Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127238 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) (6478) (6479) (6480) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ifyjos(f): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
Smartriya:

It is not about using anything. Pls, check in with your OB/Gyn ASAP. All the best.

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
TOHHAN:

Do PCV test and ask dem. There was a time I was sick and d Dr recommend I do PCV test in a lab, was told I av 30% and it's abit low bt fair.
Even dat 28% she has self, I ask a woman last week if 32% is nt too low for my delivery and she said she do gv birth at 27/28 bt to b on safer side, make one sha boost to avoid go buy blood story

God bless u for this ma, cos I was having pcv of 35 BT since I suffered from morning sickness ist trimester it started dropping ,I was not eating anything just pap, I will try to boost it but am not scared its hasn't dropped since the last time I checked. BT I wanna increase it. A woman I knew back den had 27% she gave birth without cs and said after delivery her pcv went back up dats how her own pregnancy pcv usually is.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
TOHHAN:

Try nd b eating beetroot or make it as juice

Please, which people sell this beetroot? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
TOHHAN:

My hospital don't talk go dere too, dey r after make husband cum donate blood and U ll pay 7k if it's bn needed

Same here o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2022
Layormiii:
abeg abeg, freeky frekky for daddy oo grin ESp the last month grin grin this weekend, try and get your mind/head in the mood. You will enjoy it. Nah exercise oo, your baby sef will be happy grin

Wahala, hubby is far away, infact since I got pregnant I've not had sex up to 1 consecutive month...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2022
TOHHAN:

Make experience mama cum answer dis o because even me am confuse. A friend told me "be doing dis tin well o because she had sex like just 3-4 times during pregnancy nd affected her labour, she spent 3 days in labour" while another person say if dat sex of a tin dey work, she no suppose gv birth to her children tru CS den because she does it regularly so ayam confuse.
To me, it's nt easy to b having sex dis period o, dunno how Layormi dey do her own wey e no dey pain

Jesu 3 days labour, God abeg o...it's not easy oh true, sex with big belle..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2022
Layormiii:
ha.. thought it's milk ooo.. just imagining how ugwu and malt will taste and look like. Hmm it should be peak milk ooo
Sabi mamas, please which one

It's milk ooooo... I think you'll squeeze the ugwu and add milk... I have never heard of boiling o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
MorningStar233:

Wahala, hubby is far away, infact since I got pregnant I've not had sex up to 1 consecutive month...
oh true oo, u said it that hubby is far away, by God's grace, with or without baby dance, it's a smooth and easy delivery for all of us IJN

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2022
Senorita222:
Goodday mamas pls how can one boost pcv very fast am 22wks + and pcv is 28 is there a chance it will increase before 39weeks, am taking blood tonic capsules.

I was placed on tothema
Then momsy usually send me "blood of Jesus leaves"
Increase your vegetables intake and liver
If you can access beetroot...blend and drink
I hope this helped

Also go easy on beetroot to avoid excessively lowering blood pressure.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
Uririandme:

Please, which people sell this beetroot? Thanks

Pple who sell cabbages, carrots and other veggies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Layormiii:
pain keh? No pain rara oo.. nah to just lie down on your side, whether right or left side, chuk your bumbum for back grin curve small like spoon, use pillow for head oo. Raise leg up small, oga too do same position behind u, lobatan ooo. Try this style mama.. it's pleasing grin grin grin you will do long post of Thanksgiving for me.

I don't have the strength everyday now cos this 3rd semester tiredness is on another level grin but atleast once per week is okay grin grin you can do more o tongue
U ehn, c as she tey analyse d style. U r doing well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2022
ladyrachy:

God bless u for this ma, cos I was having pcv of 35 BT since I suffered from morning sickness ist trimester it started dropping ,I was not eating anything just pap, I will try to boost it but am not scared its hasn't dropped since the last time I checked. BT I wanna increase it. A woman I knew back den had 27% she gave birth without cs and said after delivery her pcv went back up dats how her own pregnancy pcv usually is.
35 is owk na, had sumone dat gave birth wit 36% last week Fri self. If I av 35%, omo, I wnt boost anytyn again o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2022
[/b]Story time/Learning time[b]

To all Mums and DADs especially FTMs and FTDs...
While washing this evening, my neighbour was telling me to tell hubby to make sure he checks whatever is handed to him as placenta before leaving the hospital especially if it's a general hospital. I asked why and she said when she gave birth to her first child at one of the govt hospitals close by, she remembered telling her husband to check the nylon given to him and that her hubby found used diaper, cotton wool and other trash wrapped in the wrapper covered in blood, no placenta until the husband raised voice and was begged by the nurse not to shout. He was eventually given the placenta.

Few years later the husband went to the hospital with one of his masons who took his wife to the hospital for delivery (another hospital), after the news of the birth the father of the baby was given the placenta which he received with joy,,,, she said her hubby noticed the strange look and action on the nurse and he asked the noise loud and clear where is the placenta that he is sure there is no placenta in that nylon and the same pleading nonsense started. I learnt nurses who do that sells it to ritualists. Ours will not be like that in Jesus name.

In a nutshell, mums let's educate our husbands not to get carried away with the joy of having a newborn and they should not get irritated wanting to open the nylon given to them because of not wanting to see blood afterall if they no give us belle all those blood no go comot.

