Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127039 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6230) (6231) (6232) (6233) (6234) (6235) (6236) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2021
jumy16:

The heaviness on my VG area is getting too much, can't walk for long, it will looks as if something want to come of my VG..

Am also confused, the last time I saw my prioud. That's Jan. It's just one day...can it be implantation bleeding..

The heaviness may as a result of your baby in the cephalic position meaning your baby's head is now in the pelvic area. You may have to google and read more on implantation bleeding.

Let's wait for other sabi mamas to contribute on the question.

lady25:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Same here...Hubby laughs at the systematic approach I use in getting out of bed because I have to first roll to the edge, bring down my legs and let out a sound while sitting up. I am still very agile, I pick things that fall to the ground but I can't stand for long.

I am sure if baby turns out to a boy, he wouldn't mind wearing the girly clothes mummy bought wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruit4me: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
I am so depressed cry cry cry I can't sleep again. I need someone to talk to cry cry cry cry cry cry cry my heart and eyes are heavy cry cry cry cry
sis I’m so sorry plss u have to be strong plsss. cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2021
Oliran:

Sorry ma'am, I did my PCV 2 days ago and it was 26.6. I remember having low PCV during my first too, I was with my mum then, so she got someone to help her pluck one leave, I don't know the English name but it's called Ewe Eje in Yoruba which means blood leaf literally, she cooked with water and it was so red, I added milk whenever I want to drink it, it turns purple after adding milk.

She also prepared one vegetable then, it's called "efo Igbo" I don't know the English name too.

So I got someone to help me get the Ewe Eje and I prepared it yesterday.
I heard water leaf is very good too, I cooked water leaf with enough offals with plenty liver( it's very good too)

You can try and get them if it's available around you, let's do that religiously for a week and see.

So I did my PCV yesterday and it has gone up to 34. Another thing I did while using Ewe Eje is taking Tot'Hema, it was prescribed by my doctor 2 weeks ago, I used it morning and night, though I didn't use it religiously as the drug was somehow scarce.

Cc Nzlove, wassup with you ma'am, have you checked again?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyajelili(f): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
I am so depressed cry cry cry I can't sleep again. I need someone to talk to cry cry cry cry cry cry cry my heart and eyes are heavy cry cry cry cry
Sent you a DM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
I have been sick for the past one week. But I lost my baby today again... After I was happy i have had a replacement when I lost my 4 weeks old baby December last year. I can't just stop the tears right now. God why me cry cry cry

Gosh am sorry sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
MamaOO:
Part 3

Congrats ma, your really a story teller
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fola90:
B.S Alert !

I'm not good at telling stories but help me to manage this one kiss

My first two children are girls so getting pregnant for a third time was intentional cos I was working towards having a son as a third so I was using the ovulation method calculation, tried it for like four months but no show,but at the fifth month of trying like this , I missed my period and started telling God I wanted a son. Two weeks after the bfp ,that was how hubby lost his job, I was like e don be. I was sad, and felt betrayed for no reason. Was already thinking of taking the baby out, something I have never done before, hubby was against it so I decided to keep the baby and continued praying and working hard. That was how I went for scan at 10 weeks and was told I was having twins, I didn't believe it, was scared of everything especially finance aspect, two days later I started bleeding and lost one of my babies, I was sad all over again. Even when there was no strength, I worked hard cos I didn't want to see my hubby down .

My pregnancy journey wasn't so smooth, for the first trimester, I was neuseated all through, spitting but didn't throw up except very few times I forced my self to . Then I had a horrible skin tone from head to toe, my body was full on acne, it was horrible. I started feeling oh God this baby is stealing my beauty.
Second trimester was laziness and tiredness but I still worked hard, had no choice. I also ate like crazy, I couldn't tolerate room temperature water, it must be very cold. Loved lemon drinks alot. At the end of second trimester, waist pain and pelvic pain started.

Third trimester, pelvic pain worsen, that I thought I wouldn't even get to full term. I stopped working at 36weeks, cos I was tired and had pains here and there and I was already very heavy. Fast forward to 38 weeks, was already expecting baby but no show, 39 weeks no show, 40 weeks no show. I was like oh God who did I offend. I did everything possible, from nipple stimulation with pump, to stairs to pineapple, yet no show, but all through from 38 weeks I was having on and off contractions or Maybe Braxton Hicks I dunno.

