Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149785 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5913) (5914) (5915) (5916) (5917) (5918) (5919) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
Oya clear road for team APRIL

Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour

S/N _Monicker___EDD___Gender
1. Africaflozy ___ 05/04___unknown
2. Ovalrose ___ 10/04___unknown
3. Jhules ___ 16/04___ unknown
4. dunpredictable__31/04__unknown
5. Teetopic___18/04___unknown

Other April team members should come and register sharparly.... remember NoDullling grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mahoti(f): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Good day mothers how are we rocking our pregnancy,safe delivery insha Allah.
Don’t forget you have a makeup artist here.your bridal makeup,traditional makeup,pregnancy shoots,child dedication,birthday shoots,owanbe makeup,we are just a dm away please follow our Instagram handle @nabbysmakeover,thanks for the love.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spaq: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
Good afternoon everyone. Please I just found ou I’m pregnant and I need a very good and affordable hospital in Lagos mainland.

Your suggestions will be highly aporeciated

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
ToyosiR:
OUR BIRTH JOURNEY (FORGIVE ALL TYPOS AND GRAM. ERRORS )
PRE-PREGNANCY:
In October last year I had a miscarriage at 11 Weeks. Started seeing brown discharges with no pain. I rested for a whole day and still coming in bits... The third day, I went for a scan and they couldn't found the heartbeat previously seen at 7 weeks. Scan reads 6 weeks and 1 day as it was expected to be 11weeks and 3 days or so. My Matron couldn't give any explanation, she only said some pregnancies ain't meant to be. The blood increased with little clot the fourth day and i went for evacuation on the 5th day.
I had little blood for like 5 days after evacuation. And we moved on.
By December same year, I had malaria symptoms few days after end of menstrual flow. I went to the hospital and pregnancy test was carried out and showed positive.
I was surprised and happy at the same time. The happiness was cut short as my menstruation came 8 days late meaning there is a miscarriage's became worried as i have never experience such for my last 3 babies. Lo and behold, I missed my period in March again.

PREGNANCY:
One day in February before I missed my period. I was praying my night prayer and i felt dizzy and nauseated, I told myself its likely pregnancy but scarred not to loose it again. I waited till I missed my period before using the strip to see the two thick line.
We continue praying and at six weeks, I went for the first scan it was good. and ok.
At seven weeks, during the lockdown, I was down with malaria and some strains of typhoid. I was in the hospital for 2 days with my last daughter also down with same.

After that our journey was okay and we are happy till the last semester when we started feeling heavy and working like a brave lion.

At 36 weeks, scan showed my baby was 3 kg and I was scared as all my baby are always around 3.1 and 3.2 with tear (though little)

At 37 weeks, i started feeling uncomfortable and having a feeling that baby will come early which have never happened before.

On 1st of Nov, I went for a journey of 90mins and the traffic on the road made me spend 3 hours (TO) AND 6HRS (FRO). I started vomiting and peeing in the vehicle where the driver had to use emergency light from the express to be able to park and attend to me. I felt okay immediately and good to go.

I went for scan on 38+2 2nd of Nov, and the scan showed 35weeks with mild oligodrominous and i have started seeing little water. My Matron said, i need to wait further and allow labour start on its own.

Delivery:
I saw a small show on the 4th of November, in the morning around 7 am or so and I called my Nurse, She told me to come. she checked and said the cervix still looked close. that i should come back later.
I went around 9.30 again, she said its dilating now but still 2 cm or so. She inserted a pill and told me to go home and round up any thing I am doing.

I went back to her around 11.15 she checked and said its now 4cm or so. But the contraction is not so strong yet. I told her i want to go home but she said i should wait till noon.

Na this waiting process change the matter because by 11:30 the pain got a little intense. she had went to assist another nurse in the other building for another delivery. I was sitting on all this plastic chair and notice i want to poo as i poo small, the push was pushing me to push, I just touched my jajaina and see baby head while standing. I shouted my lungs out for help the other nurse came in and called her on phone because I cannot even climb the bed at that time.

lo and behold. Baby boy was pushed out in standing position with little tear at 3.2kg around 11.50. After seperating the cord, theY assisted me on the foam on the floor to push out placenta in 2 mins before transferring me to the bed for clean up and stiches.

