Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8128649 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) (6441) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Towerofgrace:

Okay now, na to report them to ministry of Labour, those ones will call them straight to order. I will just inform them anonymously na for my time them go stop that nonsense if it is me, haba that's modern day slavery na, the law even states minimum half month salary for those 3 months so if it salary that is doing them pay half but let the woman heal physically and mentally first to be productive when she resumes work, how will she even concentrate and take care of other people's children when she is distracted by taking care of her own fa, i mean she is just getting a hang of being a new mum and understanding her new born fa!

This matter just dey upset me 1 month kee!!! shocked some epistomy just dey heal oo, some lochia never even end shocked shocked ha Lord women are trying oo

Seriously it's annoying..at a point I felt like my sister should just quit the job.. some things are not just right...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciousking: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hello Mama in the house
Im finally pregnant after TTC for 11 months i will need lot of help in the house as nairaland as been a place where i come to for help.
presently no symptom.
i have been having a serious tooth ache due to my upper wisdom tooth with no matching tooth down causing me to chew my gum, the dentist said the only solution is to remove it. i dont know if it is safe during early pergnancy since i will be giving injection and drugs for it thou the dentist said it is safe but i will like to know from the house if it is safe. Thanks.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
BA #team March....baby arrived yesterday. Birth weight 3.2 kg .. I opted for Cs at almost close to being fully dilated.... I dunno what it was but I kept shouting C's...mum and mum in law are still mad at me for it . In fact I started feeling bad about it especially with the harder recovery process . Full bs to come later. Baby swallowed meconium and didn't cry after he came out till doctor removed it Asides the guilt im feeling for opting for Cs when there was no need for it, we r fine

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
BA #team March....baby arrived yesterday. Birth weight 3.2 kg .. I opted for Cs at almost close to being fully dilated.... I dunno what it was but I kept shouting C's...mum and mum in law are still mad at me for it . In fact I started feeling bad about it especially with the harder recovery process . Full bs to come later. Baby swallowed meconium and didn't cry after he came out till doctor removed it Asides the guilt im feeling for opting for Cs when there was no need for it, we r fine

Congratulations, look above the doubt and see your blessings. A happy delivery is one where the baby and mother is doing well. Congratulations in your healthy delivery.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Honeysweetest:
you did a good job, I respect the work oo,cus I can't�,too lazy to be doing all these roll calling. God bless all February Mama's,. Ndi March congratulations is only what I want to see.

Thank you too!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
I was just thinking of you, wondering if all was well.

My dear, don't worry yourself about that thing jare. You don't know whatever unknown God helped you to avoid by opting for CS, just thank Him and be happy. All that matters is that you and baby are good and healthy.

Congratulations. May this be the start of more blessings for you and your family.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:

yayyy!!!

congratulations teamie, thank God for His mercies, babe pls don't feel any guilt ooo, baby already swallowed meconium even with the CS and you hadn't gotten fully dilated not to talk of pushing so imagine what could have happened if you didn't have the CS when you did, sis i would say that was divine direction ooo, stop feeling guilty you avoided a lot of things that could have gone wrong.

Congratulations once again sis, may he be all that you prayed for and more

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sewasaunt(f): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Graciousking:
Hello Mama in the house
Im finally pregnant after TTC for 11 months i will need lot of help in the house as nairaland as been a place where i come to for help.
presently no symptom.
the dentist said it is safe but i will lik

Congrats Mama grin.

For the tooth extraction, yes it is safe in pregnancy.

We do extractions for pregnant women but you can only take Paracetamol and no strong painkiller after the procedure(no panadol, no ibuprofen or diclofenac).

Flagyl and Amoxyl are the routine antibiotics and are safe in pregnancy but under no condition should you take tetracycline.

You can read more about it online.

Also check all drugs online before you use them and make sure you go to a good dental clinic.

Please let me know if you have any other question.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mjblinks(f): 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mummytoo:
Hello mummies

After 3yrs of TTC im finally pregnant with my first baby, I'm in my first trimester

Mummies in d house should get ready o, coz I have plenty of questions to ask

Morning sickness is still present, some odours are killing me but all the same I'm the happiest person on earth

Praise the Lord

Congratulations mama you shall carry to term and deliver safely.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sewasaunt(f): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mummytoo:

I was thinking I could buy "pregnacare"

Pls suggest

You can also take it along with folic acid ma'am.

There are mixed reviews about Pregnancy multivitamins but I think it's just better and safer to take them, especially if you can't eat well due to severe nausea and vomiting and they also make up for inadequate calcium, vitamins and co from our diet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:

I have come to accept some things that we don't understand as divine intervention.

Honey, don't sweat it at all!
You are fine,baby is fine! That is enough.

Trust me when I say God is always,always involved in our affairs even when we don't know that.

