Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124512 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5670) (5671) (5672) (5673) (5674) (5675) (5676) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dinabella: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Limahgirl:
Hello mama. I will love to know if you got where to buy the nipple shield. I seriously need it o. I have an inverted nipple as well and a friend told me to be using syringe to draw it out before delivery. I noticed it goes back in after a few minutes of using the syringe. I've included breast pump in my bag thinking it will help and here you are saying the nipple goes back in after stimulation. It will really break my heart if I'm unable to breastfeed o as I don't plan using formula. I await your response ma.

Hello ma'am, you can be advised better on the use of syringes to pull or draw out the nipple in Primary health centres or general hospitals ( got to know this during my baby's BCG).
It'll also be nice to speak with a medical practitioner regarding this.

Breast pump works for some people but for others, it doesn't. Hopefully, It'll work for you but if it doesn't, you could pump and bottle feed your baby.

I ordered for the nipple shield on Jumia, you could try that also. You can also contact mama @zaynie to see if she has it in stock or can help you get it.

I am no longer depressed like I used to be (thanks to the sabi mamas on this platform).

Let your mind be at peace and don't get yourself worked up over the nipple issue, things will turn out fine eventually.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapheey007(f): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
miraclebaby:
It’s normal to measure 2weeks difference and wouldn’t affect you in anyway. Baby will come at the right time

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
@miraclebaby, you are welcome, glad I could be of help.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojantelle: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
ugochiada:
BA BA BA BA!!!!
Join me to thank God as I welcomed my Prince charming today as he open the floor by 8:36am on 1st June, 2020.
Edd: 06/6/2020
Weight: 3.8kg - VD
BS later

Cc 4realwoman
I wish all remaining May/June mamas safe delivery.
Congratulations ma'am, may God continue to keep you and your lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yettyfred: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2020
My challenge was pregnant but seeing blood, went to the hospital, they did all they could but the bleed continued, they even advice me to evacuate, was searching for solutions online everyday until I came across this
website.
For more information about this group, pls visit
https://pregnantbutseeperiod.com/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Glolite:
Congratulations mama. I thank God for you. Please would like to know if the first myomectomy and CS was done together
the myomectomy was done in 2016 while the first CS was done in 2018.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 2:08am On Jun 02, 2020
miraclebaby:
The long awaited month is finally here. God’s name be praised. May God’s Grace see us through.
Amen and Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Questiontime: 3:55am On Jun 02, 2020
Dear All. I and my wife have been TTC. We recently did an IVF recently and to God be the glory she came out Positive. The transfer was done 3weeks ago. 3 embryos were transfered. Today, we went to the hospital for another reason and the hospital because of pending lockdown in the country asked us to do a scan. The scan was actually meant to be in the 4th week but we did it in the 3rd week. The result showed one sack was valid. We were advised to redo the scan on Saturday.
I want to asked, is it possible that the scan was done prematurely and hence the reason for the seeming poor result. Is their a chance that the other embryos would still grow before the next scan.
PS.. I am hopeful

UPDATE-
Thanks for all your responses. She went for another scan today. Its about 5weeks now. The doctor says the sac is still small, but they can detect heart beat of the baby and the size is seemingly OK in size. But the issue is that the sac is not growing. Its 6.4 in size(not so sure).
Please it their any chance of survival. I am still hopeful and prayerful

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 4:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Had dis in April, all strip test came out negative but a blood test said positive. Went to the hospital and ran another look test a week after the first and it came out negative.
Nyxx123:
Senior Mamas, pls I have a question, I don't even know if it's a question but I would love to read your thoughts. lemme try and compose it.

How do you explain this scenario.

A close relative was confirmed pregnant 2 weeks ago via blood test oo, and just yesterday, she saw blood and decided to visit the hospital.

Here's what the gynea said " She wasn't pregnant in the first instance, something about a hormone or so.

My thoughts are all over the place, am not worried about her taking in again, I just feel sad, imagine been told you were pregnant only to be told 2 weeks later, oh you were not really pregnant.

