Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,219 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8130847 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5550) (5551) (5552) (5553) (5554) (5555) (5556) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kosibaby:

The only thing I have is the free Huggies diapers I was gifted at ANC. Its well o.

Exactly my case now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2020
Perfectella:
pm teamie the thing is really affecting almost everyone's movement oo but is well shaa
God will surely intervene
as for me na only the few way i buy b4 now oo
but i believe God that b4 may/june everything would have been over
how is the kicking and bumping
though it has rained here but it seems the heat day vex oo

Amen oooo. I pray it's over before then.
K&B is progressing. Rained today so limited heat. Hope you're good too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
delaveres:

You’re not alone o. I haven’t gotten a single thing, and I’m a first time mum. The Covid-19 really disrupted plans, but as soon as this is over, I’ll start.
May God keep us safe

First time mum here too. Was waiting to know baby's gender so I can but everything before Coro came. Chai, it's will ooo. May God keep everyone of us here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Wow congrats,. welcome babyking

We tot u left us go Dubai grin grin

thanks a lot Momma.

how can I?
this TeamApril that us close to my heart...
we are here together dearie...
how are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:01pm On Apr 01, 2020
angeltolly:

Congratulations ma'am.... Welcome babyking. You are a blessing

thanks Momma...
we await your testimony.

davsquared:

Didn't port. Still waddling but waiting earnestly. May God make it easy for all of us.

well done Momma...
counting down in minutes for you...
your Testimony is loading.

davsquared:

Wow Cappo! Big congrats to you. Baby really couldn't wait to be in your arms. grin Thank God for safe delivery and welcome Babyking

thanks Momma...
he was super fast ... wished he stayed 2 more weeks...
all thanks to the all knowing God.
sacredlily:
Congratulations @ Momma PatKing smiley smiley
To God be the glory great things He has done.
Welcome BabyKing cool cool

thanks a lot Momma.
glory be to the most high.
angeltolly:

Congratulations ma'am.... Welcome babyking. You are a blessing

amen. thanks momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
4realwoman:
Happy new month teamies.
How are we all doing this period of lock down?
Hope we were able to buy few food stuff that last us?
I know and pray that this too shall pass soon in Jesus name, Amen.

Let us welcome our latest mama Ada243 and pls let us your edd and baby sex if known. Thanks
Welcome to our wonderful family and pls stay safe.

TEAM JUNE 2020 ROLL CALL FOR APRIL

Moniker................................ EDD........................... Sex

001. Tomblessings ................... 2nd June .........................
002. 4realwoman .................... 12th June ......................... XY
003. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................
004. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................
005. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX
006. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ...........................
007. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX
008. FashionTrend ................... 25th June ..........................
009. daragoldy........…............... 26th June .......................... XX
010. Livelystone ........................ June ..............................
011. rositabuch ......................... June .............................
012. tomtittot .......................... 29th June ........................ Surprise
013. mrslander .......................... 30th June .......................
014. Ada243 ..............................

Please let know how you all are doing please.
How about with shopping? As for me don't really need much and I was able to order few things from zaynie but am yet to get them and I will buy the remaining ones around my area ones the lockdown ends.
Baby clothe are washed/ironed and packed just to add the other things ones I get them.

Hope we are taking our drugs religiously? I have taken 2 dose of TT injection and second dose of my malaria drugs just taking my pronatal at the moment.

How far with baby kicks? My own will just be kicking and you could see it from my cloth self and the feeling is just something else. grin

Let's try n take our drugs, have a Dr's number to call at all time because that is why they are our Dr's and try as much as possible to go for anternatal.

I pray that the Lord that started this journey with us will be faithful to complete it with us and we shall all rejoice at the end & no form of virus will come near our dwelling in Jesus name, Amen.

If you are June mama kindly alert me to include your name in the roll call and please let provide us edd for those that haven't done that yet and baby sex.

Let's not forget that Monday's are for prayers let come out and pray for our mamas, our family and nation.
Tuesday's are for sexy bumps feel free to showcase your bump mamas.

Stay safe
Stay safe and stay safe
The Lord will see us all through in Jesus name, Amen.

Team June for no loss
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for Mother Alive, Baby Alive and Father Alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.

