Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,169 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8130765 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5549) (5550) (5551) (5552) (5553) (5554) (5555) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Cappo of life, we are good oo infact d rate @ wish am eyeing May ehn, hubby keeps disturbing me to start washing and pack my hospital bags but laziness no go allow me see road o

Lol...... May is just around the corner jare. But for real i support your hubby sha, you should start washing, ironing even if you want to give small time for the packing but all must be done this month o. I took advantage of this "stay at home" to wash 3 days in a roll while DH helped to iron. So rebuke laziness o and get to work wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hardeyolaotee(f): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Good afternoon mommas, my hospital just sent me a text to remind me of my ANC tomorrow and with the lockdown is it possible to even go?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
Happy new month teamies.
How are we all doing this period of lock down?
Hope we were able to buy few food stuff that last us?
I know and pray that this too shall pass soon in Jesus name, Amen.

Let us welcome our latest mama Ada243 and pls let us your edd and baby sex if known. Thanks
Welcome to our wonderful family and pls stay safe.

TEAM JUNE 2020 ROLL CALL FOR APRIL

Moniker................................ EDD........................... Sex

001. Tomblessings ................... 2nd June .........................
002. 4realwoman .................... 12th June ......................... XY
003. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................
004. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June ......................... XY
005. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX
006. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ...........................
007. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX
008. FashionTrend ................... 25th June ..........................
009. daragoldy........…............... 26th June .......................... XX
010. Livelystone ........................ June ..............................
011. rositabuch ......................... June .............................
012. tomtittot .......................... 29th June ........................ Surprise
013. mrslander .......................... 30th June .......................
014. Ada243 ..............................

Please let know how you all are doing please.
How about with shopping? As for me don't really need much and I was able to order few things from zaynie but am yet to get them and I will buy the remaining ones around my area ones the lockdown ends.
Baby clothe are washed/ironed and packed just to add the other things ones I get them.

Hope we are taking our drugs religiously? I have taken 2 dose of TT injection and second dose of my malaria drugs just taking my pronatal at the moment.

How far with baby kicks? My own will just be kicking and you could see it from my cloth self and the feeling is just something else. grin

Let's try n take our drugs, have a Dr's number to call at all time because that is why they are our Dr's and try as much as possible to go for anternatal.

I pray that the Lord that started this journey with us will be faithful to complete it with us and we shall all rejoice at the end & no form of virus will come near our dwelling in Jesus name, Amen.

If you are June mama kindly alert me to include your name in the roll call and please let provide us edd for those that haven't done that yet and baby sex.

Let's not forget that Monday's are for prayers let come out and pray for our mamas, our family and nation.
Tuesday's are for sexy bumps feel free to showcase your bump mamas.

Stay safe
Stay safe and stay safe
The Lord will see us all through in Jesus name, Amen.

Team June for no loss
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for Mother Alive, Baby Alive and Father Alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2020
angeltolly:

Lol...... May is just around the corner jare. But for real i support your hubby sha, you should start washing, ironing even if you want to give small time for the packing but all must be done this month o. I took advantage of this "stay at home" to wash 3 days in a roll while DH helped to iron. So rebuke laziness o and get to work wink
Will definitely start buy before weekend
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
Thank you mamas for the feedback. Glad you enjoyed my long boredom-induced story grin

@jazzyjazz no problems mama, we already did it at National Hospital

A super duper happy new month to us all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hardeyolaotee:
Good afternoon mommas, my hospital just sent me a text to remind me of my ANC tomorrow and with the lockdown is it possible to even go?

You can definitely go. Hospitals are exempted from the lockdown and if the policemen stop you, you can tell them where you’re headed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mzleemah:
TEAM MARCH SIGNING OUT IN GRAND STYLE

The month of March has finally come to an end.

To the glory of the Almighty God, we came, we delivered our babies no loss was recorded its not by our power nor by might, we say a very big Thank you to God. I pray our children be a continuous source of joy to us, May they be the coolness of our eyes, the good Lord will continue to provide all we need to take care of them.
Congratulations once againr.