Has anyone experienced this before?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 7:22am On Jun 02, 2020
rvpbae:

In the first few days or weeks as the case may be, you would wear bra all day to manage the engagement and pain that comes with milk coming in.

Remember to take it easy on yourself, the first few weeks can be exhausting.
Noted. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:30am On Jun 02, 2020
Annaseyi:

Cappo this is
Hugs Sister

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Yettyfred:
My challenge was pregnant but seeing blood, went to the hospital, they did all they could but the bleed continued, they even advice me to evacuate, was searching for solutions online everyday until I came across this
website.
For more information about this group, pls visit
https://pregnantbutseeperiod.com/
How are you? Have u birthed? Or atleast do you see the baby active in scans?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2020
Questiontime:
Dear All. I and my wife have been TTC. We recently did an IVF recently and to God be the glory she came out Positive. The transfer was done 3weeks ago. 3 embryos were transfered. Today, we went to the hospital for another reason and the hospital because of pending lockdown in the country asked us to do a scan. The scan was actually meant to be in the 4th week but we did it in the 3rd week. The result showed one sack was valid. We were advised to redo the scan on Saturday.
I want to asked, is it possible that the scan was done prematurely and hence the reason for the seeming poor result. Is their a chance that the other embryos would still grow before the next scan.
PS.. I am hopeful

UPDATE-
Thanks for all your responses. She went for another scan today. Its about 5weeks now. The doctor says the sac is still small, but they can detect heart beat of the baby and the size is seemingly OK in size. But the issue is that the sac is not growing. Its 6.4 in size(not so sure).
Please it their any chance of survival. I am still hopeful and prayerful
You are doing too early scans. My first scan must have been at 8 weeks. I am praying for you.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeypels: 8:44am On Jun 02, 2020
BS BS BS

Pre-Delivery

A week before delivery, I couldn't feel baby movement all day so I told hubby. He came to pick me from home and we head to the hospital. Dr requested for a scan and we went to do it. From the scan, the baby is doing fine. Dr told me to fill foetus movement chart and come back in two days (am to tick the chart every time the baby moves. I will include the start time and after 12 counts, am to put the stop time). He said if I could count 12 movements within 2 hrs, the baby is fine.

This I did and I noticed baby moved more in the evening and sleep during the day. After 2 days, I returned to the hospital but I was told no doctor was available as there is an emergency. I went back home with hubby and continued with the chart. Hubby kept disturbing to go back to the hospital.

On 12th of May, I didn't follow hubby to work because I wanted to collect the remaining baby things I needed (I started following him from the day we went for scan so I can exercise more). I did house chores and head out but the woman didn't have them yet. Hubby came to pick me. At work, I was exhausted due to the chores so I decided to go to the hospital after some time. I continued with hubby's assignment I was helping him with and before I know it the day was gone.

We ended up going to the hospital very late(I believe this was divinely orchestrated). On getting there, I told them I saw a very tiny blood some days back and I just came for routine check-up. There was another woman was there in active labor and the nurse said if not for the time we came, she would have sent us back cos am obviously not in labor. I was checked and told am 2cm. The Dr on duty said she will have to admit me cos of the time we came. I was like I just came for routine check-up and no need to admit me cos I stay not too far. I told her I want to go home and she said she will admit me, when I get to the ward I can reject and sign an undertaking.

In my mind, I was just waiting for her to be through cos am not staying. I expected hubby to support me but to my disappointment he said 'Babe, let's obey them' . Haaa ...I was dejected. You mean u will sleep inside this there mosquito full ward without a cover cloth. Las Las..I have no choice but to stay. Hubby said maybe this will help you focus on delivery. He got my dinner and left. My phone was off (one of the reasons we came late in the first instance) so am left to myself.

Resigning to fate, I begin to pray for delivery. I was able to charge my phone a bit and I sent a message to hubby to bring baby things just in case. Midnight when I was checked, I was told I will probably be discharged in the morning cos I wasn't in labor. I asked the nurse if they should bring baby things and she said around 6am, she will be able to give response to that.

