Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125225 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeniola: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
glimpse:
Mamas, I have been vomiting since morning as a resulting of taking fansidar. Please has anyone had this too?

Can't eat can't drink water. Whatever I ingest, finds it way out shortly after. I am 21weeks gone
It is your body reacting to the antimalarial. Never worry it happens.By 24hours you will feel better
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 12:41am On Jun 21, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:
Hello mummies in the house, my body is itching me badly. I am 24 weeks pregnant. In the first trimester, my breast was the only part itching, now, it's my breast, chest, neck and face that is itching badly. The itching is accompanied with pimples/rashes(I dunno what it is). On my last ANC visit, I complained about it and I was prescribed loratidine and it's not working for the itching. Pls what can I do because I have small injuries on my chest and neck from the itching cry

You might have cholestasis. It occurs when the flow of bile from your liver is reduced or blocked. I had serious itching with my first child to the extent that I was using cold water straight from the fridge to bathe to calm the itch. It can be quite serious in pregnancy if not monitored. Talk to your doctor, get them to run a test and see if your levels are elevated. They might be able to prescribe something.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 4:23am On Jun 21, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:
Hello mummies in the house, my body is itching me badly. I am 24 weeks pregnant. In the first trimester, my breast was the only part itching, now, it's my breast, chest, neck and face that is itching badly. The itching is accompanied with pimples/rashes(I dunno what it is). On my last ANC visit, I complained about it and I was prescribed loratidine and it's not working for the itching. Pls what can I do because I have small injuries on my chest and neck from the itching cry

Am experiencing same. Those drugs do not work, I have accepted mine as part of the package. Very soon more places will be itchy like sides of vjay, anus and Co. As you advance in pregnancy so more itchy parts. Am tired but what can I do, just can't wait to deliver. What I do is rub raising powder where I have rashes and its clearing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 4:38am On Jun 21, 2021
TEAM JULY 2021
ROLL CALL FOR 4TH WEEK Of JUNE

My dear beloved teamies, Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

Kindly say present and update us about everything.

NAME .................. EDD ......................SEX
Spakuls .............. 01/07/21 ............. XX
justifiedcoyy ....... 03/07/21 ............. XY
LeProfessor ........ 07/07/21 ............. XX & XY
tifelola .................. 17/07/21 ............. XY
Rukkington ........... 18/07/21 .............XX & XY
sexymomiyo ......... 19/07/21 ............. SURPRISE
Slimbae.................. 19/07/21.............. XY
Ayauche ................. 21/07/21 ............. XY
UnApologeTic1 ..... 25/07/21............. unknown
enque .................... 29/07/21 ............. XX
Iyamefa ................. 30/07/21 ............ XY
Goldengold2.......... 27/07/21............. XX
claseek................... 31/07/21............. unknown
spaq........................ 4/07/21............... unknown
twoMcfemad
thoseen21 .............. 3/07/21 .............. XY
Betgal ..................... 12/07/21 ............ XX
MumDuke ............... 25/07/21 ............ XY
Hazeleyezzzz1........ 10/07/21............. XX
Meggitto21.............. 17/07/21............ XY

My beautiful teamies how are we all doing? Its nice knowing by next week we would start getting B.A.
In the mighty name of Jesus there shall be no loss, on the days of our deliveries the good Lord will go in with us and victory is certain.

Please start tidying up and if you have the strength clean up and just get yourself prepared. Most importantly my people rest, rest and rest, once baby arrives now, I doubt if most of us will be able to close our eyes.

May Almighty continue to guide and protect us and our babies through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Do have a great day mamas and papas.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 5:37am On Jun 21, 2021
June mamas dropping it hot hot. Congratulations to you guys and thank God for safe delivery.
August mamas, how una de? Me I'm happy that my ante natal is now twice a month cheesy. Counting down seriously.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2021
zeniola:

It is your body reacting to the antimalarial. Never worry it happens.By 24hours you will feel better

Thank you. I feel much better. At least I have eaten rice and vegetable soup this morning and baby is enjoying it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Exceldamsel(f): 8:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Team November why are we all quiet, hope we are doing great? Where is our Cappo ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDuke: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2021
Present Cappo. Doing fine without any hitch.
Counting down seriously.
Thanks for checking up on us. Trust you are bouncing too.

