Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149365 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6475) (6476) (6477) (6478) (6479) (6480) (6481) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 5:53am On Mar 19, 2022
mzMerci:
I’m one week away from third trimester and all my first trimester symptoms are crawling in. I feel so worn out, I’ve been vomiting, everything now smells disgusting, I have itchy, peppery heat rashes all over, I’m always sweating and I feel sick in the evenings just like my first trimester. Make my baby just resemble me. Pregnancy is a very under rated topic aswear. Our mothers are goddesses.
Never experienced this with with earlier pregnancies, but it seems to be crawling back too. I usually prefer that trimester too because I have energy. Praying it goes away soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 6:05am On Mar 19, 2022
miracletoday:

The world is full of wickedness.but seriously how many of our husbands know what a placenta and woman birth discharges should look like? What if they wrap just animal intestine.may devilish people stay away from our path

I'm a FTM, if he knows its placenta, what will he do with it, won't be give it back to them?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 6:06am On Mar 19, 2022
mzMerci:
I’m one week away from third trimester and all my first trimester symptoms are crawling in. I feel so worn out, I’ve been vomiting, everything now smells disgusting, I have itchy, peppery heat rashes all over, I’m always sweating and I feel sick in the evenings just like my first trimester. Make my baby just resemble me. Pregnancy is a very under rated topic aswear. Our mothers are goddesses.

So sorry, its common for the symptoms to come back, try and cope, u did it before u can do it again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 6:09am On Mar 19, 2022
Layormiii:
my own nah body pain. Leg and waist especially. sleeping on both sides no easy, u wake up feeling pain in the side you lay on, not had a good sleep in the last 3days, nah painful turning from one side to the other. . Sometimes pain like mild crams when I lay. I try to sleep and my baby starts kicking abi playing too, it's hard to sleep. I no come understand again
Third tri please be kind to me and my teamies oo angry embarassed

Its not easy, just try, talk to the baby that you want to sleep, he/she will hear u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:20am On Mar 19, 2022
miracletoday:

I ll pretend I didn't see this. Na so I follow your tip that time, we almost forgot I m beleful when oga saw my layout.
grin grin grin grin grin grin try this one o if u will not come back and testify
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2022
Mummytoo:

I'm a FTM, if he knows its placenta, what will he do with it, won't be give it back to them?
Give it back to them keh.he will take it somewhere and bury it. It's meant to be disposed properly. Emphasis on properly. And burying is the best option cos people use it for diabolical things

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2022
Congratulations to all who have put to bed
Towerofgrace
kokaiye
Etal
Oya oh I don bring cake for celebration. Who go bring wine?
To chop cake since been the hungry me oh but to bake was war,now I haf born and strength to bake is back. I present coconut cake.
FlowerGirl040
Omakraid

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2022
Halcyon123:
Towerofgrace
kokaiye
Etal
To chop cake since been the hungry me oh but to bake was war,now I haf born and strength to bake is back. I present coconut cake.
FlowerGirl040
Omakraid
Awwwwnnnnnn.. This is beautiful and looks yummy. Weldone ma, its like Baby G is a gentle girl, kisses to her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2022
Mummytoo:

Rara oo, to be properly buried by your hubby wherever he considers very safe. Checking is just to be sure he is given the right thing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2022
Layormiii:
grin grin grin grin grin grin try this one o if u will not come back and testify
This your own belleful na enjoyment own oo. Kwontinue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2022
Omakraid:

Awwwwnnnnnn.. This is beautiful and looks yummy. Weldone ma, its like Baby G is a gentle girl, kisses to her

My dear,baby came with sleeping anointing and that baby no the cry oh,e the fear me sef. Na night be her time to play but not always sha. Sometimes she sleeps all through sef.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2022
Omakraid:

Rara oo, to be properly buried by your hubby wherever he considers very safe. Checking is just to be sure he is given the right thing

I never knew tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2022
Layormiii:
Give it back to them keh.he will take it somewhere and bury it. It's meant to be disposed properly. Emphasis on properly. And burying is the best option cos people use it for diabolical things

Tnx I haven't heard b4
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2022
miracletoday:
grin smiley same thing I said when I saw kunu, like halcyon.123 kunu!!! We just overcame her kunu-ness
Una never overcome oh,make I go bring more kunu sef. Na now I the even drink am wella sef,just finished one four litres yesterday sef.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2022
Halcyon123:

My dear,baby came with sleeping anointing and that baby no the cry oh,e the fear me sef. Na night be her time to play but not always sha. Sometimes she sleeps all through sef.
Thats enjoyment for you for now before she will change

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:31am On Mar 19, 2022
Mummytoo:

I never knew tnx
You are welcome mama... You can check pictures on Google so you can know what it looks like, I would have posted her but it might be too graphic for some of our mummies that are still managing their appetite
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2022
Halcyon123:

Una never overcome oh,make I go bring more kunu sef. Na now I the even drink am wella sef,just finished one four litres yesterday sef.
Please, please please. We overcame by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our Testimony. So shall it be cool.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2022
Layormiii:
The way I dey see you so. You will be back here 6 months after birth shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2022
Halcyon123:
Towerofgrace
kokaiye
Etal
FlowerGirl040
Omakraid
See cake!! shocked your enjoyment no get part two. I will enter kaduna next year Insha Allah. Na to carry my bag dey come Zaria once I land sure pass. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2022
Mummytoo:

Noooo, give it back to them ke? Never o..it's your property, take it and bury it in a sacred place after sever prayers, because evil people use it to damage a child's Destiny...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Omakraid:

Thats enjoyment for you for now before she will change
Please oh,she should continue like that,she is not permitted to change.
Drum of kunu fall on you grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
See cake!! shocked your enjoyment no get part two. I will enter kaduna next year Insha Allah. Na to carry my bag dey come Zaria once I land sure pass. cheesy cheesy
Allah kai mu lafiya!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gracygem100: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2022
Pls ooo mamas, who else is experiencing this constant headache? Paracetamol has become a daily drug. No HBP, treated malaria and typhoid 3weeks ago but this one-sided headache seem not to leave me. I'm 32weeks gone. Any remedy pls?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessie89: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2022
Good day mamas
Good day mama
I have neatly used items for sale
1. Baby cot with a bonus mattress. 20k
2. Baby bath set(original) +bonus sitbowl 10k
3. Car seat. 10k
4. Plastic wardrobe big. 8k
5. Plastic wardrobe small 6k
Location is Abeokuta. Kindly send a msg if interested
Will attach photos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phaya(f): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2022
miracletoday:
April mamas n Papas I see all our handwriting . @CuddleJoy ,@Ayoolajumoke, @BeautyUche,  @phaya, @Iwinne, @Toopee,  @Jumyte29, @dsnoni.May God help us.

Amen thanks for checking... E no easy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phaya(f): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2022
Halcyon123:
Towerofgrace
kokaiye
Etal
FlowerGirl040
Omakraid

Choi why you like pepper us like this na cry
Send mine through park I dey wait
Greet baby...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tessie89: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2022
Pls mamas
I am trying to upload d pix am getting and error response but while I continue trying u can reach me on
0 eight 0 five one five seven 8 four six eight via WhatsApp to see d picture
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 10:16am On Mar 19, 2022
Good Morning mamas. Please I have few questions to ask.
1. Has anyone here heard of Fibroid mask? What is it and what is it all about?

2. Can a pregnant woman experience muscle pull on her tummy? Is it normal or abnormal?

I visited a doctor who happens to be a sonographer. When I laid on the bed ready for the scan to be carried out, I felt something like a muscle pull and a bulge on my lower abdomen and it was very visible. I complained and showed it to the doctor, he smiled and said it was the baby's movement. When he poured the cloud oil/fluid and started the scan he pointed out that the stuff wasn't the baby o. Because we saw the baby actively moving but the stuff kinda restricted it's movement. I asked the doctor again what it was and he said it is "Fibroid mask" but I shouldn't worry that it is too "inconsequential". Whatever that means.

So abeg mamas and papas, what is this inconsequential fibroid mask that decided to appear on that day? Because me I don't understand. undecided undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CuddleJoy(f): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2022
gracygem100:
Pls ooo mamas, who else is experiencing this constant headache? Paracetamol has become a daily drug. No HBP, treated malaria and typhoid 3weeks ago but this one-sided headache seem not to leave me. I'm 32weeks gone. Any remedy pls?

Hi, hope you are fine. Please stay away from constant consumption of paracetamol as it can have effect on your liver. Also remember that whatever you consume is passed on to your baby.

Well, headache can be part of the pregnancy package but if it is not bearable for you, discuss with your doctor who will also carry out other checks like Blood pressure to check if all is well. There are some reasons why you might be having the headaches

1. Not eating at the right time. Ie your body is low on glucose.

2 Not sleeping well

3. Excessive stress or strain . Is your daily activity stressful?

4. Not taking enough Water

Solutions:

1. Even if you don't feel like eating, eat in bits, get pap, custard, add a bit of lemon . Go for chips, just munch something

2. Have your bath before bed to have a relaxing sleep. Get some soft pillows. If you are in lagos, go to Miniso at shop rite. They stock a lot of soft pillows that you can use to balance your tommy when you sleep plus they are cute

3. Instead of paracetamol, you can plait adimole so that you can pour water on your head as many times as you want.

4. Listen to your body. When you feel tired, just leave what you are doing and take a rest.

5. Take water as many times as possible as dehydration also triggers headaches.

Most importantly, check with your doctor.

See ya.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2022
Halcyon123:
Towerofgrace
kokaiye
Etal
FlowerGirl040
Nawa ooooooo, send one gimme na make I send my address
Omakraid
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2022
CuddleJoy:

Hi, hope you are fine. Please stay away from constant consumption of paracetamol as it can have effect on your liver. Also remember that whatever you consume is passed on to your baby.

Well, headache can be part of the pregnancy package but if it is not bearable for you, discuss with your doctor who will also carry out other checks like Blood pressure to check if all is well. There are some reasons why you might be having the headaches

1. Not eating at the right time. Ie your body is low on glucose.

2 Not sleeping well

3. Excessive stress or strain . Is your daily activity stressful?

4. Not taking enough Water

Solutions:

1. Even if you don't feel like eating, eat in bits, get pap, custard, add a bit of lemon . Go for chips, just munch something

2. Have your bath before bed to have a relaxing sleep. Get some soft pillows. If you are in lagos, go to Miniso at shop rite. They stock a lot of soft pillows that you can use to balance your tommy when you sleep plus they are cute

3. Instead of paracetamol, you can plait adimole so that you can pour water on your head as many times as you want.

4. Listen to your body. When you feel tired, just leave what you are doing and take a rest.

5. Take water as many times as possible as dehydration also triggers headaches.

Most importantly, check with your doctor.

See ya.

The way you answer questions gives me joy... You're too much jare.... Thanks to you and all the sabi mamas wey dey always shook mouth for matter.... I love you all... Safe delivery to us all.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2022
Halcyon123:

Please oh,she should continue like that,she is not permitted to change.
Drum of kunu fall on you grin
Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) ... (6475) (6476) (6477) (6478) (6479) (6480) (6481) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.