Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148164 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) (6107) (6108) (6109) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 10:45am On Apr 19, 2021
Thanks mothers,I've gone for the test result today and I was told there's no sugar in my urine according to the OGTT test done,that it might be a fault from the lab attendant that did the urine test.The doctor said everything is fine.I appreciate everyone for encouragement and advice given.God bless you all.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ibk555: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2021
I feel better these days, just occasional stomach pain. I also feel bloated when I eat. I prefer this second trimester to the first one. Thank you for checking on us. God will grant us all a smooth pregnancy and safe delivery, nothing missing, nothing broken in Jesus Christ's name.

ThatPetiteChic:
Happy new week mamas! How was the previous week? Is everyone done with MS?

Roll call for the third week in April. Pls answer your name.
TEAM OCTOBER! TEAM OVERCOMERS!!
@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace

@Xtagrace, You're welcome mama. God will see us through the remaining months.

@joliefille, how's the MS? Are you getting better?

Affliction shall not rise a second time, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2021
Best1708:
Thanks mothers,I've gone for the test result today and I was told there's no sugar in my urine according to the OGTT test done,that it might be a fault from the lab attendant that did the urine test.The doctor said everything is fine.I appreciate everyone for encouragement and advice given.God bless you all.

Thank God. At least you'll have your mind at rest now. Enjoy your day ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace

thank God for his grace so far
Still dealing with saliva ooo, it killing me and early morning vomit...

May God see us through
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
jenny53:

mine is a private hospital too but am just on paracetamol this not i cried my eyes out in pains, the pain is out of this world. that's why I asked for your hospital name
Eyah! The hospital name is stay alive and its around Lakowe side. You can as well chat me up on 0 8 1 5 7 8 3 2 2 8 0. Be good momma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace

Good day lovely mommas.
Please add me to October register oh.
Its my third baby - my second was also an October baby smiley

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by parodyshy: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Hello mamas in the house I'm new here I'm 27 weeks gone and heavily nauseated is it normal. I always feel week and want to vomit. Also just relocated to Ibadan anyone knows the best hospital with good facilities for delivery?

Please help

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
AbbynHummy:

Thank God. At least you'll have your mind at rest now. Enjoy your day ma'am
Yes o,thanks so much ma'am and you too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estagirl(f): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2021
Good day mother's...may God make our journey easy.
Please add my name to team October. It's my 3rd baby.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eminent91: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
Good day mamas, signing in for my third missionary journey. Team October.May God see us through. Amen

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2021
Twinmommy:

I had a kinda heavy discharge during my first trimester and used Panty Liners too. It tapered off eventually not sure when exactly maybe after my Cerclage at 12weeks; or when I stopped Cyclogest inserts? Not sure now.

But it's best to check in with your Dr to be sure yours isn't abnormal. I think another thing that must have added to mine was being on Progesterone Pessaries (Cyclogest)

Thanks sis! You have been of great help!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 0Brien: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2021
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kevwe10(f): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
Good day all the mamas in the house,TEAM April. I pray God for easy delivery.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by urcutecrush(f): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2021
jenny53:

Truly the pain is unbearable and at a point I was crawling to the bathroom.But what I did to ease the pain is water.The paracetamol did nothing for me.I Drank water like a fish just like a mama advised me here.Anytime I pee I make sure I drink water immediately as dehydration worsen the pain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
parodyshy:
Hello mamas in the house I'm new here I'm 27 weeks gone and heavily nauseated is it normal. I always feel week and want to vomit. Also just relocated to Ibadan anyone knows the best hospital with good facilities for delivery?

Please help

Welcome to Ibadan, there are good hospital around, where in Ibadan? private or government or missionary hospital?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace

MS is better, I no more feel dizzy which is a huge relief.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ibk555:
I'm glad you feel much better. For now, I also think I am loving the second trimester to the previous but I don't want to conclude hurriedly. Instead of eating so much quantity at once, try eating little portions frequently. It helps me a lot. Taking more fruits helps (that is if it won't disturb your stomach). Amen to all your prayers!

jumy16:
Sorry mama, You are still having morning sickness. The Lord is your strength. It's just for a while.

