Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152998 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6250) (6251) (6252) (6253) (6254) (6255) (6256) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
kokaiye:
Omo!!! Its like nobody wants to do cappo for preggy mamas for march .... I dont know how to do the cappo thingy but since nobody is showing... I will b acting cappo for team [/b]MARCH 2022.[b] until someone come up cs i tink na morning sickness dey hold una down lipsrsealed ... Team march 2022 mamas u r hereby welcm 2 submit ur names and EDD o kiss.. Thank you in advance cheesy... My name is kokaiye by d way grin, pls to meet u all kiss

Welcome oo, I don call team March tire
Edd March 22, I have 2 dates already but I will go with this
Happy bumping and safe delivery to us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
breeezefe:

My EDD is May 13, 2022

Congratulations. Happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Congratulations to all the mamas that have given birth to their Los. We thank God for safe delivery. To the beautiful mamas still bumping, it will surely end in praise wink kiss grin

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:05am On Sep 11, 2021
breeezefe:

Thank you so much Mama. I truly appreciate.

Remain blessed

You are always welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 6:10am On Sep 11, 2021
breeezefe:

My EDD is May 13, 2022

Ok, I don't think May mamas have set up their team, but don't worry, they will start that soon. Just keep coming online so that you will know when others start coming out too. The good thing about being in a team is that you get to share symptoms and progress with one another.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:31am On Sep 11, 2021
flawlesskayc:
Please mummies that had tear/episiotomy during delivery. Were u injected before stitching. That is, was d area numbed before it was stitched??
no
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:32am On Sep 11, 2021
breeezefe:
Goodafternoon Mamas.

I am soon-to-be first time mom.
My PT result came out positive early this morning and I am so excited to join this thread.

Please I will be needing your respected, experienced and professional advice. Thank You.

I reside in PH around Ozuoba. Please when and where can I register? And what should be the routines for me?

Thank You in Anticipation
congratulations, may you experience the joy of motherhood
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:37am On Sep 11, 2021
ojun50:
Please mums in the house
Pls recommend a good Fertility hospital for i and my wife in lagos here,

Mostly around ikeja. Oshodi. Iyana ipaja
Where is your location. Theses areas are broad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2021
TEAM SEPTEMBER
Team supernatural delivery
May Almighty God make the journey easy peasy for everyone. At the end of the journey there shall be NO Loss.

My wonderful teamies I'm sorry for going MIA, I have not had a good sleep since I put to bed, vigilante almost through the night., We were discharged on Wednesday Evening.

Please mention me when you drop your BA or BS.

1. Fabmummy....XY....EDD 6th ... DOB 04/09
2. oliran.... XX.... EDD 20th.. DOB.. 06/09
3. Nzlove....................20th
4. gratefulme40... 19th...XY....DOB.. 01/09
5. Esetim............ ....... 26th......XY
6. typicaltemi...EDD..11th...XY. DOB 21/08
7. vickynne.....12th....XY...DOB 04/09
8. purplerain...EDD..16th...XX.. DOB.. 31/08
9. flourish2021.......
10. AkaSugargurl...... 16th.....XX
11. hazel01..........20th.......XY
12. supernet4......20th
13. Godliness05......23rd.....XY
14. mumdee2..EDD 19th/20th...XX.. DOB 04/09
15. Deezou..EDD...2nd...XY.. DOB...02/09
16. clems88.......16th.......
17. Onyekatemi....29th....XX
18. fragrant...... 15th

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
I’m March but it’s too early to start adding…I will submit by oct nov
Alright welcome dear... Will await ur date as u wish... Happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Funky123:

Welcome oo, I don call team March tire
Edd March 22, I have 2 dates already but I will go with this
Happy bumping and safe delivery to us all
Amen my dear.... Same here but i guess everybody is still kinda busy one way or the other thou... They will turn up along u way sha... And welcome teamie grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2021
Team March
Team Divinely favoured
Team Supernatural delivery

Roll call for September.

NAMES............................................ EDD

1. ShutupareyouGOD..................... UNKNOWN
2. Marimaar..................................... 03/12
3. Funky123....,.................................03/22
4. kokaiye..........................................03/23

We thank God for how far He has brought us, we thank God 4 his grace and mercy upon us.... May his grace and mercy follow us everyday of our life, Amen.
May His Name be praised... Amen!!!

As we start our roll call today... may it continue like dat to d said date of our EDD... May we not experience miscarriage or preterm labour n may we not experience difficulties in delivering our babies and hear the cries of our babies insha Allah... May all preggy mamas in d whole world deliver their babies alive and healthy.. insha allah.. Ameen.

Fellow teamies how are we doing? I hope we are all doing okay and taking our prenatals as usual because prenatals are very important during this stage of our pregancy, pls dont joke with it.... Take enof fruit and veg 4 easy digestion to reduce constipation... We r blessed wit enof fruit and plenty vegs in Nigeria, so no excuses �.... pls do quick and send in ur name and EDD.
May God make it easy for us.... Ameen... Tnx in advance. Happy waddling

#Teamsafedelivery
#Teamswiftdelivery
#Teammother&babyalive

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojun50(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Mzflexydeeva:

Where is your location. Theses areas are broad
We stay around iyana ipaja lagos state

But if you know a better place please recommend
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2021
ojun50:
Please mums in the house
Pls recommend a good Fertility hospital for i and my wife in lagos here,

Mostly around ikeja. Oshodi. Iyana ipaja
Do you mean IVF clinics?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojun50(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Omojudy:

Do you mean IVF clinics?
Any that can help us with good treatment and why the delay.

Is been two years now of expecting
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2021
kokaiye:
Team March
Team Divinely favoured

Roll call for September.

