Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147544 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5795) (5796) (5797) (5798) (5799) (5800) (5801) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
Janella29:
Good afternoon all

Please what formula is best for my 4weeks old child.

We use aptamil already but she finishes a tin in one week. She take breast milk too. She eats a lot and I wonder if everything is ok.

So am thinking of adding NAN optipro so both ca stretch for at least 2weeks. But I dont know how good it is.
Does anyone use it at the moment? Is it really good?
NAN is very good too...u should try it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Rekhi:
Sorry about the way u'r feeling,that shld be the pregnancy hormones at work.. Don't worry,d folic acid is okay..it's well and will end in praise (amen)

My own is tiredness o,I gt tired easily... I'm expecting twins,though,,I heard It's one of its package...
Twins shocked Abeg invite me when you born,in fact I will be your twins nanny for free... I just love twins grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
temmym4:

Oh My good God.
I was just about to post my own story today after my BA for wifey on the 3rd here. But when i saw this story. I was shocked.

This was the same story we had. No addition, no substraction, except for the gender. (We have a baby boy) and we got discharged 3 days after.

God be praised

Wow, God be praised. My regards to wifey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
FlowerGirl040:
Twins shocked Abeg invite me when you born,in fact I will be your twins nanny for free... I just love twins grin cheesy
Ohkay my sister..nanny, for free?..lolz,,,u'r so kind
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Becalina:
I tried this too but whenever I take the drug, the sleep goes away and I throw up within few minutes

Do you chew the folic acid? Or you swallow with water. Cos most times swallowing with water triggers vomiting. Or you could put the drug inside eba.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Good evening mamas

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Fertilady:

What I am saying is that when someone has gotten a positive from a blood pregnancy test, scan can never say otherwise. Having fibroids will not make one have a positive blood pregnancy test. Yes, confirmatory pregnancy test is with blood. Doing a scan is to check for other issues like I said earlier. Scan is to confirm if the pregnancy is viable. Not really to confirm if one is pregnant

I am not a medical doctor but I think I have some real and true say on this ma'am. The best and I guess the only or let me say the best confirmatory positive pregnant test is through ultrasound scan.
The mum that said�� is right after all.
Our last wife is a medical doctor in Texas , USA, and this is one of the things she would always ask u to do whenever u tel her u missed ur period.

Let site an example: my LMP was Feb 15, did several urine hcg home test with lots of negative results. Went to hospital April 1st to do blood test but still negative result ... Do u blv that when I did scan the same hospital that gave me negative blood test told me I am 10 weeks gone.

So can u see that it was the scan that gave me 100% confirmatory positive pregnancy test...

Even if u google and read online, it will tell u that if either or both the urine / blood test gives u false positive, the best is to go for scan.

At the end I think I will agree with the woman that said the best confirmatory positive pregnancy is SCAN..

I AM AN EVIDENCE OF SCAN.
IF NOT FOR SCAN, I WOULD HAVE LOST MY BABY...

Nb: Ignore any typo

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:44am On Aug 15, 2020
cinderellashoes:

Thanks mama. The doctor says to reduce some protein food and that it's nothing to worry about.
okay sis, just work with your Dr's instructions.
Waiting your BA and BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:58am On Aug 15, 2020
BlessedDiva:

Wow sis did you say first son? So you have second abi third sons, God is such a Wonderful Wonder. Having them back to back,
Congratulations my sis.
I have been finding it difficult to log into nairaland since late 2018 after I gave birth to my DD so I gave up and stopped trying till I decided to try again today and boom I logged in and reading this. So happy for you oh. Love to the children.
Thank you sis, indeed our God is a great and mighty God just like yesterday bah? Just delivered my second son May of this year to the glory of God. Hope you and yours are doing fine? Regards to the family and kiss kiss kiss to your princess for me.
Less I forget welcome back to NL

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 2:19am On Aug 15, 2020
Becalina:
I tried this too but whenever I take the drug, the sleep goes away and I throw up within few minutes

Kpele. It will get easier.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 4:53am On Aug 15, 2020
4realwoman:
okay sis, just work with your Dr's instructions.
Waiting your BA and BS.

