Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127491 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6205) (6206) (6207) (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mizjemie25:

Thanks.. I later settled for pregnacare max.. though it’s quite expensive.. I hope I can keep up grin

Yes, pregnacare of expensive. Pregnacare plus the last time I checked is/was #7,100. I just kuku bought pregnacare original and omega-3 tablets since I noticed one of the differences is omega-3 and I didn't want to waste money bcs I might not take it. I was faithful with the pregnacare tho, but this pregmum, I just eye it anytime I see it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Team December 2021

#TeamFavour
#TeamHealthyBabyandHealthyMummy

Hello team mates! How are we all doing? How are LOs? So, this is second-to-the-last week of July. Whats up with us? What are the latest? We seem too quiet in this group, are we all quiet people abi na d belle dey tie our mouths? At least, MS has totally reduced now, let's come out and make some noise o jare!

MONIKER................... EDD..........GENDER
1. Krystalluv .................... 11th
2. Mizjemie ...................... 27th
3. Ify15 ............................ 27th
4. dunnybaby ................. 25th
5. karyss .......................... 2nd
6. eipreel ......................... 29th
7. wandeykul ................... 7th
8. frances01 ..................... 9th
9. BabyAvo .......................25th
10. Firstlady001 ..............15th
11. Senorita222 ...............29th
12. Mightyability ............ 25th
13. AwesomeGodIAv ..... ?
14. cutiereborn .............. ?
15. chicaO2 .................... 21st

Pls notify me if any error or omission on the list.
Happy and healthy bumping to us.
#TeamFavour
#TeamNoLoss
#TeamEndOfYearGift

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
Rockstar07:

Please if i may ask, during the time of no show. Can a woman get pregnant during this period? My DW has not seen it after delivery in May and she told me not to use condom that she can't get pregnant and i'm not withdrawing ooo... She also scared of FP saying it doesn't work for everybody and not good for mother that have intention to give birth more or something.

Experience Mama pls come to my rescue grin

She maybe pregnancy already sef because it's possible to be pregnant soon after delivery before show Let her do home pregnancy test hopefully it is negative then adopt any natural method of fp don't risk not doing any form of fp.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
threegees:

Oga I laugh oooo
See una, see belle laidis.
Please use condoms o

She maybe pregnant already sef because I'm already seeing belle in his post grin. I'll tag him when I'm ready to share my own experience, e no funny at all.

Mama, how are you and our princess

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Rockstar07:

Numb? Wow! Same thing she's experiencing she doesn't feel anything in that area at all.

She should give it time

The body went through trauma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
IamGreen1:

She maybe pregnant already sef because I'm already seeing belle in his post grin. I'll tag him when I'm ready to share my own experience, e no funny at all.

grin grin grin
We are doing great jare. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rockstar07: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2021
shocked shocked embarassed embarassed cry cry grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
What you guys are discussing is really scaring me.

I'm a first time soon to be mom and I plan to wait 3-4yrs before another.

The question now is "which family planning method is the best? I've heard all these iuds fail, billings is for those with regular cycle, withdrawal fails too.

I've heard some naturalists talk about a seed you take every 6 months or so, who knows about that?

Who is on one or has been on any that can share her experience please. It'd go a long way.

Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mightyability(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
[quote author=Krystalluv post=103869930]Team December 2021

#TeamFavour

Hello team mates! How are we all doing? How are LOs? So, this is second-to-the-last week of July. Whats up with us? What are the latest? We seem too quiet in this group, are we all quiet people abi na d belle dey tie our mouths? At least, MS has totally reduced now, let's come out and make some noise o jar Cappo my EDD is now 16th.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fear not dear. It really depends on you and your partner.

For I and hubby, we did withdrawal and condom method and it worked for us. We started planning for another child when my daughter clocked two years in September. And I took in a couple of months later. Last LMP was 22nd Nov

I didn't do FP cos I was scared of the side effects.
Niyoda:
What you guys are discussing is really scaring me.

I'm a first time soon to be mom and I plan to wait 3-4yrs before another.

The question now is "which family planning method is the best? I've heard all these iuds fail, billings is for those with regular cycle, withdrawal fails too.

I've heard some naturalists talk about a seed you take every 6 months or so, who knows about that?

Who is on one or has been on any that can share her experience please. It'd go a long way.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Good day Mamas!

Please, any fresh pregger in the house who wishes to start with Pregnacare Max should indicate.
I have a 17day supply available for pickup.
I got it early Jan, but was only able to take 11times before my tiny throat started rejecting it.. cheesy
Any drugs bigger than b.co has always been my no1 enemy.
***I planned continuing towards baby's arrival, but what's d need biko!
Twud be of greater benefit to "a forming baby".

Lagos based...Egbeda,Idimu,Ikotun,Igando axis...to make it worthwhile, as d remaining shudnt be more than 6k (drabt) in worth.
Thanks!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
senoraaquila:
Fear not dear. It really depends on you and your partner.

For I and hubby, we did withdrawal and condom method and it worked for us. We started planning for another child when my daughter clocked two years in September. And I took in a couple of months later. Last LMP was 22nd Nov

I didn't do FP cos I was scared of the side effects.

