Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141226 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
You don leave us
Tgirl4:
Verily my Lord is the most merciful

At exactly 11pm, the pink jet landed with my princess and she is beautiful and perfect.

EDD: march 7
DOB: feb 15th
BW: 2.9kg with no tear.

Cc. March cappo @oke22

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wow wow congratulations please share your BS may she be the coolness of your eyes
Tgirl4:

At exactly 11pm, the pink jet landed with my princess and she is beautiful and perfect.

Cc. March cappo @oke22

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
I think I figured why I’m purging it’s the vegetable stew I had I don throway am
jjaney:

Yes oo.. I am experiencing same right now. I was going to ask before I saw this. think its normal a this stage.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jjaney: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Tgirl4:

Cc. March cappo @oke22

Congrats mama!!! May God grant the rest of us safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
1. Oke22———— XY
2. Tinudesi ———march 27th XY
3. Patteffy——-March 28
4. Haryanphe ——-March 21st
5. Haleemat ——March 6th
6.DNA07—March 21st XY
7.idealqueen2521—March 13 XX
8. Juwon01—March 17 XX
9. Redsocks—March 16 team surprise
10. Tgirl4—-March 7th XX———->delivered feb 15th
11. KadreeG7–March 13th. XX
12. Prettymom—-March 8/16/19 XX
13. Gilda4christ—-March 30th
14. Jjaney——March 15 XY
15. Thatchick——-March 18 XY
Other March mama please drop your date gender

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jjaney: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
oke22:
I think I figured why I’m purging it’s the vegetable stew I had I don throway am

Really... I will have to watch what I eat for now then and probably reduce some things.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LOLOMMA(f): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
MomoAdura:
Team May 2021.
Team Hebrew delivery, team no loss, team favour all the way.

Please how are we all doing?. Some of us are just entering third trimester while some are still in second trimester (enjoy your honeymoon phase o) no honeymoon phase for me ever grin. Please answer roll call. Make we check on ourselves once in a while grin..

1. indian03 05/05/2021
2. harbeams 30/05/2021...................XY
3. momoadura 11/05/2021. ............. XY
4. Agiboma 14/05/2021
5.Yummysuits 05/05/2021
6. Busybeei5 07/05/2021
7. damsel93 25/05/2021
8. LOLOMMA 15/05/2021
9. Josphine4good 27/05/2021
10. Mydreams25 25/05/2021
11.Urcutecrush 05/20/2021
12. Khay01 31/05/2021
13. Keeky08 23/05/2021
14. Ananne 24/05/2021.......................XY
15.Rockstar07 27/05/2021
16. Meyshia 18/5/2021
17. Kokolet007 04/05/2021
18. rosey11 09/05/2021
19. Mina1Musa 17/05/2021.................XY
20. mbula 23/5/2021............................XY

Congratulations to the latest mum's....may God make it easy for the rest of us.
It's bumpy Tuesday...let's come and show our bumps
Kindly update gender to XY

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
LOLOMMA:

Kindly update gender to XY

Issorite teamie. I'll do that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thatchick: 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
oke22:

1. Oke22———— XY
3. Patteffy——-March 28
5. Haleemat ——March 6th
6.DNA07—March 21st XY
8. Juwon01—March 17 XX
14. Jjaney——March 15 XY

Please include March 18. XY

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
Check
thatchick:

Please include March 18. XY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirl4(f): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Thanks cappo, BS loading
oke22:
Wow wow congratulations please share your BS may she be the coolness of your eyes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haryanphe(f): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Tgirl4:

Cc. March cappo @oke22

A big congratulations to you, may the baby be all you prayed for. You have opened the floor for we March preggies

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirl4(f): 2:30am On Feb 17, 2021
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Cheers to the uneventful first trimester period, no MS, no cravings or fatigue. I was feeling like a superstar( as per STM), my body was already used to it so its no big deal.
Then came second trimester that showed me the true meaning of belle. I was always tired. I couldn’t tolerate the smell of my routine drugs so i guess that contributed to the fatigue. Pcv was constantly low. Then i was always forgetful,If i dont write it down, i will forget about it. Frequent heartburn was as prt of my package.
second trimester scan at about 24/25 weeks. The sonographer said the placenta was partially covering the cervix so if it covers fully then the doctor will advise CS. I was indifferent because i am a curious person, i have often always thought about what CS will feel like, but always kept my opinion to myself because everyone always think its weird.( maybe one day i will still go for an elective cs)

Doctor advised no sex till further notice because of the position of the placenta, mehn i was glad( people that have high libido during belle are supposed to be paying special tax, lol).

At 34weeks, scan was repeated and showed the placenta have moved up, so we were back to the option of virginal delivery.