So on Thursday night , I started feeling contractions but not consistent, had like 1hour interval,30 mins,10 minutes, back to 1hour, then 8 mins, it wasn't consistent but it was painful, went to wee and saw little blood mix in discharge. Then on Friday morning the contractions continued. I left for the hospital around past 1pm, I was checked and was already 5cm dilated. I was like oh wow,the pains I had were real contractions but I don't know why I wasn't sure, maybe cos it wasn't as painful as expected. In all, I had my third baby girl past 3pm on Friday morning. The pains from contractions wasn't so horrible but the pushing stage ,oh my God , my bum still hurts, I pushed and pushed and pushed, let me just say my baby came out after like 10 pushes, there was cord round her neck, and she pulled on her way out, To God be the Glory, my baby made it ,the cord was cut and my baby was placed on me to pray for her. Even though I wanted a son and hubby too but you need to see my daughter, she is the prettiest of all wink
She weighed 4kg.
I got tears , I was given an injection that didn't have any effect. I screamed the hospital down till the finished stitching me up.

So that is the end of my story.
Thanks and God bless you all as I sign out and hang boot .But I will still be here to read B.A and B.S .

Cappo Howyeh

Nawa o 10 pushes grin, is one thing to dilate to 10cm, then you push and sometimes with tears and then get sewn up. God Abeg o. Your BS came with challenges and you overcame them all. Congrats to you and welcome home princess

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
Congratulations to our mamas who passed through the Favour room and came out triumphantly..

To the rest of us who are still in the journey, we shall not end half way, we shall all carry to term and behold our beautiful babies in Jesus name.. Amen!!

Where are the January mamas? We are dulling o
Pls January mamas should reply to this call let’s get to know ourselves.. we are too quiet jareh!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautyuche: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Good Morning Mama in the house. It is called morning sickness why am i sick all day. what can I do to minimize this . It wasnt like this with my first. Now i feel like a jjc.

Please help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Iyajelili:

Sent you a DM
My dear, this means a lot to me. My email is having issues, I will sort it out real soon and get to you. Thank you so much cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyajelili(f): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
My dear, this means a lot to me. My email is having issues, I will sort it out real soon and get to you. Thank you so much cry cry cry
Alright. God is your strength sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luuvlly: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Good afternoon mama. Pls who has been treated with another pain medicine other than paracetamol before. I am currently 13 weeks gone.

I am having terrible general body pain and muscle ache. I do use tr*madol, muscle relaxant (valium) or amitripline before due to the fact that I have endometriosis and other painful health stuff. I had to stop those drugs when I got pregnant ( which I never believe I could or it could happen this soon after gotten married) and couldn't access my former Dr because I got married and moved to another state.

The private hospital I'm attending now only gave paracetamol, treated for malaria, which is not touching the pain at all. I have been crying my eyes out. Any suggestions from anyone so I can probably mention it to this new Dr. Help a depressed soul. Sorry for the long post. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bilsworld61: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
semisola:
Congratulations to our mamas who passed through the Favour room and came out triumphantly..

To the rest of us who are still in the journey, we shall not end half way, we shall all carry to term and behold our beautiful babies in Jesus name.. Amen!!

Pls January mamas should reply to this call let’s get to know ourselves.. we are too quiet jareh!
[color=#006600][/color]
Present o....been wondering if we will ever have a team January ....pls team January,let's get to know ourselves.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bilsworld61: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
semisola:

Present o....been wondering if we will ever have a team January ....pls team January,let's get to know ourselves.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fola90:
B.S Alert !
So that is the end of my story.
Thanks and God bless you all as I sign out and hang boot .But I will still be here to read B.A and B.S .
Cappo Howyeh
Wow!
10pushes no be joke o. cheesy
Udoh mama.
Congratulations.
May she be a source of great blessings to the family.
***Congratulations ma"am Vannywealthdesi.
May baby' arrival usher in good fortunes into the family. Amen!

