Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126217 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6490) (6491) (6492) (6493) (6494) (6495) (6496) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Layormiii:
oga nah master grin what if you touch your stomach, after sometimes he moves to that place and start kicking you. That's how his dad always look for his trouble lol
He does dis sha bt nt everytym. If he's moving at night nd I point touch to c well or U v look too much, uncle ll jt stop his movement o asif he's shy. I sha don leave oga to b doin as he like.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
zaynie:
Please Nancyj, someone paid for your hospital list.
Please give me a mention so you can redeem it
i am sorry ma, was not online because of data, as i am now i dont know if to smile, cry or rejoice, my heart is filled with laughter here, the mummy that put this laughter on my mouth,may God replenish you on uncountable folds, no man or woman will cut your life short, you will live to eat the fruit of your labour,it shall be well with you mummy, so i will sleep this night, God may your name be praise, all the mummies here, God will bless all of you for me, we will all deliver like the Hebrew women, on the day of our delivery, we will not rush us in any emergency room, sharp delivery to all of us, our babies will suck our breasts and our hands will carry our babies, so shall it be

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
miracletoday:

Seriously , there is love here.i mean selfless love. May God bless the hand that came to our rescue. You and your household will never be stranded in life. As you call God, He will answer you. Thank u ooo. Nancyij, we talk am, no cry, God will come through. Now Helper don come
yes ooo ma, no be small thing, i dont know there is good people on this earth, my own brother that have money i met to help me, he blocked me both calls so i wont get him, but forgotten i made him what he is today, all is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
Omakraid:

God bless the fellow. His/her family will never lack. Nancyij, where is your dancing shoes?
��i am already wearing it here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
sugarcoatted:

Its Nancyij not Nancyj. God bless whoever made this payment abundantly.
Amen ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
nancyij:
i am sorry ma, was not online because of data, as i am now i dont know if to smile, cry or rejoice, my heart is filled with laughter here, the mummy that put this laughter on my mouth,may God replenish you on uncountable folds, no man or woman will cut your life short, you will live to eat the fruit of your labour,it shall be well with you mummy, so i will sleep this night, God may your name be praise, all the mummies here, God will bless all of you for me, we will all deliver like the Hebrew women, on the day of our delivery, we will not rush us in any emergency room, sharp delivery to all of us, our babies will suck our breasts and our hands will carry our babies, so shall it be
Amen sis am so happy fr u,ur baby girl will bring a glorious change in ur home

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
nancyij:
��i am already wearing it here
Finally you are here, I even sent you a mail. Chaii, thank God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
nancyij:
Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2022
Pls mamas I have a funny question to ask o how do I shave my jajaina? I CNT see it anymore my tummy is sitting on it and boil con do me for pubic area. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
ladyrachy:
Pls mamas I have a funny question to ask o how do I shave my jajaina? I CNT see it anymore my tummy is sitting on it and boil con do me for pubic area. mtcheew
lol the last time I shaved, I stood in front of standing mirrow nakkkked smiley so I was able to see everything and shave molo grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Layormiii:
lol the last time I shaved, I stood in front of standing mirrow nakkkked smiley so I was able to see everything and shave molo grin
Chain see wahala o I don't have standing mirror sef.this pregnancy journey no easy at all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
ladyrachy:

Chain see wahala o I don't have standing mirror sef.this pregnancy journey no easy at all
just place any mirror in front of you that you can use to see it mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
ladyrachy:

Amen sis am so happy fr u,ur baby girl will bring a glorious change in ur home
Amen ma, same with your children
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Layormiii:
just place any mirror in front of you that you can use to see it mama
Thanks mama I will do that,make I sha no cut myself.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Omakraid:

Finally you are here, I even sent you a mail. Chaii, thank God
mummy my palaser phone is something else grin grin thanks for the email
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
zaynie:
Please Nancyj, someone paid for your hospital list.
Please give me a mention so you can redeem it
ma'am here is my number incase if you didn't get me online, 0 8 1 5 1 0 1 7 3 0 8