On sun, feb 14th(36w6d), at about 10pm ish I started having mild but regular contractions. 20mins interval and the contractions last for 30secs. This happened all night that i was unable to sleep throughout the night. Morning came i had a warm bath and I hope to get some sleep but the contractions never stopped, it was so annoying because i was already tired and i needed to sleep.
Decided to go to the hospital around 12noon on the 15th (37weeks)and the nurse did a VE. Alas, i was 2cm dilated so i told the doctor if my labor progress i will be too tired to cope with it so he should give me a sleeping tablet so i can sleep then have energy to cope with the active stage of labor. Thou the doctor advised against it as he explained it will slow down my labor but i insisted because i really needed that sleep and if contractions of over 14hrs did not improve then slowing down by a few hours more wont hurt. So he gave me sleeping pills nd pcm.

I got home, the sleeping pill was able to make me relax( not drowsy) for couple of hours, then the contractions started improving. Not so much of a great improvement but its better than what i had before. I kept on timing it tell it got to about 5mins interval, then I decided to shower and pray before heading to the hospital. As i was praying i felt my back hooked and i knew that i don overstay for how. That was around past 10pm ish. The contractions was coming back to back about 3mins interval and very intense. Ee left the house 10:30pm, got to hospital 11:45pm, the nurse did a VE and said i was cervix was fully dilated and effaced.

The doctor burst my water, did membrane swipe and gave me oxytocin. The contractions came back very strong and I pushed the baby out after two push at 11pm on dot weighing 2.9kg with no tear. Mama and baby are doing well, daddy is fine and big brother is still confused why there is a new ‘teddy’ in the house that he cant play with.

BS submitted @march cappo cc @oke22

I hang my boot in style.

42 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2021
Ayauche:

Hahahahahhaha I understand sir. To start with, let her get hospital list first, then mamas that have gone shopping recently can help with a shopping list and prices, or you check out some list on this thread, like Ayauche, 4realwoman, though prices can never remain the same as these are like 2years ago or a better option you can reach out to our iyalaje mama Zaynie, she's been tested and trusted. Don't worry I even know her house.

Yes oh!
I'm here to take your orders for baby items!
From hospital list to other baby stuff and mommy needs too. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 7:12am On Feb 17, 2021
Tgirl4:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

Cheers to the uneventful first trimester period, no MS, no cravings or fatigue. I was feeling like a superstar( as per STM), my body was already used to it so its no big deal.
Then came second trimester that showed me the true meaning of belle. I was always tired. I couldn’t tolerate the smell of my routine drugs so i guess that contributed to the fatigue. Pcv was constantly low. Then i was always forgetful,If i dont write it down, i will forget about it. Frequent heartburn was as prt of my package.
second trimester scan at about 24/25 weeks. The sonographer said the placenta was partially covering the cervix so if it covers fully then the doctor will advise CS. I was indifferent because i am a curious person, i have often always thought about what CS will feel like, but always kept my opinion to myself because everyone always think its weird.( maybe one day i will still go for an elective cs)

Doctor advised no sex till further notice because of the position of the placenta, mehn i was glad( people that have high libido during belle are supposed to be paying special tax, lol).

At 34weeks, scan was repeated and showed the placenta have moved up, so we were back to the option of virginal delivery.

On sun, feb 14th(36w6d), at about 10pm ish I started having mild but regular contractions. 20mins interval and the contractions last for 30secs. This happened all night that i was unable to sleep throughout the night. Morning came i had a warm bath and I hope to get some sleep but the contractions never stopped, it was so annoying because i was already tired and i needed to sleep.
Decided to go to the hospital around 12noon on the 15th (37weeks)and the nurse did a VE. Alas, i was 2cm dilated so i told the doctor if my labor progress i will be too tired to cope with it so he should give me a sleeping tablet so i can sleep then have energy to cope with the active stage of labor. Thou the doctor advised against it as he explained it will slow down my labor but i insisted because i really needed that sleep and if contractions of over 14hrs did not improve then slowing down by a few hours more wont hurt. So he gave me sleeping pills nd pcm.

I got home, the sleeping pill was able to make me relax( not drowsy) for couple of hours, then the contractions started improving. Not so much of a great improvement but its better than what i had before. I kept on timing it tell it got to about 5mins interval, then I decided to shower and pray before heading to the hospital. As i was praying i felt my back hooked and i knew that i don overstay for how. That was around past 10pm ish. The contractions was coming back to back about 3mins interval and very intense. Ee left the house 10:30pm, got to hospital 11:45pm, the nurse did a VE and said i was cervix was fully dilated and effaced.

The doctor burst my water, did membrane swipe and gave me oxytocin. The contractions came back very strong and I pushed the baby out after two push at 11pm on dot weighing 2.9kg with no tear. Mama and baby are doing well, daddy is fine and big brother is still confused why there is a new ‘teddy’ in the house that he cant play with.

I hang my boot in style.