Present our able cappo. Please update sex - XY

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kosibaby:

Had a similar case at Subol, Idimu road. They were the ones that gave me a drug that triggered malaria only for me to return with high temp and the nurse was rude and asking who let u come inside.
I was isolated outside since they said they cant let me enter.
a doctor came n we moved to a makeshift cubicle, he prescribed quinine , 3 times a day, but at the collection point , pharmacist said madam hope ure not pregnant. That was wen I knew I was in soup. I jejely left and went to a private hospital 3 buildings to my house and I have been in admission since Monday. Feeling better now tho. But I'm never going back there.
I was shaken when I saw quinine. Wickedness at its peak. The doctor didn’t even check your file. If it’s me I’ll go back and question his professionalism. Well, thank God you were saved and you already made a better decision. Get well soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
Toriaking:
Team July mamas
Hope baby is kicking well.
Please is it normal to be vomiting � at. 22weeks. Every night is vomiting Episode for me for a week now.. no headache no fever but at night i cant keep food down and i have heart burn even if I don't eat food or anything spicy at night.
Some vomit till delivery. Just be sure to take enough fluid. If possible check if there are certain foods that trigger the vomiting. Reducing the amount you eat at a time may be helpful too. As for heartburn, it’s part of the package. Talk to your doc for sth that can relief it. A glass of milk may help or mist mag

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
whyworryPH:

Hi Cappo. I'm doing alright here. The kicking sometimes eh, no be here.
Was supposed to go in for sugar level test, but have been stylishly avoiding hospital. Thank God it's a private hospital with this news of doctors in general hospital not being on duty. I'll summon courage and go one of these days.

Since this is my second baby, I don't really have much to buy except for hospital items which I was thinking of buying sometime around April May.
Just hope this coro thing ends soon abeg.
Please go for your test. The earlier the better at least the case in PH is not much yet as no one knows when this will end. I have antenatal tomorrow and have been wondering if it’ll hold only for me to log into my app and saw they’ve checked me in. Will see how it goes but I’ll definitely be there anyway as I want to be sure everything is fine. I’ve had reduced kicking so I really need to be there to confirm the heartbeat is still very strong. My next scan will be towards month end. May God see us through this corona issue. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
PatKing:
MY BIRTH STORY
Baby’s name: BabyKing
Baby’s EDD: 19/04/2020
Baby’s birth date: 11/03/2020
Baby’s time of arrival: 9:45am
Baby’s weight: 2.5kg

A brief description of birth:
Water Broke at 2:45am, Momma was just 34weeks.
Went into the Hospital at 4am, drove my self, never knew the seriousness of the situation.
was checked at 7am... was hoping I will be asked to go home as I wasn't contracting nor dilating... Had no idea that ince water burst... Baby must come...
Was told to prepare for CS (due to previous 2 cs) as Baby must be delivered within the hour... was given steroid to mature Baby's lungs at 7:30am intravenously... felt a million pins all over me...
Was still trying to digest "Baby must be delivered" ... A doctor was asking for deposit, another came to shave, another was setting lines, another was removing my jewels... still on the phone with Hubby who was out of town, when my phone was ceased, a wheelchair was waiting....

My people, na so I take Born my Bobo... 34 weeker with a good weight... but had to stay in NICU for 10days.

I was depressed, but happy Baby was doing fine.
on discharging us, Corona arrived Abuja... celebration was cut short... apart from immediate family members, this is the first time am coming public...

TEAMIES PLEASE PARDON ME, it wasn't the best timing for me... I am deeply pained and depressed about the situation of the country.

Baby can't go for 2 weeks checks, same as Momma.... cos of Corona, as my Doctor advise of it's not life and dead... stay home for now...

My son is a Blessing...
a strong Man.

Congrats. Thanks to God you and BabyKing are doing fine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 2:06am On Apr 02, 2020
Mzleemah:
TEAM MARCH BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT

We are here with good news again

Team March giving birth back to back.
A hearty congratulations to MumDiamond, estilo, Piragirl, HolySteph and ladyjblinks may the children be a continuous source of joy to the family
Safe delivery to the remaining mamas

#teamkiakiadelivery
#babyalivemotheralivedaddyandfamilymemberaliveandrejoicing
#teammarchfornoloss #teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery

Moniker....................Edd..................Gender

1. Mommadd ............30th/31st..........(twins) XY& XY delivered 2nd March BA seen awaiting BS
2. estilo ....................7th/11th............. XY delivered 19th March BA seen awaiting BS
3. mzleemah ...............3rd/6th.........XY delivered 18th Feb BA/BS seen
4. olabrinks ................13th.................XY delivered 8th March BA seen awaiting BS
5. safeob27 ...............19th.................. XX delivered 5th March BA/BS seen
6. marygold .................7th.................. XY delivered 9th March BA seen awaiting BS
7. Jellyshine ...............13th................XY delivered 12th Feb BA seen awaiting BS
8. ladyjblinks .............28th............... XX delivered 22nd March BA/BS seen
9. Graced2018 ...........11th.................XX Delivered 1st March BA/BS seen
10. Chimzy09 .............16th................. XY delivered 3rd March BA/BS seen
11. mumsjoy ..............30th...................XY delivered 16th March BA seen awaiting BS
12. PINK1000............. 8th....................XX delivered 8th March BA seen awaiting BS
13. nahzyla .................19th.................. XX delivered 17th March BA/BS seen
14. Bluefin ....................5th................. unknown
15. Anapuao ..............20th............. unknown
16. Sophiemama ............4th/7th............ XY
17. MumDiamond ............15th.............XX delivered 21st March BA/BS seen
18. Danny4God(for wifey) .......17th....... XY. Delivered 29th Feb BA seen awaiting BS
19. smoochii ................20th............ unknown
20. Orente21 ..................31st..............XY delivered Feb 27 BA/BS seen
21. Asapretty ..................6th..............XY delivered 17th March BA seen awaiting BS
22. Piragirl ....................28th.............. XX delivered 20th March BA seen awaiting BS
23. Sacredlily ................14th.............. (Triplets) XY, XY & XX. Delivered 29th Jan... BA/BS Seen
24. Folash .....................20th..............XY DELIVERED 11th March BA seen awaiting BS
25. HolySteph ...............23rd................XY delivered 24th March BA seen awaiting BS
26. SeyiAyoride (for wifey).....21/26/28......XX delivered 19th March BA seen awaiting BS
27. Favourme026.......... 10th...............XX
28. RealAngel55............. 8th................XX delivered 3rd March BA seen awaiting BS
29. Rollykotex................. 7th................XX delivered 2nd March BA seen awaiting BS
30. Zaynie (for her sister)......... 3rd......XY delivered 10th March BA seen awaiting BS
31. Blackfinegirl............. 27th..............XX
32. Amishahussnah
33. Omariopat
34. Legendsmother

The month is almost over and we give glory to God for the safe delivery of our team member, we have few mama left and I believe some of them have given birth but yet to announce it.

Please let's remember not to allow people carry baby as they come visiting in fact make dem stay their house jare.

You can keep water, soap and hand sanitizer at the door for everyone coming to the house ooo.

Kindly mention me if you have given birth for update.
For those that have given birth, how is vigilante going. kindly find time to come and drop your BS let people learn one or two things.

My miracle baby arrived on mother's Day. Birth story coming soon .

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldenone(f): 4:47am On Apr 02, 2020
PatKing:
MY BIRTH STORY

Big Congrats to you ma'am, God bless the baby and your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:07am On Apr 02, 2020
PatKing:
MY BIRTH STORY

Congrats mama. He is surely a blessing and will continue to be so.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:12am On Apr 02, 2020
miraclebaby:
Please go for your test. The earlier the better at least the case in PH is not much yet as no one knows when this will end. I

I'll summon courage and go. Thanks mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2020
angeltolly:
TEAM MAY 2020, APRIL ROLL CALL

8. lioha - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - 2nd

I didn't go for antenatal yesterday because of the lockdown cry cry the worst part is that as an early April mama, am yet to buy baby things. I pray the whole lockdown issue ends soon.

The heaviness and tightness no be here again. Sleep nko? Na war. All the same may the lord's name be praised for bringing us dis far.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2020
PatKing:
MY BIRTH STORY

Went into the Hospital at 4am, drove my self, never knew the seriousness of the situation.
was checked at 7am... was hoping I will be asked to go home as I wasn't contracting nor dilating... Had no idea that ince water burst... Baby must come...
Was told to prepare for CS (due to previous 2 cs) as Baby must be delivered within the hour... was given steroid to mature Baby's lungs at 7:30am intravenously... felt a million pins all over me...
Was still trying to digest "Baby must be delivered" ... A doctor was asking for deposit, another came to shave, another was setting lines, another was removing my jewels... still on the phone with Hubby who was out of town, when my phone was ceased, a wheelchair was waiting....

My people, na so I take Born my Bobo... 34 weeker with a good weight... but had to stay in NICU for 10days.

on discharging us, Corona arrived Abuja... celebration was cut short... apart from immediate family members, this is the first time am coming public...