HE IS AMMAAR OMOFOLAHAN.

It was indeed miraculous. I have never had it this easy before. The pain was minimal and the experience was nice.

IF NO BE SAY I DON PROMISE TO HANG BOOT NIII, I FOR COME BACK BUT AS I DEY SO, I DON HANG BOOTH

ALLAH HAS BLESSED ME WITH 2 BOYS AND 2 GIRLS. HE MADE THIS THREAD MY RUN TO POINT.

OUR BIRTH HISTORY ON THE THREAD

OUR NAME THEY PAGE 1.
This thread has been so helpful to me since my first pregnancy.

My first BA is on page 39 indicating i am one of the oldest mama on this thread. grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/39

My second BA/ BS is also on page 293
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/293

My THIRD BS is also on page 3317
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3317

AND NOW OUR FOURTH BS ON PAGE 5914
Congratulations Cappo, ur delivery was a sharp and supernatural

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
spaq:
Good afternoon everyone. Please I just found ou I’m pregnant and I need a very good and affordable hospital in Lagos mainland.

Good afternoon mama, congratulations on your BFP. Lagos Mainland is big, can you mention your LG or the area you are looking at if you don't mind so that mamas can advise accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
Adabenu:
If you need contact number for Nigeria consulate New York, please email me adabenu@yahoo.com

The lady on the phone can be impolite but be calm and plead with her, you might Not need to come to Nigeria just to renew your passport .

Thank you, I sent you the email as requested.
Regards.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spaq: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
sweetlady4real:

Good afternoon mama, congratulations on your BFP. Lagos Mainland is big, can you mention your LG or the area you are looking at if you don't mind so that mamas can advise accordingly.

Thank you very much mama. My area is Shangisha under Kosofe local government. Thank you ma�

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeckyChinelo1(f): 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
Good afternoon all. I had a miscarriage last week at 6 weeks and I started bleeding with tissue on the 1st of November and it ended on the 5th of November. Right now I'm having just brown spotting. Do I need to go for evacuation or everything has passed naturally.
I was advised to take ajumbaise and uziza and uda
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapiness44(f): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
BeckyChinelo1:

Good afternoon doc. I had a miscarriage last week at 6 weeks and I started bleeding with tissue on the 1st of November and it ended on the 5th of November. Right now I'm having just brown spotting. Do I need to go for evacuation or everything has passed naturally.
I was advised to take ajumbaise and uziza and uda

Not a doc, but I advice you go do a scan to be sure that everything is out

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
spaq:

What part of mainland
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tabithaola(f): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
BS! BS !! BS!!!

I'll start by ascribing all glory to the doer and giver of all good and perfect gifts. The Alpha and the omega.
It all started on December 24th 2019. I did implanon family planning in January 2019 after reluctance because of the scary things I heard about family planning but then I obliged just to satisfy hubby and that was done when our Princess was 3 months plus. Shortly after I did it, a friend and a neighbor who didn't even know I did one started telling me about how she's been bleeding and all and how it prevented pregnancy. I informed hubby about my fears but he quickly discarded it that it doesn't work same way for everybody as body differs and all. I was still carrying it when I came across a thread of a lady whose hers couldn't be found in July. I quickly asked hubby to go through the thread. He did and still assured me that ALL will be well with me. I summoned courage till December,2019. I woke up on 24th of December with my mind made up to get it removed since my princess was already a year+3 months.

I headed to the hospital where it was removed. I seek medical help on how to try for a boy and was advised that my monthly flow must first return before anything could be done since it seized as a result of the family planning method adopted. My monthly flow returned on 17th of January, 2020. So I reminded hubby of the need for tracking since we both wanted a boy this time. I was given condoms but we didn't even use any as the very first attempt led to pregnancy which I wasn't even aware of. I was eagerly waiting for the next flow on 10th of February. I was worried when there was no show coz of the gender selection process we planned embarking on. The first few weeks was mild unlike when I took in for my daughter so I doubted it could be pregnancy.

