Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8175708 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5552) (5553) (5554) (5555) (5556) (5557) (5558) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jennykoko3009:
BA
My prince just made his grand entrance today. Bs later
Congratulations Ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Dear Ma'am,

I beg help me put mouth biko.

I noticed my tummy is full and strong since yesterday till now. I am 34weeksplus. Has anyone experienced this and is it something to worry about?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Blackfinegirl:

My miracle baby arrived on mother's Day. Birth story coming soon .
Congratulations Ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LegitDiva: 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
PatKing:
MY BIRTH STORY
Baby’s name: BabyKing
Baby’s EDD: 19/04/2020
Baby’s birth date: 11/03/2020
Baby’s time of arrival: 9:45am
Baby’s weight: 2.5kg

A brief description of birth:
Water Broke at 2:45am, Momma was just 34weeks.
Went into the Hospital at 4am, drove my self, never knew the seriousness of the situation.
was checked at 7am... was hoping I will be asked to go home as I wasn't contracting nor dilating... Had no idea that ince water burst... Baby must come...
Was told to prepare for CS (due to previous 2 cs) as Baby must be delivered within the hour... was given steroid to mature Baby's lungs at 7:30am intravenously... felt a million pins all over me...
Was still trying to digest "Baby must be delivered" ... A doctor was asking for deposit, another came to shave, another was setting lines, another was removing my jewels... still on the phone with Hubby who was out of town, when my phone was ceased, a wheelchair was waiting....

My people, na so I take Born my Bobo... 34 weeker with a good weight... but had to stay in NICU for 10days.

I was depressed, but happy Baby was doing fine.
on discharging us, Corona arrived Abuja... celebration was cut short... apart from immediate family members, this is the first time am coming public...

TEAMIES PLEASE PARDON ME, it wasn't the best timing for me... I am deeply pained and depressed about the situation of the country.

Baby can't go for 2 weeks checks, same as Momma.... cos of Corona, as my Doctor advise of it's not life and dead... stay home for now...

My son is a Blessing...
a strong Man.

Congratulations cappi, please which hospital did you use in Abuja
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by obinnanelson4(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
special page let me pitch my tent here.
Am dedicating it to my beautiful wife and my lovely daughter. God bless every woman.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Dear Ma'am,

I beg help me put mouth biko.

I noticed my tummy is full and strong since yesterday till now. I am 34weeksplus. Has anyone experienced this and is it something to worry about?
I need prompt response please........
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaJoie2x: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Congratulations cappo, Jenny koko you were really on your marks when you blew the whistle on 1st, congratulations.

Enjoyed your birth story cappo, I have noticed that you are a very organised person with the way you arrange our roll call and even your BS. More grace ma.

Blessings to all our LOs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Space booked, will come and clear my land soon

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jennykoko3009:
BA
My prince just made his grand entrance today. Bs later
congrats mama you gave me birthday mate, so happy for you. kiss kiss kiss to your prince for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BligsMiss: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hi Team July
Sex:XX
EDD: July 20

Biko help slight headache(forehead), leg cramps and fever since Yesterday, and my mouth is bitter
I'm feeling sleepy, but sleep no come. Any home remedy till my GP appointment on Friday.

I took paracetamol last night (first time ever since I got pregnant) but can't see the work.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
whyworryPH:
Hi Cappo. I'm doing alright here. The kicking sometimes eh, no be here.
Was supposed to go in for sugar level test, but have been stylishly avoiding hospital. Thank God it's a private hospital with this news of doctors in general hospital not being on duty. I'll summon courage and go one of these days.

