Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176224 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5639) (5640) (5641) (5642) (5643) (5644) (5645) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 10:27am On May 20, 2020
olulove:
My wife's story is on page 1608...this thread long oooo...a helpful thread though...I'm a ghost follower though grin grin cheesy

I'm just here to thank God for life and the massive growth of my daughter... her 4th birthday is 20-05-2020.

Make God bless you all mothers...Amen

My anniversary is today as well grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:53am On May 20, 2020
preshpearl:

My anniversary is today as well grin
Congrats... We are waiting for anniversary baby oo... Sharp sharp delivery to u.
Stay active ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:58am On May 20, 2020
babsjummy:
Good morning to my beautiful moms, I started using pregnacare since I got pregnant and the drug is finished, please am I to buy another or just one pack is enough? I'm 11 weeks gone.
U are suppose to take it all through ur pregnancy.... So get another pack
How are doing? Hope ms is gradually leaving ur side
Drop ur EDD so I update it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cebabee: 11:17am On May 20, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

With joy in my heart and to the glory of God almighty, the one who never fails, God of Dr D.K Olukoya , i announce the arrival of my Royal Rainbow baby, my princess this morning @ 12:52am weighing 2.8kg through V.B with little tears sha.. BS coming soon

Cc Cappo Angeltolly and all team May

Congratulations teamie and welcome baby. Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cebabee: 11:21am On May 20, 2020
angeltolly:
MamaDG, Mzchirious, Christianaoha, Preshpearl, Honeypels, cebabee, Oyovwi, cyndyuc and Amarisa..... How una dey my teamies. We shall rejoice with you soon. God is your strength kiss kiss

Thanks for checking on us Cappo, we are doing fine and seriously warming up for the d day.
It will surely end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 11:23am On May 20, 2020
Good morning mamas, Ms and weakness are something else. My favorite foods like rice, noodles and moimoi are my worst enemies, yam and RKO with stew in PH na Agidi we dey call am are my best diz time around whether boiled, fried,roasted, pottage i will just eat it, very cold water or ice are my best friend whenever am feeling nausea. I haven't joined any group yet coz am not so sure of my edd, i don't know how 2 calculate it on my own, i have 2 wait till i go 4 scan.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cebabee: 11:38am On May 20, 2020
preshpearl:

Amen oo
I just like my mucus plug this morning...i believe we are getting closer

Thank God you are almost there. Swift and safe delivery to you. Awaiting your BA!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:54am On May 20, 2020
Thanks so much mamas for all the prayers and wellwishes, i can't start mentioning names but i pray for you all your joy will never turn to sorrow...

Angeltolly my cappo, thanks for been the cappo and to the remaining team May and all preggo mama the lord will make it easy for your in jesus name...

4realwoman i hope u re ready to receive the batton

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:55am On May 20, 2020
zaynie:

She won't be online for some time but she's fine.
I spoke to her last week.
Would u mind dm me her number please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:07pm On May 20, 2020
Cappooooooo Congratulations ma����
I'm so happy for you....... God bless and keep our princess. Amen
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

With joy in my heart and to the glory of God almighty, the one who never fails, God of Dr D.K Olukoya , i announce the arrival of my Royal Rainbow baby, my princess this morning @ 12:52am weighing 2.8kg through V.B with little tears sha.. BS coming soon

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funkydoll(f): 12:25pm On May 20, 2020
Good day mamas....pls am new here, hope am welcomed. Have been having d worst MS.. very bad nausea and vomiting with weight reduction of 90kg_75kg..am yet to start preg medications cos of the vomiting and also yet to reg for ANC ,am very weak..hop it won't affect the baby's growth..according to my cal am 12weeks.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 12:29pm On May 20, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

congratulations ma,i am so happy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shemmyglo(f): 12:31pm On May 20, 2020
Slimvee:
Pls is anyone using civil service hospital Ilorin here, I want to know their ante natal day(s)

Every Thursdays for first pregnancy and Tuesdays for others. As at two years ago sha but it might still be the same.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 1:08pm On May 20, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Congratulations ma'am. May you never know sorrow over this child. God be with you and your little baby.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:21pm On May 20, 2020
Hardeyolaotee:
Please, who has experienced ringing ears in pregnancy? My left ear has been ringing for almost a week now and I called my Dr BIL, he said I should use olive oil in the affected ears and b-complex. Please any other advice from mothers here? It can be tiring not hearing properly with one of your ears.

Yep, had it in my right ear during my son's pregnancy. This time around, it's in my left ear. It usually goes away after childbirth. Hold on mama. Pregnancy is indeed interesting grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 2:22pm On May 20, 2020
B A
I am glad to announce the birth of my Sonshine who made his grand entry at 7:30PM yesterday weighing 3.25 via Ecs. Baby is fine, mother healing while dad and older brother rejoicing.

Thanks mums from whom one way or the other have learnt from. I'm very grateful

My cappo joyful. Thank u very much.

Pweetiebabe congratulations and welcome to my son's birthday mate, he is blessed and secured in christ's blood IJN

BS to be submitted soon.

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 2:38pm On May 20, 2020
MamaDG:
B A
I am glad to announce the birth of my Sonshine who made his grand entry at 7:30PM yesterday weighing 3.25 via Ecs. Baby is fine, mother healing while dad and older brother rejoicing.