Why did this post make me emotional? Chai
Abi is it post partum blues? grin

Anyway congrats to my fellow march teamies and a big thank you to cappo mzleemah for keeping tabs so diligently, three gbosa for you.
May God bless all our new born babies and grant easy delivery to those expecting. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babiesoflagos(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
Asapretty:
BS
So my EDD was 6th March according to LMP and all the scans I carried out, I prayed to God to deliver on or before 6th March because I was already tired, but God had other plans for me, at 38 weeks I began walking long distances and climbing stairs to induce labour but DS was just busy enjoying his mansion in my belly, on my EDD which doubles as my ante natal my doctor checked me but no show as I was not having even Braxton Hicks so he told me to relax and check in the following week if labour fails to come I should come in for induction but he told me to engage in s*x and n*pple stimulation that it will trigger labour, that was how DH enter work oh but the following being 13th still no sign of labour as at then I was 41 weeks and doctor told me to come in on the 16th for induction since their policy is to induce someone at 41 weeks 3 days if labour tarries. 16th was on a Monday and on the 15th being Sunday I went to church prayed and asked God for a last minute miracle because I didn't want to go through the induction route, that Sunday I started having serious diarrhea and menstrual like cramps called my sister she said it was a sign hopefully before Monday labour will set in, By Monday morning it was still same way I took my bags and DH and I set out for the hospital, got to the labour ward Ward and told them how I felt I was checked and was told I was just 1cm dilated and having weak contraction so I will be induced by 12am of 17th and told DH to go donate blood in case it ends up as CS which he did and I was given a bed space. Around 5pm a midwife told me to come in for another VE by 8:45pm if no progress then the inducement will be administered by then the contraction was becoming stronger but irregular, the doctors had an emergency CS which delayed my VE till around 11pm and when I was checked I was 4cm dilated, the doctor told me he would come check me by 4 am to know how far I have progressed because based on my progress I will deliver by 6 or 7am at this point I was in great pains wondering if this was how I will continue for the next 7 to 8hrs I started crying and DH and my sis consoled me, hubby was not allowed into the labour Ward but elder sis was there with me rubbing my waist at every contraction and fanning me tell me not to shout but do the breathing exercise, I threw up severally and I didn't know if I was in heaven or on Earth,I couldn't lie down, I couldn't stand, around some minutes to 3 am I was 8cm dilated and I started feeling the urge to push but I was told not to till I felt like pooing I told my sis and the nurses came to check and was like madam this is your baby's head and I was told to push with the next contraction I did but baby was half way when contraction disappeared and baby nose was blocked so I was told they needed to give me a cut to bring baby out because he could not breath and I was cut, that was the most painful part of my delivery process but I had to do it and my son was out at 3:25 am screaming. I shouted thank you Jesus I was stitched though baby was takes to neonatal due to the presence of meconium in my water.
DS is growing daily looks bigger than a two weeks old daddy is happy mummy is fully healed and family members are rejoicing. Vigilante is real.
Thanks to this family for being there through out this journey may God give everyone here easy and peasy delivery as God answered me he will answer you, my active labour and delivery lasted just 4hours.
Cappo Mzleemah BS submitted.

Congratulations ma!!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kosibaby: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Adesquare2:
Good morning able mamas, please kindly permit me to rant. I was at the hospital (Orile-Agege General Hospital) this morning for my ANC as early as 5:45 am because of the crowd so that I can be attended to on time. At exactly 8:00am, someone came to send all of us home and said we should only come to the hospital when our water breaks or we see blood. Not a single doctor available to attend to us. So many of us are due already. As at last week wednesday, the doctor that attended to me even told me I might give birth before today yet we were all sent back. Someone said she has even passed 40 weeks and she was also sent home. The most shocking is a lady who came for elective CS and was also turned back that they are not doing elective CS for now. She left almost crying and said she does not even know where to go to or which hospital will accept her today. I feel so concerned for her as I type. As for me, I am 38 weeks and 4 days already. What if I fall into labour and there is no water or blood which is the only requirement given to come to the hospital. To also think that I already paid more than 80 percent of my hospital bill at this general hospital. My question now is if it is possible to get a good private hospital that will accept someone at this stage of pregnancy? If yes, can you please recommend?

