Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138358 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5673) (5674) (5675) (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barbie047: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
threegees:

From my own understanding, your baby is fine. However, a growth (perhaps a fibroid) was also seen alongside your baby. Every other thing is what you can understand. Your EDD is 5/11/2020 and gender is a boy. The baby's presentation is OK but could change at anytime (unstable lie).

Let's wait for other moms too

Thanks alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barbie047: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
rvpbae:

Everything looks okay. Baby's head is down but unstable meaning it can change at any time, which is totally normal considering you are just 17weeks. Also there is a mass coexisting, most likely fibroid.

But it all looks good

Thanks very much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Fruitfulvinee:

Thanks cappo. We are doing well. Just few things left to buy. May God see us all through!
u welcome dearie nd Amen to ur prayer

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
graciamore:
thank you mam for checking on us, doing fine here, having fever lately. Amen yo your prayers, may God see us all through Amen
pls take good care of ursef it only shikini time dat is remaining

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
spixytinxy:
Team July 2020 roll call (june)
hope we r all gud?

Moniker.................... EDD.............. Sex

1. Aitee1.................... July 24
2. Ohemababy ...........July 4 ..........XX
3. Fruitfulvinee ..........July 25.........XX
4. Mzora ....................July 14
5. iListen ...................July 29
6. Graciamore .......... July 25
7. Blex444 ............... July 7......... ... XX
8. Spixytinxy ............ July 3rd.........XX
9. Kosibaby ............... july 25...........XX
10 Vinoj0225 ............ July 10
11 bomgirl ................ July 6 ........... XX
12 delaveres .............. July 3........... XX
13 ijeije123 ............... July 24
14 Izbanda01............. july 27
15 teebee22 .............. July 13 ......... XX
16 BligsMiss ............. July 20 ......... XX
17 ladun27 .................July 20......... XY
18 perfectella .............July 15......... XX
19 toriaking ................July 31.........XY
20 EloWChi ................ July 18 ....... XY
21 pinkandpurple .......July 21.........XY
22 nikkyshyne .............july 25 ........ XX
23 hardeyolatee ......... July 16.........XX
24 slimvee ....................july 13.........XY
25 iwinnie ................... July 4 ......... XY
26 1sttimeangie ......... July 22 ..... XX XY

Hello teamies, how una dey, hope we r already preparing for the big day, we should b done with shopping or 90% of shopping, to some of us who hasn't gotten anything cos of dis coro crisis, may God make a miraculous way nd enrich our pockets massively so that we can do d needful, hope hospital bag has bn pack too? D way I consume food now ehn undecided undecided (hope no b only me Waka come sha, I want to believe I have so many partners in consuming)

I know most of us can't wait to meet our little one, myself included but let's allow d will of God b done, he knows what is best for each an everyone of us. Before u know it now July will be here na shikini time remain( I dey give myself hope lol)

Perfectella is bn a while, hope u r good?

#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth
#teamjulyforsneezeanddeliver
#teamjoyousjuly
#teamjulyforamazingbirthstories
#teamjuly for easy and swift deivery

Team July to sure, pregnant mama with grace. Happy bumping

Team July rocks

If u didn't see ur moniker, please notify me. Please also update me with edd and sex.

Cappo we are doing good, thanks for checking up on us. Amen, God will provide for us oooo. Hope you're good cappo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
goldendollars:

OK I get you..learnt some people usually wash new ones too and iron sef..me I can't do all that wahala o..plus it's different gender for me this time..

I think it's important to wash cos you don't know how long it has been in the shop, how many hands have touched them and with this global pandemic, the invisible on the clothes hence it's important to wash and iron.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
goldendollars:

You wash baby ununsed new clothes
Thanks for checking on us..looking at August like...

