Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8165441 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5593) (5594) (5595) (5596) (5597) (5598) (5599) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Pearl05:

The thing baffles me on the way we can pick the ingredients that the food was made of just by perceiving the aroma.
As in, my sister! No be Small matter. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Goodmorning2u:
congratulations to the new mamas. God will bless and protect your children.

I thought it was only me, right from when I was young till I became pregnant, I don't eat okra soup because of my allergy to it.

Just yesterday, I was going through some whatsapp status and saw someone eating "okra soup with fufu" garnished with fishes and assorted meats". I have been begging my DH to please go and get me all the ingredients because I want to eat it but he kept saying remember you don't eat this before, but that longer throat is doing me strong thing here since yesterday. I woke up early this morning and started looking for where they are selling fufu around here... undecided lipsrsealed
Lol. And at the end of the day, you might eat very little or nothing at all. God help us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
LadyMessi:
Good morning mummies in the house,
Congratulations to all the new mamas, congratulations in advance to the waddling mummies, to all our ttc members, you the next in line.

Please mummies in the house, lets say a word of prayer and encouragement to our sister Pat king (April captain) for the loss of her baby. We pray that God will give her double for her loss and affliction will not arise the second time in Jesus name, Amen.

My fellow April teamies, big congratulations to those of us that have meet our Los, and for the remaining mamas, we await your testimony.

Noooo. Kai, this is sad. cry cry cry
Pat, God will console you the way he knows best. Please stay strong.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzchirious(f): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hi Sabi mamas,pls how does breast milk production work?....I'm almost 39 weeks and still yet no leakage of fluid from the breast and I hear that sometimes immediately after birth the mother has to breastfeed.Does breast milk production start on that day of delivery then or before? If it's before,are there meals one can start eating to boost it?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
LadyMessi:
Congratulations to all the new mamas, congratulations in advance to the waddling mummies, to all our ttc members, you the next in line.

Please mummies in the house, lets say a word of prayer and encouragement to our sister Patking (April captain) for the loss of her baby. We pray that God will give her double for her loss and affliction will not arise the second time in Jesus name, Amen.

My fellow April teamies, big congratulations to those of us that have meet our Los, and for the remaining mamas, we await your testimony.
Oh God! This is so sad! @patking, so sorry dear. May the good Lord replace this one with a better one. One that will stay with you forever. I

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Seyibusayo: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
ToyosiR:

We are in thesame both d bat. I dey use style run for the thing niooo. I just told DH to hold till we are 13 weeks as we have 2 miscarriages b4 this After 3 lovely children ooo.

But truth be told, this pregnancy seems more stressfull that all my previous ones. Vomitting no be here. I use piriton once in 2 to 3 days to stop the vomitting.
This lockdown have been a blessing in disguise as i work from home.
We will be 12 weeks tomorrow. Edd is 12/11.
Bumps already showing..

When i was 6 -8 weeks, I had malaria and a little trace of typhoid, I was in the hospital overnight, dont gave two drips and some drugs like amoxil and others sha.
I wish us safe riding and stressfree journey.
#TeamSaferiding
My EDD mate. Please add me November 12

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emaimo: 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please house what's the cost of doing isoimmunization test in Nigeria. My wife had a miscarriage and she is Rhesus negative. I want to do the isoimmunization test to know if she is has been isoimmunized by the miscarriage. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Seyibusayo: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
LadyMessi:

Please mummies in the house, lets say a word of prayer and encouragement to our sister Patking (April captain) for the loss of her baby. We pray that God will give her double for her loss and affliction will not arise the second time in Jesus name, Amen.

It is well with you. Double for your trouble in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
So sorry......God will give you a permanent blessing,You will carry your bundle of joy soonest In Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by janeobasi24: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Take heart dear Patking...... May God restore all you have lost.... I'm so sad right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MISSYTOSIN(f): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bloood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goodmorning2u: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sorry for the loss @ Patking. God will give you double joy. Take heart and be strong in the Lord. All the best to you Dear sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
OMG embarassed...may God comfort@patking and bless her with another very soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oh my God, this is not a good news. God please hear her cry, answer our prayers please. Comfort @patking and give her double soonest in Jesus name, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oh my God @patking sorry for the loss may God comfort you and your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
So sorry patking for your loss I pray God to give you double for your and affliction shall not occur a second time, so heartbreaking

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldenone(f): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
LadyMessi:

Jesus Christ! I found it difficult to come to terms with this when I first saw it. OMG! I pray God will console her in Jesus Mighty Name. OMG! It is well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Seyibusayo:

My EDD mate. Please add me November 12
Welcome mama, happy bumping, #teamnovember
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
OMG!!! I'm so sorry about this Patking. I don't have the right words right now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lagra(f): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=cheeketo post=88911214]

cheeketo, lagra, Shemmyglo, mayornmn and other teamNovember abeg come out oooo

#TeamNovember

For me morning sickness is going gradually although experience in the evening but not so bad.. Not feeling Nauseous anymore but the only problem is anytime I try to use only water to take my drugs I vomit immediately except I dilute the water with something(As on a normal norms I don't take drugs).so I have been diluting with Ribena but more of water though as advised.