Pweetiebabe congratulations and welcome to my son's birthday mate, he is blessed and secured in christ's blood IJN

BS to be submitted soon.
Congratulations mama. God bless your sonshine

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 2:46pm On May 20, 2020
Mamas in the house, How are we and our LOs? My bellefull August mamas, how is the ministry going? Just checking in on us o.

Heartburn no free me o. Don't know what to do. Plus my fingers, elbow, knees and toes are peeling like someone that is changing skin. I've not experienced this before.

Abeg has anyone heard from patking? How is she holding up? My prayers are with you.

To every other person yet to offload, may God Almighty see us through.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 2:47pm On May 20, 2020
MamaDG:
B A

BS to be submitted soon.

Congratulations. God bless the newborn. And speedy recovery to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 2:48pm On May 20, 2020
MamaDG:
B A

BS to be submitted soon.
congrats ma and Gods blessings on your sonshine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 2:48pm On May 20, 2020
Wanted to post yesterday o but it skipped me.
Bump @ 20 weeks 1 day grin

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cebabee: 2:50pm On May 20, 2020
MamaDG:
B A

BS to be submitted soon.

Congratulations Mama. God bless the baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:55pm On May 20, 2020
MamaDG:
B A

BS to be submitted soon.

Congratulations teamie..... It ended in praise. Quick recovery to you kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:59pm On May 20, 2020

TEAM MAY 2020 BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT ROLL CALL

YAAY!! Because its our month, we can do shakara and flood this thread with back to back BA....

With joy in our heart we welcome our latest addition, BABY DG. You are a blessing to your generation son kiss

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD

1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX------------BA 19/5 Awaiting BS
2. Amarisa - - - - - - - ------------------------- 24th
3. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY------- BA – 28/4 BS Seen
4. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY--------------BA 5/5 Awaiting BS]
5. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - BA 16/5 awaiting BS
6. ProfAmah ---------- XY ------- BA - 8/5 Awaiting BS

7. MamaDG - - - - - XY - - - - BA - 19/5 Awaiting BS
8. lioha - - - - - - XY - - BA-15/5 Awaiting BS
9. Sysengr - - - - - - - -XX- - - - - - - BA- 14/5 Awaiting BS

10. Prudify25 - - - - -XX- - - BA -19/4 BS seen
11. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 8th
12. Humbleme99 - - - - - - - - -BA 15/5 Awaiting BS
13. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
14. Mummy4life1 - -- - -XY-- - - BA 9/4 - - awaiting BS
15. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX---------------- 21st
16. Honeypels ------------------XY-----------------21st
17. Funkaish - - - - - - - XY- - - - BA 23/4 awaiting BS
18. MrsTgee - - - - XX- - - - - - BA 26/4 BS Seen

19. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th
20. cyndyuc - - - - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - - - 30th
21. Dinabella - - - - - - - - -XY - - - - - - - -7/5 BS seen
22. toludimpz - - - - - -- - - XY. - - - - - - - 8/5 BS seen
23. Olubassey92 - - - - - - XY - - - - - BA 11/5 BS seen

24. Cebabee - - - - - - - - - - - - -XX - - - - 23rd
25. sherifat23 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - -BA 3/5 Awaiting BS
26. Forzarush - - - - - - XX - - BA 2/5 BS seen
27. tyhgfrdeswscbhf - - - - - XY - - - BA7/5 Awaiting BS
28. BligsMiss - - - - - - - - - - - XX - - - - - BA 8/5

Please copy me as you drop your BA and BS.
#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 3:24pm On May 20, 2020
dear sabi mamas pls which body care set is good for new borns ( cussons, Johnsons etc) I need suggestions pls. Also which is best among finrose and virony diaper
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 3:27pm On May 20, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Thanks so much mamas for all the prayers and wellwishes, i can't start mentioning names but i pray for you all your joy will never turn to sorrow...

Angeltolly my cappo, thanks for been the cappo and to the remaining team May and all preggo mama the lord will make it easy for your in jesus name...

4realwoman i hope u re ready to receive the batton
congrat ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 3:30pm On May 20, 2020
MamaDG:
B A

BS to be submitted soon.
congrate ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babsjummy(f): 3:54pm On May 20, 2020
rvpbae:

Lol, you will buy another one na. You are to take it throughout your pregnancy.
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hardeyolaotee(f): 4:07pm On May 20, 2020
whyworryPH:

Yep, had it in my right ear during my son's pregnancy. This time around, it's in my left ear. It usually goes away after childbirth. Hold on mama. Pregnancy is indeed interesting grin

Finally, a response and a reason to calm down. My mama it's really not funny. I can't wait wait for this baby to arrive and my body should come back to me. I swear, I love my mother more.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:22pm On May 20, 2020
threegees:
Wanted to post yesterday o but it skipped me.
Bump @ 20 weeks 1 day grin
Iya ibeji
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 4:46pm On May 20, 2020
teebee22:
dear sabi mamas pls which body care set is good for new borns ( cussons, Johnsons etc) I need suggestions pls. Also which is best among finrose and virony diaper

Dear, I was in this dilemma days back and decided to go for Cussons as I heard Johnsons ha a lot of fake. I'm still torn between the two but I guess I'll go for the Johnsons with faith that it will work well for my baby as it did for my daughter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5639) (5640) (5641) (5642) (5643) (5644) (5645) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eleanora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.