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
ladyrachy:
Na hubby use clipper for me d last tym o and I ask him to stop that I ll use shaving stick wen the thing dey do me sumhw

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2022
Brownsmoothie:
Hi beautiful mamas,am back here after 4 years...hope I still know how to use the group? Am team November 2022

Welcome mama

November warriors

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
ladyrachy:
You can lie down with you head well raised on a pillow and let your hubby use a shaving stick for you or get the smallest scissors so that you can pull the hair and trim...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2022
nancyij:
yes ooo ma, no be small thing, i dont know there is good people on this earth, my own brother that have money i met to help me, he blocked me both calls so i wont get him, but forgotten i made him what he is today, all is well

Don't keep any grudges in your heart towards your brother so that your ways will be open for you, forgive him, I totally understand what u did for him

You are a blessed woman, may your home be blessed, blessings shall always locate you, you and your household will not lack in Jesus name. Amen

May God be with you

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumyte29(f): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Congratulations ma'am....I pray the baby shall be a source of joy to the family....
Towerofgrace:
BS
After the 4th IUI that failed in 2020 our Dr advised we move up to ivf but we should have myomectomy to take out the fibroid inpreparation for ivf and to also ptimize our chances. I had a successful myomectomy all glory to God and a large ovarian cyst was also taken out from my left ovary. The surgeon that performed the surgery was hopeful that we would get pregnant naturally within 3 months following the surgery but that didn't happen even after going for tubal flushing, so we went back to our ivf clinic for review and to start the ivf process, but I kept on postponing cos I was just scared and not ready to have another negative result, but finally in May/June 2021, we started the process and by the grace of God we got our bfp on our 1st try in July 2021 in our 7th year of marriage

Before we confirmed bfp, I developed ohss and lost hope that it would be positive, the ohss was so bad that I had to have the fluid drained from the side of my stomach, but I just kept telling God that would HE allow me go through all that and still get a negative result? 1st tri was not bad at all, though I was nauseous most of the time but I never threw up or had serious morning sickness, 2nd tri was a breeze but 3rd tri came with all its palava and I couldnt wait to offload

Right from when I started ANC at both private and govt hospital, I was scheduled for elective CS due to my history of myomectomy plus the private hospital said they don't take chances/risks with ivf pregnancy so I was told max gestation period for me would be 38 weeks and nothing beyond, so I was working with 38weeks delivery and decided to have the delivery at Luth only for us to go for ANC clinic and was told they won't even allow me get to 38weeks before they conduct the ELCS and so we were scheduled for Friday 18th March for surgery, and we had to change plans to work with new date I hadn't even rounded up work and needed to finish up by my day which was 16th March.

On Sunday 13th March I was too tired to go to church so I stayed back home, around 12noon i decided to eat some fruits dh bought and planned to cook fried rice for lunch. I decided that after washing the fruit I will quickly drive out to get the fried rice ingredients as hunger was already mamaring me, just as I stood up from where I was washing the fruits in the kitchen I felt this sharp pain that made me stop in my tracks the pain was breathtaking and I quickly sat back thinking it was lightning crotch and that it would fade away soon

I sat for some minutes and there was no relief infact my phone was ringing on the cabinet and I couldnt even stretch to pick it and just left it to ring not long after DH called and I knew if I don't pick he would panic so in that pain I managed to stretch and answered his call after some minutes I was able to manage to get to the bedroom and I laid down to sleep if the pain would relieve me, by this time I was so famished but there was nothing I could do DH called again after about an hour that he was leaving church but needed to stop by somewhere before getting home, I still didn't tell him I was in pain cos I was hopeful it would resolve after about an hour after and still no relief I called him and he was close by but he sensed something was wrong, he sha got home, helped me to the bathroom to shower and we headed to the hospital after stopping by to get something to eat, we got to the hospital, I was placed on admission and was told I was having contractions VE was done and good thing I wasn't dilating so contraction were stopped/ managed and I was told I would be on admission till my elcs date to be monitored

When dh got back home he moved our hospital box into the car that Sunday night, by Monday I was so much better but couldn't go to the office to have my handover but tried working in the hospital, I was told to carry out some test and if everything went well I would be transferred from labour ward to the admission ward, dh decided to leave hospital bag in his car since test results came back late so I couldn't be moved that Monday anymore.

