Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149427 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6477) (6478) (6479) (6480) (6481) (6482) (6483) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
formidablefunmi:
BY FAITH LET ME OFFICIALLY BOOK A SPACE FOR EDD DECEMBER 2022..... DATE UNKNOWN. FROM MY MOUTH TO GODS EARS.
Amen and Amen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2022
Layormiii:
My belle just dey sweet me.. coming here gives me so much joy. Nah like community on its own. Naija situation gat nothing on us sef grin

As in eh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
1stymom:

Thanks Ma... I'll try and get hubby to follow when next am going.. That should help... I appreciate you Ma.
If dem no wan allow him enter, ask why because sum lab doesn't like 2 ppl in dere room. There was a time I went for scan and d man had to tell my husband to stay outsyd, I was like brother why, na him b d papa of d baby nw so allow him c his pikin too; den he was like dere rum small datz y dey don't allow 2 ppl but atlast he accept hubby cum insyd sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrHighSea: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=Towma post=111172409][/quote]
Depends on lifestyle.
If you're an average on-budget family, it seems high with a negligible amount.
But, if snacks (pringles and juices for kids), beverages and fruits are there, you even try sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Richwifey: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
formidablefunmi:
BY FAITH LET ME OFFICIALLY BOOK A SPACE FOR EDD DECEMBER 2022..... DATE UNKNOWN. FROM MY MOUTH TO GODS EARS.
And so, it shall be in JESUS NAME.. “AMEN”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phaya(f): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
formidablefunmi:

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towma(f): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
MrHighSea:

Depends on lifestyle.
If you're an average on-budget family, it seems high with a negligible amount.
But, if snacks (pringles and juices for kids), beverages and fruits are there, you even try sef.

I buy only basics. The only snacks I buy are Biscuits. And Milo and milk. (is that one even snack?)
Other thinks are basics. Rice, beans, plantain, indomie, red and Gnut oil, stew and soup, tissue, diaper and soap for bathing and washing.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bella3105:

I think what he said is fibroid mass. There's nothing like fibroid mask.
ok ma. So please what is Fibroid mass and is it really "inconsequential"?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
fortunes01:

I thought hospitals now dispose it as medical waste probably by shredding it or whichever means they use now. I didn't know they still give it to the baby daddy to dispose, maybe for those who request to dispose it themselves sha.

I prefer my family member to dispose it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
legendsmother:
God see cake Nd puff puff

My mum forbibds me from eating a lot of things o

Am stuck on pap, peppersoup, n ohwo soup
Then rice occasionally , abi Na only me waka come??

D hot water dey bath me with can kill chicken o

Where una dey see cake chop?
Abi Na to comot for house go chop am? Hmmmm ormugwu don hit on me
grin e be like say na only you oh. Anyways, for me na me the run my omuwgo by myself na why I the chop all the chopables. For the cake,na me the bake am oh grin grin
I do the hot tea and pap but not always oh and I ensure fan dey on cause the heat here no be my mate.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
TOHHAN:

If dem no wan allow him enter, ask why because sum lab doesn't like 2 ppl in dere room. There was a time I went for scan and d man had to tell my husband to stay outsyd, I was like brother why, na him b d papa of d baby nw so allow him c his pikin too; den he was like dere rum small datz y dey don't allow 2 ppl but atlast he accept hubby cum insyd sha

Alright Sis... Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2022
Hello,
Please does anyone have any idea of the gap between each TT injection? I have taken the second doze but I have no appointment for the third dose and I don't want to mess it up. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
Towma:

I buy only basics. The only snacks I buy are Biscuits. And Milo and milk. (is that one even snack?)
Other thinks are basics. Rice, beans, plantain, indomie, red and Gnut oil, stew and soup, tissue, diaper and soap for bathing and washing.

Thinhs are really expensive and i understand that you are trying. Also underatabd that your hubby is trying too. Liase with people in your church, group or even friends and buy in bulk (crayfish, beans, dry fish etc.) and share. It helps a whole lot. If you have 50 cups of rice, it will not finish in one month for a family of 2 adults and 2 children, do you get? You can include cloth diapers too. If DSTV is part of the 60k, just pay for the minimum for the children. The truth is Naija is tough right now and we have to restrategize. I hope this helps.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Hello,
Please does anyone have any idea of the gap between each TT injection? I have taken the second doze but I have no appointment for the third dose and I don't want to mess it up. Thanks.

It's usually written on the tt card. Did you not collect it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
formidablefunmi:
And so shall it be in Jesus name. Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
Thank you sister....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Hello,
I collected d second dose in Feb and was gvn Aug appointment for the third dose

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Hello,

They probably didn't because you'd have put to bed by then. The interval between the second n third doses is usually six months. So the d calculation yourself. Note that if you miss this third dose you'll start afresh in your next pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Hello,
The third dose is 6 months after the second. You must have put to bed by then

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Uririandme:

They probably didn't because you'd have put to bed by then. The interval between the second n third doses is usually six months. So the d calculation yourself. Note that if you miss this third dose you'll start afresh in your next pregnancy.
How ll dey know sumone miss the third because I was told I can go to any other place to collect but I must go wit my appointment slip. #just curious sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chicflick: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Good evening mamas and papas.
Congratulations to all newly offloaded mamas and safe delivery to pregnant moms.

Im decluttering and have some items for sale.

