Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138124 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5675) (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) (5680) (5681) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Also, I want to know, is there where I can get mattress for this?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delaveres(f): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=spixytinxy post=90265512]Team July 2020 roll call (june)
hope we r all gud?
12 delaveres .............. July 3........... XX

Cappo, I’m doing good o. Can’t wait to meet my lo
Thanks for checking on us.
I’m really believing and claiming June with all my heart�.
May God see us through. Hope you’re doing good too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
team October, pls I can't breath well ooo and I don't seems to understand the cause, its been on and off before but now its quite frequent. pls what can I do.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Modupetemmy1:
team October, pls I can't breath well ooo and I don't seems to understand the cause, its been on and off before but now its quite frequent. pls what can I do.

Are you already on your way to the hospital or you're making plans to see the doctor tomorrow morning?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adedoyin20: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hi I'm new here. Pls welcome me smiley

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
threegees:

Are you already on your way to the hospital or you're making plans to see the doctor tomorrow morning?

if I tell you my experience since yesterday ehnn, you won't believe me. I left for the hospital yesterday but got there very late due to traffic as they have finished consulting at the ANC clinic so I was asked to go to A&E of which I weñt
I was asked to go and get a glove but before I could come back from the pharmacy I was told the O&G teams have gone to the theater for an urgent C.S. I waited till after 8:00 pm before leaving for home. this morning again I went and the doctor I met asked me to go for an urgent scan that she wants to see the result getting to the scan room, I was told they can't do the scan today that I'll have to book for next week.
I just jejely went home as I don't want to çause wahala . but my body has been aching badly with bitter taste and the breathlessness is given me concern.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hi spixytinxy,

Thanks for checking on us mama

Me I am counting down already...

This belle no know customer

The discomfort is getting unbearable as the day goes by

I don't even eat, sleep and walk well again

God will see us through

Trust you are good too?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adedoyin20: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
I'm sure that's government hospital. Sometimes they are so annoying. Why not try to download"Doctorcare" app where u can chat with Doctor

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Adedoyin20:
Hi I'm new here. Pls welcome me smiley
You’re welcome ��
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
blex444:
Hi spixytinxy,

Thanks for checking on us mama

Me I am counting down already...

This belle no know customer

The discomfort is getting unbearable as the day goes by

I don't even eat, sleep and walk well again

God will see us through

Trust you are good too?

am good ooo, belle no sabi customers at all, can't even look at the mirror cos is like I see another person when I manage to look, I don't know if I will get my normal look back after delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
spixytinxy:
am good ooo, belle no sabi customers at all, can't even look at the mirror cos is like I see another person when I manage to look, I don't know if I will get my normal look back after delivery
Lol, you will
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adedoyin20: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Duduke:

You’re welcome ��

Thanks wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adedoyin20: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Pls any advice for a first timer?.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slayingjo: 12:26am On Jun 05, 2020
thank u so much for checking up on us. Chai! Not easy at all but I thank God for strength. Iam still spitting none stop. I av used everything useable all no gree work. I also feel the pressure sometimes around my jajina. Abeg na only me waka come? Am 29weeks gone. Kaduna is still on partial lockdown and av not been able to shop. I can fear online shopping due to past experience hmmm. I greet u all my course mate. May God see us all thru.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rosebell(f): 1:45am On Jun 05, 2020
temmytayur:
Good evening mamas and congratulations to all mamas dropping it hot. God bless our babies. Team September how body. Like play like play we have barely 3 months to go on this beautiful journey. How prepared are we.... Keep doing daily exercises to stay fit and active so that labour will be sharp sharp. Also oza room business is very important ooo. Abeg answer roll call and give us tips for the rest of the journey

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother................22/09
11. temmytayur.........................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby....................................23/9...........................................XY

I feel stronger these days but small stair climbing like this eh I will start breathing like someone that ran marathon grin. My appetite is still on a high. All in all, we feel good this second trimester. Please comman gist me how it is doing you all jor.... Milaby you are welcome to our honourable team.

One love
Thanks cappo for checking up on us, we have been doing fine, though i tend to forget things easily theses days.God has been faithful.Wishing every mum happy and safe landing.
am New here team September. EDD 16 September. Sex yet unknown

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rosebell(f): 1:50am On Jun 05, 2020
khaite23:

Ur welcome teamie.
Abeg cappo wey the golden chair.
Happy bumping mama
thanks alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yetty002: 4:02am On Jun 05, 2020
mayluv:
Good evening mamas and congratulations to all mamas dropping it hot. God bless our babies. Team September how body. Like play like play we have barely 3 months to go on this beautiful journey. How prepared are we.... Keep doing daily exercises to stay fit and active so that labour will be sharp sharp. Also oza room business is very important ooo. Abeg answer roll call and give us tips for the rest of the journey

1. khaite23................................09/09.........................................XX
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09..........................................XY
7. Chikabel................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
11. temmytayur.........................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby....................................23/9...........................................XY

I feel stronger these days but small stair climbing like this eh I will start breathing like someone that ran marathon grin. My appetite is still on a high. All in all, we feel good this second trimester. Please comman gist me how it is doing you all jor.... Milaby you are welcome to our honourable team.

One love
thank you cappo. We are doing fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FairyGodmother: 6:34am On Jun 05, 2020
mayluv:

One love
I am doing great... Nothing much is going on here except I can't get to eat well again. I don't know where my appetite went to. My jajaina abi crotch dey ache making walking uncomfortable. Above all, I know it is going to end in praise...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzDIY: 6:35am On Jun 05, 2020
sweetlady4real:
Hello mamas, hope you and yours are doing great.

