Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142259 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) (6107) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Krystalluv:
kiss kiss kiss

LO and I are good, glory be to God. Thanks mama

MumDiamond:

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kinado:
Good Afternoon Everyone! Im new here!
After ttcing for 2years i got pregnant in 2019 only to have an incompetent cervix at 5months and 2 weeks, did an Emergency Cerlage and managed to push till another 2 weeks plus before labour started. I gave birth to the baby who stayed for just 5 days before i lost my precious little girl. Till date my father in law has refused to speak with me because i didn't have the child at the normal time and she died!

Congratulations ma'am. This baby will live in Jesus name, you will get to your due date before you deliver. Affliction will not rise in your life again. I wish you a glorious 9months

Mummies and mummies to be in the house , im 8 weeks pregnant now and begging everyone in the house to remember me in prayers that i MUST carry to full term, and have a smooth pregnancy journey till i carry my babies (cos im believing God for two). God will see all pregnant women to term! Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kinado:
After ttcing for 2years i got pregnant in 2019 only to have an incompetent cervix at 5months and 2 weeks, did an Emergency Cerlage and managed to push till another 2 weeks plus before labour started. I gave birth to the baby who stayed for just 5 days before i lost my precious little girl. Till date my father in law has refused to speak with me because i didn't have the child at the normal time and she died!

Mummies and mummies to be in the house , im 8 weeks pregnant now and begging everyone in the house to remember me in prayers that i MUST carry to full term, and have a smooth pregnancy journey till i carry my babies (cos im believing God for two). God will see all pregnant women to term! Amen!
God will answer your prayers and you shall be filled with joy at the end of 9th month..

you shall be celebrated. amen

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by twoMcfemad: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Krystalluv:

Oh wow.. I'm exactly 6weeks today too! I have no serious symptoms too, just full, heavy breast, sore nipple and missed period. I had to do another PT few days ago to be double sure and it came out positive.

And I just saw a faint Linea Nigra too days ago on my tummy.. wow.. so early and a better confirmation for me.

Welcome mama, congratulations to us.

Oh God please help me to carry this one to term and have my rainbow baby. Amen.

Congratulations madam. So so happy for you. I was. This is a double blessing and the Lord will perfect that which concerns you in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kinado:

You will carry to term in Jesus name, they Bible says none shall cast her young you won't lose your baby in Jesus name amen �.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meyshia: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
indian03:

grin angry grin.my almost 3 years old daughter will even put mouth on my nipple if I sleep off. Those kids are like that.so troublesome grin
My 6yr old is always on the look out for baby movement. Then jamb questions follow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jenny53(f): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Goldengold2:
So sorry mama, I have dealt with the pain at 18 weeks and still dealing with it though not as tough as the first time. My gynecologist placed me on fortwin injection inside drip for 3days. Try as much as possible to drink lot of water. I can't lie to you paracetamol is nothing when the pain starts. You can as well get a hot water bottle and be placing it on the hurting part. Sorry for the pains, the Lord will make our testimonies evident soon.

pls ma wat hospital did u use am correctly in my hospital and they have been giving me pracetamol since yesterday with normal saline but the pain is so unbearable for me. no relieve yet pls help with ur hospital am in serious unbearable pain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jhules(f): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
africaflozy:
April mamas that have birthed their LOs, please submit your BS. Other April team mamas, I wish you safe delivery. No sorrow no weeping concerning all of us in this thread. Amen

Team April
Team_NoDulling
Team_Favour
S/N _Monicker___EDD___Gender

1. africaflozy __ 05/04__Team Blue/ DOB-28/03 ...BS submitted
2. Jhules __ 16/04__ unknown
3. dunpredictable __31/04__Team Blue
4. Teetopic __18/04__Team Pink/ DOB-01/04 ...BS submitted
5. beegail __05/04__Team Pink/ DOB-01/04
6. Parkiz __07/04__Team Pink/ DOB-06/04
7. Zehner __24/4__unknown
8. Joydan98 __14/4__unknown
9. tyreal __12/04__Team Blue/ DOB-04/04 ...BS submitted
10. enkay2016 __28/04__Team Pink
11. Phlota __29/04__Team Blue
12. Adetounvicky __04/04__Team Blue/ DOB-08/04
13. Chintes __23/04__Team Pink/ DOB -01/04
14. bolubej __08/04__Team Blue/ DOB-02/04
15. BarbieQwin __18/04__Team Blue / DOB-06/04
16. Mizfabulous18 __ 18/04__Team Pink

March Porter
1. Haryanphe __ Team Pink/ DOB-05/04

Congratulations chintes. God bless the baby and the entire family.
Jhules how are you mama.. please respond to this mention and let's know what's up with you. Wish you safe delivery
Oh yes ooh and I Thank God for his mercies, its a baby boy, sorry i couldn't sharev my birth announcement since , been having issues with my phone.
The journey was wonderful and im thankful in all.
Thanks cappo for checking up

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
shawrygal:

Congratulations to you. Am so happy for you .You will carry this bundle of Joy to full term in Jesus name
Amen. Thanks a lot ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kinado:

I was like that o. Even called my mum that im having no symptom other than cramps and heavy sore breast. When i entered 7 weeks everything changed. I cant even stand up cos of fatigue im constantly lying down. Cant do anything till now.

Oh.. sorry mama. All for LO. Happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
twoMcfemad:

Congratulations madam. So so happy for you. I was. This is a double blessing and the Lord will perfect that which concerns you in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Amen. Thanks a lot ma smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
Congrats mama. May God see you safely throughout your pregnancy journey
Krystalluv:

Oh wow.. I'm exactly 6weeks today too! I have no serious symptoms too, just full, heavy breast, sore nipple and missed period. I had to do another PT few days ago to be double sure and it came out positive.