Oh wow! I wish. This withdrawal got me pregnant oo. cry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 12:03am On Jul 20, 2021
Krystalluv:
Team December 2021

#TeamFavour

Hello team mates! How are we all doing? How are LOs? So, this is second-to-the-last week of July. Whats up with us? What are the latest? We seem too quiet in this group, are we all quiet people abi na d belle dey tie our mouths? At least, MS has totally reduced now, let's come out and make some noise o jare!

#TeamFavour
#TeamNoLoss
#TeamEndOfYearGift

Ministry is moving oo.. I thought they said second trimester is honeymoon period.. I have not seen honey talkless of moon ooo. Mad headache, palpitations and tiredness is the order of the day.. my appetite seem to have reduced.. I only eat twice a day and the quantity is not that much.. hope it’s not gonna affect my babies .. I’m still spitting like mad sha.. I wish that would go away! I’m beginning to feel the pressure on my waist/back .. small walk like this.. my tired is tired.. can’t stand to bath anymore .. hope nor be only me waka come sha grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estagirl(f): 3:13am On Jul 20, 2021
YummySuits:
B.S continued

So when we got home, I insisted on walking to the market and preparing dinner. Later on at night, I started having mild pains. I was sweating seriously so I decided to take a shower. While in the bathroom I saw the famous bloody show and my heart leapt. I didn't want to go into labour in the middle of the night, and at the same time I was elated that the procedure worked. Thankfully, the pain was bearable so I went back to bed. All the while I was communicating with my sister, and she advised me to go to the hospital the next day.

Around 7am in the morning, hubs had gone to work, pain was gradually coming up so I chatted up the other gyne and he asked me to come to the hospital. Let's just say I strolled in, thinking I was going for check up. At some point, I got tired of waiting for him to complete his rounds so I went to buy water. When I got back in the nurses were like where have you been?? The doctor has been looking for you. They asked me to go into a room, that I was in labour. I thought the nurse was joking until they asked me to change into the hospital gown. Then I knew it was serious. I called my husband and my sister to start coming. Hubs had to go home first to get my hospital bag.

Matron came to check how far I was dilated around 11am. She said 3cm but the gyne will come confirm. I was already very sore from the membrane sweep so having them poke their fingers down there was fire. At some point when the gyne came to check again, I pretended I was asleep so he wouldn't disturb me grin, but he knew I was faking it. They passed a line, and inserted a pill down there. From that point I started to loose track of time. The pain kept increasing, but I tried to keep my cool. My sis got in before hubs, but they weren't allowed to stay in the room because there was another lady in labourin the room as well.

The gyne burst my waters and the contractions became more frequent, and much more painful. I hit everything in sight. The bedframe, the wall, everything!!! When my husband was allowed into the room, I asked him to rub my back, and when he bent down to do so I hit him really hard. I told the matron I felt like pooping, she said not to that if i do I would suffer tears in my cervix as it wasn't time yet.

I kept on shouting that I wanted to poop, so the gyne asked them to take me to the delivery room. Then they asked me to push anytime I felt like pooping. Mehn, I pooped o (I felt so embarrassed and kept apologising to the gyne). He didn't mind but told me to push harder as my efforts was weak. I was sweating seriously, i even begged the gnye that they should turn up the A.C. I couldn't push any longer and I started to panic. The matron held my hand and told me to try one more time, that the baby's head was already showing and that moment was very critical, that the baby would suffocate if I didn't push hard. I felt a prick, and heard the gnye pick up his tools, then I knew they were cutting me up. Na so I gather all the energy in the world and gave one long hard push and my baby boy was delivered. The relief I felt was out of this world!!!

They put him on my chest for a while, and took him to clean him up. I felt a prick again, before the gyne started sewing me up. Baby was born at 6.01pm on the 30th of April, birth weight 4.15kg vaginal delivery with episiotomy.

B.S submitted. Sorry it came late, i just started enjoying the 4th trimester.

Cc momoadura
Well done ma, you did a great job. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 3:16am On Jul 20, 2021
Niyoda:

Oh wow! I wish. This withdrawal got me pregnant oo. cry grin grin grin grin grin

Na burst condom cause my own pregnancy, I even thought I wasn't ovulating, so I was still galivanting. Until I use torchlight find my period. grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiamaka321(f): 3:22am On Jul 20, 2021
[Thanks mamaquote author=Howyeh post=103849004]
Udoh mama.
Just like ur doc said, tcud be stress...
Did u take some days off work to rest while treating d malaria.
I also had malaria about 3/4weeks ago, I was given ant.mlria, & was told to rest...
Pls biko, less stress.
It will soon end in praise. wink[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 6:16am On Jul 20, 2021
Chai. So do you plan on doing FP after this baby?
Niyoda:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2021
I just de laugh all these withdrawal champs...B like u ppl like having high bp on a normal level grin grin

I fitn't and can't do withdrawal cos I dnt even trust my body sef grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rockstar07: 7:42am On Jul 20, 2021
threegees:

Oga I laugh oooo
See una, see belle laidis.
Please use condoms o

Ahhh me wey be fresh Baba Ibeji. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rockstar07: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2021
IamGreen1:

Mama you're not nice at all. U need to see the fear for my eyes couple with BP grin. While at work yesterday I told her to quickly get strip that NL mamas have confirmed her pregnant grin

Fast forward this morning: We don do strip oo... Na negative o.. Nah to give myself brain sharply.