TEAMIES PLEASE PARDON ME, it wasn't the best timing for me... I am deeply pained and depressed about the situation of the country.

Baby can't go for 2 weeks checks, same as Momma.... cos of Corona, as my Doctor advise of it's not life and dead... stay home for now...

My son is a Blessing...
a strong Man.

Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2020
lioha:

I didn't go for antenatal yesterday because of the lockdown cry cry the worst part is that as an early April mama, am yet to buy baby things. I pray the whole lockdown issue ends soon.

The heaviness and tightness no be here again. Sleep nko? Na war. All the same may the lord's name be praised for bringing us dis far.
mama try and get the hospital things from around your home at any pharmacy..you can use ur first baby sleep suits for now...and please go for antenatal,no policeman will stop u as u are close to delivery and need close attention..all the best dear

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Perfectella:
Happy new months to all of us oooo April mamas safe delivery to u all i pray God will definitely see us through this paedemic lets all relax,remove fear and believe God it will surely end in praise and shame of the devil
my able cappo spixytinxy am still very loyal oooo how is the ministry moving my fellow July teamie how we day how the kicking happy new month once again all its our month of testimonies and celebration
Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funkaish: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2020
SlimBrawnie:

Cappo we are good o, I went for antenatal last Monday & it went very well. Wanted doing a scan but my doctor advised I wait until I'm 36weeks since I don't have any concern/issues. Then on Thursday we took DS to the hospital for immunization. DH didn't take chances at all o, maká corona. We went with a gallon of sanitizer & all wore face mask. I've honestly not been faithful to my drugs but I'm trying sha, I take fruits alot. I still have few things to buy but I'd have to order them, but everything clothing has been taking care of, just things to be applied on the body because I'm concerned about what will be applied on baby skin like cream, oil, bath soap, Vaseline & stuffs like that. I have not packed at all o, i just arranged things, early next month I'd load & wash them. It feels good to know that my plane will finally land next month then I will close shop until 2025 if DH no do me one chance again.
lol..family planing they now..me too o...close shop till 2027 sef

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funkaish: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2020
miraclebaby:
I was shaken when I saw quinine. Wickedness at its peak. The doctor didn’t even check your file. If it’s me I’ll go back and question his professionalism. Well, thank God you were saved and you already made a better decision. Get well soon
That is why any drugs I'm given I usually google it before use..I dont trust all this doctors.. D malaria drug i know for pregnant woman is fansidar
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Funkaish:
lol..family planing they now..me too o...close shop till 2027 sef
I kept postponing family planning cos DH was saying I shouldn't do anything that will affect me later, so I was scared about FP, what pained me was when he said he was secretly happy I took in again without problem unlike the first time. I was furious but I've experienced tremendous favour with this pregnancy, no regrets but I won't let it happen again without planning for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2020
Congratulations mama Welcome to the newborn
PatKing
Blackfinegirl

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Mzora:
mama try and get the hospital things from around your home at any pharmacy..you can use ur first baby sleep suits for now...and please go for antenatal,no policeman will stop u as u are close to delivery and need close attention..all the best dear

Thanks so much dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lisa001: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
PatKing:
MY BIRTH STORY

My son is a Blessing...
a strong Man.

Congratulations Cappo...Babyking shall continue to be a source of Joy and Happiness Amen

#TeamApril2020#
#NoLoss#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
BA My prince just made his grand entrance today. Bs later

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lisa001: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
So I finally went for ANC after skipping my previous appointment, Myself and hubby went with a gallon of sanitizer,Nose mask and handgloves but we were told to remove the gloves and sanitize our hands only
Everything went well @38 weeks, Baby's Movement eh, Contractions and inability to walk is doing me shege... But I believe it will end it praise

Someone told me to drink Ewedu that it helps during delivery,is it true abeg?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lisa001: 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jennykoko3009:
BA
My prince just made his grand entrance today. Bs later
Congratulations ma God will watch over him and may he fulfill destiny Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Congrats Patking
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
lioha:

Ha teamie, why not order? You don't need to go physically to shop na. Zaynie is a good option.

I can testify to the heaviness ooo.... We're almost there.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
PatKing:
MY BIRTH STORY

My son is a Blessing...
a strong Man.

Waw! Big congratulations cappo, and welcome to our Bobo. Thank God it all ended in praise. May he be a blessing to ur generation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Congratulations to Patking and Jennykoko3009. May your LOs be everything you desire and more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5550) (5551) (5552) (5553) (5554) (5555) (5556) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.