Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148978 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 5:52pm On May 25, 2021
Am 10 weeks pregnant this week. At times,after eating,I feel the food did not go down,like it's hanging in my throat,no matter what I do,it doesn't go down except I try vomitting. Pls does anyone experience this? Is this part of the package too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 6:24pm On May 25, 2021
Layormiii:
Good evening everyone.
So I went to the pharmacy today to get forlic acid, but the pharmacist prescribed PREGNATONE for me instead, she said it's better and it contains forlic acid too.
I just want to know if it's safe to start using it as am just 5weeks gone.

If it's multivitamin specifically formulated for pregnancy then you should be fine.
I was on folic and ferrous before conception, I was asked to switch to pregnacare from week 4.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 6:27pm On May 25, 2021
MomoAdura:

Don't take pregnatone ooo, take folic acid instead.

What's wrong with pregnatone? I checked it up, it contains folic acid and it's formulated for pregnant women.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 6:29pm On May 25, 2021
enque:

folic acid is very important for pregnancy n d quantity in pregnatone might not be adequate enough.

It contains 400mcg which is the recommended dosage for pregnant women.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YummySuits(f): 6:50pm On May 25, 2021
senoraaquila:
You can keep trying.
That constant expressing can drain someone....speaking from experience.
I had the same experience. My baby no even get patience. It was so bad that we went to the hospital. At some point, they made feel bad as if I was not trying enough. The experience was emotionally exhausting. No rest. When baby is sleeping that I'm supposed to be sleeping, I'm busy expressing. After hours of expressing, small thing of about 20ml will come out.
Do the best you can.

Story of my life mama.... expressing round the clock is exhausting but I'm determined to give him some breastmilk, no matter how little. As i type I'm currently at it even. I still try putting him to breast sha with the hope that one day, we will have a breakthrough.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 7:04pm On May 25, 2021
Yes o. That's the spirit.
YummySuits:

Story of my life mama.... expressing round the clock is exhausting but I'm determined to give him some breastmilk, no matter how little. As i type I'm currently at it even. I still try putting him to breast sha with the hope that one day, we will have a breakthrough.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 7:06pm On May 25, 2021
dunnybaby:
Am 10 weeks pregnant this week. At times,after eating,I feel the food did not go down,like it's hanging in my throat,no matter what I do,it doesn't go down except I try vomitting. Pls does anyone experience this? Is this part of the package too.

Yes dear, it's part of the package embarassed. I experienced it o till week 14. Sorry, just keep eating in small batches

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 7:14pm On May 25, 2021
YummySuits:

Thanks teamie. Baby is doing great.

I didn't produce milk early enough, so baby was on formula. When I started producing little, he refused to suckle. He had problems latching on because of the size of my nipples, and also I think he got used to milk flowing easily from the bottle so each time we tried breastfeeding, after a short time he would get angry and stop. So I stopped trying, and pump round the clock except at bed time when I give formula.

To be honest I wasn't mentally prepared to breastfeed after delivery. Now that I am, it looks like it's too late to teach him, as he is not patient enough
You are really doing a great job pumping, I understand you and babies don't get patience whenever they are hungry they will want the milk immediately and if it's not coming out of the breast they get frustrated. Well done mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 7:20pm On May 25, 2021
YummySuits:

Continue to put him to breast because the expressing is extra work. My nipples were very big when I had my baby that he wasn't able to put it in his small mouth coupled with the nipple pain I was having, but with time I continue giving him till he could open his mouth wide to let it in and the shape is now small because he has shaped it with his small mouth now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 7:51pm On May 25, 2021
Briells:
Hi mamas, please can an experienced mama tell me the difference between NAN optipro 1, and NAN optipro 2. A friend advised me to continue with Nan 1 even when my baby crosses 6 months as it is more nutritious. Is it advisable?
Nan2 is for babies 6-12 months old. Their composition were put together with age of the child in mind. Please go for Nan2

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 8:02pm On May 25, 2021
glimpse:

Yes dear, it's part of the package embarassed. I experienced it o till week 14. Sorry, just keep eating in small batches

Thanks ma'am,it is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 8:30pm On May 25, 2021
YummySuits:

Thanks teamie. Baby is doing great.