DocAdray:
estagirl:
eminent91:
Mzwealthy:
I have added you mummies. You're welcome once again!

joliefille:
Thank God for the relief. I pray this second trimester brings less symptoms to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eminent91: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace
@DocAdray
@estagirl
@eminent91

Modified: @Xtagrace, @DocAdray, @estagirl and @eminent91, You're welcome. God will see us through the remaining months.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by claseek(f): 12:13am On Apr 20, 2021
indian03:

It happens to me too. I heard its more early and severe if one has given birth before thats why
oh really? Thanks for ur input mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2021
MomoAdura:
Prayer Monday.
Let's Pray!
In the name of Allah, the beneficient the merciful;
We appreciate you Almighty for the grace to see another beautiful week of this pregnancy journey.
We plead that you guide and protect us from the evil ones.
Protect our LOs; give us healthy sons and daughters, guide the mothers; give us strength during delivery, shower your blessings on the expectant fathers so that they might be able to take care of our needs.
All these and many more we ask, so that in the end we will be able to come back and testify to your goodness and answered prayers.
Ameeeeeeeeeen.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adexmerry: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2021
I noticed green spots like dots on my feet yesterday that became more pronounced today..it's also on my palm, hands and even nails.. what's causing it o.. we're 36 weeks

don't know why the pic is not uploading
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adexmerry: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2021
Missfree:

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by harbeams: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
parodyshy:

Please help
I'm presently using Patnas hospital in front because,u can try them if ur place isn't far...there doctors are gynaecologist.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jenny53(f): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2021
Goldengold2:
Eyah! The hospital name is stay alive and its around Lakowe side. You can as well chat me up on 0 8 1 5 7 8 3 2 2 8 0. Be good momma.

thanks ma, by God's grace am healing from the pain they added another drug to my medication, but pls i will love to know how u manage urs to avoid reoccurring pains and how far u are gone, am still on admission though but am better than the past days now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
jenny53:

thanks ma, by God's grace am healing from the pain they added another drug to my medication, but pls i will love to know how u manage urs to avoid reoccurring pains and how far u are gone, am still on admission though but am better than the past days now.
Happy to hear that you're getting better. I'm going to 26 weeks now but anytime I feel the pain is coming, I take paracetamol with enough water then rest as much as my body could take. The Lord is our strength in Jesus name.

Keyword: Rest well mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jenny53(f): 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Goldengold2:
Happy to hear that you're getting better. I'm going to 26 weeks now but anytime I feel the pain is coming, I take paracetamol with enough water then rest as much as my body could take. The Lord is our strength in Jesus name.

Keyword: Rest well mama

thanks for this tip am so relieved to hear this, i will adopt it too am 21 weeks today, God will finish wat he has started in our lives, wat option are u open to as u delivery mehod. I mean have u been advised on either virginal delivery or Cs based on the position of the fibroid?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gbollyjolly: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2021
Good afternoon All. Abeokuta mama, I need a good recommendation for a good private hospital in Abeokuta for ante natal. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2021
Updated List of MAY mamas.
Roll Call for Third week in April.

1. Indian03 05/05/2021.....................XY
2. harbeams 30/05/2021...................XY
3. momoadura 11/05/2021. ........... XY Delivered DOB 24/04.
4. Agiboma 14/05/2021.....................
5.Yummysuits 05/05/2021................
6. Busybeei5 07/05/2021...................XY
7. damsel93 25/05/2021....................XX
8. LOLOMMA 15/05/2021...................XY
9. Josphine4good 27/05/2021...........XY
10. Mydreams25 25/05/2021............Green
11.Urcutecrush 05/20/2021...............XY
12. Khay01 31/05/2021......................
13. Keeky08 25/05/2021....................XX
14. Ananne 24/05/2021.......................XY
15.Rockstar07 27/05/2021.............XX &XX
16. Meyshia 18/5/2021.......................
17. Kokolet007 04/05/2021.................
18. rosey11 09/05/2021.......................
19. Mina1Musa 17/05/2021.................XY
20. mbula 23/5/2021............................XY
21. Hyfe 10/5/2021..............................XY
22. Asey 23/5/2021..............................XX
23. Fumbaby ........................................XY
24. Blackbae 23/5/21........................Green
25. Tutulicious 6/5/21.......................XX
26. Etememi13 20/5/21....................XY
27. Leahmarh 15/5/21................ XY & XY
28. Adexmerry 10/5/21......................XY