It's advisable to wash and iron sef. Babies skin are very sensitive so if you can, at least, wash it and spread under sun. But if you like, you can forgo washing, but don't forget all the packaging and processes it went through in the hands of the manufacturer.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
4realwoman:
@ do4, whyworryPH, i how are you all doing today mamas? Hope good? Just checking up on you all do take care of yourself and have a wonderful day ahead.

Thant for checking on us Cappo. Everything is now in God's hands. Hope you and baby are doing great? Can't wait to behold my baby girl.

Congrats to all the mamas that have dropped. My condolences to those that their journey was cut short. You will laugh soon.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Cappo @spixytinxy thanks for checking on us.thank God for the journey so far..the heaviness and tiredness is on another level..counting down to the big day.

#Team July for supernatural delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
miraclebaby:
Thanks and Amen to your prayers. Your miracle will happen before you know it
Amen IJN.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkyshyne(f): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
spixytinxy:
Team July 2020 roll call (june) hope we r all gud? ...
I don get pile oh. Yesterday embarassed. What can I do. Mummies?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Good evening mamas and congratulations to all mamas dropping it hot. God bless our babies. Team September how body. Like play like play we have barely 3 months to go on this beautiful journey. How prepared are we.... Keep doing daily exercises to stay fit and active so that labour will be sharp sharp. Also oza room business is very important ooo. Abeg answer roll call and give us tips for the rest of the journey

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother................22/09
11. temmytayur.........................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby....................................23/9...........................................XY

I feel stronger these days but small stair climbing like this eh I will start breathing like someone that ran marathon grin. My appetite is still on a high. All in all, we feel good this second trimester. Please comman gist me how it is doing you all jor.... Milaby you are welcome to our honourable team.

One love

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
mayluv:
Good evening mamas and congratulations to all mamas dropping it hot. God bless our babies. Team September how body. Like play like play we have barely 3 months to go on this beautiful journey. How prepared are we.... Keep doing daily exercises to stay fit and active so that labour will be sharp sharp. Also oza room business is very important ooo. Abeg answer roll call and give us tips for the rest of the journey

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother................22/09
11. temmytayur.........................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby....................................23/9...........................................XY

I feel stronger these days but small stair climbing like this eh I will start breathing like someone that ran marathon grin. My appetite is still on a high. All in all, we feel good this second trimester. Please comman gist me how it is doing you all jor.... Milaby you are welcome to our honourable team.

One love

No oza room business since we conceived ooo grin heartburn wan finish me, I observe all the do' s and don'ts, yet it still attacks me. Now no taste in my mouth, I eat and don't feel anything, it is well. We are almost there.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
vinoj0225:

Cappo we are doing good, thanks for checking up on us. Amen, God will provide for us oooo. Hope you're good cappo?
yes oooooo, am good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mzora:
Cappo @spixytinxy thanks for checking on us.thank God for the journey so far..the heaviness and tiredness is on another level..counting down to the big day.

#Team July for supernatural delivery
u welcome dearie, d heaviness nd tiredness ehn no b here, d frequent pee nko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
nikkyshyne:
I don get pile oh. Yesterday embarassed. What can I do. Mummies?
No idea ooo, mama's with experience abeg make una shook mouth oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Halcyon123:
You dey so, where have you been hiding and how are the children? How is Jtown?

Lafiya kalau fa.kwana biu.ya mutumina? I am sure he is a big boy now.kin dawo Nan ne?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Tessicatess:

I experienced same about the same week as well. It lasted for about a week and stopped. When I mentioned it to the Dr, she said it’s the body preparing me for breastfeeding and as such is normal. So I stopped worrying.

Thanks for replying ma'am. U are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 12:24am On Jun 04, 2020
Annaseyi:
Thanks Mama's for all your prayers and support. It has not been easy I won't lie as but I don't want those around me to feel bad especially my mum and hubby.

I stay up all night blaming myself for my actions but I know they can't turn back the hands of time.