Fast forward 6am,I was checked and the nurse shouted 'where did you say your husband is?' if he does hurry, your baby will be here before he arrives. I quickly gave hubby a call and the nurse snatch the phone from me and told him to hurry. The nurse quickly went to prepare the delivery r(oom and another went to help me get delivery pack since no one was with me. I was moved to delivery room.

Delivery Day

I was put on drip and the pain intensified( before I was having menstrual pain at 5mins interval). The nurse was surprised how fast I dilate with no drama. After sometime felt strong urge to poo and I told her. After another contraction, my baby was born at 8:25am with a lot of poo. (Hubby said it was cos I read about women who poo while giving birth on Facebook some days backs). My baby was cleaned and I also was cleaned ( I was apologizing to the nurse).

An injection was put in my drip and the nurse proceed to deliver the placenta ...lo and behold the womb has closed up. Come and see the way different hands were checking me...no road o.. the little tear I had was stiched and I was induced. After some time, I told the nurse I want to put my legs down (cos I was still in delivery position), she said is it leg you are concerned about? Placenta never come out, you talking about leg. Are you not scared?

She tried to put fear in my heart but my heart was fixed in God. (I continue to tell Him to perfect His Testimony in my life and I used the Bible verse Isiah 66 hubby sent to me before delivery to remind him of His promise. All the while baby was fast asleep in the delivery ward. Me I thought he was with his Dad, so I told the nurse to help me call hubby as I want to speak with him. I asked him of the baby and he also asked the nurse who pointed to him over my head. I asked hubby to bring him so I can see his face and also nurse him (that's around 3hrs after birth). I tried to breastfeed him though I was in pain. Hubby rushed to call the nurse and after the next contraction; placenta was delivered... around after 12.

I was cleaned and moved to the ward with my baby...Praise continually flowed from my heart and lips to God for perfecting my delivery.

Daddy, Mummy and baby doing great...

I rejoice with all Mama that has delivered their LO..May God watch over them all.

To all pregnant women, I pray God will perfect that which He has started.

To all TTC, God will give you reasons to rejoice and all will rejoice with you soonest.

Grace to you all

cc Angeltolly and all May Mama

67 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2020
Honeypels:
BS BS BS

Pre-Delivery

A week before delivery, I couldn't feel baby movement all day so I told hubby. He came to pick me from home and we head to the hospital. Dr requested for a scan and we went to do it. From the scan, the baby is doing fine. Dr told me to fill foetus movement chart and come back in two days (am to tick the chart every time the baby moves. I will include the start time and after 12 counts, am to put the stop time). He said if I could count 12 movements within 2 hrs, the baby is fine.

This I did and I noticed baby moved more in the evening and sleep during the day. After 2 days, I returned to the hospital but I was told no doctor was available as there is an emergency. I went back home with hubby and continued with the chart. Hubby kept disturbing to go back to the hospital.

On 12th of May, I didn't follow hubby to work because I wanted to collect the remaining baby things I needed (I started following him from the day we went for scan so I can exercise more). I did house chores and head out but the woman didn't have them yet. Hubby came to pick me. At work, I was exhausted due to the chores so I decided to go to the hospital after some time. I continued with hubby's assignment I was helping him with and before I know it the day was gone.

We ended up going to the hospital very late(I believe this was divinely orchestrated). On getting there, I told them I saw a very tiny blood some days back and I just came for routine check-up. There was another woman was there in active labor and the nurse said if not for the time we came, she would have sent us back cos am obviously not in labor. I was checked and told am 2cm. The Dr on duty said she will have to admit me cos of the time we came. I was like I just came for routine check-up and no need to admit me cos I stay not too far. I told her I want to go home and she said she will admit me, when I get to the ward I can reject and sign an undertaking.

In my mind, I was just waiting for her to be through cos am not staying. I expected hubby to support me but to my disappointment he said 'Babe, let's obey them' . Haaa ...I was dejected. You mean u will sleep inside this there mosquito full ward without a cover cloth. Las Las..I have no choice but to stay. Hubby said maybe this will help you focus on delivery. He got my dinner and left. My phone was off (one of the reasons we came late in the first instance) so am left to myself.