For ur healing,be calm and accept all pampering if given. Don't try to overdo or act super woman.lol
Take diclofenac SR morning and night unfailingly to aid with any pains. Before 2 weeks trust me,u will be much better.

Kisses to the little one!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:

Wow

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thank you all FAMS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
Congratulations to you and please look beyond the guilt. Mother and baby alive is the key

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
Graciousking:
Hello Mama in the house
presently no symptom.
i have been having a serious tooth ache due to my upper wisdom tooth with no matching tooth down causing me to chew my gum, the dentist said the only solution is to remove it. i dont know if it is safe during early pergnancy since i will be giving injection and drugs for it thou the dentist said it is safe but i will like to know from the house if it is safe. Thanks.
Congratulations to you, May you carry to term in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Expectantmom:

March roll call

Present able cappo. Besides the occasional swelling of feet, We're very fine. Thanks for checking up on us n force good work you're doing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mysamuels: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Layormiii:
XY don dey win for our group oo grin
Amen to your prayers mama.
About the legs, I will complain in my next ANC thanks mama.
For the buy buy, I carry 80k go market for the first shopping and I never even buy half. First time mother oo. E no easy , just thankful my sister gave me some of her baby stuffs like mattress, rocker, bath set etc, if not where I for start?
I have a medium water flask at home, I say okay lemme buy a bigger one and add, as I hear 16k I just drop am fes.. lol nawa. Now am thinking if just using the one I have already.

June mamas no dey reply roll call, imagine just three of us since the roll call o, una no dey ginger me like other group abeg grin

Omo things are expensive o, what helped me is the fact that I'm a third time mom but hubby still wants to go all out been that we are having a boy this time, I will advice you buy the essentials first, then when baby comes you can then buy what you really need, you can go with the flask you have because you might not even stay long in the hospital, I have never really needed a big flask.
As for the swollen legs I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but yea complain at your next appointment.

June mamas come out o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
Omakraid:

Toor, it is well

I'm just wondering if buying block/ice pack n putting inside a cooler could at least preserve the breastmilk till you close from work.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Uririandme:

I'm just wondering if buying block/ice pack n putting inside a cooler could at least preserve the breastmilk till you close from work.
Wow, thank you for this idea ma. Thanks a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Towerofgrace:

Thank you Sis, will check for it, this even looks like the normal ones they sell 15k above
I'm sure it only looks like it but its not... If you stay close to ikotun, there's a baby shop there where you can get varieties. Her details below, you can go there yourself

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Uririandme:

Present able cappo. Besides the occasional swelling of feet, We're very fine. Thanks for checking up on us n force good work you're doing.
I'm glad to hear that. We shall all rejoice in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by koksy(f): 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
Goodevening Mums

Pls can someone recommend a very GOOD hospital for antenatal and delivery in Abuja..can be government or private...
I dont mean good in terms of having a big structure..but in actually being competent with highly qualified staff
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
One sided groin pain and muscle pull is showing me hot pepper. It’s really pushing me to tears
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
Graciousking:
Hello Mama in the house
presently no symptom.
Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mummytoo:
Hello mummies

After 3yrs of TTC im finally pregnant with my first baby, I'm in my first trimester

Praise the Lord
Big congratulations to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
Congratulations ma.
Most importantly, mama and baby are fine kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mummytoo:

I was thinking I could buy "pregnacare"

Pls suggest
u can b using pregnacare with folic acid... Thou pregnacare hv all d vitamins u nid but d iron n folic acid in it isnt up to d standard unit dt ur griwin baby needs to develop... To b on d safe side.... Use both folic n pregnacare togeda.... Congratulations!!! (〜^∇^)〜

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Towerofgrace:

Okay now, na to report them to ministry of Labour, those ones will call them straight to order. I will just inform them anonymously na for my time them go stop that nonsense if it is me, haba that's modern day slavery na,

my sister!!! Hmmmn not to talk of hormones on rampage.... Chai!!! How she wan do am?!!! With all d after birth things... Asin!!! I cant just imagine it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=Omakraid post=110741679][/quote] cry cry cry cry may God c u through ( ˘ ³˘)❤
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
Graciousking:
Hello Mama in the house
presently no symptom.
congration ┗(^0^)┓!!! But no idea about dentist stuff on my part, other mamas wey knw go shook mouth

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
wow!!! Congratulations teamie ooo ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐!!!! I ve been waiting to hear frm u.... But how u tk knw dt u didnt nid d CS... U said it dt baby swallowed his poop, dt is enof reason 4 u to ve CS u know because baby was already distressed reason y he pooped... Dont mind mum n mom inlaw, dey will b alright, pains can mk u ask 4 anything just to get relieved..... D koko is dt, u r fine n baby too is fine... Pls do recover well n take good care of our prince charming grin grin... We await ur BS dear.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) (6441) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MumDuke and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.