Thanks for the BS. May God make her the coolness of your eyes. Quick recovery ma'am and kisses to your LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2021
grin grin
Tgirl4:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

I hang my boot in style.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 7:26am On Feb 17, 2021
Tgirl4:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

I hang my boot in style.
This BS am liking it.I tap into that 37 weeks grace o my tired is becoming tired.Quick recovery.Safe delivery to d remaining preggies

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2021
Na 40 weeks you Dey go you never see anything
Tinudesi:

This BS am liking it.I tap into that 37 weeks grace o my tired is becoming tired.Quick recovery.Safe delivery to d remaining preggies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 10:39am On Feb 17, 2021
oke22:
For where undecided
oke22:
For where from 36 weeks am starting everything to enhance labour ni o.No dulling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2021
I don enter 37 weeks like dis Na everyday I Dey climb step no show
Tinudesi:
For where undecidedFor where from 36 weeks am starting everything to enhance labour ni o.No dulling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2021
oke22:
I don enter 37 weeks like dis Na everyday I Dey climb step no show
Show go soon happen expecting your bA soon we are just 34 weeks at this angle o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glowing1: 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
sugah:

Congratulations mama

Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glowing1: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
MummyHalo:

Congratulations teamie. Baby is blessed.

Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Glowing1: 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Uh
olufummy02:

Glory be to God. Congrats mum God be with the family. Safe delivery to all other mother's

Amen.. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Good day my beautiful mothers in the house.

Team June Sexymum1 have given us a slogan so when you see Team June you will say #sexyborning.

Roll call for the day

Chocome ________June 15

Anisef____________June10

Missfree__________June 18 team blue

Orangb____________June 7 team blue

Goldie50___________June 7 team pink

Bibbzz_____________June 29

Best1708_________June 8 team xy

Sexymum1_________June 24

Wetsmoke_________June 1 team pink

I pray that we will continue to have a stress-free ride and a sexy birth with both baby(ies), mum and daddy alive

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jehovalives: 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
congrats mams may God bless the LOs n safe delivery to all of us. thanks @sugah for ur response
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Amen o
Tinudesi:

Show go soon happen expecting your bA soon we are just 34 weeks at this angle o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by asagal(f): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
BA!!!!!! God has truly been faithful. My dear mums, celebrate with me the grand arrival of my princess. It was quite a journey pls be patient as I download all my experiences from conception to birth............................. when I found out I was pregnant, I cried my eyes out as I wasn’t expecting it at all as I just had a baby 18mnths ago. I was devastated. what will people say??�and also scared that it may even turn out to be another bobo as I already had 3!!! �God! I didn’t know wat to do? DH was very supportive and encouraged me to brace up for d next nine months regardless of what pple will say nor the sex of d baby. First trimester was HELL!!�was admitted in d hospital for almost a week, couldn’t go to work for almost a month! Vomited althrough! Disgusting tongue taste as I couldn’t enjoy anything edible at all� Second trimester was a bit better but not a jolly one either�,still vomiting, terrible taste bud, headaches,etc. Third trimester hah!!! I was like an elephant, lazy, very forgetful, easily upset, difficulty in sleeping, vomiting, headaches, pains, oh God��. Delivery Day>>>>My edd was still 2 wks on this faithful day, on my way home frm work contractions started. I had felt it earlier in the day by they were light and I planned to drive home after close of work and go to d hospital to check. But as God will have it, on my way home contractions became heavier and less tan 5mins apart, I knew I Clint Nk it home. I parked my car and was whining in pains���. I called on the man whose shop I parked in front to please help me� asked him if he cld drive and he said yes and I told him I was rushing to the hospital already bt I was already in labor. The man was such an � angel. My water broke while he was locking his shop to rush me to the nearest hospital as it was obvious mine was still quite far and we can’t make it at that time. My DH was already on the way to my location �he was driving like mad, I called him earlier and left the done on speaker as I didn’t hang up. The man carried me to the passenger side and drove very fast, he kept praying for me and my baby. We got to the nearest hospital and I was given prompt attention. I Couldn’t walk, the man carried me althrough�to d labor room. I had my baby in less than 10mins�. My DH on arrival heard the cry of his baby girl�oh! Tears of joy!!! His wife had already delivered!!!! God is wonderful. The Good Samaritan was with us in d hospital all through! He left later that night. The following morning he paid us a visited that was when he told me he was a pastor and was only doing God’s work. We couldn’t apprec8 him enough. He became a family friend that day. I saw my princess and she’d tears of joy as God has indeed proven himself again in my life. February Cappo>> BS updated. Edd>>>> 16feb. DOB 02 feb. wishing ttc and others in d journey all they wish themselves. Am done and dusted✌�Thank U Jesus��

57 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kikelomo202017(f): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hello mummies

Please follow @jewelriesbyhoney on IG for all types of jewelries at very affordable price
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tgirl4:

BS! BS!! BS!!!
I hang my boot in style.

Lol....not yet. We need 1 more from you grin. Congratulations and wishing you a quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
asagal:
BA!!!!!!

I tap into this quick delivery. Wishing you a speedy recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by moonert(f): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
oke22:

1. Oke22———— XY
3. Patteffy——-March 28
5. Haleemat ——March 6th
6.DNA07—March 21st XY
8. Juwon01—March 17 XX
14. Jjaney——March 15 XY
15. Thatchick——-March 18 XY
16. Moonert--------March 24 XY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) (6016) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.