Resigning to fate, I begin to pray for delivery. I was able to charge my phone a bit and I sent a message to hubby to bring baby things just in case. Midnight when I was checked, I was told I will probably be discharged in the morning cos I wasn't in labor. I asked the nurse if they should bring baby things and she said around 6am, she will be able to give response to that.

Fast forward 6am,I was checked and the nurse shouted 'where did you say your husband is?' if he does hurry, your baby will be here before he arrives. I quickly gave hubby a call and the nurse snatch the phone from me and told him to hurry. The nurse quickly went to prepare the delivery r(oom and another went to help me get delivery pack since no one was with me. I was moved to delivery room.

Delivery Day

I was put on drip and the pain intensified( before I was having menstrual pain at 5mins interval). The nurse was surprised how fast I dilate with no drama. After sometime felt strong urge to poo and I told her. After another contraction, my baby was born at 8:25am with a lot of poo. (Hubby said it was cos I read about women who poo while giving birth on Facebook some days backs). My baby was cleaned and I also was cleaned ( I was apologizing to the nurse).

An injection was put in my drip and the nurse proceed to deliver the placenta ...lo and behold the womb has closed up. Come and see the way different hands were checking me...no road o.. the little tear I had was stiched and I was induced. After some time, I told the nurse I want to put my legs down (cos I was still in delivery position), she said is it leg you are concerned about? Placenta never come out, you talking about leg. Are you not scared?

She tried to put fear in my heart but my heart was fixed in God. (I continue to tell Him to perfect His Testimony in my life and I used the Bible verse Isiah 66 hubby sent to me before delivery to remind him of His promise. All the while baby was fast asleep in the delivery ward. Me I thought he was with his Dad, so I told the nurse to help me call hubby as I want to speak with him. I asked him of the baby and he also asked the nurse who pointed to him over my head. I asked hubby to bring him so I can see his face and also nurse him (that's around 3hrs after birth). I tried to breastfeed him though I was in pain. Hubby rushed to call the nurse and after the next contraction; placenta was delivered... around after 12.

I was cleaned and moved to the ward with my baby...Praise continually flowed from my heart and lips to God for perfecting my delivery.

I rejoice with all Mama that has delivered their LO..May God watch over them all.

To all TTC, God will give you reasons to rejoice and all will rejoice with you soonest.

Grace to you all

congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojantelle: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2020
Honeypels:
BS BS BS

Grace to you all

Wow! It can only be God. Congratulations, may God continue to protect you and yours.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Halcyon123:
Had dis in April, all strip test came out negative but a blood test said positive. Went to the hospital and ran another look test a week after the first and it came out negative.

Oh Wow! The doctor said it has to do with hormones, something about it being high
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2020
miraclebaby:
Missed abortion is a miscarriage that happens even before a woman knows she’s pregnant. Normally within the first month

Hmmm thanks Mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2020
miraclebaby:
Hello mamas, please I need an answer to enable me round up my shopping. What is the essence of disposable panties? Can normal sanitary pants serve same purpose or is there a reason for preference? Also, which brand of disposable pant is best? Someone suggested I get always. I have no knowledge in that area. Also, how many nursing bras should one have at the minimum? Is it worn at night too or just during the day? I’m someone that doesn’t like and tight stuff on me especially when home and my burst isn’t big too so I hardly wear normal bra except when leaving home. Help a first time confused mama. I think these are the two things remaining for my shopping as I’ve managed to shop for others and praying for my prince to come soon.

i did not use disposable pant so i wont't be able to give a definite answer, but for the nursing bra you need at least 3 or 4 and yes for the first few months you will wear it at night and you will also need a breast pad like 3 too so you can wash and change it because when the milk starts rushing it will stain your clothes and your foam and the smell is not so nice

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mimyselfai(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nyxx123:
Senior Mamas, pls I have a question, I don't even know if it's a question but I would love to read your thoughts. lemme try and compose it.

A close relative was confirmed pregnant 2 weeks ago via blood test oo, and just yesterday, she saw blood and decided to visit the hospital.

