Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161189 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6433) (6434) (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
kokaiye:
grin grin grin grin storage kwa??!!!! grin grin .. Asin ehn, i stil dont gt y people buy dt heavy tin dt occupy too much space.
to show off when people come and greet baby grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
gracygem100:

Present Cappo, we r doing fine, thanks for checking up on us
I'm glad you both are doing fine. Happy waddling mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
Omakraid:

Please go and buy my baby's bath and Diapers, stop looking for cot that you will end up using as storage.. A neighbour wanted to dash me hers to relive her load, i rejected it sharperly cos me sef I no want load
I do initial gragra for diaper when I was 16weeks only for people around me to start asking if it was size 1 or 2 or 3 that I bought. I confuse o so I no buy diaper again.
I no dey buy cot sef(60k for what now? My bride price no pass like that now).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
Expectantmom:

March roll call
yes capo. Please update d sex as XX and May 21. I’m fine and enduring all pregnancy symptoms as it comes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
GracieN:

Present my able Cappo...
Thanks for answering roll call. Wishing you and LO healthy pregnancy journey.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
MamaDG:
yes capo. Please update d sex as XX and May 21. I’m fine and enduring all pregnancy symptoms as it comes.
Ok mama, I'll update that now. Pele dear, it will end in praise and we shall all be congratulated soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dsnoni(f): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Expectantmom:

Thanks for answering roll call. Wishing you and LO healthy pregnancy journey.

I'm here as well o. It'll end in praise in Jesus name. But I'm tired is tired o cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Honeysweetest:
lmaooo, some one said baby wardrobe,�,I buy only hospital list,I bought baby bath when it was just 8k,I did not buy hanger,I spread where I spread my clothes, infact,I hardly use these baby bath set sef,I use put baby on laps,stay in bathroom,shikena, no let anything stress u.

I wo't even advise anyone to get expensive baby bath. My first baby used the one I bought for 22k for just a month and my son used it for just 9 days. Baby cot is as useless as useless itself because I can't be standing up frequently at night to breastfeed baby.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dsnoni:

I'm here as well o. It'll end in praise in Jesus name. But I'm tired is tired o cry
Pele mama. Remain small like this and we shall all celebrate.
BTW, are you a May mama? If yes, please provide your EDD and gender.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yinbridge: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
Expectantmom:

March roll call

M here o, roll call answered.
Thanks @mamaDG for helping out with tips on gbadada general hospital. I went and registered on Wednesday. DH went to donate blood today as requested.
Also pls I have a question, they asked us to do scan. My Edd from my LMP is 31st of May and m currently 27weeks. The new scan I did on Wednesday is saying 15th of May(29weeks). I don't understand which one is the accurate one to give birth. DH is even happy the thing is shifting cos his birthday is 21st of May and he wants a birthday mate.
What m I missing pls cos I don't understand
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Omakraid:

You mean you will have to buy back the blood your hubby donated shocked
Naso we see am. You buy ur blood type. Hubby’s donation is for the hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
Yinbridge:

Thanks @mamaDG for helping out with tips on gbadada general hospital. I went and registered on Wednesday. DH went to donate blood today as requested.
Also pls I have a question, they asked us to do scan. My Edd from my LMP is 31st of May and m currently 27weeks. The new scan I did on Wednesday is saying 15th of May(29weeks). I don't understand which one is the accurate one to give birth. DH is even happy the thing is shifting cos his birthday is 21st of May and he wants a birthday mate.
Calculate based on your LMP. That is what the doctor will request from you when u start ANC. Scan will keep giving u different dates.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:25am On Mar 04, 2022
Expectantmom:

I do initial gragra for diaper when I was 16weeks only for people around me to start asking if it was size 1 or 2 or 3 that I bought. I confuse o so I no buy diaper again.
I no dey buy cot sef(60k for what now? My bride price no pass like that now).
Lol, my own no even reach like that on top say they even returned it to hubby, lol.
On Diapers, just beside the size you'll see it Indicating weight in kg. Some diapers have their size 2 ranging from 3-6kg, size 3, 4-9kg. Don't be confused
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:29am On Mar 04, 2022
Yinbridge:

Scan dates are mostly based on baby size/weight. I once had a 2weeks earlier course like that but your best bet is your LMP +/- 2 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:30am On Mar 04, 2022
MamaDG:
Naso we see am. You buy ur blood type. Hubby’s donation is for the hospital
Toor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyfair: 4:12am On Mar 04, 2022
Expectantmom:

