Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161047 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6473) (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) (6478) (6479) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Abaksbaby:
Congratulations to all those who have put to bed. It’s been amazing reading the BAs and BSs, more to come in Jesus Name.

June mummies, I hope everyone is doing well. It will surely end in praise.

I have been MIA for a while, just catching up on the thread.

Please I have a question oh. According to Google, I am just entering 3rd trimester (I am 27 weeks and a few days). Is it possible for morning sickness to come back this late in the pregnancy. It’s more of all day sickness, nausea, weakness, headaches and tiredness. I didn’t even have nausea this bad in my first trimester. Shouldn’t all these symptoms have gone?

My sister felt same in her pregnancy, in her third trimester she started vomiting, feeling weak and all that, las las she was fine after delivery.

U will be fine

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
CuddleJoy:
Hi,

Taking your daily drugs is very important for both you and your baby. I don't like drugs too as it nauseates me but I have found a smart way of enduring pregnancy drugs
1 I don't take the routine drugs given to me by the hospital, I don't even collect them. ( if you are on hmo, their budgets are always very low so they pay for the cheapest drugs and those cheap drugs has terrible odour that I can't stand.

2. I use obron 6 . Just one capsule.

3. There was a time I was using pregnacare. But from research, it doesn't contain calcium and the ones that have calcium has it in small quantity. ( oyinbos consume lots of milk which is a good source of calcium but our own diet is deficient of calcium sort of.

4. I was told by 2 people that obron 6 is specially formulated to cater for the deficiencies in the Nigerian or African diet.

5. I also bought calcitone( calcium tablet and was told to use 1 in the morning and one in the evening.

6. NOTE: not having enough calcium when pregnant could negatively impact a woman when she is older, when pregnant, every calcium the baby needs is taken from your body. So if you don't want to have leg or joint problems in your older age, don't play with your calcium especially in your 3rd Trimester

Thanks so much for this eye opener sabi mama... I will try to continue o.. God will see us through..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
kokaiye:
Time 4 my BS!!!!!! YES!!!

As my prince charming dey sleep, mk i use dt time write my BS (its like my baby go like sleep gan ooo, mk i no complain cs e good grin, i c y guy man no dey move much 4 belle grin)

To my story.

So i ve being having contraction since 34weeks but d contractn only happen in d midnight, me no dey worry cs e too early... But at d same time guy man no dey move much except i rob my belly n e will move to where i touch, dtz one of d signs i knw dt all is well by 35weeks 5days i was worried about his movement so i went to d hospital..

End of BS. grin
Congrats Ma.....may God strengthen you to nurture your LO and he's blessed.
Congrats lengendsmother and others that just birthed their LOs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Abaksbaby:
Congratulations to all those who have put to bed. It’s been amazing reading the BAs and BSs, more to come in Jesus Name.

June mummies, I hope everyone is doing well. It will surely end in praise.

I have been MIA for a while, just catching up on the thread.

Please I have a question oh. According to Google, I am just entering 3rd trimester (I am 27 weeks and a few days). Is it possible for morning sickness to come back this late in the pregnancy. It’s more of all day sickness, nausea, weakness, headaches and tiredness. I didn’t even have nausea this bad in my first trimester. Shouldn’t all these symptoms have gone?

I think some people do have dat symptoms again in dere 3rd trimester. My boss used to have nausea in her first and last trimester, infact datz wat always make me knw she's pregnant and about to deliver nd serious back pain in her second trimester but me oooo, apart from d 1st trimester wey show me pepper small because I vomit every food I eat nd ct drink any water except very cold nd block nd I didnt use any drug until middle of 2nd month wey I buy folic acid and I stop it at 3rd month since it makes me vomit, 2nd till now(28wks+1day) na faji for me xcept once in a while dat I feel weak and av back pain if I wan comot from bed, datz all and I dey work like jackie, lift anytyn till now self.

