Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,599 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124672 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6009) (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
justifiedcoyy:
I actually wanted a girl..she wants a boy. So , she won grin

Shopping should start, we dont know what to buy yet. No list and I'm not understanding

Hahahahahhaha I understand sir. To start with, let her get hospital list first, then mamas that have gone shopping recently can help with a shopping list and prices, or you check out some list on this thread, like Ayauche, 4realwoman, though prices can never remain the same as these are like 2years ago or a better option you can reach out to our iyalaje mama Zaynie, she's been tested and trusted. Don't worry I even know her house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
sexymomiyo:
my honourable cappo I hail oo! thanks for checking on us,you are doing a wonderful job.my own issue is that morning sickness has refused to leave me alone,I have decided to accept it, trying to take each day as it comes.God will see us through,Amen.

Ohh so sorry mama, I perfectly understand how you feel. This MS almost made me resigned this year but I told myself haba this not your first now but the truth is that this MS was actually 3times the last one but in all we thank God and he will see us through. Amen. Stay safe mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
jehovalives:
thank you ma, will do so, can fibroid be responsible? cos it started even before I got pregnant
No.
Hemorrhoids are caused by straining when having bowel movements.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olufummy02(f): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Glowing1:
B.A! B. A!! B.A!!!

My princess made her grand entry this evening weighing 3.kg with tear.
Edd - 8th/10th/11th February
Dob - 14th February
Pls join me and thank God, that we came out of it alive n healthy. It wasn't an easy one as per first time mom.

Baby dust to all TTC mom. God will truly give u ur own joy.

Glory be to God. Congrats mum God be with the family. Safe delivery to all other mother's
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by redsocks(f): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
Team March!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
purplish:

They don't use blade mama...they have their specific surgical tool for it. Don't be scared. To be honest, everything in delivery seems to happen so fast and you just want your baby out safe, so you get unusual strength to power through it. I did not even know when they cut me...LOL. With contractions and pushing, I had so much to focus on at that point.
thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Denerystormborn: 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
Congratulations mamas. A safe delivery to us all. Amen.please who can recommend a very good hospital for birthing in festac area?both vaginal and c-section
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
redsocks:
Team March!!
How's the journey going mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ayauche:

Hahahahahhaha I understand sir. To start with, let her get hospital list first, then mamas that have gone shopping recently can help with a shopping list and prices, or you check out some list on this thread, like Ayauche, 4realwoman, though prices can never remain the same as these are like 2years ago or a better option you can reach out to our iyalaje mama Zaynie, she's been tested and trusted. Don't worry I even know her house.
thank you for the advice. I have seen good comments about zaynie.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LeProfessor: 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Your doing well.

Ayauche:

Welcome back mama Rukkington. We are happy to have you as our teamie.

Please July mamas and papas let's try to always welcome any new team member. This is to show we are very accommodating.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
What a wonderful thread! I never knew it existed and I'm glad to be here.

I tested positive a week ago after I missed my period. For the past two days, I noticed the urge to throw up and my tongue is having this sick and weird taste. Normally, i have malaria almost every 3 months so I'm just guessing it's malaria. Can I take malaria drugs? What should I do pls?

NB: Pls, I'm a first timer. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Please don’t self medicate let your hospital do a test and confirm you have malaria I used to have weird taste till I was 16 weeks it wasn’t malaria
ThatPetiteChic:
What a wonderful thread! I never knew it existed and I'm glad to be here.

I tested positive a week ago after I missed my period. For the past two days, I noticed the urge to throw up and my tongue is having this sick and weird taste. Normally, i have malaria almost every 3 months so I'm just guessing it's malaria. Can I take malaria drugs? What should I do pls?

NB: Pls, I'm a first timer. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
oke22:
Anyone else experiencing excessive purging? undecided

Yea I did wit my first baby, I always purge I complained to them at the hospital was given drugs but it didt stop, a nurse told me it could be a way for my body preparing for labour and it stopped immediately I give birth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
So I have to continue managing this
Anistef:

Yea I did wit my first baby, I always purge I complained to them at the hospital was given drugs but it didt stop, a nurse told me it could be a way for my body preparing for labour and it stopped immediately I give birth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by WetSmoke: 12:56am On Feb 16, 2021
EDD June 1st team pink
chocome:
Good morning all and Happy Valentine to US all sending you all KISSES AND HUGS

thanks to all June mama who sent in there date

UPDATED LIST FOR JUNE MAMAS AND THEIR EDD

chocome _____June 15th

Anisef________June 12th

Missfree______June 18th team blue

Orangb_______June 7th team blue

Goldie50_____June 7th

Bibbzz_______June 29th

Thank you all for sending your date,
we should all do something special with our spouse today, Maybe cooking togather or seeing a movie together at home or in the cinema. in short something Fun!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirl4(f): 1:05am On Feb 16, 2021
Verily my Lord is the most merciful

At exactly 11pm, the pink jet landed with my princess and she is beautiful and perfect.

