Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127341 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6229) (6230) (6231) (6232) (6233) (6234) (6235) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
Congrats mama. I like your planning o. Thank God for everything
MamaOO:
Part 3

She had ABO incompatibility induced jaundice like her brothers (I was already expecting that) so she stayed in the NICU for one week undergoing phototherapy. Here was the shortest stay of my three kids and I chalk that up to my husband being proactive and making sure she got blood typed immediately after birth and my recovery nurse who happened to be Nigerian and advocated for the baby to be moved to the NICU immediately we found out her bilirubin level was very high when she was 12 hours old. Anyways, Na so the thing go o. Boots hung. Prayers for sage delivery for all pregnant moms and May all the women TTCing receive their goodness sooner than later. Over and out!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BabyAvo: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Congratulations mama
Carmydoll:
Mamas in the house, l greet you all.
New comer to the thread but have been following even as single lady.

Got married December 2019
Did HSG in April
Got pregnant July 2020 with fibroids
Had miscarriage in September 2020( worst experience of my life)
We stopped trying and went for Myomectomy in December 2020. Thank God for speedy recovery even though constipation dealt with me.

We were told to wait till 3 months before trying again so fast forward to April, May, June, nothing. So l changed to another doctor who sent me for another HSG.My tubes came out fine.

He monitored me for July cycle and gave me the HCG trigger shot. We followed with fasting and midnight prayers, hubby is very cooperative too, l bless God for him.

I am happy to announce to you that God has answered our prayers, still like a dream. l got a BFP this week via test strip. I also did blood test yesterday and it was positive too. From my calculation, we are 6 weeks. I will see my doctor on Tuesday to check heart beat and all. Wish me luck wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BabyAvo: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Sorry about that,.. Be strong,. It's not easy but what can man do. We should keep calling on God.
FlowerGirl040:
I have been sick for the past one week. But I lost my baby today again... After I was happy i have had a replacement when I lost my 4 weeks old baby December last year. I can't just stop the tears right now. God why me cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
I have been sick for the past one week. But I lost my baby today again... After I was happy i have had a replacement when I lost my 4 weeks old baby December last year. I can't just stop the tears right now. God why me cry cry cry

May the Lord be with you, there shall be no more loss in your abode, your trouble shall be receive double grace.

Congratulations in advance, mama ibeta.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futuremoma34: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
FlowerGirl040:

So sorry mama..InshaaAllah better days ahead..you are in my duaas..May Allah bless you beyond measures
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exquizit(f): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Firstlady001:
@ Krystalluv (December cappo) how are you doing,hope you are fine it's been a while you showed face....

December mamas how Una dey, hope Una dey enjoy the honeymoon phase *winks*, me I dey try enjoy am but morning sickness especially vomiting still dey do on and off..
Happy and Healthy bumping to everyone and safe delivery to August mamas

Thanks for checking on us ma. Joint pain won't let me enjoy this honeymoon phase sha. We just registered for antenatal this week and baby's sex is known already. Hope MS has finally packed it's load, happy bumping to you too sis kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exquizit(f): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Krystalluv:

I'm fine, just on low key plus December mamas are not giving me ginger. They are dulling my spirit big time. Only very few people respond to roll call.
Honemoon phase is really fun o, infact this my pregnancy has been stress free from day one unlike the previous one. Only baby's kicks and bump remind me of the pregnancy. The only thing is I'm getting tired of anticipating the baby's arrival, December should just come so I can see this little being jumping around inside me.
I can't wait to start shopping too. I'm sure I'll be arranging and rearranging baby's things everytime smiley
Hope you and LO are doing great?

Baby's Sex is xx... edd is13th
December be looking like a decade's time...it should really come and go o.
I wish us all safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 2:33am On Aug 15, 2021
BA!
Delivered yesterday the 14th of August.
I and baby are doing very well. smiley

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 6:36am On Aug 15, 2021
BabyAvo:
We didn't check the gender. We decided to make it a surprise.
My EDD IS DECEMBER 25.

Alright. Gender and edd noted.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 6:37am On Aug 15, 2021
Firstlady001:

Cappo, gender is XY
Noted.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 6:37am On Aug 15, 2021
exquizit:

Baby's Sex is xx... edd is13th
December be looking like a decade's time...it should really come and go o.
I wish us all safe delivery.

Amen. Gender and edd noted.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2021
Congrats mama. Trust you and baby are doing great. August mamas have been giving it to us almost on a daily basis.
Please I know it's not easy for you all but help us with B.S abeg
VannywealthDesi:
BA!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2021
Happy Sunday all.
This journey looking like doesn't wanna end . cry baby vexing and kicking so had as if he wanna puncture the tummy to come out.
Can't wait to have my bouncing boy grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
clems88:
Happy Sunday all.
This journey looking like doesn't wanna end . cry baby vexing and kicking so had as if he wanna puncture the tummy to come out.
Can't wait to have my bouncing boy grin

September is almost here, may Almighty God make it easy for us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fragrant(f): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oliran:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oliran:

Amen o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wandeykul(f): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Krystalluv:

Alright. Gender and edd noted.
Good evening cappo, gender is XY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fola90: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
B.S Alert !