I didn't produce milk early enough, so baby was on formula. When I started producing little, he refused to suckle. He had problems latching on because of the size of my nipples, and also I think he got used to milk flowing easily from the bottle so each time we tried breastfeeding, after a short time he would get angry and stop. So I stopped trying, and pump round the clock except at bed time when I give formula.

To be honest I wasn't mentally prepared to breastfeed after delivery. Now that I am, it looks like it's too late to teach him, as he is not patient enough

Kudos mama.... I'm on this table tho my baby sucks breast directly but I was advised by nurses to always pump and give him as top up so he can add weight on time. So before he sucks at all, I always have a bottle full for top up.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 8:33pm On May 25, 2021
joliefille:

What's wrong with pregnatone? I checked it up, it contains folic acid and it's formulated for pregnant women.

My sister, I don't know why I always advise against it maybe because I was on it when I had miscarriage one time at 6month. Take folic acid in its rawest form. Thankiuuuu

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 10:56pm On May 25, 2021
dunnybaby:
this is what I’m currently experiencing right now.. I’m so so uncomfortable.. tried vomiting but it didn’t work cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Briells: 12:09am On May 26, 2021
Thank you

threegees:

Nan2 is for babies 6-12 months old. Their composition were put together with age of the child in mind. Please go for Nan2
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OyinNurse(f): 12:26am On May 26, 2021
indian03:

Different people different experience lipsrsealed

Na so...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by frances01: 9:22am On May 26, 2021
dunnybaby:

dunnybaby. 25th December

Frances 9th December

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oke22(f): 9:47am On May 26, 2021
Can I strt sitting my son from 3 months?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 10:24am On May 26, 2021
Mizjemie25:
this is what I’m currently experiencing right now.. I’m so so uncomfortable.. tried vomiting but it didn’t work cry cry

It is well with us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 11:26am On May 26, 2021
oke22:
Can I strt sitting my son from 3 months?
Mama I heard boys should start from four to five months ,girls three months,but if baby is showing signs of readiness u can start trying it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 12:14pm On May 26, 2021
Good morning mothers,
Are you a pregnant mum or nursing mother, that loves to get your baby all he or she needs without breaking the bank, look no further because we have got you covered, check in here for your graco beds, swings that uses light and battery, bouncers and rockers, wooden baby cot with all accessories, car seats and all, at affordable prices. Check our thread on Nl

https://www.nairaland.com/5620603/barely-neatly-used-uk

You can also like our page on facebook
Olivemitch preloved uk baby items.. reach us on whatsapp 08061527265..

Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 1:48pm On May 26, 2021
Team December 2021

#TeamFavour
#TeamHealthyBabyandHealthyMummy

How far team mates? How is the journey going? Hope say no gallop for road oo.. And how is MS? Any bump yet? MS is reducing here and I'm seeing small thing like bump, don't know if it's bump or over chop chop cheesy
I don't want a bump yet oo before they will start looking at me at my new place of work and be thinking 'so we employed a pregnant lady'.... Smiles. Lemme just shock them later. cheesy

MONIKER........... EDD..........GENDER

1. Krystalluv ........... 11/12
2. Mizjemie ............. 27/12
3. Ify15 .................... 27/12
4. dunnybaby ......... 25/12
5. karyss .................. 2/12
6. eipreel ................ 29/12
7. wandeykul ........... 7/12
8. frances01 ............ 9/12

Let's welcome on board mamas wandeykul and frances01 .

