Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162339 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6434) (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Same here. I'm thinking of using 'hospital too far leaf' for boosting PCV but could not find how to use it on this thread.

Please who knows how to do so?
You either squeeze and drink the juice or use it to make soup

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2022
Omakraid:

You either squeeze and drink the juice or use it to make soup
Love the soup idea more. Perfect excuse to eat more meat grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 9:40am On Mar 04, 2022
MamaDG:
someone I know was given a drug that should reduce the throwing up at FMC in Lagos here. It worked for a while before she was later admitted and placed on drip cos hers was so severe. Just visit your hospital and lay your complaint
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:43am On Mar 04, 2022
Omakraid:

Is the pelvic pain same as pain in the groin area? Turning and getting out of bed is hard work.
Don't even mention the heat, through out last night till this morning, breeze did not blow. Me I'm praying to port ooo cheesy, the earlier the better cos leave is 1 month at my place of work
U dt u ve just one month maternity leave, let ur baby to be full time abeg... Cs baby born earlier dan their estimated date of delivery need lots of breastmilk to stay strong and healthy cs the digestive system is d late organ that developed in babies n its only breastmilk that it can digest with no issues.... No porting 4 u ooo... Let baby cook very well inside u... Pls 4 d sake of ur baby, dont pray 4 porting, its d least dt u cn do biko.... We all gaz to sacrifice one thing 4 d oda 4 our babies.... N 4 d groin pains n pelvic pains... I think dey go hands in hands ooo... N dt pain gt worst as ur belly grows (story of my life) (ㄒoㄒ)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mjblinks(f): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2022
Expectantmom:

March roll call

Present cappo.

I have been having left rib pain (that is upper left stomach) I can only sleep on my right side not left. It's not easy and they are not saying anything good to help me.
Then my swollen legs they said is because I sit all day at work. Although my legs are okay during weekend sha..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2022
Honeysweetest:
lmaooo, some one said baby wardrobe,�,I buy only hospital list,I bought baby bath when it was just 8k,I did not buy hanger,I spread where I spread my clothes, infact,I hardly use these baby bath set sef,I use put baby on laps,stay in bathroom,shikena, no let anything stress u.

Nothing can stress me oo my sister, thank God i have seen all my siblings have children so i learnt from them what is essential and not essential

You see that baby bath is my biggest issue, there never seem to be good storage for it as in my sisters own just look like it litters their house and i don't like plenty buckets around the house which i already have cry but at the same time, i won't want to take anew born into adult bathroom just yet, wo the dilemma is real jare but i'll figure it out.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2022
Hello mummies

After 3yrs of TTC im finally pregnant with my first baby, I'm in my first trimester

Mummies in d house should get ready o, coz I have plenty of questions to ask

Morning sickness is still present, some odours are killing me but all the same I'm the happiest person on earth

Praise the Lord

62 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2022
Mummytoo:
Hello mummies

After 3yrs of TTC im finally pregnant with my first baby, I'm in my first trimester

Morning sickness is still present, some odours are killing me but all the same I'm the happiest person on earth

Praise the Lord

Hallelujah
Welcome to the club, you sha carry to term and deliver safely
start taking your folic acid, once a day

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2022
I manage to finally make this yam porridge and I don't know how I pour so much salt..
Efforts wasted, walai I feel like crying cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2022
Omakraid:

Even if buying plenty clothes, it shouldn't all be newborn. I bought few newborn clothes, moved to 3mnths +, 6mnths+ especially if you see some clothes you like and don't want to let go..
Its that breastfeeding I don't know how to cope with cos my place of work gives only one month maternity leave and I won't like to be going to work with a one month old (some moms do shaa) and power supply here is something else. It is well

One month kee shocked, that is against Nigerian Labour law, no matter what, standard maternity leave is 3 months (6 weeks before delivery and 6 weeks after delivery) and some org allows you to take the 12 weeks stretch from delivery. Lagos state even give 6 months maternity leave with full pay

Why are some employers like this? how will you not care about the welfare of your staff? by that 1 month sef you have not had your 6 weeks postnatal appointment to get an all clear from your Dr, what about CS mothers? they won't have fully healed/recovered by that 1 month angry

If you have HR pls refer them to the Nigerian Labour Law, on this topic, i am happy to help on this matter

na wa oo

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2022
Funky123:

Hallelujah

I was thinking I could buy "pregnacare"

Pls suggest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Omakraid:

That's if you choose to buy a foreign bath ma... I bought a nice bath I loved for 4800 grin (don't laugh). If you want foreign baby things, you will spend foreign money

please can you share the pic of the birth and where you bought if you are in Lagos? I am not ready to spend money on baby birth grin cos that the most annoying item for me to store
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2022
Towerofgrace:

One month kee shocked, that is against Nigerian Labour law, no matter what, standard maternity leave is 3 months (6 weeks before delivery and 6 weeks after delivery) and some org allows you to take the 12 weeks stretch from delivery. Lagos state even give 6 months maternity leave with full pay

Why are some employers like this? how will you not care about the welfare of your staff? by that 1 month sef you have not had your 6 weeks postnatal appointment to get an all clear from your Dr, what about CS mothers? they won't have fully healed/recovered by that 1 month angry

If you have HR pls refer them to the Nigerian Labour Law, on this topic, i am happy to help on this matter

na wa oo
My sister I'm thinking she's working In a private school, those people have no pity o, my elder sister resumed one month after delivery, she was teaching in a private school then
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2022
peggygee:
July cappo i never see roll call o, abi i don miss am?

