Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8129686 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Goldenheart002:

U no go catch Singleton dis time around grin grin grin

Bullet proof will be in place b4 then tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
LegitDiva:

Where in Abuja

I need a free dress
Karu/maraba axis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
angeltolly:
Eyin teamies bawo ni oo seewa? kiss kiss kiss Hope you all are fine? Glory to God for his love towards us. How's LO and waddling?

Hmmm..... Let me share the story of my life these days. The way my baby moves in the tummy eh shocked painful jabs most times sad but then sebi i can cope with that afterall na everybody get wetin dey pinch am inside cloth grin the one that is funny to me is how visible this baby wiggling is on the outside. My tummy and cloth will be shaking and moving, I will be adjusting and covering it so people don't notice lipsrsealed it is well....

So lets call this mid-month check up abi na roll call wink
Only few people has been answering their name on the monthly roll call... Biko we no want ghost members na, some people just register and disappeared angry issokay, am watching you in 4D cool

Only these mamas answered the last roll call
Pweetiebabe
Nnekaike
MamaDG
lioha
Prudify25
Mummy4life1
Preshpearl
Honeypels

Funkaish and SlimBrawnie didn't answer their name but thank God we have heard from you after then. Blame laziness tongue

ProfAmah -- How are you doing? Pls pop in and say hi

Humbleme99 - i should have collected that pack of fresh Yo from you the other day you registered. Thanks to @pweetiebabe angry maybe you would have been answering your name now sad

MrsTgee - mama, you sef register and disappear, is that how you use to do

Mzchirious, Christianaoha and Sysengr
We haven't heard from you this year. Hope all is well.

Amarisa - - You haven't showed up for a Loooooooonnng time now angry I hope you are good.

Oyovwi - - Our newest mama, Welcome once again ma

#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss
Ah, cappo I don't get notified on your mentions o, I wanted replying someone's mention only to scroll down & see yours now. We are doing fine. I've not been faithful to my drugs sha cos my son has been an handful, people say it's cos I'm expecting another that's why he keeps coming down with one thing or the other... Lol... we are 29weeks now, I just keep counting down to the next 7/8 weeks when my plane will land. Thanks for checking on us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Good day mamas in the house.

Pls is it possible/normal to be dilating and contracting without pains?
Cus that's what I'm going thru now. I'm admitted already and since morning around 7am no pains again but there are contractions and I'm already 6cm gone but no pains. And they wont let me go home or move around, says its risky so baby doesnt come out in the process. My first child, I didn't experience it like this. It was fast, pains with contractions and dilation, I progressed so fast.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Awesomemama:

Bullet proof will be in place b4 then tongue

Hehehehehehe
Ask Mama ehn, ehn, ehn and ehn! They all had bullet proof b4 it happened

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
HolySteph:

Cus that's what I'm going thru now. I'm admitted already and since morning around 7am no pains again but there are contractions and I'm already 6cm gone but no pains. And they wont let me go home or move around, says its risky so baby doesnt come out in the process. My first child, I didn't experience it like this. It was fast, pains with contractions and dilation, I progressed so fast.

Easy peasy mama, we expect d good news soon

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
HolySteph:

It's possible ma. Just pray for stronger contractions especially when it's time to push.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Good evening momma.. Don't forget to add Nursing bra to your list... Contact me for your nursing bra available at affordable price of 3500 for 3 sets
Pay on delivery within Ibadan, 200 for delivery charges anywhere within Ibadan
Available in size small, medium and big size

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Big size 85B

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Size 40/85C

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Size 40/90

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2020
Size 40/90B

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
Size 80B

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Goldenheart002:

Hehehehehehe
Ask Mama ehn, ehn, ehn and ehn! They all had bullet proof b4 it happened

angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsjoy: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
LadyMessi:

My sister, I can relate with my 3year old daughter. Please dnt beat her o Mama.. Show her more love now that your little one is coming. It will all end in praise.