Here's what the gynea said " She wasn't pregnant in the first instance, something about a hormone or so.

My thoughts are all over the place, am not worried about her taking in again, I just feel sad, imagine been told you were pregnant only to be told 2 weeks later, oh you were not really pregnant.

I might not be able to give you a well laid out medical care xplanation but if she took any HCG injection or pills (for timed intercourse for TTC), the reaction of the HCGcould be delayed period and consequently a positive pregnancy test. And when the HCG eventually wears out, after a few weeks I think, the period will start and the blood test will return negative as it was supposed to be. So ask her if she took HCG. Correct me mothers if I'm wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Come buy this wonderful food processor.
You can use.it for tomatoes, beans, fruit smoothie, mix your dough. Chop meat..and pound yam

Price is #6000

08111294011 call or WhatsApp

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeypels: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Itissettled3:
Capo @Patking. Sorry for my silence, I was fighting battles.

Birth announce and Birth story.

My EDD was May 10 but because I was opting for elective CS, I joined Team April.

January 31 after Eating one sweet porridge Yam, I noticed I felt wet. I entered the bathroom to check, immediately I pulled my underwear, a large pool of blood poured. I was rushed to the hospital where it was discovered I had a total placenta abruption.

Dr. Said she has to do an immediate Csection to save my life. I was only 25 weeks and 4 days (6.5 months) pregnant. My baby was brought out weighing 748grams.

As she laid in her isolette and the doctors not giving any hope, I cried to God, begging him to save her and pledging that I will share her testimony round the world. I said "please heal her and make her testimony draw souls to Christ."

God had mercy on us. He saved her. He kept her. He gave us a song and His words in John 11 VS 4 which was my prayer did not fall to the ground.

We were told the 1st 24 hours were crucial. The hospital where I gave birth has a low level NICU and so she had to be airlifted to another hospital. They were not sure how she will do on the flight but God kept her.

We had a tough start.
She went through:
1. 9 initial intubation trial
2. PDA(An open hole in the heart) which closed after ibruprofen therapy.
3. NEC Suspicion(perforation of the intestine because of its immaturity.
4. 8 blood transfusions
5. 41 days on the ventilator
6. We later moved to CPAP another breathing machine. A total of 43days on CPAP
7. She was moved to regular Oxygen. She didn't hold up well and went back to CPAP. She was tried again and it was ok. She is off all support.
8. Uncountable Xrays and ultrasounds
9. 2 MRIs.

God saved my baby. I totally depended on God and pleaded with him for mercy. My heart was in shambles but God gently put them together. I drew comfort from God's words and knew I could not give up. I said this bible verse everyday

" John 11 vs 4, When he heard this, Jesus said, "This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it."

We had a great team at the NICU(Neonatal Intensive care unit) who God used to take good care of my daughter.

After 108 days, I got to take my daughter home.

It is time to tell the world about the Miracle call Eloghosa. We spent 108 day in the NICU. At discharge she weighed 3.7kg. Is God not good?

Her name means It is not difficult with God.

God is Awesome.

John 11 vs 4.

When he heard this, Jesus said, "This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it."

Jeremiah 32: 27

Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Faithful God
Congratulations Mama..may God replenish you. You indeed a strong woman.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Be comforted in the Lord mama.
HE is on the Throne!
HE shall speedily compensate you in double folds, and your testimony shall not be cut short IJN.
Annaseyi:

Cappo this is notify you that I have left the race. At around 10.34am today baby Lotanna went to meet the lord and I know I have an angel watching over me.

Woke up to serious contractions around 12.30am and when I went to use the loo, I felt my water gush and bleeding following subsequently. We left to the hospital immediately and after a lot of delay, an injection was given to stop the bleeding. By 9.00am when fetal doppler and also ultrasound machine were used to check baby's vitality, doctor realized he was dead and I was induced.

I birthed him less than 30 minutes after while I was in the toilet poling and held my baby for few minutes. Placenta took 3 hours plus before it was finally delivered. Devil thought he would win but as usual he is always the failure.