1. ShutupareyouGOD.....................UNKNOWN
2. Funky123....,.................................03/22
3. kokaiye.......................................... 03/23

We thank God for how far He has brought us, we thank God 4 his grace and mercy upon us.... May his grace and mercy follow us everyday of our life, Amen.

As we start our roll call today... may it continue like dat to d said date of our EDD... May we not experience miscarriage or preterm labour n may we not experience difficulties in delivering our babies and hear the cries of our babies insha Allah... May all preggy mamas in d whole world deliver their babies alive and healthy.. insha allah.. Ameen.

Fellow teamies how are we doing? I hope we are all doing okay and taking our prenatals as usual because prenatals are very important during this stage of our pregancy, pls dont joke with it.... Take enof fruit and veg 4 easy digestion to reduce constipation... We r blessed wit enof fruit and plenty vegs in Nigeria, so no excuses �.... pls do quick and send in ur name and EDD.

#Teamsafedelivery
#Teamswiftdelivery
#Teammother&babyalive
Wow, class rep fits you well o... Amen to all the prayers ma.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2021
Good morning momma
Contact me for all your jumpo Ori products all at affordable prices
Wholesale and retail prices available
Location ibadan but I deliver Nationwide
WhatsApp 09030643664

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2021
I haven’t been able to take prenatal vitamin since 13 weeks and I’ve been feeling very guilty about it…I’ve been taking fruits to supplement…..the guilt is weighing on my but I can’t seem to swallow the tablets without throwing up…pls advice
kokaiye:
Team March
Team Divinely favoured

Roll call for September.

#Teamsafedelivery
#Teamswiftdelivery
#Teammother&babyalive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2021
It contains towel, tear free soap, essential oil, early Shea butter, black soap, balm, sponge...

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Perfect skin care kits for your adorables
5k only

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by endee1996(f): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hello wonderful mamas,it's my first time commenting here. Am just curious,is it really true that baby boys usually come from 40weeks while the girls come before 40?
Am 39 weeks gone and already tired.people keep saying it would reach 40 weeks plus since it's a boy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hazel01(f): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
endee1996:
Hello wonderful mamas,it's my first time commenting here. Am just curious,is it really true that baby boys usually come from 40weeks while the girls come before 40?
Am 39 weeks gone and already tired.people keep saying it would reach 40 weeks plus since it's a boy.
we are in the same boat....I will 39 weeks next week Monday...I started my 3 months leave since September 1....make the baby come jare make everybody dey ok.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peachbloom(f): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
I haven’t been able to take prenatal vitamin since 13 weeks and I’ve been feeling very guilty about it…I’ve been taking fruits to supplement…..the guilt is weighing on my but I can’t seem to swallow the tablets without throwing up…pls advice

Don't beat yourself up.
Take your pre natal vitamins as at when your stomach is receptive of food.
Consume enough fruits and vegetables to complement.
You will be good to go.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thankssssss
Peachbloom:

Don't beat yourself up.
Take your pre natal vitamins as at when your stomach is receptive of food.
Consume enough fruits and vegetables to complement.
You will be good to go.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by frances01: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hi team December moms hope we re all doing great.

Biko make una clear me for thia matter
I am 27weeks2days, EDD is 9th/11th Dec.
A FTM, i don't know if my baby is kicking or not, but for sure i know it moves, when am i suppose to feel the kick, or is it that i ve not been able to differentiate kicks from movement.
My last antenantal Dr told me is kicking because when he listen to the hrt beat he felt the kick.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
kokaiye:
Team March
Team Divinely favoured

Roll call for September.

#Teamsafedelivery
#Teamswiftdelivery
#Teammother&babyalive
Welldone captain.
March 12th. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pardon my manners please, thank you all for your wishes and prayers, I see all the mentions. May Almighty God make it easy for everyone, there shall be no loss by God's grace.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 1:37am On Sep 12, 2021
kokaiye:
Team March
Team Divinely favoured

Roll call for September.

#Teamsafedelivery
#Teamswiftdelivery
#Teammother&babyalive

Thanks for adding us o, am Doing great, second trimester and I just register last week for antenatal,I always forget prenatal maybe I will set a reminder for it, may God have mercy on me
Safe delivery to us all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Omakraid:

Wow, class rep fits you well o... Amen to all the prayers ma.
Oh wow!!! Really??!!! Tnk u ooo mama grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 5:06am On Sep 12, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
u said u havent b able to take ur prenatals since 13weeks, meaning u did take ur prenatals up to 12weeks which is very much okay... Normally, prenatals r suppose to b takin up to 12weeks which r d most important weeks that d baby needs the folate to build his/her nervous system, so mama u good... U can continue wit ur prenatals wen u feel like u cn take dem but nva stop takin dem cs u cn nva knw if ur body lack one or two vitamins that r very essential 4 baby use... But rem nva stop taking d greens wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 5:11am On Sep 12, 2021
marimaar:

Welldone captain.
March 12th. Thank you.
welcome on board to the team of divine favour teamie cheesy.... U definitely gonna enjoy d ride cool

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hollerbaby: 5:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Exact same scenario as me rainbow baby , EDD 16th September,, ELCS on the 31th August and she a girl too. May God preserve us all in Jesus name. Congratulations

purplerain:
Birth Alert,

We welcomed our rainbow baby yesterday, 2.5 weeks earlier than due date. She decided to have mercy on me and came early smiley

EDD: September 16,
Date of birth: August 31.

Mama and baby are doing well.

CC: Oliran, Cappo, I have ported o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6250) (6251) (6252) (6253) (6254) (6255) (6256) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.