Amen. Thanks mama, kisses to your babies kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adedayo77: 4:54am On Aug 15, 2020
FOOLISH COUNSEL THAT SAVED MANY MARRIAGES

Copied

*82 YEARS MARRIAGE EXPERIENCE: MRS MARTHA DE PURENEZ ADMONITION TO MARRIED WOMEN*

She died at the age of 104, and she spent 82 years in marriage, and she said this.

"I know that young ladies will never agree with me, but whoever will implement this shall be the happiest of all and shall make a nice home; unless otherwise."

*ITEMS*

*1.* The husband is always right

*2.* The husband is always the master of the family even if he has no job and NO MONEY

*3.* The wife must ask for permission from the husband before going to bed if the husband isn't yet in bed, as well as before turning her face away from him on the bed. The husband is still the master and has full control on all the operations even in bed

*4.* If there is a quarrel with the husband and then a visitor comes, the wife should smile as if nothing happened

*5.* Anytime the wife thinks she is right in a matter, she should refer herself to Article number 1

*6.* A good wife must go to bed in her nightdress with no panties or bra, (except during your monthly flow, which he must know about) to allow the husband access to her at any time he feels like (NOTE: *All women should note that this is a man's greatest desire in marriage* - especially if he loves the woman)

*7.* A woman MUST NEVER refuse her husband's romance expect on the grounds of health and prayers. *Even in such cases she must POLITELY and LOVINGLY explain to him*

*8.* When the husband is shouting, the wife keeps quiet and that is the time to apologize for whatever has upset him. (NOTE: *Apologizing to him after you have shouted back and insulted him DOES NOT WORK!)*

*9.* The wife should always seek the husband's permission before making any decision except where he has previously granted you the permission on that particular issue

*10.* A wife should always excuse the husband to the children if he comes home late.

*11.* Even on a personal matter a wife waits for her husband with her ideas but must take those of her husband when he is back home

*12.* The wife must never use work in the day as excuse to deny him at night. Let him be the one to say, "Oh, you must be tired after all the stress of the day!" It is best that way.

*13.* The wife never goes to sit down in her husband's office unless in an urgent case or an emergency. A good husband too will not come and sit in your office.

*14.* A good wife does not embark on any kind of expenses without consulting the husband *even if it is your own money*. A good husband too will not control your money.

*15.* The best way to settle misunderstandings is in the bedroom. If a misunderstanding lingers and he does not make a move in bed, *a good wife should make the move*

*16.* The wife never refuses to prepare his meals, even if he is refusing to eat due to annoyance. *When he has refused 2 meals, prepare his favorite, with tempting treats*

*17.* The wife has no orders to give to her husband, but she receives orders from him

*18.* *The wife must always respect the husband*. Next to freedom of access to his wife's body, this is a man's most important concern

*19.* The wife has to control her jealousy and never show it in public

*20.* The good wife pays visits to her parents as well as to her in-laws *only* with the permission of the husband. And under normal circumstances, accompanied by the husband

*21.* A good wife never entertains guests in her home without the husband's knowledge and consent. *Not even your own relations*.

*22.* NEVER ENTERTAIN *ANY MALE GUEST* WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE. *Not even his own blood brother* He may not talk or complain about some, but be sure he has counted it against you.

*23.* The wife *never* goes out anywhere without permission from her husband

*NB:* My dear fellow woman, I want you to know that *THE POWER OF A GOOD WIFE IS IN HER WEAKNESS*. Please, as stupid as this may sound to you, use it and watch your husband become your lover once again. This is my secret recipe for a happy marriage and full control of my home. *I did all the above and I was the one running the home; NOT MY HUSBAND!* His love and respect for me was second to none. And I know that's why God has also granted us long life to enjoy each other the more.

