Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8175752 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5553) (5554) (5555) (5556) (5557) (5558) (5559) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2020
whyworryPH:
Thanks Cappo. We will all be alright in the end
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2020
Lina2020:
Hi everyone... How does one know how many weeks gone she is without going to the hospital
Please urgent reply
You can use babycenter app input your last monthly period to calculate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2020
October mamas where are una dey now

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lina2020: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2020
4realwoman:
You can use babycenter app input your last monthly period to calculate.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2020
bukit05:

We dey standby waiting for Oour class rep to start taking attendance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Lina2020:
Hi everyone... How does one know how many weeks gone she is without going to the hospital
Please urgent reply

Type EDD calculator on browser . Then input the first day of your last menstrual period. It will calculate it for you.

Or state the first day of your last menstrual period here ,let me check it for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2020
ifeoluwatoyin2:
Dear mummies in the house..
.I think am two weeks gone and am surprise the strip could see a darker or thick line because my friend told me it should faint line(hardly see) for early pregnancy...

Why do I have thick line on mine Please help

NB: Am FT mum
Congratulations! How did you come about your calculation that you are 2 weeks?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2020
gratefulme40:
November 2019 mamas...how are we all? Hope motherhood has been treating us all good.

For me, it’s been such a pleasure and joy.

My Princess is 5months today and every time I look at her, my heart leaps for joy.

With all the bad news and fear around.... I thought to brighten our day

God blessed me with a perfect little girl

Pictures will go down soon
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so adorable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Lisa001:

Your Baby is so Cute and Lovely May God Watch over her Ijn

Thank you and amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2020
Liftedhands:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so adorable.

Thanks liftedhands. My regards to your sonshine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2020
Pearl05:

We dey standby waiting for Oour class rep to start taking attendance.

Who is our class rep
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lina2020: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2020
Pearl05:

Type EDD calculator on browser . Then input the first day of your last menstrual period. It will calculate it for you.

Or state the first day of your last menstrual period here ,let me check it for you.
March 6th
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2020
Good morning Mama's

Hope we all good oo

Team May .....where re my teamies oooo

How is the waddling going?? grin grin We almost there.. wishing all April mamas safe delivery..

I am almost 33wks.. baby still head up..

Anything I can do to assist her head down??

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2020
Lina2020:

March 6th

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lina2020: 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=Pearl05 post=88052508][/quote]
Thanks so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gentlemum(f): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hello mamas
How are we doing... Team November how are we dealing with morning sickness, mine has really set in fully,with fatigue etc.

I wish April mamas safe delivery as they go into favour room this month.

Hope we are keeping safe and observing all the preventive measures. It will end soon Amen

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifeoluwatoyin2: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Liftedhands:
Congratulations! How did you come about your calculation that you are 2 weeks?

I ovulated last 2weeks and had baby dance same period
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lina2020:
Please urgent reply

Going by Last Menstrual Period (LMP), the formula is:

1st day of LMP + 7 Days minus 3 months

Say if your period was on the 23rd of January 2020 that would be :

23+7 =30 January
minus 3 months

30 October would be the person’s EDD
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
ifeoluwatoyin2:
.I think am two weeks gone and am surprise the strip could see a darker or thick line because my friend told me it should faint line(hardly see) for early pregnancy...

2 weeks gone from ovulation, when you had sex or from your last period?

The control line is darker cos the pregnancy is still early. That’s how mine looks at 4 weeks plus
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
ifeoluwatoyin2:

Oooohhhhhh I get. Pregnancy starts counting from the 1st day of your period in the cycle you took in, not when you ovulated

Congrats mama

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Blackfinegirl:

My miracle baby arrived on mother's Day. Birth story coming soon .

Congratulations ma'am....God blessing on your household...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
ifeoluwatoyin2:

Simply put while you are seeing your period and yet to do the do you are considered "Pregnant" gestational age is counted from first day of last period. You are on way to 5 weeks and not 2 weeks.

The thicker line showing is the control line while the faint one is the pregnancy Indicator which will get darker as your HCG levels rise and pregnancy progresses.

All the same congratulations once more, hope you have started folic acid?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lina2020: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pls I want to ask also
Is it possible for one to see her period (I mean full period and not light) at the required time and still be pregnant
Cos I'm confused,I had sex before my period on march 6th and I did a blood test two weeks after that which came out negative but I started noticing pimples I never had on my face before and noticed I got fat
The same March, I had sex,and on my fertility days
Twas just few days ago,I did a home test and found I am pregnant
Not ready for this anyways but that isn't the issue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Okay Ma'am

Hii Ma'am I sent the mail, hope you've seen it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
gratefulme40:
November 2019 mamas...how are we all? Hope motherhood has been treating us all good.

