Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147620 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5912) (5913) (5914) (5915) (5916) (5917) (5918) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
thejourney200:

I understand your disappointment however, we were not tensed in the sense of the word tensed. Unfortunately, I had to take some part of the stories out. The issue was due to our naivety before marriage and I being someone who used to masturbate to relief pressure, I did an SFA which revealed the morphology of my sperm cells being at 2% normal and when I told her, she was of the opinion that we should trust God. So my disappointment was borne from the fact that I wanted to dispel the SFA result although, we both had agreed if after 6months and there was no conception, we were going to the doctors to discuss the options as I was advised earlier.

Understand better now. So sorry about my previous post.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Glowing1:

Cappo how Av u been? Been a while.. Where are team Feb na, una go hide?
ma dear!!! I don. Askk of febuary teamies tire.... so tey i don see april do. Take over. Am sure every one s good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
glimpse:
Please mama's, I need the list of baby things, if anybody has a link to the page it was first posted, help me please. It is urgent.

Cc:

Zayni
Flora
Pea05

Hi glimpse
Longest time, hope you're good?
Sorry I don't have any baby list
You can go through the the thread and check.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
dagok:
Mummy in the house what can we do.. EDD have passed... Now 41 weeks.... No signs of Labor... Am totally fed up

Hello mama, please discuss with your doctor.
You are entering 42 weeks, If labour doesn't start soon you may have to be induced if you do not have a history of CS. Please don't delay, I hope and pray you fall into labour soon.
You may also try some tips to induce labour naturally like being intimate with hubby, nipple stimulation, walking , eating pineapples, eating dates etc. Personally, being intimate with hubby and nipple stimulation helped me .
I am wishing you a safe and supernatural delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Goodmorning2u:
## Please always prepare for the worst method while hopeful for the best birthing method!!

My wonderful baby boy was born yesterday(7/11/2020) through emergency CS.

Congratulations mama, thanking God on your behalf. God bless your bundle of joy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
Krak:

She has been doing all these, although the scar is just 2 weeks old. I wonder if she can be taking other cheaper antibiotics apart from Zinat. My pocket is seriously crying right now.

Hello papa. Zinnat was like #3,500 when I had my DD2 three years ago so it may be more expensive now. Please don't self medicate, it will heal. Keep doing as advised by mama nnekaik. I used to have same issue with my CSs, that side is always the last part to heal. Moko spirit also helped by wiping the site like 3 times a day.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Krak:

She has finished a dosage, I already bought another dosage of Zinat 500mg yesterday. She will go to the doctor on Tueseday.

I used to take 2 packs of Zinnat as prescribed by my doctors so I think that is fine. Good she is going to see the doctor on Tuesday. I use GH and for that 2 weeks , you will still be going for dressing like every 3 days and they will be observing and tell you when to stop coming and just be cleaning with spirit at home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
Gentlemum:
BA!!!!

I have given birth to my princess, on 6th Nov thru VG without tear.

EDD: 12th Nov.

mother and baby doing fine.

safe delivery to all team Nov, God is your strength.

Congratulations mama, God bless your princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
glimpse:
Please mama's, I need the list of baby things, if anybody has a link to the page it was first posted, help me please. It is urgent.

Cc:

Zaynie
FloraEC
Pearl05

Please send me your email let me send it to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
favourme062:
With Joy in my heart and gratitude to the most High who has made me to experience motherhood when I least expected I announced the arrival of my princess via ELCS on 19th of Feb at 37 weeks weighing 2.9kg.
Pls I've not been able to lactate and I'm worried about it because I don't want her to stay long on formula feeding
Congratulations on the birth of your Princess mama.
How is she doing?
May she continue to grow under the Almighty's watch.
Amen!
Please, I sent you a Pm, kindly react.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Bibbzz:
No other team June yet? Let’s start our own registration �

I'm here ooh, where do I register for my card? Hw's the journey goin so far, for me I dnt want to talk self but in all I thank God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Gentlemum:
BA!!!!

I have given birth to my princess, on 6th Nov thru VG without tear.

EDD: 12th Nov.

mother and baby doing fine.

safe delivery to all team Nov, God is your strength.

Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Goodmorning2u:
## Please always prepare for the worst method while hopeful for the best birthing method!!

I was in labour for 8 days, water refused to break, cervix was 2cm dilated, water finally broken by the Doctor on 4th day of labour, Baby heartbeat and movement constantly reducing.

God !!! I am glad that myself and baby is alive.

First Time mum, EDD : 7/11/2020
All methods failed if not for emergency CS.

@ToyosiR

Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glowing1: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
xeexee1:
ma dear!!! I don. Askk of febuary teamies tire.... so tey i don see april do. Take over. Am sure every one s good

We need dey check on ourselves o, personally I'm 27 weeks, n d only thing I can complain of is my going to toilet has increase, e tire me. My appetite has less too. I hope u are fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glowing1: 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Temitope009:
The last time I logged onto this site was Oct 4.
Today is Nov. 8
No one asked of me cry cry cry cry

I hope someone has taken over team Feb.
Please and please, you guys should continue the train

Team Feb, anyone?

U need to answer ma, hope all is well Cappo, how's ur little one doing? What do u mean by someone taking over team Feb? I sincerely hope u n ur lo is doing great?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xeexee1: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Glowing1:

We need dey check on ourselves o, personally I'm 27 weeks, n d only thing I can complain of is my going to toilet has increase, e tire me. My appetite has less too. I hope u are fine
The wee no b for here ma! If i dnt wee s like d stomaach want to expand!! And feeln very heavy to! God help us oo!! Cappo hw far

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krak(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
sweetlady4real:

I used to take 2 packs of Zinnat as prescribed by my doctors so I think that is fine. Good she is going to see the doctor on Tuesday. I use GH and for that 2 weeks , you will still be going for dressing like every 3 days and they will be observing and tell you when to stop coming and just be cleaning with spirit at home.

She has been going every three days, she went on Saturday but met only the nurse, the doctors were unavailable. They clean it and apply bandage anytime she goes so I guess the time is not ripe for applying spirits herself at home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Very mild ones
Tinudesi:

Eewo I thought am the only one on this heat issue anyway I don see partner but my growing appetite before has reduced o am now eating like pre pregnancy again. It is well Sha hope our lo has started giving u nice blows
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dbeauty(f): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
sugah:

You quoted the wrong person! I wasn't shocked or judgemental about his comment.

Sorry jare my able Cappo..It wasn’t meant for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
Krak:

She has been going every three days, she went on Saturday but met only the nurse, the doctors were unavailable. They clean it and apply bandage anytime she goes so I guess the time is not ripe for applying spirits herself at home.

Okay, Good. You are on track since she is still going for dressing. No, she shouldn't apply spirit herself at home now, they will direct her on what to do .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Good evening mama's and papas, trust you are doing great.
I have beautiful UK first grade baby Bodysuits, Sleepsuits and Rompers for sale at affordable prices. Kindly click on the WatsApp link in my signature to chat with me for any enquiry.
Thanks and do have a lovely week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Djbond(m): 4:41am On Nov 09, 2020
IamGreen1:

Take another picture of the babies with your moniker boldly written on a piece of paper and upload it here with your account details.

these are my account details

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 5:52am On Nov 09, 2020
dunpredictable:

Im sorry if i missed something. No pressure bro. E-hugs to LO and mum

Thanks. Was wondering if that was why my post wasn't going throughand that was the reason I took it off.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glowing1: 6:47am On Nov 09, 2020
xeexee1:
The wee no b for here ma! If i dnt wee s like d stomaach want to expand!! And feeln very heavy to! God help us oo!! Cappo hw far

God will see us thru ma, never stop praying

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:02am On Nov 09, 2020
Goodmorning2u:

I was in labour for 8 days, water refused to break, cervix was 2cm dilated, water finally broken by the Doctor on 4th day of labour, Baby heartbeat and movement constantly reducing.

God !!! I am glad that myself and baby is alive.

First Time mum, EDD : 7/11/2020
All methods failed if not for emergency CS.

@ToyosiR

Congratulations for the arrival of our baby. We are glad it ended in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2020
Team November, how are we doing. We congratulate all New mum and wish you the best of the vigilante period.