Chicco next2me bed.
Baby trend car seat/stroller
*wooden crib

Location is Lagos.
Make me an offer for any item.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
miracletoday:
TEAM APRIL2022 MARCH ROLL CALL 
Happy New month to all belleful women. Congratulations team Feb. May God keep ur LOs, and make them fulfil their purposes.Thanks for the BSs.
Team March your time has come.We cant wait to celebrate with u all.Your deliveries will not be complicated.The word of God for supernatural delivery shall come to pass in your lives.

Hmm,I am entering into month of March with my full chest,knowing April is no longer hiding. Ordinary 1, 2, 3 ....31. Gbam April will land.#GodGotUs
Teamie, where a u all.lets stop hiding.How far with Shopping.I am following the rule of basics first. All other fantasies will follow later. Time to finalise all necessities especially for the early April mamas.God that has brought us this far, will lead us to the expected end.
Here is our latest roll, pls let's say hi.
1. Nancyij
2. Toopee........6th...............XX( by faith)
3. Jcuttie
4. He2nuholuwa
5.ChizziCindy.............21st...........XX
6. GenyEbere...........16th..........XY
7. Miracletoday.....22nd ............ XY
8. Jumyte29............26th.................XY
9.Iwinne....................4th.................XX
10. Dsnoni....................5th...............
11. Phaya....................3rd...................XX
12. Cabasaa03............ 09th................ XY
13. BeautyUche
14.CuddleJoy..................29th................XX
15.Ayoolajumoke...........3rd.................XY
16.Orimipe.....................24th .................XX

TeamApril2022 #TeamBlessedBabies #TeamGodGotUs #sharp sharp delivery#Easy birth
good evening mothers, i am sorry captain for not been active here, i dont have good phone to browse, my edd is 13th april according to Scan, my baby sex is XX, i have not getting hospital things yet, talk of the ones my baby will use at home, it is well with me here, i av been crying, hoping and believing God that he will perfect it for me, i have been begging my baby to open way for me and her dad, i wish all of us here safe delivery, we will all deliver like an Hebrew women

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Halcyon123:

grin e be like say na only you oh. Anyways, for me na me the run my omuwgo by myself na why I the chop all the chopables. For the cake,na me the bake am oh grin grin
I do the hot tea and pap but not always oh and I ensure fan dey on cause the heat here no be my mate.

Fan ke! That’s luxury here I jealous you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
glimpse:

It is like we share the same mum grin Did she add drinking hot water and hot tea? Sorry, manage it for now. It will soon be over. My mum will say, it is for your own good undecided

No tea ooo hot water she don buy me my own flask yes I dropped d weight Nd d swollen feet fast but omoh! It’s not child’s play
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2022
TOHHAN:

35 is owk na, had sumone dat gave birth wit 36% last week Fri self. If I av 35%, omo, I wnt boost anytyn again o
I went into the theatre with 30% and was discharged with 27% during my last CS at my general hospital. My pcv is currently @ 33%, I know I’ll be asked to do another one before delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 12:28am On Mar 20, 2022
bastien:
thanks m, at least I’m relieved now, cause she her self is confused, according to her the scan guy told her she will put to birth march12 2022, but she later checked the scan result and saw April 15!

I’m trying my best for her even know I feel I’m not the father cause she just need all the love she can get this trying period as her parent are really angry and not talking to her and her school exams starts next month!

I think you should do the scan again somewhere else. As it appears what the sonographer said is different from what's in the report
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautyuche: 2:12am On Mar 20, 2022
miracletoday:
April mamas n Papas I see all our handwriting . @CuddleJoy ,@Ayoolajumoke, @BeautyUche,  @phaya, @Iwinne, @Toopee,  @Jumyte29, @dsnoni.May God help us.

Thanks for checking. Na count down we Dey so. Please mama in the house I am loosing weight even though scan and all says baby is fine but e be like say this loss of appetite which I experienced all through this pregnancy has taken a toll. How do you explain I started off with about 80kg or 82 there about and and now I am 83.5 kg. I was 89kg in December but now I manage to eat fruits at least but not much on food.

Please help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 3:29am On Mar 20, 2022
Uririandme:

Thanks. I missed it during my first pregnancy and had to restart again. I won't this time.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 3:29am On Mar 20, 2022
Omakraid:

The third dose is 6 months after the second. You must have put to bed by then
Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 3:34am On Mar 20, 2022
MGeey:

It's usually written on the tt card. Did you not collect it?
They didn't write it on my card.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:48am On Mar 20, 2022
nancyij:
good evening mothers, i am sorry captain for not been active here, i dont have good phone to browse, my edd is 13th april according to Scan, my baby sex is XX, i have not getting hospital things yet, talk of the ones my baby will use at home, it is well with me here, i av been crying, hoping and believing God that he will perfect it for me, i have been begging my baby to open way for me and her dad, i wish all of us here safe delivery, we will all deliver like an Hebrew women
Ma please don't cry. I'm sure God sees all you are going through and He will make a way for you. God will surprise you beyond your expectations by His grace. Safe delivery

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 6:21am On Mar 20, 2022
Mummytoo:

I'm a FTM, if he knows its placenta, what will he do with it, won't be give it back to them?

No o mama. You don't give it back to them. It's yours. Get a safe place and bury it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6477) (6478) (6479) (6480) (6481) (6482) (6483) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.