March roll call

Present cappo. We are doing well, by God's grace. Just the pelvic pain and to turn on the bed nko? Na work o. The heat sef these days is not helping matters. In all, we still thank God for everything.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 4:12am On Mar 04, 2022
Expectantmom:

March roll call
my able cappo, we are doing good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:53am On Mar 04, 2022
Omakraid:

Still not much difference in the price oo except you want to buy foreign
so... If i buy foreign ehn, it does diff job frm local... Abeg who foreign stuff help. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:55am On Mar 04, 2022
Omakraid:

My mum and I'll leave work early. My only problem is how to make EBF possible
EBF whole wrkin 4 naija....? Lol, just forget about it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:56am On Mar 04, 2022
Layormiii:
to show off when people come and greet baby grin grin
lol... Na Headache una dey give una sef oo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:11am On Mar 04, 2022
Hi mamas
Please can the hospital do anything about throwing up? Can't eat or drink anything for the past three days, everything comes down.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2022
Omakraid:

Lol, my own no even reach like that on top say they even returned it to hubby, lol.
On Diapers, just beside the size you'll see it Indicating weight in kg. Some diapers have their size 2 ranging from 3-6kg, size 3, 4-9kg. Don't be confused
I don throw am for one side jaree. I think it is 3kg to something, you know I'm FTM so I didn't know what to buy.
Thanks teamie for your contributions on here. I must say for a FTM, you work and still active on this thread you're a strong woman.
Safe delivery to us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2022
ladyfair:

Present cappo. We are doing well, by God's grace. Just the pelvic pain and to turn on the bed nko? Na work o. The heat sef these days is not helping matters. In all, we still thank God for everything.
You just described me mama. I've had the pelvic pain since 16 or 17weeks and it's getting serious now. The heat nko? Just forget that one.
Pele mama, it will end in praise for us all and people will celebrate with us soon.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2022
Mandela89:
my able cappo, we are doing good
I'm happy to hear that mama. Happy waddling
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2022
kokaiye:
so... If i buy foreign ehn, it does diff job frm local... Abeg who foreign stuff help. grin
Its personal preference anyway. There are some stuffs I’ll be so stingy with and there are some I wouldn’t mind spending money on for the love I have for my baby. It’s choice. Laslas na give away or to resell when u are done with it but the fulfillment is the koko �.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 8:21am On Mar 04, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Hi mamas
Please can the hospital do anything about throwing up? Can't eat or drink anything for the past three days, everything comes down.
someone I know was given a drug that should reduce the throwing up at FMC in Lagos here. It worked for a while before she was later admitted and placed on drip cos hers was so severe. Just visit your hospital and lay your complaint

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2022
mzMerci:
If u’re less than 30weeks, u don’t have to bother about placenta location for now cos it will still migrate. There will be a definitive location usually from 30weeks upward. I had that darkish brown discharge too and my doctor put me on adequate bed rest. It stopped itself by the next day. Just repeat ur scan to be sure baby is fine.

Thank you mama, I'll be registering for antenatal next week. Maybe I'll redo a scan, tho I'm still spotting , and still on bedrest, but i believe LO is okay. What God cannot do, does not exist

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2022
July cappo i never see roll call o, abi i don miss am?

I don't even know my team mates, kindly post mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2022
kokaiye:
EBF whole wrkin 4 naija....? Lol, just forget about it.
Toor, it is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2022
Expectantmom:

I don throw am for one side jaree. I think it is 3kg to something, you know I'm FTM so I didn't know what to buy.
Thanks teamie for your contributions on here. I must say for a FTM, you work and still active on this thread you're a strong woman.
Safe delivery to us all
To keep body and soul together what will I do? It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2022
Expectantmom:

You just described me mama. I've had the pelvic pain since 16 or 17weeks and it's getting serious now. The heat nko? Just forget that one.
Pele mama, it will end in praise for us all and people will celebrate with us soon.
Is the pelvic pain same as pain in the groin area? Turning and getting out of bed is hard work.
Don't even mention the heat, through out last night till this morning, breeze did not blow. Me I'm praying to port ooo cheesy, the earlier the better cos leave is 1 month at my place of work

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2022
Omakraid:

Mama, my sickness starts with those prenatals and I don't want pcv to go too low, last time it was 30.
Thanks for the response ma
Same here. I'm thinking of using 'hospital too far leaf' for boosting PCV but could not find how to use it on this thread.

Please who knows how to do so?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6433) (6434) (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ekabobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.