Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141613 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6102) (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) (6107) (6108) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 10:39am On Apr 18, 2021
claseek:
Pls o mamas chook mouth for me.
I really can’t remember if this was how it was with my first child.

I’m almost 6 months gone, but I feel like I’m 9 months. To turn, and change position on the bed while sleeping is a lot of battle. To stand up from lying down nko?

It feels like all of the baby’s weight is right down down in my coochie. In fact, if I physically touch my v area, there’s a sore sensation like it’s been carrying a lot of weight. sad

I know with my daughter , I felt like this when I was around 9 month, can remember if I had it around this 6 month.

To walk sef, na helele.

I hope I’m not alone on this boat.

#teamjuly
I felt that way at 26 weeks I complained at the hospital and was sent for a scan, was told the baby's head is down already that it's nothing.I felt better afterwards around 29 weeks but it's back now,I'm team June tho'.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2021
indian03:

Wow. That's really great. They must have known you could go ahead.my sister had to do Cs to birth 4kg.
We only get 2 standard ultrasounds during pregnancy (dating ultrasound to estimate due date and anatomy scan around 20 weeks to check for abnormalities). Getting ultrasounds before birth isn’t standard practice where I live unless your pregnancy is high risk or something happens in between (like going over your due date), so nobody could estimate how big they were until I had them, but my OB actually thought my second was gonna be a lot smaller due to how small I was during his pregnancy. They were both fairly easy births

Doctors here also don’t usually schedule a cesarean unless you have other risks factors or markers or they suspect a macrosomic baby which I had none of.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2021
bigsmoke2:

This is wrong practice any baby 4kg and above should be delivered via c/s delivering big babies per vaginum even when successful may weaken the support system of your uterus causing you to develop a uterine prolapse(your womb shooting out of your private) later in life
Keyword: May.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LeProfessor: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021
ROLL CALL FOR 1ST WEEK Of APRIL

My dear beloved teamies, Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

Kindly say present and update us about everything.

NAME .................. EDD ......................SEX
Spakuls .............. 01/07/21 ............. unknown
justifiedcoyy ....... 03/07/21 ............. XY
LeProfessor ........ 07/07/21 ............. XX & XY
tifelola .................. 17/07/21 ............. XY
Rukkington ........... 18/07/21 .............XX & XY
sexymomiyo ......... 19/07/21 ............. SURPRISE
Slimbae.................. 19/07/21.............. XY
ayauche ................. 21/07/21 ............. XY
UnApologeTic1 ..... 25/07/21............. unknown
enque .................... 29/07/21 ............. SURPRISE
Iyamefa ................. 30/07/21 ............ XY
Goldengold2.......... 27/07/21............. XX
claseek................... 31/07/21............. unknown
spaq........................ 4/07/21............... unknown
twoMcfemad
thoseen21 .............. 3/07/21 .............. XY
Betgal ..................... 12/07/21 ............ XX
MumDuke ............... 25/07/21 ............ XY

Remember to take your drugs and eat healthy.

We are almost there, make una no worry.
Start shopping oooo.

As for me, am good but the kickings it's like they are two but in all we thank Almighty God who will never leave us but continue to show us mercy. Do have a great day.

Present.

Everything is going on well, Occasional morning sickness is back though, beyond that we are good, the lord has being wonderful, almost done with baby shopping and we just found a page on Instagram @georgesmedical that posts their antenatal classes on ig live, very informative, looking for more Nigerian pages like that.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2021
dunpredictable:

Congratulations mama. A big amen to your prayer
Thanks a lot ma!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2021
senoraaquila:
Congrats mama. May God see you safely throughout your pregnancy journey

Amen. Thanks a lot ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2021
frances01
Oh yes! Team December for Christmas babies! :

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by claseek(f): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Best1708:
I felt that way at 26 weeks I complained at the hospital and was sent for a scan, was told the baby's head is down already that it's nothing.I felt better afterwards around 29 weeks but it's back now,I'm team June tho'.
thanks mama..this is comforting smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
You're not alone dear. Infact eh, to get a good sleeping position no easy. To even stand up sef na another package.
Did scan on Thursday and was told baby's head is down. Maybe that's the reason sha. God help us.
claseek:

I’m almost 6 months gone, but I feel like I’m 9 months. To turn, and change position on the bed while sleeping is a lot of battle. To stand up from lying down nko?

