Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143111 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Rhemaville:

Thank you ma. He said the drip is to bring it up a bit
That’s great! Please make sure you’re asking questions and asking about the medications you’re being given , at your leisure research into the medications you’re being given and seek a second opinion from another reliable medical practitioner. It is well in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDuke: 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
Help! URGENT!!

Good Evening Mummies.
Team late July EDD I am.
However I've been having these slight contractions since 2 days ago.
The contractions has gotten more serious even as I type.
Or am I getting it wrong...(I feel like sumtyn is pulling or sucking me in my pelvic..is that what contraction is?)
I am however waiting for other signs (like bloody show, mucus plug, water breaking)to be sure of whether I need to go to the hospital.

Please who has experienced this. Any advice for me?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
senoraaquila:

Wow. Congrats mama. We thank God for safe delivery
thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
MumDuke:
Help! URGENT!!

Good Evening Mummies.
Team late July EDD I am.
Or am I getting it wrong...(I feel like sumtyn is pulling or sucking me in my pelvic..is that what contraction is?)
I am however waiting for other signs (like bloody show, mucus plug, water breaking)to be sure of whether I need to go to the hospital.

To be on the safer side,just go to the hospital,u might not see all this things before u deliver o.U might be miscalculating the date,just check in the hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDuke: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ok Ma. Thank you.
Tinudesi:

To be on the safer side,just go to the hospital,u might not see all this things before u deliver o.U might be miscalculating the date,just check in the hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Firstlady001:

My own no be MS oooo, na all day nausea.
Omo nausea/vomiting and tiredness is still dealing with me.....in all I give thanks to God

Oh wow.. Sorry mama. I must be lucky not yo have much MS with this pregnancy. I even forget I'm pregnant sometimes. God is our strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2021
wandeykul:
I'm in my 14th week but I still feel so tired with heavy spitting. I've stopped vomitting and I eat well now. I'm tired of complaining to hubby,it's really tiring. I'm a ftm

Sorry mama. I think the spitting can be reduced when u know what triggers d spitting most. Like one of my aunties who spits from d biginnig of her preg to d end got to understand with her fourth preg that hunger triggers d spitting more, so she made sure she didn't go hungry before eating and d spitting drastically reduced. For some people, oil in food triggers d spitting, some can't food without pepper. You can try to understand what triggers it more. The Lord is our strength.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
MumDuke:
Help! URGENT!!

Good Evening Mummies.
Team late July EDD I am.

If your EDD I'd late July, then you shouldn't be experiencing labour contractions, except it's braxton Hicks contractions which is false contraction

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2021
Good evening good mamas in the house.

When I joined this thread, I read stuffs from mamas here about nipple cleaning.
Please, how important is it?? When is it appropriate to start? How do you do it

I'm asking on behalf of my wife, make una no laugh me o.

We are 37weeks now.

Please dont air me

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
Krystalluv:
Team December 2021

#TeamFavour
#TeamHealthyBabyandHealthyMummy

How far team mates? Just checking up on us. We are gradually moving out of MS stage to the honeymoon phase.
Pls let's come out and tell us how we are doing.
Who has started antenatal care?

MONIKER........... EDD..........GENDER
1. Krystalluv ........... 11th
2. Mizjemie ............. 27th
3. Ify15 .................... 27th
4. dunnybaby ......... 25th
5. karyss .................. 2th
6. eipreel ................ 29th
7. wandeykul ........... 7th
8. frances01 ............ 9th
9. BabyAvo ............. 25th
10. Firstlady001 .... 15th
11. Senorita222 ..... 29th
12. Mightyability .... 25th

Happy and healthy bumping to us.
#TeamFavour
#TeamNoLoss
#TeamEndOfYearGift

Hi cappo.. this my MS doesn’t feel like it’s going to end any time soon sad sad I’m praying and hoping for the best.. maybe because it’s twin.. double the MS grin grin trust you are good too. I still vomit as usual.. constipation and bloating is still there.. my legs are beginning to swell and walking is becoming difficult but I just try to as much as I can.. I can’t be in bed all day..heavy spitting as usual oo.. still enjoying my swallow cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keeky08: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2021
justifiedcoyy:
Good evening good mamas in the house.

