Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157370 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5911) (5912) (5913) (5914) (5915) (5916) (5917) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dagok(f): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2020
Mummy in the house what can we do.. EDD have passed... Now 41 weeks.... No signs of Labor... Am totally fed up

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Gentlemum:
BA!!!!

I have given birth to my princess, on 6th Nov thru VG without tear.

EDD: 12th Nov.

mother and baby doing fine.

safe delivery to all team Nov, God is your strength.

Congratulations ma, more good news
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2020
JOANDIVA:

Congratulations Mama on the arrival of your princess. May God make mine and the rest of team Nov and other Mamas easy

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krak(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2020
Pearl05:

Please don't self medicate. If she is done with the PRESCRIBED medication, she should go to the doctor for revaluation.

Ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2020
Djbond:
I just gave birth to twins. I need you guys help, my wife is still in the hospital I need funds to discharge them pls

Take another picture of the babies with your moniker boldly written on a piece of paper and upload it here with your account details.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2020
Please mama's, I need the list of baby things, if anybody has a link to the page it was first posted, help me please. It is urgent.

Cc:

Zaynie
FloraEC
Pearl05

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krak(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2020
nnekaike:
I used AMOXICLAV 1500mg it's sold for 1500
I don't think she has to be on the antibiotics continually.
once a she finishes a dosage that should be fine,she should continue with the vitamin c,lots of fruit and the rest.
Ensure to keep the site clean always.
it is 2weeks sir,just have Patience it will close up well.

She has finished a dosage, I already bought another dosage of Zinat 500mg yesterday. She will go to the doctor on Tueseday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2020
March mamas show face o where u na dey o it's been a while o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2020
Congrats teamie!!!God bless the newborn ...Are you ftm?
Gentlemum:
BA!!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goodmorning2u: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
## Please always prepare for the worst method while hopeful for the best birthing method!!

My wonderful baby boy was born yesterday(7/11/2020) through emergency CS.

I was in labour for 8 days, water refused to break, cervix was 2cm dilated, water finally broken by the Doctor on 4th day of labour, Baby heartbeat and movement constantly reducing.

God !!! I am glad that myself and baby is alive.

First Time mum, EDD : 7/11/2020
All methods failed if not for emergency CS.

@ToyosiR

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
sugah:

Buhari shockers association grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Krak:

She has finished a dosage, I already bought another dosage of Zinat 500mg yesterday. She will go to the doctor on Tueseday.
That's good,she will be fine just take care of the site and be patient.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
dbeauty:

Read up. He has explained better on the reason why they were anxious!
You quoted the wrong person! I wasn't shocked or judgemental about his comment.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
sugah:

You quoted the wrong person! I wasn't shocked or judgemental about his comment.

Thought as much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
Gentlemum:
BA!!!!

Congratulations
Regards to our princess,may she always be a source of joy to you and your Household
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
Temitope009:
The last time I logged onto this site was Oct 4.
Today is Nov. 8
No one asked of me cry cry cry cry

I hope someone has taken over team Feb.
Please and please, you guys should continue the train

Team Feb, anyone?
So sorry mama. This isn't good at all. Pls forgive us.
Hope you are good?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adezeal1: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
So sorry we didn'task of you, I have been frequent here also.I hope you're fine mama.
I was placed on bed rest the whole of lastweek because I was having contractions which became intense over time.But all thanks to God, I'm doing great now.
Currently on week 27 grin, I guess these is the last week of second trimester.
Please take good care of yourself and the baby. We are getting there.

Temitope009:
Today is Nov. 8

Team Feb, anyone?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=thejourney200 post=95727143]

Pre/Early Pregnancy
Our first eventual night was the day of her ovulation by our calculations and I was filled with hope. We continued everyday and deep within me, I kept hoping that we would conceive. Her period for that month for the first time was shorter than her regular 28day occasionally 29day cycle to 26days. I couldn't hide my disappointment when I realized the pains that morning were menstrual cramps. I guess she saw my disappointment and we tried encouraging each other that it was too early to put ourselves under pressure.

/quote]

Bros abeg be calming down. First successful sex and you're already consumed with thoughts of pregnancy instead of enjoying your honeymoon first. Do you have an idea how much pressure it puts on the lady?

Congratulations to your family. Thank God you didnt wait long, your wife for see pepper.lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
africaflozy:
Oya clear road for team APRIL

Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour
S/N Monicker EDD Gender
1. Africaflozy 05/04 unknown

Other April team members should come and register sharparly.... remember NoDullling grin

Hmm! My EDD is still shuffling between April and May. By LMP 1st May, first Scan 5th May, second scan 31st April. But let me book space here first.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
glimpse:
Please mama's, I need the list of baby things, if anybody has a link to the page it was first posted, help me please. It is urgent.

Cc:

Zaynie
FloraEC
Pearl05

I didn't save the list. I will search through the pages to see if i can come across it( it was shared here not too long ago).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hi mama �. Heat wan finish me coupled with 2 hours hunger �last anc I added 4kg God save me o
Tinudesi:
March mamas show face o where u na dey o it's been a while o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
Djbond:
I just gave birth to twins. I need you guys help, my wife is still in the hospital I need funds to discharge them pls

Please i think this guy should not be taken seriously. Just went through his posts and all i saw were various means of begging.

I really dont see sincerity in all the means of begging sha moreover, i didn't see a previous post on this group.