This is like a shock to me as we just saw baby less than 20 hours ago in an ultrasound when we went to check for gender and he was waving at us and kicking his legs.

Please pray for me mamas that I would come soon and that my journey won't be cut short again. This is me having two losses in less than a year but in God I give the praise.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Honeypels:
BS BS BS

Grace to you all

cc An. geltolly and all May Mama

Thanks for sharing. God bless our baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Eyin te mi bawo ni o, se wa o lelelelelelelelele Se wa o.
It's the month of June! I'm using this opportunity to congratulate all the mamas that have birth their little ones, May God Almighty guard and guide them. May they turn out to be everything we ever desire and more. Amin. To those that lost theirs, may God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss and replace it for you in multiple folds.

August mamas! Our month is already glaring at us o. we'll get there safely lagbara Olohun.

How waddling? Ooin! It's not an easy something jare. Even as a third missioner, this is different. Though they said babies comes with their own individual package but in all, we give God the glory.

How far about baby things? Are we done washing or there's still time? Me never wash sha but I'm done with shopping to the best of my ability. May God continue to provide for us.

TEAM AUGUST 2020 ROLL CALL (JUNE)

MONIKER............SEX..............EDD
1. Ambient............ XY .............01/08
2. Greatness366 .....................02/08
3. Mummychimaobi1... XX .....05/08
4. Fab08 ............... ............. 06/08
5. Splasshhh .......... .............05/08
6. Babygal2020 ....... XY ........ 07/08
7. FloraEC ................ XY ..... ...08/08
8. LilyJay ................................. 10/08
9. Koyabride ............. XY......... 10/08
10. Spicy128............ ...............12/08
11. Goldendollars ......XX.........12/08
12. RoyalEmpire....... XY......... 12/08
13. Bimberry1307.......XY ........14/08
14. Sallywho ............. XY .........14/08
15. Bisade44 .......... XY ......... 22/08
16. Slayinjo ............... ......... 24/08
17. Ayaoye .......... surprise ..... 25/08
18. Fisayomi1 ......................... 26/08
19. Tolutomi02 ......... ......... 29/08
20. Coveredchic .......... ...........29/08
21. Temmym4 (for wifey) XY ?
22. Jehovaoverdo ? ?

Please let's answer roll call so we can know how we're doing and to keep in touch. @jehovaoverdo, I want to believe that everything is ok with you. You've not been active. Pls show ya face for us to know you're ok.
Those of us that have checked baby gender pls. Let's update. It is well with us.

Team #Augustfornoloss
#healthymotherhealthybaby
#teamsharpsharpdelivery.

Cc me if you're for August for your forms at affordable price of succulent meat pie and youghurt. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Cappo @bimberry1307
Thanks for checking up on us. I am fine. I thank God for his protection over me.
Gender is XY. Pls update it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Babygal2020:
Cappo @bimberry1307
Thanks for checking up on us. I am fine. I thank God for his protection over me.
Gender is XY. Pls update it.
Thank God for His protection teamie, gender updated.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ebonybiuty: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
missyblissy:

Please check your mail

Pls I am also interested ma.
Ebonybiuty@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
pateffy:

i did not use disposable pant so i wont't be able to give a definite answer, but for the nursing bra you need at least 3 or 4 and yes for the first few months you will wear it at night and you will also need a breast pad like 3 too so you can wash and change it because when the milk starts rushing it will stain your clothes and your foam and the smell is not so nice
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
Let me drop this here for the first time @37weeks 3days. Pix removed

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nyxx123:

She should redo the test.
When she calculates 6 weeks, she should do scan

PT are rarely ever false positive.
You can get a false negative but not a false positive because it works on the detection of the HCG hormone which won't be produced unless a woman is or was recently pregnant.

If she just lost a pregnancy or has a molar pregnancy (that was removed) she may test positive for a few months after.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
miraclebaby:
Let me drop this here for the first time @37weeks 3days

Cute bump!
This bump looks like what i carry in my 15th week!
Some of you are just so lucky cry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5670) (5671) (5672) (5673) (5674) (5675) (5676) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.