Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176219 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5640) (5641) (5642) (5643) (5644) (5645) (5646) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 4:55pm On May 20, 2020
olulove:
More

Happy birthday princess, you're blessed. Looks so much like her mum.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 5:13pm On May 20, 2020
MamaDG:
B A
I am glad to announce the birth of my Sonshine who made his grand entry at 7:30PM yesterday weighing 3.25 via Ecs. Baby is fine, mother healing while dad and older brother rejoicing.

Thanks mums from whom one way or the other have learnt from. I'm very grateful

My cappo joyful. Thank u very much.

Pweetiebabe congratulations and welcome to my son's birthday mate, he is blessed and secured in christ's blood IJN

BS to be submitted soon.
Congratulations mama. God bless your newborn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 5:14pm On May 20, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

With joy in my heart and to the glory of God almighty, the one who never fails, God of Dr D.K Olukoya , i announce the arrival of my Royal Rainbow baby, my princess this morning @ 12:52am weighing 2.8kg through V.B with little tears sha.. BS coming soon

Cc Cappo Angeltolly and all team May
God bless your rainbow baby and entire family. Our God is too faithful to fail. Lord we are grateful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bukit05(f): 5:34pm On May 20, 2020
Hardeyolaotee:
Please, who has experienced ringing ears in pregnancy? My left ear has been ringing for almost a week now and I called my Dr BIL, he said I should use olive oil in the affected ears and b-complex. Please any other advice from mothers here? It can be tiring not hearing properly with one of your ears.

Lol, so am not the only one with ringing ear, mine has also been ringing for the past one week, this is the first time its happening to me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:42pm On May 20, 2020
Hello mamas,

Please I have a few questions. I have seen in foreign movies where pregnant women take birthing classes and they are taught what to do on the DEE day.

1. However in my hospital, they just check urine and blood and also check tummy. Is it that they will start teaching those things later?

2. Should I ask if they give an epidural during labor?

3. I don't know how much they charge for delivery either CS or vaginal delivery. Should I ask the doctor or the nurses?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 20, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Hello mamas,

Please I have a few questions. I have seen in foreign movies where pregnant women take birthing classes and they are taught what to do on the DEE day.

1. However in my hospital, they just check urine and blood and also check tummy. Is it that they will start teaching those things later?

3. I don't know how much they charge for delivery either CS or vaginal delivery. Should I ask the doctor or the nurses?

Yes o. Please ask. Ask ask ask.

My own hospital gives lectures o.

And you can ask any question.

Please ask all your questions and be well prepared.

It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 5:49pm On May 20, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Hello mamas,

Private hospital? If yes, a lot of them are like that. Ideally on every antenatal day, you should he tutored on specific topics. We were taught how to push, bathe baby, care for yourself etc.

2. You should ask if you are interested in it.

3. Please ask

My dear, you are paying for their services oh. Always always ask questions politely if you have concerns, you have the right to know.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:51pm On May 20, 2020
rvpbae:

Private hospital? If yes, a lot of them are like that. Ideally on every antenatal day, you should he tutored on specific topics. We were taught how to push, bathe baby, care for yourself etc.

2. You should ask if you are interested in it.

3. Please ask

My dear, you are paying for their services oh. Always always ask questions politely if you have concerns, you have the right to know.

Yes private hospital. I was eagerly looking forward to the lessons and also making some pregnant buddies. sad

Thanks. I will ask about the epidural and the fee.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:54pm On May 20, 2020
Ohemababy:

Yes o. Please ask. Ask ask ask.

My own hospital gives lectures o.

And you can ask any question.

Please ask all your questions and be well prepared.

It will end in praise.

Okay I will. Thanks a lot kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 6:03pm On May 20, 2020
I'm fine cappo..... This journey isn't easy at all.... May God see us through.
bimberry1307:
Mamas in the house, How are we and our LOs? My bellefull August mamas, how is the ministry going? Just checking in on us o.

Heartburn no free me o. Don't know what to do. Plus my fingers, elbow, knees and toes are peeling like someone that is changing skin. I've not experienced this before.

Abeg has anyone heard from patking? How is she holding up? My prayers are with you.

To every other person yet to offload, may God Almighty see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 6:14pm On May 20, 2020
teebee22:
dear sabi mamas pls which body care set is good for new borns ( cussons, Johnsons etc) I need suggestions pls. Also which is best among finrose and virony diaper
For body care sets, you can't really know what's good for your baby.
For my first I used aveeno shampoo for bathing which I like but couldn't use the cream because it's too thick for hot weather. We resulted to using shea butter as cream and coconut oil as oil for hair. When I started using Johnson oil, our hair scrapped. It's original Johnson oil because when he was older we used the oil from head to toe and nothing happened.

For my second, I bought boots set. The soap it's okay but just always have a feeling aveeno treated our skin better but that's what I can get for now. We used jimpo ori as cream and coconut oil for hair. When the coconut oil finished we tried boots oil we got rash that covered the face the following day.

My point is that natural oil soothes their skin better.

For diaper angel has been my best option from the ones I've tried. Never used virony and finrose.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 6:37pm On May 20, 2020
zaynie:

She won't be online for some time but she's fine.
I spoke to her last week.

Pls if you speak to her again. Tell her I am missing her. And do send my regards to her and her family.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallywho: 6:46pm On May 20, 2020
bimberry1307:
Mamas in the house, How are we and our LOs? My bellefull August mamas, how is the ministry going? Just checking in on us o.

Heartburn no free me o. Don't know what to do. Plus my fingers, elbow, knees and toes are peeling like someone that is changing skin. I've not experienced this before.