Amen to a your prayers for us.

In the other news�, please eh, experienced mom please advice me on the best baby soap & cream kit.

Ayauche:
TEAM JULY 2021
ROLL CALL FOR 4TH WEEK Of JUNE

My dear beloved teamies, Team July the vibrant team, team with strong men and women and the cutest babies you can ever see.

Kindly say present and update us about everything.

NAME .................. EDD ......................SEX
Spakuls .............. 01/07/21 ............. XX
justifiedcoyy ....... 03/07/21 ............. XY
LeProfessor ........ 07/07/21 ............. XX & XY
tifelola .................. 17/07/21 ............. XY
Rukkington ........... 18/07/21 .............XX & XY
sexymomiyo ......... 19/07/21 ............. SURPRISE
Slimbae.................. 19/07/21.............. XY
Ayauche ................. 21/07/21 ............. XY
UnApologeTic1 ..... 25/07/21............. unknown
enque .................... 29/07/21 ............. XX
Iyamefa ................. 30/07/21 ............ XY
Goldengold2.......... 27/07/21............. XX
claseek................... 31/07/21............. unknown
spaq........................ 4/07/21............... unknown
twoMcfemad
thoseen21 .............. 3/07/21 .............. XY
Betgal ..................... 12/07/21 ............ XX
MumDuke ............... 25/07/21 ............ XY
Hazeleyezzzz1........ 10/07/21............. XX
Meggitto21.............. 17/07/21............ XY

My beautiful teamies how are we all doing? Its nice knowing by next week we would start getting B.A.
In the mighty name of Jesus there shall be no loss, on the days of our deliveries the good Lord will go in with us and victory is certain.

Please start tidying up and if you have the strength clean up and just get yourself prepared. Most importantly my people rest, rest and rest, once baby arrives now, I doubt if most of us will be able to close our eyes.

May Almighty continue to guide and protect us and our babies through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Do have a great day mamas and papas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fola90: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2021
senoraaquila:
June mamas dropping it hot hot. Congratulations to you guys and thank God for safe delivery.
August mamas, how una de? Me I'm happy that my ante natal is now twice a month cheesy. Counting down seriously.

We are fine o, just heaviness and bumbum ache. We are getting close, I'm just the happiest that next week is July, then August cheesy
May God continue to give us the strength to carry on.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2021
Mommies ooo please don’t pass me by

Happy Sunday Mommies. Big Congratulations to team June who just birthed their Los.
May God be with you all Amen.
Please I just progressed to 12weeks so thankful to God...I’m currently alone,DH is out of town that the moment.
Been on folic acid from Week 1 now I need suggestions on the next pregvit to start...Obron or pregnacare
P.s: I haven’t commenced antenatal yet
Planning on registering with Lagos Island maternity tho it’s a bit far from home but I got a lot of recommendations and how good they are
Two days again had my second scan..scan says my baby is growing but co-existing with fibroids
Please any idea on how to manage that?

Please mommies put me through I’m a First time mom ejooor[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Senorita222:

Happy Sunday Mommies. Big Congratulations to team June who just birthed their Los.
Please I just progressed to 12weeks so thankful to God...I’m currently alone,DH is out of town that the moment.
Been on folic acid from Week 1 now I need suggestions on the next pregvit to start...Obron or pregnacare
Planning on registering with Lagos Island maternity tho it’s a bit far from home but I got a lot of recommendations and how good they are
Two days again had my second scan..scan says my baby is growing but co-existing with fibroids

Please mommies put me through I’m a First time mom ejooor
I think your the best thing is to register for antenatal,because it’s only your doctor that can advise about the fibroids better,about the drugs you can use any of the two,while some prefer Pregnacare while some prefer the other,I use pregnant care don’t worry everything will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kinado(f): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Exceldamsel:
Team November why are we all quiet, hope we are doing great? Where is our Cappo ooo