For me, it’s been such a pleasure and joy.

My Princess is 5months today and every time I look at her, my heart leaps for joy.

With all the bad news and fear around.... I thought to brighten our day

God blessed me with a perfect little girl

Pictures will go down soon

Awww I missed seeing the pictures, but I know she's perfect as you said. Do take care of her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pertruchi: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
We dey here dey face serious morning sickness

October mamas where are una dey now [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
pertruchi:
We dey here dey face serious morning sickness

Eyah sorry about that. First trimester will soon be over.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rocktation(f): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
ifeoluwatoyin2:

Line is line jare. You have plenty HCG in your blood stream...finish. Celebrate and leave it at that.

See that everybody is not even seeing that you turned the test kit upside down..?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
4realwoman:
Happy new month teamies.
How are we all doing this period of lock down?
Hope we were able to buy few food stuff that last us?
I know and pray that this too shall pass soon in Jesus name, Amen.

Let us welcome our latest mama Ada243 and pls let us your edd and baby sex if known. Thanks
Welcome to our wonderful family and pls stay safe.

TEAM JUNE 2020 ROLL CALL FOR APRIL

Moniker................................ EDD........................... Sex

001. Tomblessings ................... 2nd June .........................
002. 4realwoman .................... 12th June ......................... XY
003. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................
004. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................
005. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX
006. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ...........................
007. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX
008. FashionTrend ................... 25th June ..........................
009. daragoldy........…............... 26th June .......................... XX
010. Livelystone ........................ June ..............................
011. rositabuch ......................... June .............................
012. tomtittot .......................... 29th June ........................ Surprise
013. mrslander .......................... 30th June .......................
014. Ada243 ..............................

Please let know how you all are doing please.
How about with shopping? As for me don't really need much and I was able to order few things from zaynie but am yet to get them and I will buy the remaining ones around my area ones the lockdown ends.
Baby clothe are washed/ironed and packed just to add the other things ones I get them.

Hope we are taking our drugs religiously? I have taken 2 dose of TT injection and second dose of my malaria drugs just taking my pronatal at the moment.

How far with baby kicks? My own will just be kicking and you could see it from my cloth self and the feeling is just something else. grin

Let's try n take our drugs, have a Dr's number to call at all time because that is why they are our Dr's and try as much as possible to go for anternatal.

I pray that the Lord that started this journey with us will be faithful to complete it with us and we shall all rejoice at the end & no form of virus will come near our dwelling in Jesus name, Amen.

If you are June mama kindly alert me to include your name in the roll call and please let provide us edd for those that haven't done that yet and baby sex.

Let's not forget that Monday's are for prayers let come out and pray for our mamas, our family and nation.
Tuesday's are for sexy bumps feel free to showcase your bump mamas.

Stay safe
Stay safe and stay safe
The Lord will see us all through in Jesus name, Amen.

Team June for no loss
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for Mother Alive, Baby Alive and Father Alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.

Present cappo. Doing fine in this end o. It's just that the tiredness is real. Sometimes I do think it's just laziness that's doing me and will want to push further but when body reject it, nobody will tell me to stop.

As for ANC, my next appointment is mon, will try and go and take precautions. May God keep protecting us.

To all those that recently offloaded, may God bless and keep your LOs.

To the rest of us, may God see us through to the end.

Let's continue to stay safe!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kennysgirl(f): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Congratulations @cappo Patking may Ur LO bring u lots of joy and happiness,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adesquare2(f): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thank you all for your response the last time. I really appreciate. God bless you all. A family friend who is an Oga at Alausa made some calls on my behalf, come and see response o. The director was called upon and I was swiftly attended to yesterday morning. Was having serious pains at my left waist and back and also vomiting so I had to visit the hospital. Was checked and was told to go back home as I was told I wasn't in labour.
Please, anyone who can share effective ways to induce labour naturally? Im already tired. I have walked, climbed stairs and even had sex after over a month last night but nothing.
I also have feverish feelings. Please, which over the counter malaria drug can I use tgat is generally safe. Will be 39 weeks tomorrow.
Congratulations to our cappo and all April mamas that have given birth, may God bless your little ones. To we mamas that are left, may God make it easy for us. Joy overflow will be ours in Jesus name.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nyxx123:

Hii Ma'am I sent the mail, hope you've seen it
Yes Ma'am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5553) (5554) (5555) (5556) (5557) (5558) (5559) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.