It feels like all of the baby’s weight is right down down in my coochie. In fact, if I physically touch my v area, there’s a sore sensation like it’s been carrying a lot of weight. sad

I know with my daughter , I felt like this when I was around 9 month, can remember if I had it around this 6 month.

To walk sef, na helele.

#teamjuly
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Best1708(f): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
senoraaquila:
You're not alone dear. Infact eh, to get a good sleeping position no easy. To even stand up sef na another package.
Did scan on Thursday and was told baby's head is down. Maybe that's the reason sha. God help us.
That's why,once the head is down,you will start experiencing that,seems babies are turning on time this time around,my baby already turned down at 22 weeks,I was in pains not knowing it's the baby's turning until scan said baby's head is down.God will see us through, we shall all carry to full term and celebrate with our babies in our arms in Jesus name.Motherhood isn't easy,only God can make it convenient.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Twinmommy:

Amen. From your lips to God's ears. Please do a Preventive Cerclage this time. It works better. I think it's done around 12weeks. Mine was put in at 12weeks. It's only God that does all things but Faith without works is dead. We must do our part.

As for your Father in Law, please forgive him for he doesn't know what he's doing. This current pregnancy will bring everlasting joy upon you and your household, Amen.

My sis, im so going to do it. I was told the last time d issue happened!. The gynea that helped me wen i wanted to conceive still drummed it in my ears!

Im not happy u went through cerclage but im just glad at least someone else has gone through it for prevention...ma honestly at times the fear comes cos of my last experience but immediately i pray it away!

Amen to your prayers!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Pls how can i reduce discharge in pregnancy...just 8 weeks i wear pantiliners cos i cant deal with the wetness!. Im starting antenatal first week of next month but i want to know if there's any natural remedy. My discharge is pale yellow, so far it does not have any foul odour.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kinado:
Pls how can i reduce discharge in pregnancy...just 8 weeks i wear pantiliners cos i cant deal with the wetness!. Im starting antenatal first week of next month but i want to know if there's any natural remedy. My discharge is pale yellow, so far it does not have any foul odour.

Complain to ur doctor. Ur discharge is not supposed to wet dat much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by africaflozy(f): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Jhules:

Oh yes ooh and I Thank God for his mercies, its a baby boy, sorry i couldn't sharev my birth announcement since , been having issues with my phone.
The journey was wonderful and im thankful in all.
Thanks cappo for checking up

Congratulations mama... What's the date of birth?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Amen
Best1708:
That's why,once the head is down,you will start experiencing that,seems babies are turning on time this time around,my baby already turned down at 22 weeks,I was in pains not knowing it's the baby's turning until scan said baby's head is down.God will see us through, we shall all carry to full term and celebrate with our babies in our arms in Jesus name.Motherhood isn't easy,only God can make it convenient.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
jumy16:
am so sorry about that....its all for good

I still vomit ad split....but I can eat, just little else, I will vomit it

God will strengthen us..

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2021
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Complain to ur doctor. Ur discharge is not supposed to wet dat much

thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preenxess(f): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Good evening mummies in the house.
I am a first time mum

I am already 40 weeks +. My EDD says 14th April.
Myself and hubby is worried as there is no sign of labour pain yet even though I've been seeing crystal clear discharge since on Friday and baby's kicking has become mild while the pains around my pelvic is something else.

I just want to know if anyone has experienced this and if it's normal.
My next date for antenatal is supposed to be Wednesday but I am considering going for inducement before then.

Please advice me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preenxess(f): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
Mizfabulous18:
it nt only u ooo even me m looking for exercise and food that can make the labour start m tired already biko ...I tell my baby atimes not too love being inside my body too much ooo

It's really tiring.
I'm already nervous and also anxious at thesame time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Preenxess:
Good evening mummies in the house.
I am a first time mum

I am already 40 weeks +. My EDD says 14th April.
Myself and hubby is worried as there is no sign of labour pain yet even though I've been seeing crystal clear discharge since on Friday and baby's kicking has become mild while the pains around my pelvic is something else.

I just want to know if anyone has experienced this and if it's normal.
My next date for antenatal is supposed to be Wednesday but I am considering going for inducement before then.

Please advice me

It's still plus or minus two weeks!
But in the main time.... take long walks, climb stairs, engage in the other room, dance, eat dates, try pineapple, start taking warm water....by God's grace baby will come at the right time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
claseek:

To walk sef, na helele.