We pray for our remaining Mamas, the same God who did the supernatural delivery for us will do for you too. I look forward to your BAs and BSs.

PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER ----DD
omah1 ----------Nov 5--------------------XX ✓ 20/10

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER ------------- Delivered BA/BS
ToyosiR -----------Nov 12-----------XY ------------- ✓ 04/11
lagra -------------Nov 17-----------XX
cheeketo ----------Nov 04-----------XY
Shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------XX
mayornmn -----------Nov 25-----------XX
JOANDIVA ----------Nov 10-----------XY
McPerry -----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
chylove9000 --------Nov 11-----------UNKNOWN
mobi123 ------------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
Goodmorning2u ------Nov 07-----------UNKNOWN ------------- ✓ 07/11
pweetyoge ----------Nov 13-----------UNKNOWN
faithlucky ---------Nov 26-----------UNKNOWN
Teewhyjo -----------Nov 17-----------UNKNOWN
barbie047 ----------Nov 05-----------UNKNOWN
OumKhadeejah ------Nov 13-----------XX
Deeedeee ----------Nov 23-----------UNKNOWN
Gentlemum ---------Nov 12-----------XX------------- ✓ 06/11
IamGreen1 ---------Nov 25-----------XX
Oolayeancah -------Nov 04-----------XY
estherdabs --------Nov 10-----------XY
MummyD2020 --------Nov XX-----------UNKNOWN
rosekatiej --------Nov 27-----------UNKNOWN
Anna20 --------Nov 03---------------XX
lululuv --------Nov 15---------------XY
favome --------Nov 15---------------Surprise
ANewMumIJNAmen -Nov XX---------------UNKNOWN
Omariah --------Nov 28---------------UNKNOWN
FlowerGirl040 ---Nov 13---------------UNKWOWN
dagok ---Nov 4---------------UNKWOWN

KRAK ------Nov 1-------XY BA/BS
#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyHalo(f): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Temitope009:
The last time I logged onto this site was Oct 4.
Today is Nov. 8
No one asked of me cry cry cry cry

I hope someone has taken over team Feb.
Please and please, you guys should continue the train

Team Feb, anyone?
So sorry for not checking on you cappo, we promise it won't happen again. Hope you and LO are doing fine? Kindly respond please.

NB: Nobody has taken over as we have been waiting for you. Please come and continue where you left off.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2020
OUR BIRTH JOURNEY (FORGIVE ALL TYPOS AND GRAM. ERRORS )
PRE-PREGNANCY:
In October last year I had a miscarriage at 11 Weeks. Started seeing brown discharges with no pain. I rested for a whole day and still coming in bits... The third day, I went for a scan and they couldn't found the heartbeat previously seen at 7 weeks. Scan reads 6 weeks and 1 day as it was expected to be 11weeks and 3 days or so. My Matron couldn't give any explanation, she only said some pregnancies ain't meant to be. The blood increased with little clot the fourth day and i went for evacuation on the 5th day.
I had little blood for like 5 days after evacuation. And we moved on.
By December same year, I had malaria symptoms few days after end of menstrual flow. I went to the hospital and pregnancy test was carried out and showed positive.
I was surprised and happy at the same time. The happiness was cut short as my menstruation came 8 days late meaning there is a miscarriage's became worried as i have never experience such for my last 3 babies. Lo and behold, I missed my period in March again.

PREGNANCY:
One day in February before I missed my period. I was praying my night prayer and i felt dizzy and nauseated, I told myself its likely pregnancy but scarred not to loose it again. I waited till I missed my period before using the strip to see the two thick line.
We continue praying and at six weeks, I went for the first scan it was good. and ok.
At seven weeks, during the lockdown, I was down with malaria and some strains of typhoid. I was in the hospital for 2 days with my last daughter also down with same.

After that our journey was okay and we are happy till the last semester when we started feeling heavy and working like a brave lion.

At 36 weeks, scan showed my baby was 3 kg and I was scared as all my baby are always around 3.1 and 3.2 with tear (though little)

At 37 weeks, i started feeling uncomfortable and having a feeling that baby will come early which have never happened before.