When I joined this thread, I read stuffs from mamas here about nipple cleaning.
Please, how important is it?? When is it appropriate to start? How do you do it

I'm asking on behalf of my wife, make una no laugh me o.

We are 37weeks now.

Please dont air me

Nipple cleaning helps to open up the pores in preparation for breastfeeding, It can be done from 36 weeks. To clean the nipples, apply olive oil or coconut oil to the nipples and leave for 10 minutes before cleaning with a towel. I hope this helps. Well done!!!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 6:56am On Jun 17, 2021
Keeky08:

Nipple cleaning helps to open up the pores in preparation for breastfeeding, It can be done from 36 weeks. To clean the nipples, apply olive oil or coconut oil to the nipples and leave for 10 minutes before cleaning with a towel. I hope this helps. Well done!!!
Thank you . God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

That’s great! Please make sure you’re asking questions and asking about the medications you’re being given , at your leisure research into the medications you’re being given and seek a second opinion from another reliable medical practitioner. It is well in Jesus name

Amen. Thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tifelola(f): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2021
Keeky08:

How about Goya oil..can it be used too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 10:30am On Jun 17, 2021
Share your contact. I might just patronize you if price is right. I'm not far from Iba.

ovalrose:
Hi beautiful mom's to be, hope we are preparing to receive our bundles of joy when they arrive? God will in His mercy grant life and good health to each and every expecting parent here in Jesus mighty name.

If you still haven't purchased your delivery items, hospital requirement list and those things your baby will need while growing up, please call upon me and I will supply your

Diapers (newborn to sizes 4, travel pack to giga sizes)
Disposable gloves
Baby bath sets
Baby wardrobes and hangers
Antiseptic and disinfectants (Dettol, Savlon, Purit, Ivy etc)
Baby cream sets(Jimpo Ori, Cussons, Sebamed, Angel, Baby et I) all contain a soap, lotion, Vaseline, body wash, powder and oils
Baby towel set, flannel, celebration cloth set, hot water flasks, baby banks, sterilizers, bottle warmers, baby beds and duvets, pacifiers, maternity bags, baby chew toys, whatever you need or think you need, name it and I'll supply it at once. Delivery all over Lagos for shikini money.

Also, if you desire quality baby carriers, new and UK used, baby rockers, walkers and bouncers, just dm yours truly.

Location is Iba Ojo Lagos

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meyshia: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2021
Missfree:
BS BS
I met my husband six years ago at the final day in our three weeks orientation camp.
Since we have been dating i have never for once’s gotten pregnant. Am based in ondo and he is in Lagos. I purposely use to come to meet him during my ovulation because am so scared have never gotten pregnant before my guy is secretly worried too but he never told me. So after the lockdown i came to Lagos around first week in September. At tired week am supposed to see my period but the thing dnt come. I told him am going to get pt and he discouraged me that the woman self will be making jest of me and he is tired of seeing negative results. I sneak out to get it and i did it. The result came out positive. I told my husband that am pregnant but he dnt believe. We where together till November when am to resume back for a course i started before lockdown down. Along the line my husband is got emergency training at work too from December to January. So We couldn’t see did i tell you the guy never believe i was pregnant. After the training he came to meet my family in immediately he saw me he begin to smile that it’s true o am actually pregnant. My pregnant journey was so easy i registered at health center around 5 month baby was doing fine until my husband told me to go and register in gbagada. At 34 weeks went to register in gbagada in my baby presentation was Breech I was told am going to do Cs and i ran away. My husband had to pet me to go back at 37 weeks they booked for elective Cs for me and am asked to come for admission on June and the Cs will be 2nd of June which is Wednesday. On getting their on Tuesday we made some payments and did some test. After doing all that the senior surgeon came and told us we are too much for Wednesday Cs and he will reschedule us based on how serious our condition is he took all our files and came back after one hour that he will reschedule me for Wednesday and the two people for Thursday. I cried that day because am already preparing to see my baby on Wednesday. I begged the surgeon to allow me go home he refused. And have bought everything i needed my Cs pack is ready payment done. Because of the stress of payment i could just eat once that day. I called my husband to explain situations of things for him i told him am seriously hungry he should get amala for me that was around 5pm on Tuesday . Instead of him to get the amala he sat down alone and was begging God to do miracle maybe i should just give birth by myself on that Tuesday. When i dnt see him around i asked the nurse on duty where i can get snacks she told me the ward maid sells i went to the woman she told me it has finished that she is just going down to get another on this time around my body is shaking because the last time i ate was 11am.
Around 6pm he went to the lab to take my test result. He was at the lab when two doctors walked in and called my name that am having my Cs today. Me Cs ke and if you know gbagada very well they have operation days Tuesday is not even part of those days. I quickly called my husband not to buy amala again that we are having our baby today. While taking me to the theater the guy willing me was discouraging me not to allow the doctors do it that they are young their oga no dey Incase of any complication. God came down himself to deliver me he just came in form of those doctors. My Cs was two weeks yesterday and my wound is healed completely. Things are prayed for while pregnant God answers.to every soul expecting the fruit of the womb may God visit your home soon. Your testimony will come very soon ijn. Thank you nairaland this is a good place to be but on a more serious note you dnt tell me fourth trimester is going to be tough like this o have been awake since 2pm my baby Mofetoluwa Gerald is saying thank you mummies for putting my mum through. See you again in 2024.
Cappo chocome
Congrats Mama.
Mojetoluwa sends his greeting to Mofetoluwa.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ovalrose(f): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Twinmommy:
Share your contact. I might just patronize you if price is right. I'm not far from Iba.