No matter what we feel, We ll endure it nooni. the best is God will see us through, no complications, no loss IJN

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dsnoni(f): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
Layormiii:
Presently doing WOFBI class in church. The first day I had chronic body pain when I got home.. never felt like that before in this pregnancy. I thought the lecture will just be an hour class oo, didn't know it's a whole day school for two weeks.

Now I do only afternoon class maybe I will take d morning lectures specially. Am sure they will understand. This 3rd trimester ko easy rara.. nah God just dey help me

As in I'm also doing WOFBI o, the back pain no be here at all. I've been attending both classes sha. Don't worry sis our testimony is guaranteed in Jesus mighty name amen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abaksbaby: 2:12am On Mar 18, 2022
Mummytoo:

My sister felt same in her pregnancy, in her third trimester she started vomiting, feeling weak and all that, las las she was fine after delivery.

U will be fine

Thank you ma. It is well o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abaksbaby: 2:13am On Mar 18, 2022
TOHHAN:

I think some people do have dat symptoms again in dere 3rd trimester. My boss used to have nausea in her first and last trimester, infact datz wat always make me knw she's pregnant and about to deliver nd serious back pain in her second trimester but me oooo, apart from d 1st trimester wey show me pepper small because I vomit every food I eat nd ct drink any water except very cold nd block nd I didnt use any drug until middle of 2nd month wey I buy folic acid and I stop it at 3rd month since it makes me vomit, 2nd till now(28wks+1day) na faji for me xcept once in a while dat I feel weak and av back pain if I wan comot from bed, datz all and I dey work like jackie, lift anytyn till now self.

No matter what we feel, We ll endure it nooni. the best is God will see us through, no complications, no loss IJN

You are lucky o.

Amen to your prayers.

It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2022
Sabi mamas, abeg o what does it mean when baby's placental is posterior fundal. I hope there's no cause for alarm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 11:24am On Mar 18, 2022
Dsnoni:

As in I'm also doing WOFBI o, the back pain no be here at all. I've been attending both classes sha. Don't worry sis our testimony is guaranteed in Jesus mighty name amen
amen and amen. Weldone mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Goodday mamas pls how can one boost pcv very fast am 22wks + and pcv is 28 is there a chance it will increase before 39weeks, am taking blood tonic capsules.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
ladyrachy:
Goodday mamas pls how can one boost pcv very fast am 22wks + and pcv is 28 is there a chance it will increase before 39weeks, am taking blood tonic capsules.
Try nd b eating beetroot or make it as juice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Look
TOHHAN:

this pcv of a thing, how do u know if it's low or not,. because my general hospital no dey tell me anything about it o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Pin under for photoshoot
Available at affordable price
WhatsApp 09030643664

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=bastien post=111108951] by the certainty of June 12 I went back to our chat, cause I cannot be chance on Saturday, and it turns out that day was the 2nd end sars protest hence I didn’t go to work that day!

I’m trying to save up for DNA, can you give me the price range thank you ma’am

Keep like 300-400k ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Finally... Finally ooo been reading to catch up..read more than 50 pages
I hail all mama ooo
After I birthed my sonshine on Jan 7 I japa ooo
Motherhood isn't my mate ooo
But God has been faithful
Congratulations to all mamas that have birthed their LO...safe delivery to the rest Amen

TEAM DECEMBER 2021

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2022

I was placed on tothema
Then momsy usually send me "blood of Jesus leaves"
Increase your vegetables intake and liver
If you can access beetroot...blend and drink
I hope this helped

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
Look this pcv of a thing, how do u know if it's low or not,. because my general hospital no dey tell me anything about it o

Go to any làb and check...500 hundred naira
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Abeg oo, I want to ask, does not have sex frequently during pregnancy makes child birth difficult?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senorita222:
Look this pcv of a thing, how do u know if it's low or not,. because my general hospital no dey tell me anything about it o

Go to any làb and check...500 hundred naira

You are God sent o, I just wanted to ask if I can do it else where and gbam u answered my question before I could ask, my hospital no even dey talk go that aspect