I'm not good at telling stories but help me to manage this one kiss

My first two children are girls so getting pregnant for a third time was intentional cos I was working towards having a son as a third so I was using the ovulation method calculation, tried it for like four months but no show,but at the fifth month of trying like this , I missed my period and started telling God I wanted a son. Two weeks after the bfp ,that was how hubby lost his job, I was like e don be. I was sad, and felt betrayed for no reason. Was already thinking of taking the baby out, something I have never done before, hubby was against it so I decided to keep the baby and continued praying and working hard. That was how I went for scan at 10 weeks and was told I was having twins, I didn't believe it, was scared of everything especially finance aspect, two days later I started bleeding and lost one of my babies, I was sad all over again. Even when there was no strength, I worked hard cos I didn't want to see my hubby down .

My pregnancy journey wasn't so smooth, for the first trimester, I was neuseated all through, spitting but didn't throw up except very few times I forced my self to . Then I had a horrible skin tone from head to toe, my body was full on acne, it was horrible. I started feeling oh God this baby is stealing my beauty.
Second trimester was laziness and tiredness but I still worked hard, had no choice. I also ate like crazy, I couldn't tolerate room temperature water, it must be very cold. Loved lemon drinks alot. At the end of second trimester, waist pain and pelvic pain started.

Third trimester, pelvic pain worsen, that I thought I wouldn't even get to full term. I stopped working at 36weeks, cos I was tired and had pains here and there and I was already very heavy. Fast forward to 38 weeks, was already expecting baby but no show, 39 weeks no show, 40 weeks no show. I was like oh God who did I offend. I did everything possible, from nipple stimulation with pump, to stairs to pineapple, yet no show, but all through from 38 weeks I was having on and off contractions or Maybe Braxton Hicks I dunno.

So on Thursday night , I started feeling contractions but not consistent, had like 1hour interval,30 mins,10 minutes, back to 1hour, then 8 mins, it wasn't consistent but it was painful, went to wee and saw little blood mix in discharge. Then on Friday morning the contractions continued. I left for the hospital around past 1pm, I was checked and was already 5cm dilated. I was like oh wow,the pains I had were real contractions but I don't know why I wasn't sure, maybe cos it wasn't as painful as expected. In all, I had my third baby girl past 3pm on Friday morning. The pains from contractions wasn't so horrible but the pushing stage ,oh my God , my bum still hurts, I pushed and pushed and pushed, let me just say my baby came out after like 10 pushes, there was cord round her neck, and she pulled on her way out, To God be the Glory, my baby made it ,the cord was cut and my baby was placed on me to pray for her. Even though I wanted a son and hubby too but you need to see my daughter, she is the prettiest of all wink
She weighed 4kg.
I got tears , I was given an injection that didn't have any effect. I screamed the hospital down till the finished stitching me up.

So that is the end of my story.
Thanks and God bless you all as I sign out and hang boot .But I will still be here to read B.A and B.S .

Cappo Howyeh

60 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
[quote author=Fola90 post=104826853]B.S Alert !

I'm not good at telling stories but help me to ma

Congratulations mama. More testimonies

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fola90:
B.S Alert !

So that is the end of my story.
Thanks and God bless you all as I sign out and hang boot .But I will still be here to read B.A and B.S .

Cappo Howyeh
Thank God for everything

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciousgirl20(f): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Good evening everyone, been a silent reader.... Have been TTC 2years n 6months,...God has done it.
I just found out I'm 4weeks pregnant but no sign at all,I only missed my period and decided to test thru strip n blood..
But no sign of been pregnant,
Is it normal please,I'm worried,it's my 1st time? Pls answer me

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nykeeola:
B.A
To the glory of God I gave birth to my BBG yesterday, 11th August.
Cc: Cappo Howyel
Safe deliveries to all

Congratulations mama! We welcome your baby girl to the world.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
prettmum:
it has disappeared, still waiting if it will reappear, at least food taste better now...I'm a STM ....TEAMFEB ROCKS
CONGRATULATIONS to all mamas that has delivered and safe delivery to us all

I told you it will soon disappear cheesy
Enjoy your food ojare. We rock for real
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
FlowerGirl040:

Oh my God! I'm so sad to hear this cry.
Words fail me to console you right now, but I'm very sure that you will have a baby that will suckle your breast and call you mummy soonest. Please see if you can work with your doctor to see if it's something that can be prevented from happening again.
Please be strong. You will surely smile again.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Graciousgirl20:
Good evening everyone, been a silent reader.... Have been TTC 2years n 6months,...God has done it.
I just found out I'm 4weeks pregnant but no sign at all,I only missed my period and decided to test thru strip n blood..
But no sign of been pregnant,
Is it normal please,I'm worried,it's my 1st time? Pls answer me
Congratulations mama...it's normal, maybe because it's still early from 6 weeks u might start seeing signs..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
MamaOO:
Part 3

Thank you so much for the interesting BS. Wow! Congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
VannywealthDesi:
BA!

Congrats my former cappo. God bless your new baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fola90:
B.S Alert !

Cappo Howyeh
Thank you mama for the BS. God bless you real good

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciousgirl20(f): 8:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Thank you ma, tho have been restless

Congratulations mama...it's normal, maybe because it's still early from 6 weeks u might start seeing signs..[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2021
I am so depressed cry cry cry I can't sleep again. I need someone to talk to cry cry cry cry cry cry cry my heart and eyes are heavy cry cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumy16: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
I am so depressed cry cry cry I can't sleep again. I need someone to talk to cry cry cry cry cry cry cry my heart and eyes are heavy cry cry cry cry
am so sorry sis.. just try and couple yourself though it's not easy but I believe God will definitely listen to your cry and double it for you, be expecting tripplet this year by the special grace of God...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2021
wandeykul:
Good evening cappo, gender is XY
Alright mama. Noted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6229) (6230) (6231) (6232) (6233) (6234) (6235) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Enasdan(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.