Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141951 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6098) (6099) (6100) (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bibbzz: 8:32am On Apr 15, 2021
Etememi13:
Good evening mummies, bet we all had a great day today. Please I have a concern, I've done 95% shopping, but hubby and I are in a fix if we should buy a baby cot or not because almost everyone around us complained how they wish they never bought or made a baby cot as the LO never agreed to sleep in it and it just became a monument in the house. So now we are confused if to buy not knowing if our LO will actually accept to sleep in it. Kindly share your opinion or experience.

BTW I packed my hospital bag today.....

Mine has been sleeping in hers since she was born and she’s almost two now
If you keep the child beside you from birth don’t expect him or her to go to her own bed
But if you teach her to sleep in her own bed from birth that’s what she’ll abide by.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by busybeei5(f): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2021
Bibbzz:

Mine has been sleeping in hers since she was born and she’s almost two now
If you keep the child beside you from birth don’t expect him or her to go to her own bed
But if you teach her to sleep in her own bed from birth that’s what she’ll abide by.
This is impressive...
I hope to train LO to sleep in her own bed too, i pray she does cause I've heard some paediatricians say its not ideal to put babies on adult's beds.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:50am On Apr 15, 2021
chintes:
April mamas that have birthed their LOs, please submit your BS. Other April team mamas, I wish you safe delivery. No sorrow no weeping concerning all of us in this thread. Amen

Team April
Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour
S/N _Monicker___EDD___Gender

1. africaflozy __ 05/04__Team Blue/ DOB-28/03 ...BS submitted
2. Jhules __ 16/04__ unknown
3. dunpredictable __31/04__Team Blue
4. Teetopic __18/04__Team Pink/ DOB-01/04 ...BS submitted
5. beegail __05/04__Team Pink/ DOB-01/04
6. Parkiz __07/04__Team Pink/ DOB-06/04
7. Zehner __24/4__unknown
8. Joydan98 __14/4__unknown
9. tyreal __12/04__Team Blue/ DOB-04/04 ...BS submitted
10. enkay2016 __28/04__Team Pink
11. Phlota __29/04__Team Blue
12. Adetounvicky __04/04__Team Blue/ DOB-08/04
13. Chintes __23/04__unknown
14. bolubej __08/04__Team Blue/ DOB-02/04
15. BarbieQwin __18/04__Team Blue / DOB-06/04
16. Mizfabulous18 __ 18/04__Team Pink

Beautiful mamas I don port o
Chintes 23/4 team pink DOB 01/04

Congratulations mama. Kisses to our princess. BTW, you didn't port as its same month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 9:07am On Apr 15, 2021
busybeei5:

I think its Asey. My mind has been on her too.

She's been on my mind also.
Mama Asey how are you doing ma? You are in my prayers ma. Its will end in praise by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2021
chocome:

hello beautiful mummy how are you today, have you gone to the lab for your yet, I no its not easy also with the pains you are experiencing Pls try and do the test so that we will know exactly what we are facing. We are in it together ma'am sending lost and lost of hugs
I was at the hospital yesterday morning,but I don't think I can undergo the test procedure,I live in a four storey apartment, I can't descend the stairs without eating cox I was told to stop eating a night ahead of the test,come to the hospital after 12 hours that I've stopped eating,that they will be drawing blood for test every 30 mins for 2 hours while they give me one teaspoon of glucose to drink,I will now eat after the 2 hours.I don't have the strength to do such test.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adexmerry: 9:45am On Apr 15, 2021
MomoAdura:
Updated List of MAY MAMAS list
Na we plenty pass here oooo. The team of super strong mummies, daddies and babies.
We welcome tutulicious and Etememi13 to our midst.....