Since this is my second baby, I don't really have much to buy except for hospital items which I was thinking of buying sometime around April May.
Just hope this coro thing ends soon abeg.
good to know that you are good teamie and as for the hospital stuff I am with you on that because we all need to be very careful at the same time we also need to see our Dr's, God will help us and protect our going and coming in. I pray this virus of a thing stops soon so that we can buy all the things needed for baby before baby arrives. Pls stay safe mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
miraclebaby:
Present our able cappo. Please update sex - XY
okay teamie will update it. How is your area ma'am and please stay safe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
PatKing:
MY BIRTH STORY
Baby’s name: BabyKing
Baby’s EDD: 19/04/2020
Baby’s birth date: 11/03/2020
Baby’s time of arrival: 9:45am
Baby’s weight: 2.5kg
congratulations mama and welcome to your Babyking, thank God it ended in praise.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2020
Blackfinegirl:
My miracle baby arrived on mother's Day. Birth story coming soon .
congrats mama and welcome to your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 12:47am On Apr 03, 2020
Mummy4life1:
I need prompt response please........
could it be Braxton Hicks?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 12:56am On Apr 03, 2020
Mzora:
could it be Braxton Hicks?
Thank you Ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 1:25am On Apr 03, 2020
4realwoman:
okay teamie will update it. How is your area ma'am and please stay safe.
I’m trying to stay safe. God will surely protect us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 2:09am On Apr 03, 2020
@mummy4life1 pls can I mail you? HMO ish

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 5:06am On Apr 03, 2020
4realwoman:
good to know that you are good teamie and as for the hospital stuff I am with you on that because we all need to be very careful at the same time we also need to see our Dr's, God will help us and protect our going and coming in. I pray this virus of a thing stops soon so that we can buy all the things needed for baby before baby arrives. Pls stay safe mama

Thanks Cappo. We will all be alright in the end

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 5:17am On Apr 03, 2020
Nyxx123:
@mummy4life1 pls can I mail you? HMO ish
Okay Ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lina2020: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2020
Hi everyone... How does one know how many weeks gone she is without going to the hospital
Please urgent reply

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
November 2019 mamas...how are we all? Hope motherhood has been treating us all good.

For me, it’s been such a pleasure and joy.

My Princess is 5months today and every time I look at her, my heart leaps for joy.

With all the bad news and fear around.... I thought to brighten our day

God blessed me with a perfect little girl

Pictures will go down soon

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifeoluwatoyin2: 8:46am On Apr 03, 2020
Dear mummies in the house..
.I think am two weeks gone and am surprise the strip could see a darker or thick line because my friend told me it should faint line(hardly see) for early pregnancy...

Why do I have thick line on mine Please help

NB: Am FT mum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2020
gratefulme40:
November 2019 mamas...how are we all? Hope motherhood has been treating us all good.

My Princess is 5months today and every time I look at her, my heart leaps for joy.

Chai this ur baby fresh like today's bread grin grin

Wetin u dey feed am or the cream u dey rub am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Chai this ur baby fresh like today's bread grin grin

Wetin u dey feed am or the cream u dey rub am

Lol..... tenk you ooo

We are doing exclusive breastfeeding. I got formulae 2 days ago but madam doesn’t seem interested.

I use aveeno baby care range

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2020
gratefulme40:

Cutie princess. Full sweet hair. God bless and keep you safe baby.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2020
gratefulme40:

Lol..... tenk you ooo

We are doing exclusive breastfeeding. I got formulae 2 days ago but madam doesn’t seem interested.

I use aveeno baby care range

Very nice

I plan on doing exclusive too. I pray nothing hinders me from that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2020
ifeoluwatoyin2:
Dear mummies in the house..
.I think am two weeks gone and am surprise the strip could see a darker or thick line because my friend told me it should faint line(hardly see) for early pregnancy...

Why do I have thick line on mine Please help

NB: Am FT mum

The faint line is the positive pregnancy line. It is still faint but will be darker and brighter as the day went by. You can do blood test. More accurate at early stage . Or wait for a week and redo it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Very nice

I plan on doing exclusive too. I pray nothing hinders me from that

The starting might be a bit challenging but once you get a hang of it, you’d be good to go.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2020
Pearl05:

Cutie princess. Full sweet hair. God bless and keep you safe baby.

Thank you darling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lisa001: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2020
gratefulme40:

Your Baby is so Cute and Lovely May God Watch over her Ijn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2020
miraclebaby:
I’m trying to stay safe. God will surely protect us all
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5552) (5553) (5554) (5555) (5556) (5557) (5558) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.