave birth to her son on March 10th at around 11.30pm via an emergency CS due to baby in distress.
Baby is cute for days and doing well.
Mother is well rested and getting healed.
Papa is happy and smiling everywhere.

Yaaaaaaaaayyy, zaynie af born!
Congrats to ur sis and her cute son, Olorun a wo oh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Good day mamas,

I saw dis online and decided to share with mamas who will soon offload, u can actually pepper oga after birth with ur honey pot but if another one enter, my hand no dey oh

Using Cloves for Vaginal Tightening.

1. Clove Sitz BATH
(there are different types of sitz bath)
(a) Salt
(b) Cloves
(c) Hot water

PROCEDURE:
Get a clean sitz bowl. Pour boiled water, add a little salt(1tsp), add the cloves then(200g), Seat on it let the heat go inside your vagina until the water is not longer hot.

BENEFITS:
1.It tightening the vigina
2. It fight infections
3. It gives your honey pot a pleasant smell

2. VAGINA WASH
(a). Cloves 200g
(b). Container eg Eva water bottle (1 and half litres)

PROCEDURE:
Pour the cloves in the bottle and add water, leave it for 3 days, it will change colour to dark brown. Use it to wash your VJ and once you use and it's peppery that means there is an infection. Continue using until you can't feel the pains anymore

BENEFITS
1. fights infections
2. Gives vagina a very good smell
3. It's makes your hubby enjoy sex with you because of the pleasant smell
4. Reduces unnecessary discharge
5. Tightens the vagina

20 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
ijeije123:
Mummies in the house. I bring to you Original Kids' IPad and Kids' Learning Machine. IPad is N18500, Kids' Learning Machine is N7500.
Payment on delivery to Lagos residents
Delivery Nationwide.
Wholesale also available

What are the features and application's on the kids tablet?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
zaynie:

My sister gave birth to her son on March 10th at around 11.30pm via an emergency CS due to baby in distress.

Congratulations to you . God bless our cute baby and the parent. Wish her speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Team May mamas how una dey? Angeltolly my cappo how is d waddling.....

Mamas baby weigh 1.35kg @ 30weeks is d weight OK cos meo feel its small.
It's not small oh . Was looking at my scan result at 30 weeks today. Baby was weighing 1.667. I gave birth to 4.7. Please just look for a way the baby will not grow too big.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Anugod:

Story of my life right now. Dh keeps wondering every minute what he has done wrong again I've kuku accepted my second name, Angry Bird. grin grin
Everything is just so annoying and the heat is not even helping matters. I pray it all ends soon, can't wait to get myself back undecided

May God see us through ooo, I pity my little daughter of 3 years, I beat her like kilode as she too can worry for Africa.
The hot weather is another thing pouring sand to my garri.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
davsquared:

We quiet true true sha. Maybe na gentle mamas dey our team. grin grin

I dont mind porting to March ending though. wink wink The prayer is for healthy baby and mum.

May God see all of us through.

Nobi small quite o, I think our able capo should ginger us more to high our moral and to remind us that we are next in line.
"TEAM APRIL THE BLESSED TEAM"

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
zaynie:

Big congrats to your sis and family
Wish her speedy recovery

Runs to buy cloves @ Goldenheart002 grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Goldenheart002:
Good day mamas,

I saw dis online and decided to share with mamas who will soon offload, u can actually pepper oga after birth with ur honey pot but if another one enter, my hand no dey oh

Using Cloves for Vaginal Tightening.

1. Clove Sitz BATH
(there are different types of sitz bath)

(a) Salt
(b) Cloves
(c) Hot water

PROCEDURE:
Get a clean sitz bowl. Pour boiled water, add a little salt(1tsp), add the cloves then(200g), Seat on it let the heat go inside your vagina until the water is not longer hot.

BENEFITS:
1.It tightening the vigina
2. It fight infections
3. It gives your honey pot a pleasant smell

2. VAGINA WASH
(a). Cloves 200g
(b). Container eg Eva water bottle (1 and half litres)

PROCEDURE:
Pour the cloves in the bottle and add water, leave it for 3 days, it will change colour to dark brown. Use it to wash your VJ and once you use and it's peppery that means there is an infection. Continue using until you can't feel the pains anymore

BENEFITS
1. fights infections
2. Gives vagina a very good smell
3. It's makes your hubby enjoy sex with you because of the pleasant smell
4. Reduces unnecessary discharge
5. Tightens the vagina

What’s clove? Plus does the vagina get really loose after delivery and does it got back to its prebirth shape after healing

(First time mom)

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
angeltolly:
Eyin teamies bawo ni oo seewa? kiss kiss kiss Hope you all are fine? Glory to God for his love towards us. How's LO and waddling?