Had a similar case at Subol, Idimu road. They were the ones that gave me a drug that triggered malaria only for me to return with high temp and the nurse was rude and asking who let u come inside.
I was isolated outside since they said they cant let me enter.
a doctor came n we moved to a makeshift cubicle, he prescribed quinine , 3 times a day, but at the collection point , pharmacist said madam hope ure not pregnant. That was wen I knew I was in soup. I jejely left and went to a private hospital 3 buildings to my house and I have been in admission since Monday. Feeling better now tho. But I'm never going back there.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Angeltolly my sweet cappo, as I have decided to listen to u and hubby, have sorted baby clothes, already load d washing machine, have neatly pack my hospital stuff(will put dem in d box later) I hope before weekend I shd b able to finish all...@least I achieve something today

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
angeltolly:
TEAM MAY 2020, APRIL ROLL CALL

Happy New month of April my teamies, May this month be good to us and our household and I pray no plague will come near us. Amen!

How is the lockdown in our area? For me this lockdown has increased my laziness oo lipsrsealed My routine is eat, sleep, press phone, eat, sleep. Even body don heavy embarassed . It is well

How body and LO? Please don’t allow coro to scare you from your antenatal o, just practice safe distance and always sanitise your hands well. Avoid opening public doors with your hand instead use your leg, elbow or arm.

Also, if you have checked baby gender, please share so i can update as well or are you all team surprise .

#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

Cappo we are good o, I went for antenatal last Monday & it went very well. Wanted doing a scan but my doctor advised I wait until I'm 36weeks since I don't have any concern/issues. Then on Thursday we took DS to the hospital for immunization. DH didn't take chances at all o, maká corona. We went with a gallon of sanitizer & all wore face mask. I've honestly not been faithful to my drugs but I'm trying sha, I take fruits alot. I still have few things to buy but I'd have to order them, but everything clothing has been taking care of, just things to be applied on the body because I'm concerned about what will be applied on baby skin like cream, oil, bath soap, Vaseline & stuffs like that. I have not packed at all o, i just arranged things, early next month I'd load & wash them. It feels good to know that my plane will finally land next month then I will close shop until 2025 if DH no do me one chance again.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Asapretty:
BS

Cappo Mzleemah BS submitted.

Congrats mama. Thanks for sharing with us. May your baby continue to be a source of joy to your entire family.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LuvMercy(f): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
#Causes of female infertility

Causes of female infertility may include:

Ovulation disorders, which affect the release of eggs from the ovaries. These include hormonal disorders such as polycystic ovary syndrome. Hyperprolactinemia, a condition in which you have too much prolactin — the hormone that stimulates breast milk production — also may interfere with ovulation. Either too much thyroid hormone (hyperthyroidism) or too little (hypothyroidism) can affect the menstrual cycle or cause infertility. Other underlying causes may include too much exercise, eating disorders or tumors.

Uterine or cervical abnormalities, including abnormalities with the cervix, polyps in the uterus or the shape of the uterus. Noncancerous (benign) tumors in the uterine wall (uterine fibroids) may cause infertility by blocking the fallopian tubes or stopping a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterus.

Fallopian tube damage or blockage, often caused by inflammation of the fallopian tube (salpingitis). This can result from pelvic inflammatory disease, which is usually caused by a sexually transmitted infection, endometriosis or adhesions.

Endometriosis, which occurs when endometrial tissue grows outside of the uterus, may affect the function of the ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes.

Primary ovarian insufficiency (early menopause), when the ovaries stop working and menstruation ends before age 40. Although the cause is often unknown, certain factors are associated with early menopause, including immune system diseases, certain genetic conditions such as Turner syndrome or carriers of Fragile X syndrome, and radiation or chemotherapy treatment.

Pelvic adhesions, bands of scar tissue that bind organs that can form after pelvic infection, appendicitis, endometriosis or abdominal or pelvic surgery.

Cancer and its treatment. Certain cancers — particularly reproductive cancers — often impair female fertility. Both radiation and chemotherapy may affect fertility.