And I just saw a faint Linea Nigra too days ago on my tummy.. wow.. so early and a better confirmation for me.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Krystalluv:

Congratulations mama. A big amen to your prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by frances01: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
[that means is normal, i have called my mum and my sis they said iS normal but i feel they are not being open to me that's why i decided to come here and ask.
this morning i also asked my girlfriend she said her first child was like that till the day of delivery, i pray it continue like thisooo, i don't want to experience all those wired symptoms that people complain of.
by the way congratulations where are both TEAM DECEMBER
quote author=Krystalluv post=100867533]

Oh God please help me to carry this one to term and have my rainbow baby. Amen. [/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kinado:

Congrats mama. Amen yo your prayers. God will always be with you and see you through to full term.

Since you already know you have an incompetent cervix, it will be best to have the cerclage done early before 3 months.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Jhules:

Oh yes ooh and I Thank God for his mercies, its a baby boy, sorry i couldn't sharev my birth announcement since , been having issues with my phone.
The journey was wonderful and im thankful in all.
Thanks cappo for checking up

Congratulations ma. You and lo are blessed. Thanks be to God for safe delivery and safe, easy and quick delivery to the rest of us. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
indian03:

Is not too big. My friend gave birth 3 days ago to 4.2kg without tear. And when she had her first child, she weighed 3.1kg with plenty tear. What I know is most doctors don't allow first timer to birth 4kg+babies. Are u a first time mum? Besides scan gives estimate. Scan gave me 3.5kg for my daughter and when I gave birth she weighed 3.25kg.
Doctors do allow moms birth 4kg plus babies. My first child was 4.3kg and I had him vaginally. The second was 4.2kg and he was also born vaginally.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nyxx123:

Mama keep declaring and believing you will carry to full term, I know it's easy to give in to fear but keep telling your babies, your body to align to the word of God. Healthy womb, healthy body healthy babies are your portion in Jesus Name Amen.

Amen! Im holding on to God and the word he gave to me last month! Thanks sis!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Anistef:

You will carry to term in Jesus name, they Bible says none shall cast her young you won't lose your baby in Jesus name amen �.
Amen! Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
dunpredictable:

Congrats mama. Amen yo your prayers. God will always be with you and see you through to full term.

Since you already know you have an incompetent cervix, it will be best to have the cerclage done early before 3 months.

Amen! Yes will have it done at 10/11weeks!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
justifiedcoyy:
God will answer your prayers and you shall be filled with joy at the end of 9th month..

you shall be celebrated. amen

Amen! Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
MamaOO:

Doctors do allow moms birth 4kg plus babies. My first child was 4.3kg and I had him vaginally. The second was 4.2kg and he was also born vaginally.

Wow. They must have known you could go ahead.my sister had to do Cs to birth 4kg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sarima07: 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Congratulations Ma, Be rest assured you will carry till full term in Jesus Name Amen
Kinado:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xtagrace(f): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Good evening to you All
Am a new member though I joined since a year ago when trying and trusting God and all through I was silent. I have learnt a lot and I appreciate you all for everything. By God's grace, am team October. May we all Carry to term a d deliver safely.

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
MamaOO:

Wow. That's really great. They must have known you could go ahead.my sister had to do Cs to birth 4kg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 12:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Kinado:

Amen. From your lips to God's ears. Please do a Preventive Cerclage this time. It works better. I think it's done around 12weeks. Mine was put in at 12weeks. It's only God that does all things but Faith without works is dead. We must do our part.

As for your Father in Law, please forgive him for he doesn't know what he's doing. This current pregnancy will bring everlasting joy upon you and your household, Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigsmoke2(m): 1:57am On Apr 18, 2021
MamaOO:

This is wrong practice any baby 4kg and above should be delivered via c/s delivering big babies per vaginum even when successful may weaken the support system of your uterus causing you to develop a uterine prolapse(your womb shooting out of your private) later in life

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 7:15am On Apr 18, 2021
32 weeks and going, Lord am grateful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 7:15am On Apr 18, 2021
jenny53:

pls ma wat hospital did u use am correctly in my hospital and they have been giving me pracetamol since yesterday with normal saline but the pain is so unbearable for me. no relieve yet pls help with ur hospital am in serious unbearable pain
I went to a private hospital(stay alive) cos I was not attended to well at the general hospital. I feel you should also try a private hospital cos paracetamol isn't going to work for that pain. So sorry ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by claseek(f): 7:22am On Apr 18, 2021
Kinado:

Congratulations!! You are carrying your baby(ies) to term, healthy, alive and beautiful by the special grace of God. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by claseek(f): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2021
Pls o mamas chook mouth for me.
I really can’t remember if this was how it was with my first child.

I’m almost 6 months gone, but I feel like I’m 9 months. To turn, and change position on the bed while sleeping is a lot of battle. To stand up from lying down nko?

It feels like all of the baby’s weight is right down down in my coochie. In fact, if I physically touch my v area, there’s a sore sensation like it’s been carrying a lot of weight. sad

I know with my daughter , I felt like this when I was around 9 month, can remember if I had it around this 6 month.

To walk sef, na helele.

I hope I’m not alone on this boat.

#teamjuly

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2021
Kinado:

Amen! Thanks ma
you are welcome.

I'm a man btw grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6101) (6102) (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) (6107) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Worryingly and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.