First trimester

First trimester was kind of easy compared to my daughter's experience. I was averagely fine and full of strength. Pregnancy was confirmed at 8 weeks with mild drama.

Second trimester.

Averagely smooth journey with less appetite for food unlike the first where I was eating anything eatable. We did ultrasound to determine the gender but NO.. my prince charming kept his legs crossed for the three times we did ultrasound.Although, the sonographer hinted at it but wasn't sure. It was at 29 weeks that we decided to do the last ultrasound so as not to buy unisex. Guess what? We were so happy to see my prince charming totori exactly what we wanted.

Third trimester

Third trimester came with so much discomfort but God saw me through.

Labour and delivery phase.

I prayed to God to make me have a feeling of falling into labour this time and he answered. I was induced at 41+3 days when I was pregnant of my daughter and I can say it was sweet and sweet as I wouldn't want to scare expectant moms here. So I went for antenatal at 39 weeks+4 days and my doctor said if baby didn't show up till 1st of Nov that'll be induced. I was prepared for it but was scared of the pains I went through before my daughter was birthed. I got home talking to my prince to please come before the said date and give me the opportunity to experience labour naturally. God heard and quickened my son's spirit. I went for the last antenatal on 27th of October. I went with food and shortly after I finished eating,there was a strange rush from within that I couldn't explain. I began sweating and weak at thesame time. A colleague who also came for antenatal noticed and asked if all was well but I couldn't even explain how I was feeling. She quickly took my seat directly under the fan because of the sweating episode. I regained strength after about 30 minutes and quickly put a call across to hubby to be prepared as it was my first experience.
I discussed with my doctor who advised that I should get gloves for me to be checked. He did and told me that I was already dilating. So he advised I take a bottle of castor oil. Immediately I told hubby, he quickly went to get it. Mind you my doctor advised that I take it when I'm about going to bed as it could mess me up. I took it at about half past 7.p.m. after levelling a mountain of amala. The urge to do chores came from nowhere. I did chores till around 10.p.m hoping to sleep all night as I was so tired but NO my son had a different plan. There was no convenient position. At about 11 p.m, I started purging non stop with contractions almost an hour apart. Between 11 p.m and 1.am. it became strong and unbearable. The screaming and drama had started. We headed to the hospital as it's just 5 minutes drive from home. We got to the hospital at exactly 1:15 a.m and was given a bed. The doctor on duty spent almost 30 minutes before I was checked. My joy knew no bound when he told me I was 7cm gone although in severe pains. He tried breaking my water but when he saw I was seriously in pains he passed a drip instead. At exactly 3:15 a.m, my prince made his grand entrance but not without me screaming down the entire labour ward. We were discharged the next day and its been an amazing experience so far.

Birth story submitted late coz its just hubby and I as our parents are aged and yours truly is the baby of the house so you can imagine. Baby dust to all waiting moms and safe delivery to waddling moms. Cappo take note please birth story submitted.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
spaq:

Thank you very much mama. My area is Shangisha under Kosofe local government. Thank you ma�

You are welcome mama. Shangisha is close to Magodo. I am in Ifako Ijaiye and I use GH but you should get response from mamas that live around. Wishing you a smooth and healthy pregnancy journey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
tabithaola:
BS! BS !! BS!!!

I'll start by ascribing all glory to the doer and giver of all good and perfect gifts. The Alpha and the omega.
It all started on December 24th 2019. I did implanon family planning in January 2019 after reluctance because of the scary things I heard about family planning but then I obliged just to satisfy hubby and that was done when our Princess was 3 months plus. Shortly after I did it, a friend and a neighbor who didn't even know I did one started telling me about how she's been bleeding and all and how it prevented pregnancy. I informed hubby about my fears but he quickly discarded it that it doesn't work same way for everybody as body differs and all. I was still carrying it when I came across a thread of a lady whose hers couldn't be found in July. I quickly asked hubby to go through the thread. He did and still assured me that ALL will be well with me. I summoned courage till December,2019. I woke up on 24th of December with my mind made up to get it removed since my princess was already a year+3 months.