Lolsssss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
That bumbum pain is epic especially sitting in the office/Lagos traffic.
I am also excited that next week is July. I can't wait to see the smally that has been doing acrobat in my tummy smiley grin
Fola90:

We are fine o, just heaviness and bumbum ache. We are getting close, I'm just the happiest that next week is July, then August cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
Exceldamsel:
My sister I'm fine ooo.. Just having little challenges here and there, that's why I've been kind of quiet...
How are you doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
I don't even know where I belong,really. I have been in 'trying to conveive' sector,now here. To be honest I just need advice. Pls any experience anyone here have had that might or can help me.pls drop it

Have been pregnant thrice with recurrent miscarriages.so u can imagine how scared I m that I m preggy again
Just found out last week.
The last one I was on progesterone yet I loss him/her.

I m here because the topic said 'high risk' pregnancy.i know most people here have healthy pregnancies but pls if you can help me with any tip I will appreciate so much.
I m shaking as I type because I just spotted few mins ago at 5 weeks and some days.
I have prayed, cried and everything.
I can't do scan now because heartbeat can't even be detected now.

The last one I lost there was detection of heart beat at 6 weeks plus 5 days,yet I lost him at 8 weeks and 5 days even with taking duphaston

Pls don't pass this post if u have an advice or anything I can do so this one stays. God help me for I m lost

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
senoraaquila:
grin grin grin
We dey fine mama.
Yes ooo...@twice.
As in, SERIOUSLY!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fola90:

AMEN IN JESUS' NAME!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bennytwin:
I don't even know where I belong,really. I have been in 'trying to conveive' sector,now here. To be honest I just need advice. Pls any experience anyone here have had that might or can help me.pls drop it

Have been pregnant thrice with recurrent miscarriage
anything I can do so this one stays. God help me for I m lost
@thrice, how painful! sad
It is well mama!
by now your doc ought to have ascertained the cause(s) of miscarriages...
"3" shudnt be coincidence anymore...
Pls, ensure you are in d right hands, if u notice ur usual gyn doesn't know his/her onions, don't hesitate to change hands.
One of our most senior mamas here had about 8mscrgs before getting to know the root cause, and that was when God gave her Solutions.
Pls, make all efforts to know "the cause" as early as psbl.
By the special grace of God, this has come to stay!
Afflictions shall not rise again, the Lord wl uphold you and ur Lo, you shall carry this to term and deliver safely IJN!!!

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alheeri: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bennytwin:

Have been pregnant thrice with recurrent miscarriages.so u can imagine how scared I m that I m preggy again

I m here because the topic said 'high risk' pregnancy.i know most people here have healthy pregnancies but pls if you can help me with any tip I will appreciate so much.
I m shaking as I type because I just spotted few mins ago at 5 weeks and some days.

The last one I lost there was detection of heart beat at 6 weeks plus 5 days,yet I lost him at 8 weeks and 5 days even with taking duphaston

Pls don't pass this post if u have an advice or anything I can do so this one stays. God help me for I m lost
. The Lord is ur strength.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Alheeri:
. The Lord is ur strength ma,no need to cry nothing is going to happen to ur baby.u need to see ur Doc. immediately,Lastweek I was also crying cos I saw blood ( had to use pad)to God b d glory everything is back to normal. Make sure u re on Folic-acid, ( am onFolic acid, Duphaston, Divamine and progesterone injection). God will see u thru.

I am on folic acid and cyclogest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
Howyeh:

It is well mama!
Pls, ensure you are in d right hands, if u notice ur usual gyn doesn't know his/her onions, don't hesitate to change hands.
One of our most senior mamas here had about 8mscrgs before getting to know the root cause, and that was when God gave her Solutions.
Afflictions shall not rise again, the Lord wl uphold you and ur Lo, you shall carry this to term and deliver safely IJN!!!

Pls what was the cause of hers and solutions used.
I have a good gynae. We can't just ascertain y the miscarriages are happening.
I am currently on folic acid and cyclogest pessary.