Hmmm..... Let me share the story of my life these days. The way my baby moves in the tummy eh shocked painful jabs most times sad but then sebi i can cope with that afterall na everybody get wetin dey pinch am inside cloth grin the one that is funny to me is how visible this baby wiggling is on the outside. My tummy and cloth will be shaking and moving, I will be adjusting and covering it so people don't notice lipsrsealed it is well....

#TeamNoLoss[/b]
This is so meee. There is a way is adjust myself before the movement embarrass me in public. Lol. It will surely end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:30am On Mar 13, 2020
LadyMessi:

Nobi small quite o, I think our able capo should ginger us more to high our moral and to remind us that we are next in line.
"TEAM APRIL THE BLESSED TEAM"

Team April!
The blessed team!!
God is in control.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 2:13am On Mar 13, 2020
daragoldy:
please who's selling first grade baby clothes on this platform.
I don't sell ,but I can share a contact of some1 who does she is not on social media so you have to go and select by yourself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 2:14am On Mar 13, 2020
angeltolly:

Great. It is well with you and LO
Amen cappo,we are getting better daily the heat can't spoil my shine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 6:20am On Mar 13, 2020
Bisade44:

What’s clove? Plus does the vagina get really loose after delivery and does it got back to its prebirth shape after healing

(First time mom)
This is the image of cloves. Some people add it to their pap or kunu.

The vagina gets loose after delivery but with time and goldenheart002 formula, it'll go back to shape almost as if nothing came out of there.
@Goldenheart002 thanks for sharing that with us.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2020
Cutemarvel:
It's not small oh . Was looking at my scan result at 30 weeks today. Baby was weighing 1.667. I gave birth to 4.7. Please just look for a way the baby will not grow too big.
Ok mummy will definitely watch it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2020
Awesomemama:

Big congrats to your sis and family
Wish her speedy recovery

Runs to buy cloves @ Goldenheart002 grin

U no go catch Singleton dis time around grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2020
bimberry1307:

This is the image of cloves. Some people add it to their pap or kunu.

The vagina gets loose after delivery but with time and goldenheart002 formula, it'll go back to shape almost as if nothing came out of there.
@Goldenheart002 thanks for sharing that with us.

Thanks for breaking it down ma, I couldn't have explained better. Gracias

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2020
PatKing:

Team April!
The blessed team!!
God is in control.

So @patking u remember d time I was blaming Ofe Nsala for the pressure I was having down my viginal? , I Neve knew that my baby has headed down my viginal, because previously he was in breech position. Went for ANC yesterday everything was ok...also my baby is weighing 2036g at 34 weeks hope is ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:09am On Mar 13, 2020
MamaDG:
This is so meee. There is a way is adjust myself before the movement embarrass me in public. Lol. It will surely end in praise.

Lolzzz.... Thank God i am not alone. Sometimes, I wonder what's up in there.... Like this baby, why are you busy what are you doing inside there? Ki lon sele gangan? cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2020
All these clove formula flying up and down this thread....... Hmmmm...... I see many mamas coming back to this thread before the end of the year cheesy cheesy. Lemme come and be going
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 11:06am On Mar 13, 2020
angeltolly:
All these clove formula flying up and down this thread....... Hmmmm...... I see many mamas coming back to this thread before the end of the year cheesy cheesy. Lemme come and be going

For where?

Clove and zip up oh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
Mamas please patronise me so I can shop baby items�� 4k only location is abuja, we deliver nationwide too. Wholesale deals also available. Call or whatsapp 08024510000

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ada243:
Mamas please patronise me so I can shop baby items�� 4k only location is abuja, we deliver nationwide too. Wholesale deals also available. Call or whatsapp 08024510000

Where in Abuja

I need a free dress

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by daragoldy(f): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=nnekaike post=87396501]I don't sell ,but I can share a contact of some1 who does she is not on social media so you have to go and select by yourself.
[/quote

location please]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=daragoldy post=87409544][/quote]am in Lagos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
LadyMessi:

May God see us through ooo, I pity my little daughter of 3 years, I beat her like kilode as she too can worry for Africa.
The hot weather is another thing pouring sand to my garri.

I have kukuma transfer almost all the care of my 21month old son to his father before I use vexation do bad thing. embarassed

It will end in praise

(1) (2) (3) ... (5526) (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.