Courtesy :Mayor Clinic
You can join our whatsapp group for personal talk on https:///IkkHDsUBAbV6w2O02PpY42
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ziby: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Babiesoflagos:

Hi Good morning,
Sorry for the late reply.
Abdominal cramps and pains are normal during pregnancy. Starting from 12weeks upwards.
It's presumed to be caused by expansion of ur womb to accommodate the growing foetus. Some muscles and ligaments will be stretched causing the pain.
It shouldn't last so long, it usually subsides.

Meanwhile u shuld complain to your doctor.
Tnx ma really appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
Ziby:
Pls mamas in d house I HV been HV pain like my period for 1week nw smtime stomach pain we are just 16 weeks gone wat can cause it
Please go to hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeypels: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=angeltolly post=87980597]TEAM MAY 2020, APRIL ROLL CALL

Happy New month of April my teamies, May this month be good to us and our household and I pray no plague will come near us. Amen!

How is the lockdown in our area? For me this lockdown has increased my laziness oo lipsrsealed My routine is eat, sleep, press phone, eat, sleep. Even body don heavy embarassed . It is well

How body and LO? Please don’t allow coro to scare you from your antenatal o, just practice safe distance and always sanitise your hands well. Avoid opening public doors with your hand instead use your leg, elbow or arm.

Last week i landed in my hospital armed with my nose mask, hand gloves and sanitizer. I already plan to go late so they would have done all the singing, dancing and lectures (didn’t expect them to do that again sef considering the situation of things)
On getting there, I was told i dont need to wear gloves as it will pose more danger sef. How When you wear glove, it easily pick up different microbes then you still touch your phone (assuming you need to pick a call) hence transferring microbes to your phone. Or you want to write using a pen, some of the microbe are also transferred to the pen. If you finally throw away the gloves when you are through, you still have the microbes on your phone and pen which will still come back to you. Only doctors can use gloves as such because they discard after each use not wearing one gloves all day long. I just reason the matter and threw the gloves away come face my hand sanitizer.

Shopping nko? I hope we are through with shopping oo, especially with this lockdown. We should start packing our bags in bits now especially those early May mamas. Biko, i no wan hear stories.

We should be in our 35th, 34th, 33rd, 32nd, and 31st weeks now. We're getting there we will finish well with Mum alive, baby alive and Daddy rejoicing with plenty money. Amen.

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD
1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX---------------------23rd
2. Amarisa - - - - - - - ------------------------- 24th
3. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY----------------- 5th
4. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY------------------- 27th
5. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - - - - 27th
6. ProfAmah --------------------------------- 13th
7. MamaDG - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 13th
8. lioha - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - 2nd
9. Sysengr - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 10th
10. Prudify25 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 22nd
11. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 8th
12. Humbleme99 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 21st
13. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
14. Mummy4life1 - - - - - -XY-- - - - - - - - - - - - - 9th
15. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX---------------- 21st
16. Honeypels ------------------XY-----------------21st
17. Funkaish - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -5th
18. MrsTgee - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 7th
19. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th

If you are a May mama and you have not registered, you are very wrong angry . Copy me with your Edd now while registration is still free o.

Also, if you have checked baby gender, please share so i can update as well or are you all team surprise .

#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

[/quote

We are doing fine ...
Thanks for checking
Today was supposed to me my ANC but I didn't go.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ziby: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
miraclebaby:
Please go to hospital
Tnx ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toriaking: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
Team July mamas
Hope baby is kicking well.
Please is it normal to be vomiting � at. 22weeks. Every night is vomiting Episode for me for a week now.. no headache no fever but at night i cant keep food down and i have heart burn even if I don't eat food or anything spicy at night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
4realwoman:
Happy new month teamies.

Hi Cappo. I'm doing alright here. The kicking sometimes eh, no be here.
Was supposed to go in for sugar level test, but have been stylishly avoiding hospital. Thank God it's a private hospital with this news of doctors in general hospital not being on duty. I'll summon courage and go one of these days.

Since this is my second baby, I don't really have much to buy except for hospital items which I was thinking of buying sometime around April May.
Just hope this coro thing ends soon abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldenone(f): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
Checking on my cappo PatKing and all April mommas it will end in praise in Jesus Mighty Name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
TEAM APRIL 2020

It's our Month!!!
We are all welcome.
Big congratulations for coming this far.... We are all set...
it will all end in praise, wear your confidence and bring forth your Joy!!!