I am an old mama on this thread, you can go through my profile to confirm. I will like to introduce Rem Kiddies Thrift to you. I provide first grade UK thrift wear for kiddies, from newborn to 10 years. My clothes are very beautiful, durable and i give you value for your money. I do delivery at a token according to location. Try me today and you will surely refer me to your family and friends.

You can go through my profile and check the pictures. Kindly send a WhatsApp message to the number on my profile to place your order or for any enquiry you may have .Thanks and God bless.

Easy peasy delivery to all the preggy mamas and a big Congratulations to all mamas that just put to bed.

Tested and Trusted.
This was my first nairaland buy and i'm glad it was a good experience. The clothes are even finer than the pictures and hubby loves them too.
Thank you for the gift.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 7:58am On Jun 05, 2020
Slayingjo:
thank u so much for checking up on us. Chai! Not easy at all but I thank God for strength. Iam still spitting none stop. I av used everything useable all no gree work. I also feel the pressure sometimes around my jajina. Abeg na only me waka come? Am 29weeks gone. Kaduna is still on partial lockdown and av not been able to shop. I can fear online shopping due to past experience hmmm. I greet u all my course mate. May God see us all thru.

The pressure is normal
You can shop from mama zaynie , she has had so many positive reviews here. HnH bumping

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2020
Slayingjo:

you fear online shopping.......try zaynie
you want quality........try zaynie

you won't regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slayingjo: 9:53am On Jun 05, 2020
Awesomemama:

The pressure is normal
You can shop from mama zaynie , she has had so many positive reviews here. HnH bumping

Thank u mama. I will try her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeyemi2020: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2020
Good morning my fellow mummies, someone told me that if a pregnant woman takes drugs like pregnantcare,Natalcare,e.t.c...that there's probability the baby will be big which can lead to CS during birth especially if it is first time mom.pls how true is it and pls share your experience if you've taken those drugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2020
opeyemi2020:
Good morning my fellow mummies, someone told me that if a pregnant woman takes drugs like pregnantcare,Natalcare,e.t.c...that there's probability the baby will be big which can lead to CS during birth especially if it is first time mom.pls how true is it and pls share your experience if you've taken those drugs

I took Pregnacare for my two kids 2011 and 2013. I had vaginal delivery for both of them. The boy (my first) was 3.4kg at birth and my girl was 3kg at birth. So me I don't believe that.
Old wives' tale says your baby takes the size of your womb, that is large womb, big baby (don't know how true). Hope this helps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2020
spixytinxy:
Team July 2020 roll call (june)
hope we r all gud?

Moniker.................... EDD.............. Sex

1. Aitee1.................... July 24
2. Ohemababy ...........July 4 ..........XX
3. Fruitfulvinee ..........July 25.........XX
4. Mzora ....................July 14
5. iListen ...................July 29
6. Graciamore .......... July 25
7. Blex444 ............... July 7......... ... XX
8. Spixytinxy ............ July 3rd.........XX
9. Kosibaby ............... july 25...........XX
10 Vinoj0225 ............ July 10
11 bomgirl ................ July 6 ........... XX
12 delaveres .............. July 3........... XX
13 ijeije123 ............... July 24
14 Izbanda01............. july 27
15 teebee22 .............. July 13 ......... XX
16 BligsMiss ............. July 20 ......... XX
17 ladun27 .................July 20......... XY
18 perfectella .............July 15......... XX
19 toriaking ................July 31.........XY
20 EloWChi ................ July 18 ....... XY
21 pinkandpurple .......July 21.........XY
22 nikkyshyne .............july 25 ........ XX
23 hardeyolatee ......... July 16.........XX
24 slimvee ....................july 13.........XY
25 iwinnie ................... July 4 ......... XY
26 1sttimeangie ......... July 22 ..... XX XY

Hello teamies, how una dey, hope we r already preparing for the big day, we should b done with shopping or 90% of shopping, to some of us who hasn't gotten anything cos of dis coro crisis, may God make a miraculous way nd enrich our pockets massively so that we can do d needful, hope hospital bag has bn pack too? D way I consume food now ehn undecided undecided (hope no b only me Waka come sha, I want to believe I have so many partners in consuming)

I know most of us can't wait to meet our little one, myself included but let's allow d will of God b done, he knows what is best for each an everyone of us. Before u know it now July will be here na shikini time remain( I dey give myself hope lol)

Perfectella is bn a while, hope u r good?

#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth
#teamjulyforsneezeanddeliver
#teamjoyousjuly
#teamjulyforamazingbirthstories
#teamjuly for easy and swift deivery

Team July to sure, pregnant mama with grace. Happy bumping

Team July rocks

If u didn't see ur moniker, please notify me. Please also update me with edd and sex.

Hope I'm not too late to register
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
GlamMrsO:

Pls check your email

Good afternoon ma, can you please send to me . thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hello Mamas, in 2017, I did a blood group test and I was A+ (positive) in a hospital lab.

Now I did the test again in a new hospital and it's A-(Negative)

Should I redo the test in a different lab?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Hello Mamas, in 2017, I did a blood group test and I was A+ (positive) in a hospital lab.

Now I did the test again in a new hospital and it's A-(Negative)

Should I redo the test in a different lab?

Yes pls.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
opeyemi2020:

The person is talking in the rubbish. Ignore abeg, it's a false statement.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
I went for baby items shopping and it seems there’s no Coronavirus.

Fellow August mamas, almost done with necessary items. I bought Aveeno wash and cream please is it good?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Goldenheart002:

Hope I'm not too late to register

My teamie is back as my teamie again. cheesy kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5675) (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) (5680) (5681) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1stymom(f), JstBrave(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.