EDD: march 7
DOB: feb 15th
BW: 2.9kg with no tear.

Cc. March cappo @oke22

35 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:50am On Feb 16, 2021
enque:

yeah, i didn't complete it
Ok.
Congratulations...wishing you a healthy journey and safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 4:37am On Feb 16, 2021
flourish2021:
welcome here mama.i am team September too.team September for swift and safe delivery

Amen, welcome mama, seems we're plenty here grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 6:20am On Feb 16, 2021
Tgirl4:

At exactly 11pm, the pink jet landed with my princess and she is beautiful and perfect.

Cc. March cappo @oke22

Wow! Congratulations
God will do it for the remaining of us too...easy peasy delivery. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:32am On Feb 16, 2021
Tgirl4:

Cc. March cappo @oke22
Wow... Congratulations March mamas have started dropping BA.Team no dulling.Welcome princess

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2021
wow!
congratulations teamie.
Tgirl4:

Cc. March cappo @oke22

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirl4(f): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2021
Thank you mama. Easy pezy delivery to evrybody by His Grace
Tinudesi:

Wow... Congratulations March mamas have started dropping BA.Team no dulling.Welcome princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirl4(f): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2021
Thank you mama
DNA07:
wow!
congratulations teamie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2021
Tgirl4:

Cc. March cappo @oke22

Congratulations and welcome princess. Alhamdulilahi for safe delivery...March mamas, keep it coming oooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Team May 2021.
Team Hebrew delivery, team no loss, team favour all the way.

Please how are we all doing?. Some of us are just entering third trimester while some are still in second trimester (enjoy your honeymoon phase o) no honeymoon phase for me ever grin. Please answer roll call. Make we check on ourselves once in a while grin..

1. indian03 05/05/2021
2. harbeams 30/05/2021...................XY
3. momoadura 11/05/2021. ............. XY
4. Agiboma 14/05/2021
5.Yummysuits 05/05/2021
6. Busybeei5 07/05/2021...................XY
7. damsel93 25/05/2021
8. LOLOMMA 15/05/2021...................XY
9. Josphine4good 27/05/2021
10. Mydreams25 25/05/2021............Green
11.Urcutecrush 05/20/2021...............XY
12. Khay01 31/05/2021
13. Keeky08 23/05/2021
14. Ananne 24/05/2021.......................XY
15.Rockstar07 27/05/2021
16. Meyshia 18/5/2021
17. Kokolet007 04/05/2021
18. rosey11 09/05/2021
19. Mina1Musa 17/05/2021.................XY
20. mbula 23/5/2021............................XY
21. Hyfe 10/5/2021..............................XY

Congratulations to the latest mum's....may God make it easy for the rest of us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asey(f): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2021
Berty1:
Please can anyone help me determine if this is a male or female? Scan was done at 25 weeks.

I am sure mothers who have seen this have no idea. Let's pray someone sees this and give you the answer you want
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2021
MomoAdura:

We see you too Mama. Welcome to the team.. Please drop edd too... make I update sharp sharp. Thanks
sorry Edd is 23/5/2021.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2021
Tgirl4:

Cc. March cappo @oke22

congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2021
oke22:
So I have to continue managing this

My case yes but yours go to the hospital and complain.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2021
mbula:

sorry Edd is 23/5/2021.

Noted!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modumodu: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Good afternoon mamas in the house.
m a new comer here��.

pls I want to make an enquiry on antenatal registration at lasuth (ayinke house).
and what the treatment and fees are like.

heard the place is okay
I'm a ftm.

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jjaney: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
oke22:
Anyone else experiencing excessive purging? undecided

Yes oo.. I am experiencing same right now. I was going to ask before I saw this. think its normal a this stage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6009) (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.