May God see us through ooo, I pity my little daughter of 3 years, I beat her like kilode as she too can worry for Africa.
The hot weather is another thing pouring sand to my garri.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2020
SlimBrawnie:

Ah, cappo I don't get notified on your mentions o, I wanted replying someone's mention only to scroll down & see yours now. We are doing fine. I've not been faithful to my drugs sha cos my son has been an handful, people say it's cos I'm expecting another that's why he keeps coming down with one thing or the other... Lol... we are 29weeks now, I just keep counting down to the next 7/8 weeks when my plane will land. Thanks for checking on us

Oh! That's strange. Lol, bobo is enjoying being a baby oo. Try take your drugs. Ndo! It is well with you. Ehmmmm...... The way you dey countdown ehnnn lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 5:00am On Mar 14, 2020
So sad,all the itrms i sent money to my brothers girlfriend to buy for me is on hold,she said she cant come again because of the restrictions.... I dont know who sent me oooo chai!!!

Dhl charges are just too much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 5:29am On Mar 14, 2020
HolySteph:

It is possible mama. Supernatutal childbirth in action. Just pray for strong enough contractions to push the baby out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 6:48am On Mar 14, 2020
ambient:
So sad,all the itrms i sent money to my brothers girlfriend to buy for me is on hold,she said she cant come again because of the restrictions.... I dont know who sent me oooo chai!!!

Sorry about the disappointment. Just buy little things here till there is movement.
Shop with mama Zaynie as a mama suggested.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2020
Haa!
So sorry about that.

Just arrange small change for mama zaynie and she will help you get nice stuffs. Many people here have bought from her

ambient:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bibbzz: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
Good morning mamas, please I need help with my daughters hair. She’s almost 9 months old and hair that fell out at the back that went bald has refused to grow at all and all the other parts is growing very long please what can I do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmumi(f): 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Gloriousheart:
Birth Story

First of all, I want to really appreciate all the mamas here and on ATC thread for your congrats, support, likes, calls. Thank you all. We will always have cause to rejoice. My able Captain thank you.

Birth story submitted. Cc Captain beyedew

What a faithful God! The expectation of his people shall NEVER be cut short. Congratulations sis, my excitement is literally over the roof. Welcome my angel

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Cutemarvel:
It's not small oh . Was looking at my scan result at 30 weeks today. Baby was weighing 1.667. I gave birth to 4.7. Please just look for a way the baby will not grow too big.
please dont scare me, My last scan says baby was 1.73 at 31wks 2 days and I was 30wks then. God help me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Front n rear camera, Google search, Games, charging port, volume, micro USB and all the applications as seen in the pics.
LegitDiva:

What are the features and application's on the kids tablet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mummies, these are Kids IPad, Kids learning Machine and Kids toy pad. Prices are N18500, N7500, and N3000 respectively. Location is Ikorodu, Lagos. Delivery nationwide.
Call/ 0.8.1.4.0.9.7.9.two.9.8

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
ambient:

I think FedEx is cheaper. You can check them out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
estilo:
Haa!
So sorry about that.

Just arrange small change for mama zaynie and she will help you get nice stuffs. Many people here have bought from her

i know,i am talking about what i already bought.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
miraclebaby:
I think FedEx is cheaper. You can check them out
Thanks will look into them...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hello mums,
I have a question to ask sorry if I sound a bit ignorant by asking but I wanted to know

Why are many moms against CS so much to the point of endangering their lives?
I have a friend who lost a previous pregnancy to BP issues then she took in again and also had BP issues again. When her due date was close her doctor scheduled her for CS because of her BP but she didn't go, she stayed home until labour started and became so severe before going to the hospital just because he wanted to give birth through vagina. That act of hers was life threatening because it's possible to have seizures from BP while in labour but she didn't care.
Another woman I live in the same area with, she lost her life from bleeding after pushing a very big baby through her tiny pelvis. This woman was also scheduled for CS but she and her husband agreed she will not do it but will give birth at home through vagina.
Another one of my sister in laws also suffered severe cervix tears and had to be stitched from anus to vagina because of pushing out a very big baby of almost 5kg. The woman was scheduled for CS but she refused to go and decided to give birth naturally instead so she stayed home till labour started that's how she ended up having very bad tears when giving birth. The woman lost so much blood during delivery and was in hospital for a long time because of the trauma her system went through