But this withdrawal and condom aren't reliable plus I don't like using the condom sef. wink

Just that DW is afraid of FP esp the injection becos of the after effects. She told me if ones ready for another child. Pregnancy might not come that some pple waited for years.

Pls what's the best FP? Should one go for postpill? Someone said Microgynom

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:21am On Jul 20, 2021
Rockstar07:

Mama you're not nice at all. U need to see the fear for my eyes couple with BP grin. While at work yesterday I told her to quickly get strip that NL mamas have confirmed her pregnant grin

Fast forward this morning: We don do strip oo... Na negative o.. Nah to give myself brain sharply.

But this withdrawal and condom aren't reliable plus I don't like using the condom sef. wink

Just that DW is afraid of FP esp the injection becos of the after effects. She told me if ones ready for another child. Pregnancy might not come that some pple waited for years.

I've been using the 2 monthly noristerat injection for 2 years now and so far it's been effective. The only negative effects Ive been experiencing is very dry vjay, extremely low libido, mood swings + I've not seen my period in 2 years embarassed lipsrsealed
I will actively start trying for BFP in few months and I'm hoping it doesn't take long for the artificial hormone to wear off my system

I suggest you and your DW go to the family planning clinic together for counselling, they will analyse all the options for you to make a good choice. Most time they put age, and medical history into consideration.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:31am On Jul 20, 2021
Rockstar07:

For me, I prefer non-hormonal FPs. They don't mess with ur hormones, U get to have ur monthly period normally so that way U can monitor ur system for any changes unlike hormonal FPs that might affect or halt ur period.
U can do ur research b4 u make a decision.

Non-hormonal FP + No sex during ovulation window = grin grin

P.s - I'm just talking from experience o. Do ur research n ask questions b4 u make a decision.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2021
Rockstar07:

Ahhh me wey be fresh Baba Ibeji. grin

U go soon be frsh Baba Iberin *yeee! Who slap me? tongue

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rockstar07: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2021
tatacherie:

I've been using the 2 monthly noristerat injection for 2 years now and so far it's been effective. The only negative effects Ive been experiencing is very dry vjay, extremely low libido, mood swings + I've not seen my period in 2 years embarassed lipsrsealed
I will actively start trying for BFP in few months and I'm hoping it doesn't take long for the artificial hormone to wear off my system

I suggest you and your DW go to the family planning clinic together for counselling, they will analyse all the options for you to make a good choice. Most time they put age, and medical history into consideration.

Thank you mama. We'll do as suggested.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rockstar07: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2021
enque:

For me, I prefer non-hormonal FPs. They don't mess with ur hormones, U get to have ur monthly period normally so that way U can monitor ur system for any changes unlike hormonal FPs that might affect or halt ur period.
U can do ur research b4 u make a decision.

Non-hormonal FP + No sex during ovulation window = grin grin

P.s - I'm just talking from experience o. Do ur research n ask questions b4 u make a decision.

Thank you mama. We would act as suggested.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2021
Rockstar07:

Nna, everyone is not the same.
I was on contraceptive pills for 7 years. I took in two months after I stopped the pills and that was the second time I had sex after I stopped. We still did the withdrawal o grin grin
So that FP affected someone somewhere doesn't mean it will affect you. See the doctor to help you with a good option. I'm either going back to my pills or opting for 5 years implant. My baby is 9 months already. I'm waiting to wean her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2021
orangb:
U7

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for checking up. I've actually had my baby since May. There were some complications that warranted that he be born early but Alhamdulillah both mother and baby are fine.

Thank God for the gift of A Baby and Good health

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 10:33am On Jul 20, 2021
sexymum1:
present cappo.. vigilante is dealing with me..but we are fine..my baby is a blessing to my family..since her birth my husband has experience financial breakthrough...God is really not a man...safe delivery to other Mama's..l will drop my bs soon

Thank God for his blessings, I tapped into your miracle of financial break through.
Kisses to your LO and congratulations to your whole family

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2021
Best1708:
Eight different persons, total VE done on me is more than 15 times. I lost count,my vagina still aches till date.

How are you now dear Pls rest very well so that your body will be healed and also that DH can visit the promise land soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2021
Krystalluv:
Team December 2021

#TeamFavour

#TeamFavour
#TeamNoLoss
#TeamEndOfYearGift
Weldone cappo, edd is 16th Dec.
#Teamnoloss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hii Mamas, pls is there any Owerri Mama here, pls help me out with any good hospital, I don't know any..I did my antenatal in Abuja with my first..so am a bit confused on where to start in this town
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nzlove:

See my fellow Enugu mama and hospital mate.
I don't know there are Enugu mamas here smiley

Lol
We are here o
Daalu nu nne

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6205) (6206) (6207) (6208) (6209) (6210) (6211) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.