On 1st of Nov, I went for a journey of 90mins and the traffic on the road made me spend 3 hours (TO) AND 6HRS (FRO). I started vomiting and peeing in the vehicle where the driver had to use emergency light from the express to be able to park and attend to me. I felt okay immediately and good to go.

I went for scan on 38+2 2nd of Nov, and the scan showed 35weeks with mild oligodrominous and i have started seeing little water. My Matron said, i need to wait further and allow labour start on its own.

Delivery:
I saw a small show on the 4th of November, in the morning around 7 am or so and I called my Nurse, She told me to come. she checked and said the cervix still looked close. that i should come back later.
I went around 9.30 again, she said its dilating now but still 2 cm or so. She inserted a pill and told me to go home and round up any thing I am doing.

I went back to her around 11.15 she checked and said its now 4cm or so. But the contraction is not so strong yet. I told her i want to go home but she said i should wait till noon.

Na this waiting process change the matter because by 11:30 the pain got a little intense. she had went to assist another nurse in the other building for another delivery. I was sitting on all this plastic chair and notice i want to poo as i poo small, the push was pushing me to push, I just touched my jajaina and see baby head while standing. I shouted my lungs out for help the other nurse came in and called her on phone because I cannot even climb the bed at that time.

lo and behold. Baby boy was pushed out in standing position with little tear at 3.2kg around 11.50. After seperating the cord, theY assisted me on the foam on the floor to push out placenta in 2 mins before transferring me to the bed for clean up and stiches.

HE IS AMMAAR OMOFOLAHAN.

It was indeed miraculous. I have never had it this easy before. The pain was minimal and the experience was nice.

IF NO BE SAY I DON PROMISE TO HANG BOOT NIII, I FOR COME BACK BUT AS I DEY SO, I DON HANG BOOTH

ALLAH HAS BLESSED ME WITH 2 BOYS AND 2 GIRLS. HE MADE THIS THREAD MY RUN TO POINT.

OUR BIRTH HISTORY ON THE THREAD

OUR NAME THEY PAGE 1.
This thread has been so helpful to me since my first pregnancy.

My first BA is on page 39 indicating i am one of the oldest mama on this thread. grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/39

My second BA/ BS is also on page 293
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/293

My THIRD BS is also on page 3317
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3317

AND NOW OUR FOURTH BS ON PAGE 5914

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adabenu: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2020
If you need contact number for Nigeria consulate New York, please email me adabenu@yahoo.com

The lady on the phone can be impolite but be calm and plead with her, you might Not need to come to Nigeria just to renew your passport

quote author=thejourney200 post=95763611]

Thanks for the clarification. Will look into it all. I need to come renew my passport at this time. All efforts to renew it here seems not to be yielding results. I need to get an OPT to work post graduation and at this time, I am told that I need to renew my passport before the approval of my OPT EAD thus, I need to come to Nigeria where I can quickly do it since there are many offices. Leaving them for the three weeks, I feel might be lot more stressful and I am thinking of moving to another state for work upon return because of the opportunities. My thought therefore is if we all come to Nigeria, it will save the cost of rent although it will be a little more expensive however, the utility for the grandparents and family members outweighs the cost.

I have it in mind that the only people we will visit are my parents and her parents. Uncles and aunties (I mean our siblings) can visit our parents when we do. That way, we will reduce his exposure to people. I wish I could just do the passport renewal here and be done with it but I am feeling stressed calling offices that wouldn't pick up, e-mails that are not responded to, and a bureaucratic process that is unfair.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2020
Mama ToyosiR, congratulations ma. God bless the child and the older ones.
That baby needed a standing ovation, hence the standing delivery grin
You deserve award on this thread o...three gbosas cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teetopic(f): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2020
africaflozy:
Oya clear road for team APRIL

Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour
S/N _Monicker___EDD___Gender
1. Africaflozy ___ 05/04___unknown
2. Ovalrose ___ 10/04___unknown
3. Jhules ___ 16/04___ unknown
4. dunpredictable__31/04__unknown

Other April team members should come and register sharparly.... remember NoDullling grin

5. Teetopic__18/04__unknown

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5912) (5913) (5914) (5915) (5916) (5917) (5918) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.