#teamjuly

It happens to me too. I heard its more early and severe if one has given birth before thats why

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
MamaOO:

We only get 2 standard ultrasounds during pregnancy (dating ultrasound to estimate due date and anatomy scan around 20 weeks to check for abnormalities). Getting ultrasounds before birth isn’t standard practice where I live, so nobody could estimate how big they were until I had them, but my OB actually thought my second was gonna be a lot smaller due to how small I was during his pregnancy. They were both fairly easy births

Doctors here also don’t usually schedule a cesarean unless you have other risks factors or markers or they suspect a macrosomic baby which I had none of.

Wow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Good evening mummies.It's been a while i came on here.I was team August 2017.I want to register for team december 2021 with eyes of faith.Although i have not confirmed yet but i trust God to do it.Safe delivery to us all in Jesus name.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
[quote author=hazel01 post=100766714]fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jenny53(f): 12:47am On Apr 19, 2021
Goldengold2:
I went to a private hospital(stay alive) cos I was not attended to well at the general hospital. I feel you should also try a private hospital cos paracetamol isn't going to work for that pain. So sorry ma.

mine is a private hospital too but am just on paracetamol this not i cried my eyes out in pains, the pain is out of this world. that's why I asked for your hospital name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jenny53(f): 12:54am On Apr 19, 2021
[quote author=goldengold2post=100916329]

mine is a private hospital too but am just on paracetamol this night i cried my eyes out in pains, the pain is out of this world. that's why I asked for your hospital name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 5:22am On Apr 19, 2021
Kinado:
I had a kinda heavy discharge during my first trimester and used Panty Liners too. It tapered off eventually not sure when exactly maybe after my Cerclage at 12weeks; or when I stopped Cyclogest inserts? Not sure now.

But it's best to check in with your Dr to be sure yours isn't abnormal. I think another thing that must have added to mine was being on Progesterone Pessaries (Cyclogest)

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 5:26am On Apr 19, 2021
Kinado:

My sis, im so going to do it. I was told the last time d issue happened!. The gynea that helped me wen i wanted to conceive still drummed it in my ears!

Im not happy u went through cerclage but im just glad at least someone else has gone through it for prevention...ma honestly at times the fear comes cos of my last experience but immediately i pray it away!

Amen to your prayers!
God is merciful and will see us through. It's normal for fears to creep up cos we're human but best to pray it off and not dwell on it. God will see us through and our joy will be permanent, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2021
Prayer Monday.
Let's Pray!
In the name of Allah, the beneficient the merciful;
We appreciate you Almighty for the grace to see another beautiful week of this pregnancy journey.
We plead that you guide and protect us from the evil ones.
Protect our LOs; give us healthy sons and daughters, guide the mothers; give us strength during delivery, shower your blessings on the expectant fathers so that they might be able to take care of our needs.
All these and many more we ask, so that in the end we will be able to come back and testify to your goodness and answered prayers.
Ameeeeeeeeeen.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2021
Amen!
MomoAdura:
Prayer Monday.
Let's Pray!
In the name of Allah, the beneficient the merciful;
We appreciate you Almighty for the grace to see another beautiful week of this pregnancy journey.
We plead that you guide and protect us from the evil ones.
Protect our LOs; give us healthy sons and daughters, guide the mothers; give us strength during delivery, shower your blessings on the expectant fathers so that they might be able to take care of our needs.
All these and many more we ask, so that in the end we will be able to come back and testify to your goodness and answered prayers.
Ameeeeeeeeeen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2021
Happy new week mamas! How was the previous week? Is everyone done with MS?

Roll call for the third week in April. Pls answer your name.
TEAM OCTOBER! TEAM OVERCOMERS!!
@joliefille
@lady25
@Fruit4me
@Ibk555
@ThatPetiteChic
@jumy16
@Ebysuccess20
@MumDiamond
@Xtagrace
@DocAdray
@estagirl
@eminent91
@Mzwealthy

Modified: @Xtagrace, @DocAdray, @estagirl, @eminent91 and @Mzwealthy, You're welcome. God will see us through the remaining months.

@joliefille, how's the MS? Are you getting better?

Affliction shall not rise a second time, Amen.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6102) (6103) (6104) (6105) (6106) (6107) (6108) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mayfufu27, wayisshut, lucasadan and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.