Tenkiu.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
Layormiii:
oh true oo, u said it that hubby is far away, by God's grace, with or without baby dance, it's a smooth and easy delivery for all of us IJN

Amennnnn, thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
TOHHAN:

35 is owk na, had sumone dat gave birth wit 36% last week Fri self. If I av 35%, omo, I wnt boost anytyn again o
Its no more 35% oo not since first trimester wahala dats why I wanna boost it na 28% we dey now o but thank God am eating well now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omakraid:

While washing this evening, my neighbour was telling me to tell hubby to make sure he checks whatever is handed to him as placenta before leaving the hospital especially if it's a general hospital. I asked why and she said when she gave birth to her first child at one of the govt hospitals close by, she remembered telling her husband to check the nylon given to him and that her hubby found used diaper, cotton wool and other trash wrapped in the wrapper covered in blood, no placenta until the husband raised voice and was begged by the nurse not to shout. He was eventually given the placenta.

Few years later the husband went to the hospital with one of his masons who took his wife to the hospital for delivery (another hospital), after the news of the birth the father of the baby was given the placenta which he received with joy,,,, she said her hubby noticed the strange look and action on the nurse and he asked the noise loud and clear where is the placenta that he is sure there is no placenta in that nylon and the same pleading nonsense started. I learnt nurses who do that sells it to ritualists. Ours will not be like that in Jesus name.

In a nutshell, mums let's educate our husbands not to get carried away with the joy of having a newborn and they should not get irritated wanting to open the nylon given to them because of not wanting to see blood afterall if they no give us belle all those blood no go comot.

Tenkiu.

Ahhhh, God bless you mama, may you walk and never fall... People bad o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mamas, can I just boil the ugwu leaf and drink with milk just like that, didnt so any test oo.. just to be on the safer side ni. Which other leaf abeg

Ugwu leaf is better squeezed
Wash very well with salt
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2022
ha.. thought it's milk ooo.. just imagining how ugwu and malt will taste and look like. Hmm it should be peak milk ooo
Sabi mamas, please which one

Lol...its ugwu and milk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
MorningStar233:

Ahhhh, God bless you mama, may you walk and never fall... People bad o
Amen ma'am... Naso me sef hear am ooo, I shook

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
Smartriya:

Pple who sell cabbages, carrots and other veggies.

Thanks a bunch ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omakraid:

Tenkiu.
The world is full of wickedness.but seriously how many of our husbands know what a placenta and woman birth discharges should look like? What if they wrap just animal intestine.may devilish people stay away from our path

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2022
Comanche:

Hehe grin..Please add my blue file to the list also. EDD April 26 in shaa Allah
You are welcome. It s been added. Our updated register will be posted soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Towerofgrace:

Mamas my golden sonshine, my rainbow after 7years storm of ttc has arrived via emergency CS
DOB 15th March

Cc cappo Kokaiye

Congratulations,mama. Ayo yin ko ni dibaje loruko JESU. Aa lowo rere leyin (amin)
Mo yo fun yin,mo yo funra mi grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
I’m one week away from third trimester and all my first trimester symptoms are crawling in. I feel so worn out, I’ve been vomiting, everything now smells disgusting, I have itchy, peppery heat rashes all over, I’m always sweating and I feel sick in the evenings just like my first trimester. Make my baby just resemble me. Pregnancy is a very under rated topic aswear. Our mothers are goddesses.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2022
miracletoday:

The world is full of wickedness.but seriously how many of our husbands know what a placenta and woman birth discharges should look like? What if they wrap just animal intestine.may devilish people stay away from our path
Amen ooo, they can start watching birth videos, there are pictures on Google too. All in all, God will protect all that concerns us and our LOs

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
mzMerci:
I’m one week away from third trimester and all my first trimester symptoms are crawling in. I feel so worn out, I’ve been vomiting, everything now smells disgusting and I feel sick in the evenings just like my first trimester. Make my baby just resemble me. Pregnancy is a very under rated topic aswear. Our mothers are goddesses.
Like seriously... It is well with all women.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gracygem100: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
mzMerci:
I’m one week away from third trimester and all my first trimester symptoms are crawling in. I feel so worn out, I’ve been vomiting, everything now smells disgusting, I have itchy, peppery heat rashes all over, I’m always sweating and I feel sick in the evenings just like my first trimester. Make my baby just resemble me. Pregnancy is a very under rated topic aswear. Our mothers are goddesses.
Some women will still go through all of these and without conscience throw their newborn away. God have mercy!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
mzMerci:
my own nah body pain. Leg and waist especially. sleeping on both sides no easy, u wake up feeling pain in the side you lay on, not had a good sleep in the last 3days, nah painful turning from one side to the other. . Sometimes pain like mild crams when I lay. I try to sleep and my baby starts kicking abi playing too, it's hard to sleep. I no come understand again
Third tri please be kind to me and my teamies oo angry embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2022
Layormiii:
pain keh? No pain rara oo.. nah to just lie down on your side, whether right or left side, chuk your bumbum for back grin curve small like spoon, use pillow for head oo. Raise leg up small, oga too do same position behind u, lobatan ooo. Try this style mama.. it's pleasing grin grin grin you will do long post of Thanksgiving for me.

I don't have the strength everyday now cos this 3rd semester tiredness is on another level grin but atleast once per week is okay grin grin you can do more o tongue
I ll pretend I didn't see this. Na so I follow your tip that time, we almost forgot I m beleful when oga saw my layout.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 12:12am On Mar 19, 2022
April mamas n Papas I see all our handwriting . @CuddleJoy ,@Ayoolajumoke, @BeautyUche,  @phaya, @Iwinne, @Toopee,  @Jumyte29, @dsnoni.May God help us.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CuddleJoy(f): 5:04am On Mar 19, 2022
miracletoday:
April mamas n Papas I see all our handwriting . @CuddleJoy ,@Ayoolajumoke, @BeautyUche,  @phaya, @Iwinne, @Toopee,  @Jumyte29, @dsnoni.May God help us.

Amen. Thank you for checking on us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) (6478) (6479) (6480) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.