Well my 2 cents but if you are moved please do help. Abi, it is not my move.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glowing1: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Temitope009:
Today is Nov. 8

Team Feb, anyone?

Cappo how Av u been? Been a while.. Where are team Feb na, una go hide?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Gentlemum:
BA!!!!
Congratulations, welcome to our princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Goodmorning2u:
## Please always prepare for the worst method while hopeful for the best birthing method!!

My wonderful baby boy was born yesterday(7/11/2020) through emergency CS.

I was in labour for 8 days, water refused to break, cervix was 2cm dilated, water finally broken by the Doctor on 4th day of labour, Baby heartbeat and movement constantly reducing.

God !!! I am glad that myself and baby is alive.

First Time mum, EDD : 7/11/2020
All methods failed if not for emergency CS.
Congratulations, it ended in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Djbond:

Went through your profile, noticed your location is Sango ota,I'm at Sango ota too
Kindly drop the name of the hospital she gave birth, I'd like to pay them a visit to confirm.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pearl05:

I didn't save the list. I will search through the pages to see if i can come across it( it was shared here not too long ago).

Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=dunpredictable post=95818517][/quote]

Perhaps you should read more to know why.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Oya clear road for team APRIL

Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour
S/N _Monicker___EDD___Gender
1. Africaflozy ___ 05/04___unknown
2. Ovalrose ___ 10/04___unknown
3. Jhules ___ 16/04___ unknown
4. dunpredictable__31/04__unknown

Other April team members should come and register sharparly.... remember NoDullling grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
sugah:
Baby list - edit as you wish

Clothing
8 one-piece outfits or onesies (mix of short-sleeve and long-sleeve)
5 nightgowns (for use until the cord falls off)
8 one-piece sleepsuits
5 pairs of pants/ dresses
2 newborn hats
12 pairs of socks or booties, to wear with nightgowns and outfits
2 pairs of mittens, to keep baby from scratching face
3-5 (or more) outfits for dressing up

Blankets
3 large cotton blankets
8 receiving blankets (also used as burp cloths)

Breastfeeding
Lots of bibs
Burp cloths
Breast pump (manual or electric)
Milk storage containers
Nursing pillow (not essential)
Nursing bras (if buying before baby is born, buy one cup size larger than your pregnant bra size)
Breast pads (disposable or washable)
Lotion or ointment for sore Tips (lanolin-based is best)
Breast pad. Lansino or tommy tippe brand.

Formula feeding
Lots of bibsml
Burp cloths
8 four-ounce bottles with Tips
6 eight-ounce bottles with Tips
Bottle and Tip brush
Formula (be sure to check expiry date)
Thermal bottle carrier
Thermal flask

Diapering
One box or two bags of newborn-size diapers (Don’t buy too many in advance in case your baby is large or grows quickly)
diaper bag
Changing pad
Baby ointment or barrier cream to prevent rash
Disposable wipes or washcloths for cleaning baby’s bottom

Bathtime
1 plastic infant tub
1 cup or bowl to pour water
4 washcloths, not used on baby’s bottom
Baby soap or cleanser
Baby shampoo (optional)
Dettol or savlon (optional)
Baby lotion/ cream
Baby hair brush/ comb
3 soft-hooded towels
Baby hair brush/ comb
3 soft-hooded towels

Sleeping
If you are using a crib:
Crib and crib mattress
3 waterproof mattress covers
4 fitted cribsheets
4 light blankets that fit in the crib
If sleeping with parents:
Firm mattress (not a waterbed)
3 waterproof pads to place under baby
Light blanket (keep away from baby’s head)

Other necessities
Infant carseat
Baby rocker
Wrapper/wrapping cloth and Oja
Nail clippers or scissors (or just bite off baby’s nails as needed)
Bulb syringe for suctioning mucous
Baby thermometer

Hope we have started shopping? Don't forget to group your items so you don't miss out anything. Example:
1. Diapering - Diapers(disposable or reusable), wipes, diaper cream (vaseline, sudocream, desitin)
2. Bath time essentials - wash cloths, body wash, lotion, baby oil, hair oil, towels, bath set, alcohol i.e. methylated spirit(for umblical cord cleaning)
3. Feeding - breast feeding essentials (breast pump, breast pads, nursing bra, milk storage bottles), baby formula, bibs, bottle feeding essentials (bottles, sterilizer-microwave or electric; hot water flask)
4. Clothing - onesies (bodysuits and sleepsuits), nice clothes, hair accessories for baby girls, socks, mittens, blanket, flannels
5. Gears - Car seat, swings
6. Furniture - baby cot, beddings

**copied from jazzyjay**

Please o, its not mandatory to buy everything on the list o, buy as your pocket allows.

Also don't forget the items on your hospital list that covers items for the mother like sitz bath etc
@ameliag

glimpse:

Thank you.

@glimpse

Glimpse

I hope you will see this mention because it's only Seun that understand his mentions these days

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
oke22:
Hi mama �. Heat wan finish me coupled with 2 hours hunger �last anc I added 4kg God save me o
Eewo I thought am the only one on this heat issue anyway I don see partner but my growing appetite before has reduced o am now eating like pre pregnancy again. It is well Sha hope our lo has started giving u nice blows

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
thejourney200:

Perhaps you should read more to know why.

Im sorry if i missed something. No pressure bro. E-hugs to LO and mum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5911) (5912) (5913) (5914) (5915) (5916) (5917) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.