My problem now is that I am lactating like no man's business. I wake up to change my tops as before I know it my body will be soaked down to my bedspread. Last night I woke up to chills maybe because I had been exposed to wetness. Please what can I do to stop my breast from flowing. Any suggestions please.
Pls talk to your doctor. I think dostinex or the likes can be prescribed. It’s better you talk to the doctor so you can get the right dose. It is well with you dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 12:32am On Jun 04, 2020
barbie047:
Can someone help me interpret this lab result. Thanks
Your baby is okay in cephalic(head)presentation. Though you have anterior placenta, but then further scan will be done in later stage to know if it moved up or not so for now just have an open mind in CS should it remain that way in later stage. There’s also small fibroid seen. All your baby measurements are okay and within range.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 12:43am On Jun 04, 2020
4realwoman:
@ Gistme12, Limahgirl, miraclebaby, whyworryPH, funmi4love, Neile, FashionTrend, IryNky, daragoldy, Livelystone, rositabuchi, tomtittot, mrslander, Ada243, Amarisa, Christiana, Oha, Oyovwi how are you all doing today mamas? Hope good? Just checking up on you all do take care of yourself and have a wonderful day ahead.

@Tomblessings and Ugochiada, how are you mamas doing today and baby? Pls take care of your self and rest well because I know it's not easy handling newborn. Stay safe.
Thanks cappo. Waiting patiently to meet my baby. May God make it easy for the rest of us. How are you doing and your prince? Please take care and rest well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 12:52am On Jun 04, 2020
4realwoman:
@ Gistme12, Limahgirl, miraclebaby, whyworryPH, funmi4love, Neile, FashionTrend, IryNky, daragoldy, Livelystone, rositabuchi, tomtittot, mrslander, Ada243, Amarisa, Christiana, Oha, Oyovwi how are you all doing today mamas? Hope good? Just checking up on you all do take care of yourself and have a wonderful day ahead.

@Tomblessings and Ugochiada, how are you mamas doing today and baby? Pls take care of your self and rest well because I know it's not easy handling newborn. Stay safe.
Thanks for checking on us. Hope you’ve been discharged. Kisses to you son

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 12:59am On Jun 04, 2020
Splasshhh:
Mommas, please come to my aid.

I suddenly developed severe ache in my right ear, after constant itching. It was so severe that I could barely talk nor chew.
My mother in-law adviced I used *gentamycin* ear drop which helped to relief the pains and I thought all was well. This was 2 weekends ago, during the public holiday.

Unfortunately, 2 days ago, the pain transferred to my left ear and started up again so badly, accompanied with headache and fever.
I had to call my Doctor and narrated my ordeal. He adviced I should not use gentamycin again since it was *ototoxic*. He prescribed *choloromphenicol* instead with some malaria drugs as well.

I started using the ear drop 2 days ago but my night rests has never been the same.
The pain is not going away. I had to take break from work and have been home for 2 days now.
Still on the malaria tablets as well.

Any experience with this or advice?
Pls go to ENT clinic. Last time I had that kind of pain, they noticed some while particles and my ear was washed. That was how I felt relieved before the doc gave me some antibiotics. Just be sure to tell the ENT doc you’re pregnant so he’ll know the ones to recommend for you. Mine asked me then before writing any drugs. Please stop that self medication. If you don’t know any private ENT hospital, visit General or teaching hospital, they’ll send you to the dept
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 1:01am On Jun 04, 2020
1sttimeangie:
Hey momma @ spixytinxy . I was omitted o
Gender. XX XY
EDD July 22

Team June is ready to welcome you if they don’t want to add you. Plus we need twins in our team cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 1:04am On Jun 04, 2020
Splasshhh:
No one has answered me o.
Even my complaint about jajaina discharges, no one commented.

No one should ask for BA mad BS when the time comes o since I am going through it all by masef cool
Are you the one writing or the hormones? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:08am On Jun 04, 2020
Splasshhh:
Mommas, please come to my aid.