Okay ma smiley 09011807959. Will be expecting you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
Congratulations mama,your bs reminded me of mine in January 2020,I asked for oxytocin ooo, I don’t know is temporary madness,lolll,the worst is the hand shoking ooo,las las baby must come out. I am back again for 2022�,not signing in yet ooo, let me be enjoying bs and mamas tale of ist trimester shegee. I have been laughing since yesterday.
dunpredictable:
B.S B.S
Long post alert. Grab your zobo and puff puff

So dh and I got married in Dec, 2019 and I took in instanta. At 12 weeks in March when we went to register for antenatal, it was discovered I had missed miscarriage. (the baby stopped developing at week cool. I cried my eyes out but DH was strong for me. So we evacuated. My birthday was the following day. I was in so much pain that night, dh brought my gift and sang for me, we didn't sleep that night. The next day being my bday, he bought me cake and insisted I had a photoshoot. Worst birthday everrrr.

Got my period in April. Dh and I started calculating my ovulations. Baby dancing was more for baby than fun so dh was really not having it nice. Sometimes he'll find it difficult to get up, other times he won't just c*m. Arghh! Frustrating. After my period in July, I decided to not tell him about my next period or ovulation. He kept asking but i didnt say. Then baby dancing was great fun mostly initiated by yours truly especially around my ovulation. August came, I missed my period, tested the next day and boom 2 straight, shining beautiful lines were smiling at me and i smiled back. So the 9 months journey began.

FIRST TRIMESTER
First trimester was smooth. I slept alot the first few weeks, threw up when brushing and had headaches. But I had a lot of fears and worry because of the previous experience. Few days after my bfp, I spotted and ran to the hospital, found out it was implantation bleeding. Did my first scan at 8 weeks, was told there was no fetal pole but there was movement. That night I no sleep. Dh kept encouraging me and I kept researching. Later, I felt my boobs were no longer full and tender, so I went back to the hospital and asked for progesterone test which was declined by my hmo saying everything was ok with me. I started crying o. Dh was still there for me. Finally my linear nigra started showing and my tummy started bulging. Like that first trimester passed.

SECOND TRIMESTER was easy and great. I was full of energy. It was only with my bulging tummy i remembered I was pregnant.

THIRD TRIMESTER I had thought 3rd trimester would be hard but it was so easy and smooth. I had really big tummy and it never stopped me from doing anything.

DELIVERY
I saw my mucus plug on the Monday when I wiped. Went for antenatal on Tuesday and told the doc about it. I was 39+ and was really praying and hoping to deliver before my due date. I told him I had hoped that would be my last antenatal and he said hopefully. On Wednesday morning I saw some water when I got up from the bed and i knew it was my water.