1. Indian03 05/05/2021.....................XY
2. harbeams 30/05/2021...................XY
3. momoadura 11/05/2021. ............. XY
4. Agiboma 14/05/2021.....................
5.Yummysuits 05/05/2021................
6. Busybeei5 07/05/2021...................XY
7. damsel93 25/05/2021....................XX
8. LOLOMMA 15/05/2021...................XY
9. Josphine4good 27/05/2021...........XY
10. Mydreams25 25/05/2021............Green
11.Urcutecrush 05/20/2021...............XY
12. Khay01 31/05/2021......................
13. Keeky08 25/05/2021....................XX
14. Ananne 24/05/2021.......................XY
15.Rockstar07 27/05/2021.................XX
16. Meyshia 18/5/2021.......................
17. Kokolet007 04/05/2021.................
18. rosey11 09/05/2021.......................
19. Mina1Musa 17/05/2021.................XY
20. mbula 23/5/2021............................XY
21. Hyfe 10/5/2021..............................XY
22. Asey 23/5/2021..............................
23. Fumbaby ........................................XY
24. Blackbae 23/5/21........................Green
25. Tutulicious 6/5/21.......................XX
26. Etememi13 20/5/21....................XY
27. Leahmarh 15/5/21........... XY and XY..

I'm a first time mum and I just joined the group.. Edd 10/5/2021 sex -XY

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:01am On Apr 15, 2021
busybeei5:

I think its Asey. My mind has been on her too.

Yes. I hope she replies so we know everything is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2021
Best1708:
I was at the hospital yesterday morning,but I don't think I can undergo the test procedure,I live in a four storey apartment, I can't descend the stairs without eating cox I was told to stop eating a night ahead of the test,come to the hospital after 12 hours that I've stopped eating,that they will be drawing blood for test every 30 mins for 2 hours while they give me one teaspoon of glucose to drink,I will now eat after the 2 hours.I don't have the strength to do such test.

Good morning ma'am.

How are you doing and how is lo doing?

So what do you intend doing? You're forfeiting the test or you want to wait and do it later?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2021
AbbynHummy:

Good morning ma'am.

How are you doing and how is lo doing?

So what do you intend doing? You're forfeiting the test or you want to wait and do it later?

I don't even know,I'm kinda worried.I was advised to reduce my carbohydrates intake and take more of fruits and vegetables of which I've been doing religiously since Monday that I've been told.I was asked to drink bitter leaf water,I will do that too and repeat the urine test next week,if the result comes out positive again then I might go to the hospital and request they admit me so I can run the lab test.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2021
Best1708:
I don't even know,I'm kinda worried.I was advised to reduce my carbohydrates intake and take more of fruits and vegetables of which I've been doing religiously since Monday that I've been told.I was asked to drink bitter leaf water,I will do that too and repeat the urine test next week,if the result comes out positive again then I might go to the hospital and request they admit me so I can run the lab test.

Okay ma. It is well with you and your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
AbbynHummy:

Okay ma. It is well with you and your lo
Amen,thanks so much ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
Best1708:

Bitterleaf won't reduce blood sugar. It will make you purge instead and anything that makes you purge too much in pregnancy can trigger labour.

Do your test. Don't say you don't have the strength.
Read up on gestational diabetes and you'll quickly rush to do the test and then if there's anything wrong, it can be controlled.
Eat by by 8pm at night.
By 7am,leave the house and go to the lab early. You can descend the house without eating. If you put your mind and your child's health ahead. All of the test will be over before 10am
The first prick is by 8am after which you'll be given the sugar and asked to come back in 2h.

By 10am,you're done.

If na to ascend stairs nko? Lol.
Abeg go and do as your Dr said instead of looking for short cuts.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bibbzz: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
busybeei5:

This is impressive...
I hope to train LO to sleep in her own bed too, i pray she does cause I've heard some paediatricians say its not ideal to put babies on adult's beds.

Yeah apparently it’s risky to put the child right beside you all night
Anything can happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruit4me: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, pls has anyone been on progesterone or any injection during early pregnancy? I just took my last injection and I haven’t been myself, I’m 12weeks gone, I was having serious cramps yesterday and I went to the hospital and I was given many drugs which I’m even scared to take. I even requested for ultrasound which was declined. Pls has anyone been in my shoes or I shouldn’t be worried.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymum1: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
chocome:
Hello mummys, how is the weather?