Abeg has anyone heard from patking? How is she holding up? My prayers are with you.

thanks for checking on us cappo. I'm fine and so happy to be in the last trimester. Sorry about the heartburn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:50pm On May 20, 2020
MamaDG:
B A
I am glad to announce the birth of my Sonshine who made his grand entry at 7:30PM yesterday weighing 3.25 via Ecs. Baby is fine, mother healing while dad and older brother rejoicing.

Thanks mums from whom one way or the other have learnt from. I'm very grateful

My cappo joyful. Thank u very much.

Pweetiebabe congratulations and welcome to my son's birthday mate, he is blessed and secured in christ's blood IJN

BS to be submitted soon.
congratulations mama n welcome to your Sonshine. Speedy recovery to your mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olulove(m): 7:13pm On May 20, 2020
vinoj0225:

Happy birthday princess, you're blessed. Looks so much like her mum.
Really Look closer...she looks like her dad...just the mum's color grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delaveres(f): 7:22pm On May 20, 2020
Good evening mamas. Congrats to those who just delivered. May your joy be complete
And to the rest of us, may God see us through

Pls, I’ve been having this lower abdominal pain for some days now, it affects me when I walk, also when I try standing up or changing position. I thought it would go with time, but it’s been there and uncomfortable

Is this normal please? Some said the baby has descended, but I’m 33 weeks, is this how it will be till I deliver? Or is there something I can use/do to ease the pain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:27pm On May 20, 2020
sallywho:
thanks for checking on us cappo. I'm fine and so happy to be in the last trimester. Sorry about the heartburn.
Yesss o. So happy to be in the last trimester. We'll get there by His grace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:28pm On May 20, 2020
Babygal2020:
I'm fine cappo..... This journey isn't easy at all.... May God see us through.
Hang in there, teamie. Na small remain

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 8:40pm On May 20, 2020
olulove:

Really Look closer...she looks like her dad...just the mum's color grin cheesy

Who I'm I to argue However, she is as pretty as her mum,looks like her mum and you guys should make this beautiful princess smile next time na.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 8:45pm On May 20, 2020
delaveres:
Good evening mamas. Congrats to those who just delivered. May your joy be complete

Pls, I’ve been having this lower abdominal pain for some days now, it affects me when I walk, also when I try standing up or changing position. I thought it would go with time, but it’s been there and uncomfortable

Is this normal please? Some said the baby has descended, but I’m 33 weeks, is this how it will be till I deliver? Or is there something I can use/do to ease the pain

Teamie, so sorry for the pains, it will end in joy when you hold your lo. However, I don't know if it is normal or will be like that till you deliver as I also feel the same pain when I turn while lying down. I await sabi mamas to rely too so we'll learn.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 9:09pm On May 20, 2020
bimberry1307:

God help us. My face itches a lot and it’s a struggle not to scratch it. When I do I always have marks. Leg cramps and back ache are my companion. Glad I’m already in the final trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olulove(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2020
vinoj0225:

Who I'm I to argue However, she is as pretty as her mum,looks like her mum and you guys should make this beautiful princess smile next time na.
Lol... ok noted ma...she smiles maybe once in twenty pics grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 10:56pm On May 20, 2020
delaveres:

Me and you both, sis. But I was told some babies descend early. We'll come out victorious. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 12:43am On May 21, 2020
Mama @Mzchirious, please pop in and say hi so we can ascertain that you're doing fine. May God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 7:36am On May 21, 2020
olulove:

Lol... ok noted ma...she smiles maybe once in twenty pics grin grin grin
Okay, lol... That's more like it. Nice smile princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 7:53am On May 21, 2020
mayluv:

Congratulations mama. God bless your newborn
Congratulations, ur son shall be a blessing 2 his generation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 8:12am On May 21, 2020
Ms and weakness are dealing with me back 2 back, it's not easy taking care of a toddler and being pregnant, my ds is diz me, my mum and i, sometimes i feel like running away 2 a place where i can be alone.. Women are 2 much abeg

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 8:15am On May 21, 2020
faithlucky:

Congratulations, ur son shall be a blessing 2 his generation.
Mayluv and sorry 4 quoting u, it's a mistake.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 8:17am On May 21, 2020
Congratulations MamaDG, ur son shall be a blessing 2 his generation..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 8:21am On May 21, 2020
Cutemarvel:

For my first I used aveeno shampoo for bathing which I like but couldn't use the cream because it's too thick for hot weather. We resulted to using shea butter as cream and coconut oil as oil for hair. When I started using Johnson oil, our hair scrapped. It's original Johnson oil because when he was older we used the oil from head to toe and nothing happened.

For my second, I bought boots set. The soap it's okay but just always have a feeling aveeno treated our skin better but that's what I can get for now. We used jimpo ori as cream and coconut oil for hair. When the coconut oil finished we tried boots oil we got rash that covered the face the following day.

My point is that natural oil soothes their skin better.

For diaper angel has been my best option from the ones I've tried. Never used virony and finrose.
threegees:

Dear, I was in this dilemma days back
Cutemarvel:

thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:42am On May 21, 2020
Bisade44:

God help us. My face itches a lot and it’s a struggle not to scratch it. When I do I always have marks. Leg cramps and back ache are my companion. Glad I’m already in the final trimester
Pele teamie. It'll end in praise lagbara Olohun
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 8:48am On May 21, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Hello mamas,

Private clinics don't normally have lectures 4 pregnant women dey only check urine, bp, tummy and give d normal routine drugs but government hospitals normally have lectures 4 pregnant women where dey teach a lot about pregnancy and delivery, check urine, bp and dey sing 2, government hospitals are fun but their stress no b here

(1) (2) (3) ... (5640) (5641) (5642) (5643) (5644) (5645) (5646) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forzarush(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.