How are we doing super strong teamies.
Asey, hope you are fine?
May is almost here & we can't help but be grateful to God for the journey so far. I believe our bags are packed and nursery set. Come in & tell us your symptoms for the remaining weeks. I clocked 37weeks & BH contractions has been the order of the day. Swift delivery to all preggy mums.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
gbollyjolly:
Good afternoon All. Abeokuta mama, I need a good recommendation for a good private hospital in Abeokuta for ante natal. Thanks

Where's your area gan.
Mercy clinic, Oba Ademola hospital, Sacred Heart Lantoro to mention but a few.
Other Abk residents mamas will give their suggestions too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
MomoAdura:
Updated List of MAY mamas.
Roll Call for Third week in April.

1. Indian03 05/05/2021.....................XY
2. harbeams 30/05/2021...................XY
3. momoadura 11/05/2021. ............. XY
4. Agiboma 14/05/2021.....................
5.Yummysuits 05/05/2021................
6. Busybeei5 07/05/2021...................XY
7. damsel93 25/05/2021....................XX
8. LOLOMMA 15/05/2021...................XY
9. Josphine4good 27/05/2021...........XY
10. Mydreams25 25/05/2021............Green
11.Urcutecrush 05/20/2021...............XY
12. Khay01 31/05/2021......................
13. Keeky08 25/05/2021....................XX
14. Ananne 24/05/2021.......................XY
15.Rockstar07 27/05/2021.................XX
16. Meyshia 18/5/2021.......................
17. Kokolet007 04/05/2021.................
18. rosey11 09/05/2021.......................
19. Mina1Musa 17/05/2021.................XY
20. mbula 23/5/2021............................XY
21. Hyfe 10/5/2021..............................XY
22. Asey 23/5/2021..............................XX
23. Fumbaby ........................................XY
24. Blackbae 23/5/21........................Green
25. Tutulicious 6/5/21.......................XX
26. Etememi13 20/5/21....................XY
27. Leahmarh 15/5/21................ XY & XY
28. Adexmerry 10/5/21......................XY

How are we doing super strong teamies.
May is almost here & we can't help but be grateful to God for the journey so far. I believe our bags are packed and nursery set. Come in & tell us your symptoms for the remaining weeks. I clocked 37weeks & BH contractions has been the order of the day. Swift delivery to all preggy mums.
Yes, we thank God, may is almost here. The journey that seems so far is gradually coming to a beautiful end.
Am 35weeks , I recently treated malaria and am getting better. Bags will soon be packed. We are getting ready to meet little one at home. Older siblings are so eager and more questions are being answered everyday on when little one will arrive.
April Mama's, please we need birth stories to ginger out swagger o. I pray for easy delivery for the rest of you.
I know some may Mamas will port to April too. I wish all of us safe delivery at the appropriate time.
*My symptoms*
Bitter taste in the mouth, muscle pull in my legs, difficulty in turning sideways on the bed especially at night and reduced appetite.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2021
jenny53:

thanks for this tip am so relieved to hear this, i will adopt it too am 21 weeks today, God will finish wat he has started in our lives, wat option are u open to as u delivery mehod. I mean have u been advised on either virginal delivery or Cs based on the position of the fibroid?
Amen oo. About delivery method, I am opened to anyone o because delivery is said to be a safe one when both mum and child are okay after everything. I have spoken to my husband about it and he understands me. Whether CS or VD, God taking control of the day is our utmost prayer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) (6107) (6108) (6109) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.