That night 29th April at about 1am contractions started, I couldn't sleep. I didnt wake dh up but started timing but it was irregular. Dh is an early riser, so when he woke up by 4am he noticed i was in pain and asked that we went to the hospital but I told him we should wait. I did the dishes and some other things before we left by 6:30. V.E was done and I was 2cm. Because of the fluid I was loosing i had to be admitted. I tried walking, climbing stairs to help with dilation. For where? I was checked like 3 more times yet I was still at 2cm. I made a mistake going that early. I was actually worried because of my water. You see those 2 fingers ehn! Plus the doctor is fat you need to see his fingers. I told him his fingers were too big. contractions increased at night but was not still regular. I still couldn't sleep. I don't know how some people sleep between contractions o. Chai! Contractions were supposed to push lo down, but mine stayed obviously up. My mum even noticed lol.

In the morning dh and SIL brought me bread and tea before I could eat, I was whisked away to the labour room. That was when the real real deal started. They checked that morning, i was still at 2cm. I almost cried. He kept monitoring the contractions. Later they placed misopristol under my tongue. Contractions doubled with very little
breaks in between. They kept checking lo's heart rate and my progress unfortunately, I wasn't progressing. By afternoon, I was barely 4cm. They broke my water. Later, the nurse said i had urine in my bladder, so they removed it. They fixed drip for me, the nurse said it was water. Contractions were still the same, dilation was still the same. Later they added oxytocin. That sh*t was mad o. I had thought contractions were strong with misopristol, with oxytocin? Well, i can't describe. It was back to back, no breaks. I moved from holding the bed frames to holding dh. I find latter helped better. When contractions come, I'll clench his shit, or bite hard on his sleeves. The doctor was like I should not bite him o, they can't 2 emergencies at the same time lol. At 7/8 cm I started asking for Cs o. By the time I was 8cm, I asked for epidural but they said it was late that those that ask for it usually do so ahead of delivery or at most before 6cm and they don't just ask patients because of the cos na I hear 170k. Inside my contractions I shouted WHAT? They did VE for God knows how many times and it will look like they are trying to expand my cervix with fingers. So painful. They always asked if I felt like pushing or pooing. When I felt like pooing, they said i should go ahead. Omo I started releasing the thing. When I was done, I was told to push when I have contractions. The doctor told me to push with the pain and look at my tummy. The bed head side was elevated which really helped as I could see my tummy with ease. What I couldn't do was holding my ankles. I felt better holding the bed head side frame.

I just kept pushing when contractions came without even being asked. When the baby's head didn't pass through, they had to cut me. They told me that moment was very critical and I should keep pushing. I pushed hard and long and kept pushing, then the baby's head came out. With few more pushing, my baby came out at 5:17pm. Immediately, he was placed on my chest. The feeling is out of this world. Before being carried for Cleaning. After being cleaned he was placed on my chest. I had a little skin-to-skin moment with him. The placenta was delivered then I was stitched and cleaned up. They gave my a drug that made me shiver and we were then taken to our room.

I wish every preggy mum safe delivery and sprinkle baby dust on every gtc mum. I'll be back soon.
Cc April cappo @Africaflozy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
Meyshia:

Congrats Mama.
Mojetoluwa sends his greeting to Mofetoluwa.
thank you so much mama my regards to mojetoluwa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keeky08: 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
tifelola:

How about Goya oil..can it be used too?

Yes, that’s what I used.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tifelola(f): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
Keeky08:

Yes, that’s what I used.

Ok ma..thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
Rhemaville:
Goodmorning mamas.please has anyone had low BP in pregnancy and how was it handled? Did it pose any treat you or the baby?
Good evening mama.
How is it now? Hope better...
All is well IJN!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
MumDuke:
Help! URGENT!!

Good Evening Mummies.
Team late July EDD I am.