August Mamas that have put to bed, please kindly drop BS. wink
I know am not being a good cappo (leader), but pls pardon me. grin
We just got discharged ystd noon.
KK' jaundice test value came out high, (on d day we were supposed to be discharged) so we had to stay back for phototherapy.
We r home & settled now, & we r doing just fine.
BS loading. wink
***To other waddling mamas, may it be easy for you all!
Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawrygal(f): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Howyeh:

Wow!
10pushes no be joke o. cheesy
Udoh mama.
Congratulations.
May she be a source of great blessings to the family.
***Congratulations ma"am Vannywealthdesi.
May baby' arrival usher in good fortunes into the family. Amen!

August Mamas that have put to bed, please kindly drop BS. wink
I know am not being a good cappo (leader), but pls pardon me. grin
We just got discharged ystd noon.
KK' jaundice test value came out high, (on d day we were supposed to be discharged) so we had to stay back for phototherapy.
We r home & settled now, & we r doing just fine.
BS loading. wink
***To other waddling mamas, may it be easy for you all!
Amen!
Congratulations to you my Cappo.
Still waiting for show to show face o. But doc said if labor didn't come up naturally before 40weeks. I will be induced at 40 weeks.
I pray for labour to commence naturally because my first baby ,I was induced at 41 weeks which resulted in serious bleeding after delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstgirl: 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
For your beauty products. Order using the link below and thank me later.
https://www.beauficial.com?sca_ref=1001153.k1YZmfES2G
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
luuvlly:
Good afternoon mama. Pls who has been treated with another pain medicine other than paracetamol before. I am currently 13 weeks gone.

I am having terrible general body pain and muscle ache. I do use tr*madol, muscle relaxant (valium) or amitripline before due to the fact that I have endometriosis and other painful health stuff. I had to stop those drugs when I got pregnant ( which I never believe I could or it could happen this soon after gotten married) and couldn't access my former Dr because I got married and moved to another state.

The private hospital I'm attending now only gave paracetamol, treated for malaria, which is not touching the pain at all. I have been crying my eyes out. Any suggestions from anyone so I can probably mention it to this new Dr. Help a depressed soul. Sorry for the long post. Thanks.

My dear,sorry about the pain.
Talking from experience,you can't use amitriptyline or tramadol now because of the baby.
You can only use the Valium . Maybe just at night so you can sleep better and since you will have to be busy or work during the day.

Still discuss with ur doctor.

Please and please,don't try to take the amitriptyline or tramadol.
Also I believe the reason y the pains are much now is that the uterus is trying to come up. Hopefully the pains will reduce once it is way up and left the pelvic region. All the best my dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cecegorgeous(f): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=MumIbeji post=104420449][/b]TEAM NOVEMBER[b]

ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST

S/N....Moniker....EDD.....Gender
1. Sweetyie......... 6th
2. Toke21................11th
3. Wifeysist...........27th........ XX
4. mumibeji.............19th
5. Exceldamsel........
6. Onyinyechika08.....19th
7. Blackfinegirl.........
8. greatlinda...............28th
9. GreatGodwins.........20th
10. Kinado...................27th
11. Hanzee................. 13th........XY
12. Victoriouswoman....22nd
13. Lipsync.....................5th
14. Nnetriplet................. 20th......XY
15. Alooone..............

Fellow teamies how are we doing? We are getting closer to November **inserts dancing emoji**
Hope we have started shopping?
If you've checked for Lo's gender please kindly let me know, so it can be updated. It is well with us all.
May God make it easy for us.

#Teamsafedelivery
#Teamswiftdelivery
#Teammother&babyalive
Due ending of November but I have been finding it difficult eating after 6pm which can leaad to constipation sometimes I had to throw up. I have been taking antacid but am tried of it, is there anything I take to prevent it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luuvlly: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bennytwin:

My dear,sorry about the pain.
Talking from experience,you can't use amitriptyline or tramadol now because of the baby.
You can only use the Valium . Maybe just at night so you can sleep better and since you will have to be busy or work during the day.

Still discuss with ur doctor.