Big Congratulations to all our March mommas.
Welcome to April, all our March Babies that chose April.

01. Orente21 ---------------DOB 27/02--- XY
02. PatKing ‐----------------DOB 11/03--- XY

03. MomoAdura --------- EDD 03
04. Anugod ----‐‐---‐-------EDD 03---- XX
05. Jennykoko3009 ----EDD 03---- XY
06. LadyMessi ------------EDD 04
07. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf EDD 09----- XY
08. AdeSquare2 --------- EDD 09
09. LegitDiva --------------EDD 11
10. davsquared ----------EDD 12
11. Zinny20 --‐-------‐-----EDD 14 ---- XY
12. PecAbby ---------------EDD 16
13. wonderfulperson --EDD 17
14. MISSYTOSIN ------ EDD 17 ----- XX
15. Lisa001 ---------------- EDD 18---- XX
16. Kennysgirl ---‐‐-------EDD19 ----- XY
17. LaJoie2x --------------EDD 21----- XX
18. ChizziCindy ----------EDD 21
19. goldenone ------------EDD 21----- XY
20. forzarush ------------- EDD 22 ---- XX
21. Shallypop ------------- EDD 30 ---- XX
22. Itssettled3 ----------- EDD 30
23. mummywifey

#TeamApril2020 #TeamBlessed #TeamGodGotUs
Happy Bumping.

Yours sincerely ported in March, who else ported in March?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
MY BIRTH STORY
Baby’s name: BabyKing
Baby’s EDD: 19/04/2020
Baby’s birth date: 11/03/2020
Baby’s time of arrival: 9:45am
Baby’s weight: 2.5kg

A brief description of birth:
Water Broke at 2:45am, Momma was just 34weeks.
Went into the Hospital at 4am, drove my self, never knew the seriousness of the situation.
was checked at 7am... was hoping I will be asked to go home as I wasn't contracting nor dilating... Had no idea that ince water burst... Baby must come...
Was told to prepare for CS (due to previous 2 cs) as Baby must be delivered within the hour... was given steroid to mature Baby's lungs at 7:30am intravenously... felt a million pins all over me...
Was still trying to digest "Baby must be delivered" ... A doctor was asking for deposit, another came to shave, another was setting lines, another was removing my jewels... still on the phone with Hubby who was out of town, when my phone was ceased, a wheelchair was waiting....

My people, na so I take Born my Bobo... 34 weeker with a good weight... but had to stay in NICU for 10days.

I was depressed, but happy Baby was doing fine.
on discharging us, Corona arrived Abuja... celebration was cut short... apart from immediate family members, this is the first time am coming public...

TEAMIES PLEASE PARDON ME, it wasn't the best timing for me... I am deeply pained and depressed about the situation of the country.

Baby can't go for 2 weeks checks, same as Momma.... cos of Corona, as my Doctor advise of it's not life and dead... stay home for now...

My son is a Blessing...
a strong Man.

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Angeltolly my sweet cappo, as I have decided to listen to u and hubby, have sorted baby clothes, already load d washing machine, have neatly pack my hospital stuff(will put dem in d box later) I hope before weekend I shd b able to finish all...@least I achieve something today

Good. You are doing well. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
SlimBrawnie:

Cappo we are good o, I went for antenatal last Monday & it went very well. Wanted doing a scan but my doctor advised I wait until I'm 36weeks since I don't have any concern/issues. Then on Thursday we took DS to the hospital for immunization. DH didn't take chances at all o, maká corona. We went with a gallon of sanitizer & all wore face mask. I've honestly not been faithful to my drugs but I'm trying sha, I take fruits alot. I still have few things to buy but I'd have to order them, but everything clothing has been taking care of, just things to be applied on the body because I'm concerned about what will be applied on baby skin like cream, oil, bath soap, Vaseline & stuffs like that. I have not packed at all o, i just arranged things, early next month I'd load & wash them. It feels good to know that my plane will finally land next month then I will close shop until 2025 if DH no do me one chance again.