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
Layormiii:
Do PCV test and ask dem. There was a time I was sick and d Dr recommend I do PCV test in a lab, was told I av 30% and it's abit low bt fair.
Even dat 28% she has self, I ask a woman last week if 32% is nt too low for my delivery and she said she do gv birth at 27/28 bt to b on safer side, make one sha boost to avoid go buy blood story

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
MorningStar233:

You are God sent o, I just wanted to ask if I can do it else where and gbam u answered my question before I could ask, my hospital no even dey talk go that aspect
My hospital don't talk go dere too, dey r after make husband cum donate blood and U ll pay 7k if it's bn needed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senorita222:

I was placed on tothema
I hope this helped

Yes, I heard one leaf works well too(dunno d name sha), I jt boil and add milk.
We r in beetroot season presently, d #300 own I buy plenty self. Hoping to c improvement wen nxt I go for test

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2022
MorningStar233:
Abeg oo, I want to ask, does not have sex frequently during pregnancy makes child birth difficult?
Make experience mama cum answer dis o because even me am confuse. A friend told me "be doing dis tin well o because she had sex like just 3-4 times during pregnancy nd affected her labour, she spent 3 days in labour" while another person say if dat sex of a tin dey work, she no suppose gv birth to her children tru CS den because she does it regularly so ayam confuse.
To me, it's nt easy to b having sex dis period o, dunno how Layormi dey do her own wey e no dey pain

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
TOHHAN:

Do PCV test and ask dem. There was a time I was sick and d Dr recommend I do PCV test in a lab, was told I av 30% and it's abit low bt fair.
Even dat 28% she has self, I ask a woman last week if 32% is nt too low for my delivery and she said she do gv birth at 27/28 bt to b on safer side, make one sha boost to avoid go buy blood story
okay will do the test next week. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
TOHHAN:

Thanks ma I will try it and see
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
TOHHAN:

Make experience mama cum answer dis o because even me am confuse. A friend told me "be doing dis tin well o because she had sex like just 3-4 times during pregnancy nd affected her labour, she spent 3 days in labour" while another person say if dat sex of a tin dey work, she no suppose gv birth to her children tru CS den because she does it regularly so ayam confuse.
To me, it's nt easy to b having sex dis period o, dunno how Layormi dey do her own wey e no dey pain
pain keh? No pain rara oo.. nah to just lie down on your side, whether right or left side, chuk your bumbum for back grin curve small like spoon, use pillow for head oo. Raise leg up small, oga too do same position behind u, lobatan ooo. Try this style mama.. it's pleasing grin grin grin you will do long post of Thanksgiving for me.

I don't have the strength everyday now cos this 3rd semester tiredness is on another level grin but atleast once per week is okay grin grin you can do more o tongue

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mamas, can I just boil the ugwu leaf and drink with milk just like that, didnt so any test oo.. just to be on the safer side ni. Which other leaf abeg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senorita222:

I was placed on tothema
I hope this helped
Thanks mama my neighbor also mentioned I increase my vegetable intake with intestines. I will still try the beetroot

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2022
MorningStar233:
abeg abeg, freeky frekky for daddy oo grin ESp the last month grin grin this weekend, try and get your mind/head in the mood. You will enjoy it. Nah exercise oo, your baby sef will be happy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
TOHHAN:

Me I read an article is not by sex that ones perineum widens for labour. I don't know if the name I use correct sef. The article talked abt perineal massage at 34weeks downward. Don't know sha I always tell hubby is not by sex BT if u want we go do am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
Layormiii:
Mamas, can I just boil the ugwu leaf and drink with milk just like that, didnt so any test oo.. just to be on the safer side ni. Which other leaf abeg
Mama is it ugwu and milk or ugwu and malt me am confuse oo?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
ladyrachy:

Mama is it ugwu and milk or ugwu and malt me am confuse oo?
ha.. thought it's milk ooo.. just imagining how ugwu and malt will taste and look like. Hmm it should be peak milk ooo
Sabi mamas, please which one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6473) (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) (6478) (6479) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hollyb(f), topsydee007 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.