Roll call for June aka sexyborning mummys

Chocome ___June 15. team surprise √

Anisef ___June 10

MissFree ___June 18 team blue

Orangb ___June 7 team blue

Goldie50 ___June 7 team pink

Bibbzz ___June 29

best1708 ___June 8 team XY

Sexymum1 ___June24

Wetsmoke ___June1 team pink

EbyFloxy ____June 10 team pink

AbbynHummy___ Pls update wit date n sex

AbleGodDidIt ____ Pls date n sex of LO

Happy raining day to us all from LAGOS
Present able cappo...am fine ma..have not started shopping oh..going Tru some issues at the present but it is well with me...how are you and lo ?

congratulations to all the mum's that have birth their Los and save delivery to us all Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
Best1708:
Gestational Diabetes is not something to joke with. It is harmful to both mother and the baby. It’s better you try and do the test now and rule out GD and be able to go about your life peacefully than not know. May we not blame ourselves. Please, try and do the sugar screen I beg of you.

Ask your doctor if the 1 hour screen can be done for you. The last one I did was a 1 hour screen and wasn’t fasting prior to when I took the test. I ate normally all day. I went in around 2pm (infact I ate 2 donuts before I got there) and I was given a sugary drink like juice in a bottle to drink. I went back after an hour to get my blood drawn and that was it. I passed. My OB told me I can do that one but if I failed the 1 hour test, then I will have to do the 2 hour one.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
MamaOO:

Gestational Diabetes is not something to joke with. It is harmful to both mother and the baby. It’s better you try and do the test now and rule out GD and be able to go about your life peacefully than not know. May we not blame ourselves. Please, try and do the sugar screen I beg of you.

Ask your doctor if the 1 hour screen can be done for you. The last one I did was a 1 hour screen and wasn’t fasting prior to when I took the test. I ate normally all day. I went in around 2pm (infact I ate 2 donuts before I got there) and I was given a sugary drink like juice in a bottle to drink. I went back after an hour to get my blood drawn and that was it. I passed. My OB told me I can do that one but if I failed the 1 hour test, then I will have to do the 2 hour one.
Alright ma,I will go back to the hospital tomorrow and ask if they can do that type for me.Thanks so much ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
zaynie:

Bitterleaf won't reduce blood sugar. It will make you purge instead and anything that makes you purge too much in pregnancy can trigger labour.

Do your test. Don't say you don't have the strength.
Read up on gestational diabetes and you'll quickly rush to do the test and then if there's anything wrong, it can be controlled.
Eat by by 8pm at night.
By 7am,leave the house and go to the lab early. You can descend the house without eating. If you put your mind and your child's health ahead. All of the test will be over before 10am
The first prick is by 8am after which you'll be given the sugar and asked to come back in 2h.

By 10am,you're done.

If na to ascend stairs nko? Lol.
Abeg go and do as your Dr said instead of looking for short cuts.
Alright ma,I will go tomorrow morning, thanks so much ma.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
Best1708:
Alright ma,I will go tomorrow morning, thanks so much ma.

That's the spirit.
Anything for our precious ones.
I'm sure it's nothing serious.
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asey(f): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
I am the one sis. I am doing well.
Actually, I am still at the hospital. My doctor came to see me yesterday, according to my recent scan which was on last Friday, the cervix is closed now, the tip of the placenta has also moved 2cm away from the cervix but doctor still advised I stay in the hospital because baby's head is still lying very low.

C-section has been scheduled to take place at 37 complete weeks of pregnancy.

I finally got to know I am having a baby girl too.

Thanks for remembering me. God bless you sis.

indian03:
Please does anybody remember that May mama that has been admitted for weeks because of placental previa and baby measuring small or so? . I cant remember her moniker but she is May team. She said its likely she was going to bring that baby out by 36 weeks. Does anybody remember her?