I suddenly developed severe ache in my right ear, after constant itching. It was so severe that I could barely talk nor chew.
My mother in-law adviced I used *gentamycin* ear drop which helped to relief the pains and I thought all was well. This was 2 weekends ago, during the public holiday.

Unfortunately, 2 days ago, the pain transferred to my left ear and started up again so badly, accompanied with headache and fever.
I had to call my Doctor and narrated my ordeal. He adviced I should not use gentamycin again since it was *ototoxic*. He prescribed *choloromphenicol* instead with some malaria drugs as well.

I started using the ear drop 2 days ago but my night rests has never been the same.
The pain is not going away. I had to take break from work and have been home for 2 days now.
Still on the malaria tablets as well.

Any experience with this or advice?

You need to go to ENT but why don't you try applying honey using cotton buds.
I have often used it (for up to 20y now) and it has always worked.

Dip cotton bud in honey and gently swipe the ear.
You can also plug both ears with cotton wool as sometimes air/bath water can be the culprits.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:09am On Jun 04, 2020
This is how truly easy it is to shop from us.

Just lookat the timeline.
June 1st: Intro
June 2nd: Order made.
June 3rd: Payment confirmed and order ready.
June 4th: Delivery (by the special grace of God)

Delivery is between 24-48h after payment within Lagos.
It can take up to 3 to 5 days out of Lagos due to the curfew and interstate restrictions.

So tell me again why this stress-less online experience cannot be yours?

Send us a DM.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 1:17am On Jun 04, 2020
Tomblessings:
BA BA

I welcomed my beautiful princess today 29th May 2020 Via ECS weighing 2.7kg at 38weeks 2 days.

EDD: 2nd June 2020

DOB: 29th May 2020

It can only be God. I'm now a mother after ttcing. Father I'm grateful
I went through a lot but God saw me through.

Cc: 4realwoman

Congratulations to you mommas.
May we have testimonies to give too oo.
Team November, how we dey?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 1:37am On Jun 04, 2020
Dinabella:

The nipple shield was N2,940 (plus delivery) as at when I ordered. I am yet to use it because I started direct breastfeeding a day before the shield was delivered lucky me cheesy

My problem may have been poor latching as explained by a sabi mama so I had to read up and study the latching process.

I intensified effort based on the advice of sabi mamas @sugah, @miraclebaby and @Awesomebaby and extracted breast milk every three hours(day and night) unlike before that i extracted milk three times daily only.

The numerous milk extraction may have helped my nipple. Also, studying and learning how to latch properly helped too (to be a learner isn't funny o)

Though I still make mistake while trying to put the nipple in my baby's mouth, the stress of extracting milk severally especially at night and the Joy of having him suck directly from me keeps me going.

Surely, with consistency we'll be perfect before Friday (that's the target).

Best of luck mama, safe delivery too
Wow! Thank God for you. Glad you are improving on it. May God make it more easier. Will also read up on proper latching as well before baby arrives. In the meantime, I've stopped worrying about it. I read a lots on google that even with inverted nipple, one can still breastfeed. So when we get to the bridge we will cross it.

Amen to your prayers and thanks so much for your response. I'm grateful!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 2:43am On Jun 04, 2020
cinderellashoes:

No oza room business since we conceived ooo grin heartburn wan finish me, I observe all the do' s and don'ts, yet it still attacks me. Now no taste in my mouth, I eat and don't feel anything, it is well. We are almost there.

awwwwww.... so sorry about the heartburn and tasteless mouth dear. Please try to resume oza room business especially now that we are nearing finish line. It helps during labour and delivery. Sending you e hugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 3:32am On Jun 04, 2020
Over big sef. Na so God do am oh, we are grateful.
keeki:

Lafiya kalau fa.kwana biu.ya mutumina? I am sure he is a big boy now.kin dawo Nan ne?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellos: 3:38am On Jun 04, 2020
GlamMrsO:

Sorry Ma'am, just seeing this, have you gotten it?
yes ma'am....thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5673) (5674) (5675) (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.