Please I just want to know why women are so against CS. Personally I don't think its that bad or maybe its my ignorance, a part from longer recovery period or cost why exactly do so many people hate it?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funkaish: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
angeltolly:
Eyin teamies bawo ni oo seewa? kiss kiss kiss Hope you all are fine? Glory to God for his love towards us. How's LO and waddling?

Hmmm..... Let me share the story of my life these days. The way my baby moves in the tummy eh shocked painful jabs most times sad but then sebi i can cope with that afterall na everybody get wetin dey pinch am inside cloth grin the one that is funny to me is how visible this baby wiggling is on the outside. My tummy and cloth will be shaking and moving, I will be adjusting and covering it so people don't notice lipsrsealed it is well....

So lets call this mid-month check up abi na roll call wink
Only few people has been answering their name on the monthly roll call... Biko we no want ghost members na, some people just register and disappeared angry issokay, am watching you in 4D cool

Only these mamas answered the last roll call
Pweetiebabe
Nnekaike
MamaDG
lioha
Prudify25
Mummy4life1
Preshpearl
Honeypels

Funkaish and SlimBrawnie didn't answer their name but thank God we have heard from you after then. Blame laziness tongue

ProfAmah -- How are you doing? Pls pop in and say hi

Humbleme99 - i should have collected that pack of fresh Yo from you the other day you registered. Thanks to @pweetiebabe angry maybe you would have been answering your name now sad

MrsTgee - mama, you sef register and disappear, is that how you use to do

Mzchirious, Christianaoha and Sysengr
We haven't heard from you this year. Hope all is well.

Amarisa - - You haven't showed up for a Loooooooonnng time now angry I hope you are good.

Oyovwi - - Our newest mama, Welcome once again ma

#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss
we they here o..about 32 weeks gone...may we all deliver safely..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funkaish: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
nahzyla:
Hello mums,
I have a question to ask sorry if I sound a bit ignorant by asking but I wanted to know

I have a friend who lost a previous pregnancy to BP issues then she took in again and also had BP issues again. When her due date was close her doctor scheduled her for CS because of her BP but she didn't go, she stayed home until labour started and became so severe before going to the hospital just because he wanted to give birth through vagina. That act of hers was life threatening because it's possible to have seizures from BP while in labour but she didn't care.
Another woman I live in the same area with, she lost her life from bleeding after pushing a very big baby through her tiny pelvis. This woman was also scheduled for CS but she and her husband agreed she will not do it but will give birth at home through vagina.
Another one of my sister in laws also suffered severe cervix tears and had to be stitched from anus to vagina because of pushing out a very big baby of almost 5kg. The woman was scheduled for CS but she refused to go and decided to give birth naturally instead so she stayed home till labour started that's how she ended up having very bad tears when giving birth. The woman lost so much blood during delivery and was in hospital for a long time because of the trauma her system went through

Please I just want to know why women are so against CS. Personally I don't think its that bad or maybe its my ignorance, a part from longer recovery period or cost why exactly do so many people hate it?
its ignorance, if my moms is praying for me..she would always say that "woni fi obe gbebi e" meaning that I would not use CS for delivery...until I explained to her to its God that gives doctors the wisdom of CS....its not until you deliver tru vaginal before claiming Hebrew woman delivery...the best is mom and child are perfectly fine...May God help us

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
nahzyla:
Hello mums,

most times it is the cost that scare people away...but for me...life should come first...if it is the safest means for a woman...pls grab it...safe delivery is mother alive and baby alive . .God help us..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.