Appetite has been funny lately,once I taste a particular stew or food,I dont go back to it.I have been living on mostly fruits n little food.

11weeks started yesterday and I i pray the Lord that started with us well will see us through to completion with ease delivery & no complications.

Safe Delivery to all pregnant mommas in the house!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wow. So sorry, Patking.
May the God of all comfort strengthen you and your family at this time, and bless you soonest with another that will stay with you in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
divanita:
Good morning mamas!!!

Please help me out. I was two months pregnant when I started experiencing infection. I went to the hospital and was given these drugs: cikamox 500, greenzoral and another that doesn't have name but BPL written on the tablet. The infection left but soon came back so I visited a health centre and was given flagyl but the infection didn't stop.

I registered for antenatal yesterday, told the nurse all about the infection and she advised me to stay off antibiotics for now, that I should just learn to manage it and maintain proper hygiene. That antibiotics can affect the organs of the baby but I still discharge.

The discharge doesn't itch, doesn't smell, cream in colour and thick. Please mamas in this forum, I need your urgent replies as this is my first pregnancy and I'm really scared of anything happening to my baby.

Thank you
Are you sure you really have infection? Were you tested before those treatments? Please don’t take any other antibiotics until your obgyn direct for test and recommend drugs for use. Some pregnant women have high discharge and mistake it to be infection. If it doesn’t itch nor smell you’ve got nothing to worry about. You can discuss it with your doctor in your next appointment but for now just keep on with your prenatal and fruits with plenty water. Wishing you happy bumping ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojantelle: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
@PatKing, may God Almighty grant you and hubby the fortitude to bear the loss. It is well, God knows better.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
janeobasi24:
Good day Mommas, pls I need help..... Pls can you recommend pregnancy-safe aphrodisiac for me?
Before I got married, I used to be wet during romance with my fiance(now my husband) but I ever since I got married, nothing like that again no matter how deep the romance!
My vagina is still tight and we use sex lubricant every time we have sex.... I want to satisfy my husband
Lastly, I'm afraid of vaginal birth since my vagina is still tight! Can I actually give birth through vagina in this case?
Note:
I actually got married as a virgin
I conceived on my wedding day cos I was ovulating that day
I'm 25 weeks gone
I can say your fear is psychological. Give your body time to adapt to the new changes. You can forget about sex for now and try other intimate actions like romance and kissing. Also talk about things that interest your sexual life and make jokes on them. Sometimes the problem is setting your mind on having sex but your body isn’t willing but if you allow your body to yield positively to the live being offered then you won’t even know when the rest will follow. Sometimes just talking about sex and joking with your partner with an open mind is all that is needed to raise your interest. Environment also contributes too. It might not necessarily be your bedroom. It can start from sharing a bath together or cooking together or watching movie. Just try different things to see the one that changes your mood

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zehava: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
mzchirious:
Hi Sabi mamas,pls how does breast milk production work?....I'm almost 39 weeks and still yet no leakage of fluid from the breast and I hear that sometimes immediately after birth the mother has to breastfeed.Does breast milk production start on that day of delivery then or before? If it's before,are there meals one can start eating to boost it?

From my experience, I didn't leak but managed to express about 5 mls because I asked to on the morning of CS. Also for me the first two weeks were difficult as I was clueless and bub wasn't latching well. I had sore nipples that even bled at some point and then I started expressing and bottle feeding until boobs healed and I could position bub properly. I bought lactation cookies that helped me heaps. If you can't buy, lookup recipe and try to make it. Even drinking more fluid would help heaps.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
ijeije123:
Yes, I have accepted it as part of my package. It isn't obvious tho and I hope it doesn't get more than that. My mom has a very pretty round tommy, void of stretch or dark patches and she is very light. This woman birthed six children o. I do envy her tommy a lot and hope I take after her. But with what I'm seeing now, make I never talk yet bfr e gets darker. Lol. My face is still okay tho. Probably six months plus is still too young to say.
It might all clear out after you have your baby so nothing to fear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Funky123:
So sorry......God will give you a permanent blessing,You will carry your bundle of joy soonest In Jesus Name

@patking may God uphold you and console. He will give you another that will stay with you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
LadyMessi:

Wow, Patking so sorry for ur loss, the lord will in his mercy give you double for ur loss,afliction will not rise in your home again.... To all belleful mamas here we shall suffer no loss in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Wow, Patking so sorry for ur loss, the lord will in his mercy give you double for ur loss,afliction will not rise in your home again.... To all belleful mamas here we shall suffer no loss in Jesus name

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
goldenone:

Jesus Christ! I found it difficult to come to terms with this when I first saw it. OMG! I pray God will console her in Jesus Mighty Name. OMG! It is well.

My dear is heartbreaking, after all the suffering we pray for God to console her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Seyibusayo:
It is well with you. Double for your trouble in Jesus name

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customizedme: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Patking, so sorry... May God Almighty in HIS infinite mercy give u and ur family fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5593) (5594) (5595) (5596) (5597) (5598) (5599) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.