Note : this rule have healed over 5 million plus marriages and restored over 10 million marriages that were heading for divorce.

Also forward this to your female friends, *especially the married ones*, this will help them very much.

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2020
Rekhi:
Sorry about the way u'r feeling,that shld be the pregnancy hormones at work.. Don't worry,d folic acid is okay..it's well and will end in praise (amen)

My own is tiredness o,I gt tired easily... I'm expecting twins,though,,I heard It's one of its package...

Wow wow wow.. I really feel like jumping up in excitement when I saw twins. I love twins. I'm always hoping I'll see 2 or 3 of them wiggling in my tummy anytime I go for scan but God loves me more to know better.
Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2020
Brownishshuga:
I’m kinda confused when I checked online my edd according to my LMP is feb 8 but the two hospitals I went to gave me feb 11 as my edd

You're welcome. Good to have you. Don't be confused. It's only few days apart.
There are no perfect edd, they are just an estimation. No one knows when the eggs got fertilized. The God that knows is the one that will bring the child out when it ripens for harvest grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2020
Adezeal1:
I struggled to come out of hidding. grin
I'm team February o (Feb 7 using my LMP).
I hope we are all doing fine, I have difficulty taking my medications, on an off migraines.
I must confess I'm much better now than my first trimester,I was all shades of miserable then. Can't wait to meet my other teamies.

Please add me o

eeks so all join, we wait on God.

Good to have you. Sorry about the migraines. I hope you're better and much stronger now.

Wishing us all easier bumpy rides. To our seniors, easy peasy delivery is what we wish you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2020
*TEAM FEB 2021 GOD'S WILLING*

MONIKER. EDD

MummyHalo. Feb 26
xeexee1
Rekhi Feb 14
temitope009. Feb 28
MeynaTK Feb 08
olufummy02 Feb 09
asagal. Feb 15
Adezeal1. Feb 07
Brownishshuga. Feb 08

The ministry is growing.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Good morning mamas, is trace of protein in urine at 36 weeks a serious condition to be worried about and what's the remedy please.

Cc
4realwoman
Mayluv

Sorry about that ma'am. It depends on how much and it's only your medical care providers that can tell you that.
Please follow instructions strictly and you'll be fine.
It might just be very lil which can clear out by drinking lots of water.
Please work hand I'm hand with your doctors.
Easy peasy delivery to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2020
Temitope009:

Wow wow wow.. I really feel like jumping up in excitement when I saw twins. I love twins. I'm always hoping I'll see 2 or 3 of them wiggling in my tummy anytime I go for scan but God loves me more to know better.
Congratulations
Thank u...Yeah,God knows better,but can still surprise u with twins sha *winks*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2020
Please can someone recommend a good body cream for kids? I use chicco for both kids, saw jimpo ori in the market and decided to try cos the chicco wasn't doing much again. But I didnt know you will use muscle to apply the thing, lol.

My first son uses it cos he is strong enough to withstand the rubbing, can't use it for my 10month old. They are both dark skin, pls I would appreciate suggestions. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2020
Temitope009:

Sorry about that ma'am. It depends on how much and it's only your medical care providers that can tell you that.
Please follow instructions strictly and you'll be fine.
It might just be very lil which can clear out by drinking lots of water.
Please work hand I'm hand with your doctors.
Easy peasy delivery to you

Amen, they said it was only a trace and that it is possible that the urine sample container is contaminated. A follow-up test next week will determine if it's serious or not. I will be careful with what I eat. Thanks a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Good morning mamas, is trace of protein in urine at 36 weeks a serious condition to be worried about and what's the remedy please.