The last one I was also on folic acid with duphaston,yet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Alheeri:
. The Lord is ur strength ma,no need to cry nothing is going to happen to ur baby.u need to see ur Doc. immediately,Lastweek I was also crying cos I saw blood ( had to use pad)to God b d glory everything is back to normal. Make sure u re on Folic-acid, ( am onFolic acid, Duphaston, Divamine and progesterone injection). God will see u thru.

Amen
How many weeks are you dear? And how did u chk to see everything is normal again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Howyeh:

It is well mama!
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alheeri: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bennytwin:

Amen
How many weeks are you dear? And how did u chk to see everything is normal again.
. .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bennytwin:

Pls what was the cause of hers and solutions used.
I have a good gynae. We can't just ascertain y the miscarriages are happening.
I am currently on folic acid and cyclogest pessary.

The last one I was also on folic acid with duphaston,yet

Eyah, it is well mama....
The Lord wl perfect all that concern you this time IJN!
THIS HAS COME TO STAYY!!!
I' be putting u in prayers...
May the Lord come to your aid!

Her moniker is omojudy...(sorry for calling u out without permission mama)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preciouschiomy: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
My dear from my experience. Baby co existing with fibroid is not a big deal. My first pregnancy the scan showed the same. After i had my baby i didn't notice the fibroid anymore. Years later i was pregnant with my second baby, the scan showed the same thing, "presents of fibroid" After giving birth i went to see the GP. The doctor told me that i had nothing to worry about. She said fibroid grows faster when you are pregnant. And shrinks After you have given birth.

Senorita222:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
IamGreen1:

While pregnant, soaked unripe pawpaw inside drinkable water preferably inside a bottle, drink it as often as you can for 3 days or when the pawpaw is soft then repeat the process continuously.

I was told that pregnant women shouldn't eat unripe pawpaw. Hope this thing will not cause miscarriage for some people.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Alheeri:
Hello everyone, Team JAN 2022 grin. Had terrible stomach pain on Monday next thing I saw is blood. Went to the hospital and was placed on Duphaston ,Divamine( for vomiting cos I vomit a lot), and an injection 2wice a week for 3 weeks. Are the drugs ok for me....

Those are progesterone drugs and I guess it same for the injection, it’s to stop the bleeding.

Pls be on bed and pelvic rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bennytwin:

By the grace of God this baby is your rainbow baby and is here to stay. Do make sure your doctor is a consultant obgyne, not just a general practitioner.

Secondly, I don’t think duphason alone is enough, is your progesterone level being monitored, you need to be placed on pessaries and injection.

Do check for hypothyroidism, do you have co existing fibroids? Check for hematomas too, it might be the cause of the bleeding.

Lastly, pls pray, God can do more than what we ask of him.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joliefille(f): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
Senorita222:

I am pregnant and I have fibroids. It may cause pain and it might not. Just put everything in prayer and follow your doctor's advice. Drink loads of water and eat plenty fruits.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Good evening beautiful Preggos.

If you're looking for a one stop baby shop to buy all you need, na me be the person o!

This is why you should buy from me kiss
1. I've got an 8 page list of items you'll need with the prices right beside them. Nothing to hide here. Quality items! Beautiful! I have a catalog filled with pictures of these items too.
2. I have been told that my price list is one of the fairest for online and even offline shopping. True kiss
3. We do nation wide delivery ! No matter where you are, we will get to you!
4. We can procure other items for you. I just made an Asaba delivery where I was the receiver for the like 4 other vendors, packed it for her and sent it to her. All items complete and intact!
5. After sales service is top notch. kiss
6. I NEED MONEY OOOOOOOO

Send us a message today on 080.247.01.59

I hope with thése few points of mine, you're convinced to give us a chance kiss
Just type in Zaynie in the search box to verify my credibility kiss

Also, follow my IG page. I'm regularly dishing out tested and trusted pointers for preggie and new moms.
www.instagram.com/nanasbabyessentials
Don't miss out!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
joliefille:

I was told that pregnant women shouldn't eat unripe pawpaw. Hope this thing will not cause miscarriage for some people.

You're right I read about it too but it's quite different. I drank it throughout my pregnancy journey and I've never heard of it affecting anyone negatively. Infact it was recommended for us at the clinic I registered then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: candance and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.