How are you feeling now mama? I think it's braxton hicks but please let us know how you are doing?

justifiedcoyy : Daddy I see your question has been answered. It's actually important but most people don't know, it solves problem of not lactating. Regards to wifey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by justifiedcoyy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
thank you cappo. how are you and LO
Ayauche:

How are you feeling now mama? I think it's braxton hicks but please let us know how you are doing?

justifiedcoyy : Daddy I see your question has been answered. It's actually important but most people don't know, it solves problem of not lactating. Regards to wifey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rukkington(f): 1:00am On Jun 18, 2021
Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021
ROLL CALL FOR 2ND WEEK Of JUNE

My dear beloved teamies, Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

Kindly say present and update us about everything.

NAME .................. EDD ......................SEX
Spakuls .............. 01/07/21 ............. XX
justifiedcoyy ....... 03/07/21 ............. XY
LeProfessor ........ 07/07/21 ............. XX & XY
tifelola .................. 17/07/21 ............. XY
Rukkington ........... 18/07/21 .............XX & XY
sexymomiyo ......... 19/07/21 ............. SURPRISE
Slimbae.................. 19/07/21.............. XY
Ayauche ................. 21/07/21 ............. XY
UnApologeTic1 ..... 25/07/21............. unknown
enque .................... 29/07/21 ............. XX
Iyamefa ................. 30/07/21 ............ XY
Goldengold2.......... 27/07/21............. XX
claseek................... 31/07/21............. unknown
spaq........................ 4/07/21............... unknown
twoMcfemad
thoseen21 .............. 3/07/21 .............. XY
Betgal ..................... 12/07/21 ............ XX
MumDuke ............... 25/07/21 ............ XY
Hazeleyezzzz1........ 10/07/21............. XX
Meggitto21.............. 17/07/21............ XY

Good evening my wonderful teamies, hope our day went well.
Ngwanu the count down has started oo. I hope we are done with shopping and our bags fully packed especially the front benchers. You know you can port right?

As for me am OK but the braxton hicks no be here, to turn or get up from the bed is something else and then the trip to the rest room is tiring.
I went for scan 2weeks ago and baby is already in cephalic position.

We are doing great cappo. Just normal heaviness and tiredness. I can't wait to put to bed. I'm really tired of being pregnant. May God make it easy for everyone of us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 1:28am On Jun 18, 2021
MumDuke:
Help! URGENT!!

Good Evening Mummies.
Team late July EDD I am.

How are you feeling now? I’m due late July as well and had an episode of contractions last week. I had been on my feet for a while cooking so I felt I overworked myself. Hubby and I were already preparing to go into emergency when the pains just stopped. I felt it the way you described it but it was false labour. Ensure you’re well hydrated, well rested and use a pregnancy support belt Incase baby is sitting low as this can exert pressure on your cervix. This was the advice my Ob gave me after she checked and nothing. If you notice any blood, trickles/rush of water or the contractions are regular, please go to the hospital asap!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2021
Howyeh:

Good evening mama.
How is it now? Hope better...
All is well IJN!

I am better now. I am home and adviced to take ORS it would help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDuke: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thanks Mama. The contractions stopped yesterday. I'm perfectly okay now. Guess twas Braxton

AbbynHummy:

If your EDD I'd late July, then you shouldn't be experiencing labour contractions, except it's braxton Hicks contractions which is false contraction

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hi,
My wife is 27 weeks n she's been having wether to say is catarrh I don't know but she's always blowing her nose . It's getting me worried. Even at night person cannot sleep embarassed
Pls is it normal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDuke: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thank you so much Mama. I felt a lot better since yesterday. Twas Braxton
Iyamefa:

How are you feeling now? I’m due late July as well and had an episode of contractions last week. I had been on my feet for a while cooking so I felt I overworked myself. Hubby and I were already preparing to go into emergency when the pains just stopped. I felt it the way you described it but it was false labour. Ensure you’re well hydrated, well rested and use a pregnancy support belt Incase baby is sitting low as this can exert pressure on your cervix. This was the advice my Ob gave me after she checked and nothing. If you notice any blood, trickles/rush of water or the contractions are regular, please go to the hospital asap!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDuke: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thanks Cappo. I feel a lot better now.

Ayauche:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Rhemaville:

I am better now. I am home and adviced to take ORS it would help
Definitely!
Alright sis.
Please, do take care.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.