I headed to the hospital where it was removed. I seek medical help on how to try for a boy and was advised that my monthly flow must first return before anything could be done since it seized as a result of the family planning method adopted. My monthly flow returned on 17th of January, 2020. So I reminded hubby of the need for tracking since we both wanted a boy this time. I was given condoms but we didn't even use any as the very first attempt led to pregnancy which I wasn't even aware of. I was eagerly waiting for the next flow on 10th of February. I was worried when there was no show coz of the gender selection process we planned embarking on. The first few weeks was mild unlike when I took in for my daughter so I doubted it could be pregnancy.

First trimester

First trimester was kind of easy compared to my daughter's experience. I was averagely fine and full of strength. Pregnancy was confirmed at 8 weeks with mild drama.

Second trimester.

Averagely smooth journey with less appetite for food unlike the first where I was eating anything eatable. We did ultrasound to determine the gender but NO.. my prince charming kept his legs crossed for the three times we did ultrasound.Although, the sonographer hinted at it but wasn't sure. It was at 29 weeks that we decided to do the last ultrasound so as not to buy unisex. Guess what? We were so happy to see my prince charming totori exactly what we wanted.

Third trimester

Third trimester came with so much discomfort but God saw me through.

Labour and delivery phase.

I prayed to God to make me have a feeling of falling into labour this time and he answered. I was induced at 41+3 days when I was pregnant of my daughter and I can say it was sweet and sweet as I wouldn't want to scare expectant moms here. So I went for antenatal at 39 weeks+4 days and my doctor said if baby didn't show up till 1st of Nov that'll be induced. I was prepared for it but was scared of the pains I went through before my daughter was birthed. I got home talking to my prince to please come before the said date and give me the opportunity to experience labour naturally. God heard and quickened my son's spirit. I went for the last antenatal on 27th of October. I went with food and shortly after I finished eating,there was a strange rush from within that I couldn't explain. I began sweating and weak at thesame time. A colleague who also came for antenatal noticed and asked if all was well but I couldn't even explain how I was feeling. She quickly took my seat directly under the fan because of the sweating episode. I regained strength after about 30 minutes and quickly put a call across to hubby to be prepared as it was my first experience.
I discussed with my doctor who advised that I should get gloves for me to be checked. He did and told me that I was already dilating. So he advised I take a bottle of castor oil. Immediately I told hubby, he quickly went to get it. Mind you my doctor advised that I take it when I'm about going to bed as it could mess me up. I took it at about half past 7.p.m. after levelling a mountain of amala. The urge to do chores came from nowhere. I did chores till around 10.p.m hoping to sleep all night as I was so tired but NO my son had a different plan. There was no convenient position. At about 11 p.m, I started purging non stop with contractions almost an hour apart. Between 11 p.m and 1.am. it became strong and unbearable. The screaming and drama had started. We headed to the hospital as it's just 5 minutes drive from home. We got to the hospital at exactly 1:15 a.m and was given a bed. The doctor on duty spent almost 30 minutes before I was checked. My joy knew no bound when he told me I was 7cm gone although in severe pains. He tried breaking my water but when he saw I was seriously in pains he passed a drip instead. At exactly 3:15 a.m, my prince made his grand entrance but not without me screaming down the entire labour ward. We were discharged the next day and its been an amazing experience so far.

Birth story submitted late coz its just hubby and I as our parents are aged and yours truly is the baby of the house so you can imagine. Baby dust to all waiting moms and safe delivery to waddling moms. Cappo take note please birth story submitted.

Congrats ma. God does answers prayers. Welcome dear one. By God's grace we'll all experience supernatural births. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lorenahertz:

Has he answered you? I'm pretty sure that these children are not his. This is not the first time that this guy is begging for money online with one excuse or the other.