Weldone oo.... About the routine drugs, please try (this goes to me as well tongue)
Good to know you are almost done with shopping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
@ Honeypels, why you dey skip antenatal na? You dey fear coro Don't worry, you are covered
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
PatKing:
MY BIRTH STORY

Went into the Hospital at 4am, drove my self, never knew the seriousness of the situation.
was checked at 7am... was hoping I will be asked to go home as I wasn't contracting nor dilating... Had no idea that ince water burst... Baby must come...
Was told to prepare for CS (due to previous 2 cs) as Baby must be delivered within the hour... was given steroid to mature Baby's lungs at 7:30am intravenously... felt a million pins all over me...
Was still trying to digest "Baby must be delivered" ... A doctor was asking for deposit, another came to shave, another was setting lines, another was removing my jewels... still on the phone with Hubby who was out of town, when my phone was ceased, a wheelchair was waiting....

My people, na so I take Born my Bobo... 34 weeker with a good weight... but had to stay in NICU for 10days.

on discharging us, Corona arrived Abuja... celebration was cut short... apart from immediate family members, this is the first time am coming public...

TEAMIES PLEASE PARDON ME, it wasn't the best timing for me... I am deeply pained and depressed about the situation of the country.

Baby can't go for 2 weeks checks, same as Momma.... cos of Corona, as my Doctor advise of it's not life and dead... stay home for now...

My son is a Blessing...
a strong Man.

Wow congrats,. welcome babyking

We tot u left us go Dubai grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2020
PatKing:
MY BIRTH STORY

My son is a Blessing...
a strong Man.

Congratulations ma'am.... Welcome babyking. You are a blessing

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Congratulations @ Momma PatKing smiley smiley
To God be the glory great things He has done.
Welcome BabyKing cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
PatKing:
MY BIRTH STORY

My son is a Blessing...
a strong Man.

Wow Cappo! Big congrats to you. Baby really couldn't wait to be in your arms. grin Thank God for safe delivery and welcome Babyking

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Pinkandpurple:

I've been able to buy more than half of the items on my hospital list, what I did was keep spare 2k in my purse whenever I'm going to the market, I made sure I bought one or 2 things on the list. But I haven't gotten anything for baby yet oo except socks..

That's good, I was waiting to buy everything before Lockdown came up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
PatKing:
TEAM APRIL 2020

It's our Month!!!
We are all welcome.
Big congratulations for coming this far.... We are all set...
it will all end in praise, wear your confidence and bring forth your Joy!!!

Big Congratulations to all our March mommas.
Welcome to April, all our March Babies that chose April.

01. Orente21 ---------------DOB 27/02--- XY
02. PatKing ‐----------------DOB 11/03--- XY

03. MomoAdura --------- EDD 03
04. Anugod ----‐‐---‐-------EDD 03---- XX
05. Jennykoko3009 ----EDD 03---- XY
06. LadyMessi ------------EDD 04
07. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf EDD 09----- XY
08. AdeSquare2 --------- EDD 09
09. LegitDiva --------------EDD 11
10. davsquared ----------EDD 12
11. Zinny20 --‐-------‐-----EDD 14 ---- XY
12. PecAbby ---------------EDD 16
13. wonderfulperson --EDD 17
14. MISSYTOSIN ------ EDD 17 ----- XX
15. Lisa001 ---------------- EDD 18---- XX
16. Kennysgirl ---‐‐-------EDD19 ----- XY
17. LaJoie2x --------------EDD 21----- XX
18. ChizziCindy ----------EDD 21
19. goldenone ------------EDD 21----- XY
20. forzarush ------------- EDD 22 ---- XX
21. Shallypop ------------- EDD 30 ---- XX
22. Itssettled3 ----------- EDD 30
23. mummywifey

#TeamApril2020 #TeamBlessed #TeamGodGotUs
Happy Bumping.

Yours sincerely ported in March, who else ported in March?

Didn't port. Still waddling but waiting earnestly. May God make it easy for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Bomgirl:

Done shopping ke? Not bought anything. But then, I bought plenty when I had my son so his sibling can wear them first. grin

That's good for you ma, unlike we that is our first time ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5549) (5550) (5551) (5552) (5553) (5554) (5555) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hamzashaf99(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.