Cc
4realwoman
Mayluv
Hi teamie, a trace of protein in urine isn't good to hear but doesn't mean its so serious to worry about and stress yourself. Its part of the signs that you may be worrying or over-stressing yourself somehow and that is how your body is telling you to take it slow. I know this period can be filled with a lot of anxiety on the coming of your baby but you have to relax. Think positively and be happy always. Drink plenty of water and eat more fruits and vegetables as you can. Go for walks at least 30 minutes daily and I can assure you that you will be fine.
Just look!!! One more week and your baby will be considered fully baked and can come anytime kissAmazing feeling. Our God that brought you this far will see you to the very end. I await your birth alert teamie. Not very long now. My six weeks looks like forever but I'm still happy that our month is next. grin
September mamas no vex o. I will do roll call later today or tomorrow. One love dearie

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2020
mayluv:

Hi teamie, a trace of protein in urine isn't good to hear but doesn't mean its so serious to worry about and stress yourself. Its part of the signs that you may be worrying or over-stressing yourself somehow and that is how your body is telling you to take it slow. I know this period can be filled with a lot of anxiety on the coming of your baby but you have to relax. Think positively and be happy always. Drink plenty of water and eat more fruits and vegetables as you can. Go for walks at least 30 minutes daily and I can assure you that you will be fine.
Just look!!! One more week and your baby will be considered fully baked and can come anytime kissAmazing feeling. Our God that brought you this far will see you to the very end. I await your birth alert teamie. Not very long now. My six weeks looks like forever but I'm still happy that our month is next. grin
September mamas no vex o. I will do roll call later today or tomorrow. One love dearie

Thank you, I will try to relax and also start that exercise grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
#Rant time!!! Am just too emotional these days... Just now am happy and smiling d next minute am sad and moody for no reason. Am gradually turning to cry cry baby... If DH no gree kpekus i wil start crying... if he does i will start crying. D guy man no understand my matter again... Every little thing crying will start. My kids don turn to my consolers... My 3years+ will keep asking me if it is my baby that is making me to cry lols (see my life for public oo). I will answer yes and another tears will flow. I can't wait to come out of this phase mbok d drama queen is too much. Mamas who is experiencing this kind of thing? Hope am not alone? #End of rant.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estherdabs: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
I am in team November
EDD is 10Nov
Gender XY

The doctor keep saying that the taperule measurement does not really with my scan dates.. Any advice as I really desire VD instead of CS but people say it could be that the baby is big and there is nothing I can do about it...
Please any advice from experienced mum? I am a first timer

My legs are also swollen at 27weeks...

ToyosiR:
Congratulations to all team August. This team no they slow down at all. I dont know why i am always thinking i am team August while i am team November.

Wishing all the mama's a successful delivery.

For, My lovely teamNovember wey no dey carry last. We are marching on to the glory trimester now which is the 3rd. I pray for a smooth ride all through for each and every one of us.

Kindly answer the roll call and tell us how you are doing, the kicking, how the kpekus ministry is florishing, Hope backache is not disturbing that ministry at your end?

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER
ToyosiR -----------Nov 12-----------XY
lagra -------------Nov xx-----------UNKNOWN
cheeketo ----------Nov 04-----------UNKNOWN
Shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------XX
mayornmn -----------Nov 25-----------UNKNOWN
JOANDIVA ----------Nov 10-----------UNKNOWN
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000 --------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123 ------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
Goodmorning2u ------Nov 07-----------UNKNOWN
pweetyoge ----------Nov 13-----------UNKNOWN
faithlucky ---------Nov 26-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo -----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047 ----------Nov 05-----------UNKNOWN
OumKhadeejah ------Nov 13-----------XX
Deeedeee ----------Nov 16-----------UNKNOWN
Gentlemum ---------Nov 12-----------UNKNOWN
IamGreen1 ---------Nov 25-----------XX
#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain

Abeg, Avail us the gender if its known so we can update.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
sunbestie:
#Rant time!!! Am just too emotional these days... Just now am happy and smiling d next minute am sad and moody for no reason. Am gradually turning to cry cry baby... If DH no gree kpekus i wil start crying... if he does i will start crying. D guy man no understand my matter again... Every little thing crying will start. My kids don turn to my consolers... My 3years+ will keep asking me if it is my baby that is making me to cry lols (see my life for public oo). I will answer yes and another tears will flow. I can't wait to come out of this phase mbok d drama queen is too much. Mamas who is experiencing this kind of thing? Hope am not alone? #End of rant.
U ain't alone,my dear...I jz finished crying and seeing Ur post jz made me laugh...my hair clip fell down when my toddler pull my hair, can't even bend down to find it,na so I start crying o...hubby jz kukuma bend down to pick it...The way my older son do tell me 'sorry mummy,u hear?' makes me more emotional sef...we go all dey alright las las

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Eezohbae:

Do you chew the folic acid? Or you swallow with water. Cos most times swallowing with water triggers vomiting. Or you could put the drug inside eba.

Wait fess
People dy chew drugs?
God when??
My antenatal drugs that I didn't take is still cooling in my drawer.
I'll soon fling it away abi make I do giveaway with am

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
rvpbae:
Please can someone recommend a good body cream for kids? I use chicco for both kids, saw jimpo ori in the market and decided to try cos the chicco wasn't doing much again. But I didnt know you will use muscle to apply the thing, lol.

My first son uses it cos he is strong enough to withstand the rubbing, can't use it for my 10month old. They are both dark skin, pls I would appreciate suggestions. Thanks
Mine is not strong o
I use it for my 1m baby.

Jeez, we're a month today shocked
Big boy geng tins

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davisluizhy: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
BEST NATURAL TREATMENT FOR HERPES earning that you have HERPES  can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
It will probably take a while for the news to sink in.

My name is Bella Panos  and i am from the United States.

I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured from HERPES INFECTION, but all to no avail. I contacted so many  doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Dr. Edidia) online.

I then contacted him (Dr. Edidia) through his email, After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, i decide to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.

To my greatest surprise, Dr. Edidia prepare a medicine and  send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 2 weeks of taking it i was cure from HERPES  his medicine is legit and it is real.

I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with HERPES , ITCHY SHINGLES , Genital Herpes, HSV1&2, HIV/AIDS/ HPV, COPD, CANCER, Hepatitis b, Lupus, PCOS, Kindney failure, Lung cancer and alot more. That there is still a huge chance that you can get cure only with the help of dr dr Edidia. kindly contact him via email: dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com  or whatsapp +2349074505296. you can also visit hs website https://dredidiaherbalhome.wixsite.com/dredidiaherbalhome
https://dr-edidia-natural-herbal-product.yolasite.com/  

https://dr-edidia-herbal-home.business.site/
here is my private email: bellapatos8@gmail.com    https://bellapatos8..com/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownishshuga: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Adezeal1:

It's not been so easy, but I thank God.
How are you doing as well?
I can’t eat, can’t drink water, can’t take my routine drugs without throwing up in fact always throwing up if I eat or don’t eat, I’m almost in constant stomach pains above my navel and lastly body weakness/tiredness

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownishshuga: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Rekhi:
Don't worry, teamie..whichever day u'r given is jz an expected date,baby will come when it's time...it might even be before that day...jz chillax and enjoy the journey... it's well with us
thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
FloraEC:

Mine is not strong o
I use it for my 1m baby.

Jeez, we're a month today shocked
Big boy geng tins

Not strong per se but you have to apply well so it spreads. Else one side will be oily and the other won't. Smells nice though.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Brownishshuga:
I can’t eat, can’t drink water, can’t take my routine drugs without throwing up in fact always throwing up if I eat or don’t eat, I’m almost in constant stomach pains above my navel and lastly body weakness/tiredness

Pele. Dont be dehydrated o, you need water. Just take sips of cold water. I put ice block in my mouth and allow it melt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5795) (5796) (5797) (5798) (5799) (5800) (5801) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: agbeke16, Expectantmom and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.