Happy and healthy bumping to us.
#TeamFavour
#TeamNoLoss

#TeamEndOfYearGift

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tamey(f): 2:57pm On May 26, 2021
All is well! �
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nimat158(f): 4:07pm On May 26, 2021
Am a first time mum,hope am welcome here

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 4:39pm On May 26, 2021
creamzytee:
Good morning fellow mamas. I'm team July edd 29th July. July cappo pls add my name to the list. Hope I'm not joining late o. I see u all. Congratulations to all d mamas that gave birth.

Welcome to the vibrant team mama.
You are joining late and as such you have been fined one full bag of crayfish + one plate of catfish pepper soup for cappo.

Please teamies come out and welcome mama creamzytee. We are happy to have you in our midst.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 6:28pm On May 26, 2021
Tamey:
All is well! �
"Absolutely" sis!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YummySuits(f): 8:30pm On May 26, 2021
mydreams25:

Continue to put him to breast because the expressing is extra work. My nipples were very big when I had my baby that he wasn't able to put it in his small mouth coupled with the nipple pain I was having, but with time I continue giving him till he could open his mouth wide to let it in and the shape is now small because he has shaped it with his small mouth now.

It really is hard work. I'll keep trying with him. Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sunbeam20(f): 9:02pm On May 26, 2021
Signing in for December 3rd: Sex unknown yet

No Nausea or Vomiting.

Please who else is in my shoes o, now 13 weeks and I'm still battling with serious dizziness, and daily migraine with cold that PCM.

I can't do anything at home, just lying down all day and still feeling extremely tired and migraine kept coming in daily.

Been to the clinic once, doctor said it's normal but my blood pressure is low. Just told me to keep drinking water but the symptoms still persists.

This is my second pregnancy.

Sorry for my ranting, just feeling useless and tired.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 9:48pm On May 26, 2021
Krystalluv:
Team December 2021

#TeamFavour

How far team mates? How is the journey going? Hope say no gallop for road oo.. And how is MS? Any bump yet? MS is reducing here and I'm seeing small thing like bump, don't know if it's bump or over chop chop cheesy
I don't want a bump yet oo before they will start looking at me at my new place of work and be thinking 'so we employed a pregnant lady'.... Smiles. Lemme just shock them later. cheesy

#TeamFavour
#TeamNoLoss

#TeamEndOfYearGift

Thanks sweet cappo. MS is still dealing with me o,am just forcing myself to be strong for my two kids. Dizziness is doing me shege,but I must confess,this is by far better than my previous pregnancies. Am also try to rest since I was placed on bed rest for two weeks because scan showed that the pain I was feeling was a threatened abortion,am better now and the pain has drastically reduced. I can't wait for second trimester to come.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 9:50pm On May 26, 2021
Sunbeam20:
Signing in for December 3rd: Sex unknown yet

No Nausea or Vomiting.

Please who else is in my shoes o, now 13 weeks and I'm still battling with serious dizziness, and daily migraine with cold that PCM.

I can't do anything at home, just lying down all day and still feeling extremely tired and migraine kept coming in daily.

Been to the clinic once, doctor said it's normal but my blood pressure is low. Just told me to keep drinking water but the symptoms still persists.

This is my second pregnancy.

Sorry for my ranting, just feeling useless and tired.

I even envy you,nausea and vomitting are dealing with me coupled with tiredness and dizziness. Have u checked ur PCV? Mine is always due to low PCV. It is well with us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 11:55pm On May 26, 2021
Krystalluv:
Team December 2021

#TeamFavour

#TeamFavour
#TeamNoLoss

#TeamEndOfYearGift

Today wasn’t funny .. felt like I was in hell.. one session of vomiting after another.. couldn’t eat anything until late this evening.. my body feels tired! I hope tomorrow will be better
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sunbeam20(f): 12:26am On May 27, 2021
dunnybaby:

I even envy you,nausea and vomitting are dealing with me coupled with tiredness and dizziness. Have u checked ur PCV? Mine is always due to low PCV. It is well with us.

Thanks, i will have to go check it tomorrow, God willing.

We will overcome it and smile with healthy babies by God's grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.