I don't even know my team mates, kindly post mama
We are here o,am eating all the food I cudnt eat for the last 2 month due to morning sickness. But mama we don't have cappo yet ooo is as if all the July mamas are hiding.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2022
kokaiye:
U dt u ve just one month maternity leave, let ur baby to be full time abeg... Cs baby born earlier dan their estimated date of delivery need lots of breastmilk to stay strong and healthy cs the digestive system is d late organ that developed in babies n its only breastmilk that it can digest with no issues.... No porting 4 u ooo... Let baby cook very well inside u... Pls 4 d sake of ur baby, dont pray 4 porting, its d least dt u cn do biko.... We all gaz to sacrifice one thing 4 d oda 4 our babies.... N 4 d groin pains n pelvic pains... I think dey go hands in hands ooo... N dt pain gt worst as ur belly grows (story of my life) (ㄒoㄒ)
Hmmm, thanks for the advise ma. It is indeed well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2022
Mummytoo:

Pls suggest

Start taking folic acid now ma till you buy pregnacare.. please register for Antenatal soon okay! I no want make any thing scratch that precious baby oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Love the soup idea more. Perfect excuse to eat more meat grin
Lol, you better go and drink the juice so that the effects will be faster

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2022
Towerofgrace:

na wa oo
Naso we see am oo. As it is sef, I have colleagues that have had 3 kids or more under this same one month something ooo.
Thanks for your help and contribution ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2022
Mummytoo:

Pls suggest
don't worry yourself yet about pregnacare mama
Just take your folic acid once per day, eat lots of fruits as you can, eat healthy and pamper yourself like baby. No lifting of heavy objects too. Just pamoer yourself
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2022
MorningStar233:

My sister I'm thinking she's working In a private school, those people have no pity o, my elder sister resumed one month after delivery, she was teaching in a private school then

Okay now, na to report them to ministry of Labour, those ones will call them straight to order. I will just inform them anonymously na for my time them go stop that nonsense if it is me, haba that's modern day slavery na, the law even states minimum half month salary for those 3 months so if it salary that is doing them pay half but let the woman heal physically and mentally first to be productive when she resumes work, how will she even concentrate and take care of other people's children when she is distracted by taking care of her own fa, i mean she is just getting a hang of being a new mum and understanding her new born fa!

This matter just dey upset me 1 month kee!!! shocked some epistomy just dey heal oo, some lochia never even end shocked shocked ha Lord women are trying oo

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2022
Towerofgrace:

please can you share the pic of the birth and where you bought if you are in Lagos? I am not ready to spend money on baby birth grin cos that the most annoying item for me to store
This is the pic of what I got, contains potty, bucket, bowl bailer etc. I'm not in Lagos ma but you can get them in regular markets there

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2022
Towerofgrace:

Nothing can stress me oo my sister, thank God i have seen all my siblings have children so i learnt from them what is essential and not essential

You see that baby bath is my biggest issue, there never seem to be good storage for it as in my sisters own just look like it litters their house and i don't like plenty buckets around the house which i already have cry but at the same time, i won't want to take anew born into adult bathroom just yet, wo the dilemma is real jare but i'll figure it out.
I know a woman that uses her normal big bowl oo, puts her legs in it and bathes her baby since all the bathing thing is done in her room and not in public. Just get the cheap one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2022
Mummytoo:
Hello mummies

Praise the Lord
Hallelujah, congratulations ma. Feel free to ask anything. Stay away from whatever your body resists and you are fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2022
Omakraid:

Naso we see am oo. As it is sef, I have colleagues that have had 3 kids or more under this same one month something ooo.
Thanks for your help and contribution ma

My sister you are not same with your colleagues oo maybe they don't even know about the maternity leave established by law, but anyways you are in the situation and know how best to handle it, but if na me and we get HR , i will take it up. HRs normally won't allow such to happen, even if no HR i will still bring up with the oga of the company, pata pata he would say no but atleast i will talk and not keep quiet

I suspect the oga or hr is a man cos i can't understand how HR/Oga will be a woman that has given birth will support this type in humane treatment
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2022
Omakraid:

To keep body and soul together what will I do? It is well.
May God bless the work of your hands.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2022
Omakraid:

Is the pelvic pain same as pain in the groin area? Turning and getting out of bed is hard work.
Don't even mention the heat, through out last night till this morning, breeze did not blow. Me I'm praying to port ooo cheesy, the earlier the better cos leave is 1 month at my place of work
Don't port o teamie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2022
Omakraid:

This is the pic of what I got, contains potty, bucket, bowl bailer etc. I'm not in Lagos ma but you can get them in regular markets there

Thank you Sis, will check for it, this even looks like the normal ones they sell 15k above.

to be sincere na that bowl style i was thinking of adopting but dh refused, rolls eyes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2022
Funky123:

Hallelujah
Afunky mama, what's the update? How are you doing? Expecting your good news
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=MorningStar233 post=110740800]
My sister I'm thinking she's working In a private school, those people have no pity o, my elder sister resumed one month after delivery, she was teaching in a private school then[/QUOTE]
Yes ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=Omakraid post=110741679][/quote]

Na wa o, God will see you through dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2022
MorningStar233:

Na wa o, God will see you through dear
Amen ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2022
Towerofgrace:

Thank you Sis, will check for it, this even looks like the normal ones they sell 15k above.

to be sincere na that bowl style i was thinking of adopting but dh refused, rolls eyes
15k ke, if I go to my customer sef it shouldn't be up to 5500
Lol, he doesn't wash my you too bathe his baby in a baff >: grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6434) (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) (6439) (6440) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.