I haven't gotten any reply yet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeckyChinelo1(f): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
hapiness44:

Not a doc, but I advice you go do a scan to be sure that everything is out
Thank you so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hello all, it's been a while and the birth stories are quite encouraging. I pray that the good Lord who has started the good works, shall accomplish it to the very end. Congratulations to my remaining team members. Cappo I sight you oh!!!!!

Typing from my bed. I need your prayers mamas!!!!

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawrygal(f): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Good evening, unfortunately am no longer team may. Just got back from the hospital to do evacuation. Second miscarriage in this year. ��The evacuation pain was so painful. Will be a silent reader till God pick my calls again. Thanks for all the prayers and lessons learnt on this forum. See you next year.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
shawrygal:
Good evening, unfortunately am no longer team may. Just got back from the hospital to do evacuation. Second miscarriage in this year. ��The evacuation pain was so painful. Will be a silent reader till God pick my calls again. Thanks for all the prayers and lessons learnt on this forum. See you next year.

It is well mama. You shall be back soon and then you will carry to term and carry your bundle of joy in your hands, Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
MummyD2020:
Hello all, it's been a while and the birth stories are quite encouraging. I pray that the good Lord who has started the good works, shall accomplish it to the very end. Congratulations to my remaining team members. Cappo I sight you oh!!!!!

It is well with you mama, Almighty Father shall perfect all that concerns you. You will deliver safely and smoothly at due time and your joy shall be permanent, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
shawrygal:
Wipe our tears mama. God will soon surprise you with a stress-free pregnancy and a healthy baby.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
shawrygal:
So sorry for the loss.God will do a new and permanent one very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cissebae: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
sweetlady4real:

You are welcome mama. Shangisha is close to Magodo. I am in Ifako Ijaiye and I use GH but you should get response from mamas that live around. Wishing you a smooth and healthy pregnancy journey.
please, is it the general Hospital at College, Ogba?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Safe delivery mama!
MummyD2020:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
Cissebae:
please, is it the general Hospital at College, Ogba?

I guess so. Ifako Ijaiye General Hospital off College Road.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asey(f): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
You will conceive again very soon and there will be no loss. I know what you might be going through now, never give up, keep trusting and believing God for the best.
I am with you in prayers.

shawrygal:

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RoyalEmpire: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
spaq:

I use Lagoon hospital @ Adeniyi Jones. You can also check out Solid Rock hospital @ Ojodu Berger.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
He has done so much for me,I can not tell it all...nareke le mo

B.A!!!
My prince charming arrived today at 10:15pm via V.D with little tear weighing 3.5kg
EDD Nov. 3 DOB Nov. 9

BS later
Cappo @ toyosiR

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:13am On Nov 10, 2020
Hello house. My first ever scan at 7 weeks says EDD is 5th of May, while my 10th week scan says EDD is 25th of April so I dont know which group to join though grin
@toyosiR, love your BS. May Allah make him the coolness of your eyes. I know you and zaynie are old Mamas cheesy. I started reading this thread all over again from when abigboma created it. Now I'm on page 1000. Still have long way to go grin The only thing that pulled me through the monstrous MS was this thread. Any team july/August 2018 here? Im on a second missionary journey o. @floraEC, my able cappo then, I still remember you o. Ms has subsided now at 16 weeks, I can talk anyhow grin. Pls i don't understand, is like im turning to chimpanzee undecided , the hair all over my body is so scary embarassed. Never experienced that with my first child

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 12:14am On Nov 10, 2020
Anna20:

B.A!!!
My prince charming arrived today at 10:15pm via V.D with little tear weighing 3.5kg
EDD Nov. 3 DOB Nov. 9

BS later
Congratulations to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 6:02am On Nov 10, 2020
Anna20:

B.A!!!
EDD Nov. 3 DOB Nov. 9

BS later
Cappo @ toyosiR
God thank you, congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 6:08am On Nov 10, 2020
MummyD2020:

It shall end in praise, don't worry teamie everything will b fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5913) (5914) (5915) (5916) (5917) (5918) (5919) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hamzashaf99(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.