Please and please,don't try to take the amitriptyline or tramadol.
Also I believe the reason y the pains are much now is that the uterus is trying to come up. Hopefully the pains will reduce once it is way up and left the pelvic region. All the best my dear.
Thanks so much. I really appreciate. I will definitely mention the valium drug to him if he can prescribe it for me, it will definitely help. The pain is so much. I pray God will see us through. Thanks once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2021
semisola:

We're here o. I'm so happy and grateful to God for scaling through the first trimester as I had a near abortion due to hyperemesis gravidarum and now i don't remember that I'm preggy except for slight discomfort sometimes in my lower abdominal area.
Good morning Mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Glory be to God. At last baby opened leg for sex to be seen and it is an answer to my prayer. Am so excited. I went shopping last week and a day before the shopping,I went for scan but baby refused to open leg. I went for the shopping anyway since the woman that took said she only had chance that day. I bought some pink stuff with faith while others were neutral but I didn't buy many wears.
Hubby kept laughing at me and always asking if it's another boy and I would say then it's God's will. My second son dreamt that I gave birth to a girl and God did it.
Cc: Krystalluv,gender is XX.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyajelili(f): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
dunnybaby:
Glory be to God. At last baby opened leg for sex to be seen and it is an answer to my prayer. Am so excited. I went shopping last week and a day before the shopping,I went for scan but baby refused to open leg. I went for the shopping anyway since the woman that took said she only had chance that day. I bought some pink stuff with faith while others were neutral but I didn't buy many wears.
Hubby kept laughing at me and always asking if it's another boy and I would say then it's God's will. My second son dreamt that I gave birth to a girl and God did it.
Cc: Krystalluv,gender is XX.
Congratulations mama! You shall carry to term
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Esthered:

We're here o. I'm so happy and grateful to God for scaling through the first trimester as I had a near abortion due to hyperemesis gravidarum and now i don't remember that I'm preggy except for slight discomfort sometimes in my lower abdominal area.
Good morning Mamas.

Chai
It’s well my dear
My first trimester was easy, just one week of frequent nausea..

This second trimester no be small honey moon o, me I am just waiting for my bump to come out.

Will be going for gender scan in two weeks time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
bilsworld61:

My dear, we are just dulling
Let me compile our names..

How is second trimester treating you? Are you a ftm?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hamzashaf99
semisola
Esthered
RhemaDavids
Blisworld61

Pls mention your due date for January Mamas..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ji
Iyajelili:

Sent you a DM
I have fix it. I sent you a mail. cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Graciousgirl20:
Good evening everyone, been a silent reader.... Have been TTC 2years n 6months,...God has done it.
I just found out I'm 4weeks pregnant but no sign at all,I only missed my period and decided to test thru strip n blood..
But no sign of been pregnant,
Is it normal please,I'm worried,it's my 1st time? Pls answer me
Congratulations! Worry not. It's normal. I was pregnant with Twins with Zero symptoms at the early stage, in fact I had to go take Beta HCG test to convince myself even though my Dr assured me that being without symptoms is normal. Pregnancy symptoms kicked in late for me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bilsworld61: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
semisola:

My dear, we are just dulling
Let me compile our names..

How is second trimester treating you? Are you a ftm?

First trimester really dealt with me o....but this second trimester is better except for lower abdominal pain.
I am a stm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
harlygurl:
Thank you all for the messages, my milk has not been flowing since yesterday. I've massaged, cleaned and taken plenty pap but still the same. Baby is loosing interst already and I'm afraid that she's not feeding well. She's only taking water and little glucose. Can I hold on or buy baby food. I'm worried
A well fed and healthy baby is the best. Please buy baby formular while you continue working on / waiting for breastmilk to flow well. If you want to do exclusive, once your breastmilk comes in, then you stop the formula.

Things that have helped me with Breastmilk flow from best to the least
1. Bitterleaf Soup
2. Hot Cocoa Beverage (Milo, Bournvita etc
3. Pap
This plus drinking lots of water.

Other things you can try that has worked for some people: Palmwine, Oats, Lactation Cookies

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmommy: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Howyeh:
BA BA BA!
To God's glory only, I announce the arrival of baby KK.
August mamas, oya o...
Make we start to dey give dem back-back na tongue
Still recovering....
BS loading
Congratulations My Cappo! May God bless your Princess and may she bring lots of blessings and open doors to you and your husband. Did you use Subol eventually?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Iyajelili:

Congratulations mama! You shall carry to term

Amen. Thanks ma'am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6230) (6231) (6232) (6233) (6234) (6235) (6236) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.