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Adexmerry:

Wait oohh all these may mamas should teach how almost all of them are having boys . Another boy mummy has joined.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
africaflozy:
April mamas that have birthed their LOs, please submit your BS. Other April team mamas, I wish you safe delivery. No sorrow no weeping concerning all of us in this thread. Amen

Team April
Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour
S/N _Monicker___EDD___Gender

1. africaflozy __ 05/04__Team Blue/ DOB-28/03 ...BS submitted
2. Jhules __ 16/04__ unknown
3. dunpredictable __31/04__Team Blue
4. Teetopic __18/04__Team Pink/ DOB-01/04 ...BS submitted
5. beegail __05/04__Team Pink/ DOB-01/04
6. Parkiz __07/04__Team Pink/ DOB-06/04
7. Zehner __24/4__unknown
8. Joydan98 __14/4__unknown
9. tyreal __12/04__Team Blue/ DOB-04/04 ...BS submitted
10. enkay2016 __28/04__Team Pink
11. Phlota __29/04__Team Blue
12. Adetounvicky __04/04__Team Blue/ DOB-08/04
13. Chintes __23/04__Team Pink/ DOB -01/04
14. bolubej __08/04__Team Blue/ DOB-02/04
15. BarbieQwin __18/04__Team Blue / DOB-06/04
16. Mizfabulous18 __ 18/04__Team Pink

March Porter
1. Haryanphe __ Team Pink/ DOB-05/04

Congratulations chintes. God bless the baby and the entire family.
Jhules how are you mama.. please respond to this mention and let's know what's up with you. Wish you safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Rhemaville:

Wait oohh all these may mamas should teach how almost all of them are having boys . Another boy mummy has joined.

Lol. I think more boys are conceived than girls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Leahmarh(f): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
MomoAdura:

Mama twins.... Congrats and welcome to the team Mama. I'll add you tho you're a potential Porter.
thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Leahmarh(f): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
busybeei5:
Welcome ma. kiss
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsJonsnow1: 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
iomoge2:
Adorablewifey -Till we get posting letter.
Besea
Deyoola
Ebony13
Firstymum
Godmother
Iomoge2
Jumayin
Jummy004
LadyMessi
Missade
Moskidarl
Oshey01
Phummy1821
Princesskiki
Rejoice03
Sweetrie
Twogreatnations
XX01

#TeamNovember For SupernaturalPregnancy And Delivery.
We shall all carry to term in Jesus name, Amen.

Let's welcome new mama XX01.

Update.
November Mama's, let's not forget our drugs o.
Folic acid, ferrous, calcium, bco, multivitamin. - they r very Very VERY important.

Also note that this is d time to take protein as your baby is developing all muscles needed.
Your baby would be using all the protein u provide now.
I would advise u eat atleast One Boiled egg a day -hard boiled.
If u can do milk too, please do.
Meat, fish, chicken, Turkey beans and any protein u think of is a must.

Also note that we need foods rich in iodine now as babys thyroid gland is beginning to develop and function.

Love u all.

Good day Mama. I’m a new team November
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
Rhemaville:

I noticed it's raining baby boys this time. I don't know the sex of my own baby yet but I'm claiming team XY by faith grin FTM

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
God be praised!
May the Lord see you through IJN!
Amen!!!
Asey:
Actually, I am still at the hospital. My doctor came to see me yesterday, according to my recent scan which was on last Friday, the cervix is closed now, the tip of the placenta has also moved 2cm away from the cervix but doctor still advised I stay in the hospital because baby's head is still lying very low.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2021
Asey:

Thank God you're doing well....
We await your B.A.
The gender has been updated on the list
May God make it easy for you & every one of us. (AMEEEN)

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Adexmerry:

You're welcome to the team....
Feel free to ask questions, make contributions irrespective of teams. We are one big family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
Asey:

ThankGod. We shall rejoice last

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 2:37am On Apr 16, 2021
Rhemaville:

I think generally boys are being conceived more this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6098) (6099) (6100) (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee, StephOkemini, wayisshut and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.