At around 12am, I was still awake and watching a movie on my phone when the night Dr's were having the routine check, they discovered baby's heart rate was high and said baby was in distress so they needed to get him out ASAP, I tried to call dh but he wasn't picking and so that was how I was wheeled into surgery around 2am after trying to stabilise baby, surgery started and I just kept on praying and waiting to hear babyA, pediatrician was on ground and soon I heard BabyA's cry screaming down the whole place and surgeon was like this baby is not in any distress at all with the way he was crying, they didn't even let me see him the pediatrics team whisked him away, not long after I asked to see him and they said he was fine and was being checked that once they are through they will bring him to me, by this time I was balling my eyes out cos I just couldn't believe it that finally I am a mother, there was no cloth for babyA to wear cry so he was wrapped in their OR cloth inside that freezing OR they brought him to me and was told to confirm sex, surgery ended around after 5am I had to ask one cleaner for the time but couldn't call dh cos all my belongings had been taken to be kept, soon 1 Dr from the team came to check me in thr recovery area and it was his phone Iused to reach dh.

BabyA was kept in a cot by the foot of my bed and just kept on crying I couldn't move so I just kept on calling his name and asking him not to cry that daddy would soon be around. Not long afterwards dh arrived and babyA finally got something to wear and we were observed for a while before we got transfered to the ward, when I felt much better I picked him up from the cot and just kept on crying and praying for him am sure other ladies were wondering what is wrong with the one, but I could careless.

Anyways babyA and I were in perfect health despite his birth weight he was and still doing excellently well, inshort his birth assessment was very goof, we got discharged 3 days later and I tell you vigilante is very very real and nepa is annoyingly/ irritatingly mean, but we are taking one day at a time.

I use babyA as a point of contact to my TTC mamas that in no distant time you all will get to carry your bundle of joy in your womb and arms very very soon by God's grace

I wish the rest of my teamies yet to drop swift, safe and painless delivery and to those that have birthed their Lo's congratulations

To everyone who congratulated me and those that have checked up on me, thank you for your prayers and well wishes I really appreciate you guys and love you all

Cappo kokaiye kisses to our birthday mate, trust you are doing well mama

BS submitted.

NB I have so many pages to catch up on, hoping I will get to do so soon grin

One love always cool

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2022
TOHHAN:

Na hubby use clipper for me d last tym o and I ask him to stop that I ll use shaving stick wen the thing dey do me sumhw
My own hubby that was looking me sumhow wen I asked for his help he said I shud get a mirror and do my stuff,he forget say na him put me this condition
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Omakraid:

You can lie down with you head well raised on a pillow and let your hubby use a shaving stick for you or get the smallest scissors so that you can pull the hair and trim...
Mama he won't do it o but wen I manage and shave it na him playing field be DAT make he no worry.I will do it using a mirror and shaving stick

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Comanche(f): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
ladyrachy:

I use veet hair removal cream. So I just apply it all through 10 minutes before bath and I wipe off the hair residue with tissue then bath.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Comanche(f): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2022
kokaiye:
lol... He is doin great ooo.... D guy man stil dey do shakara oo angry, i don give up ojere... Tnx to breast pump oooo, i am able to do EBF... I express into bottle n give to him... Breastmilk yafun yafun, keep d rest inside fridge.... How waddling mama... We don reach April finish ooo cheesy... U go just dey happy anyhow now cs u r abt to meet ur LO cheesy.... Safe, easy delivery to u n d rest of waddling mamas grin

Congratulations on your baby. Please did you bathe him in the African way with palm oil when you got home from the hospital? Also how often (and how did you manage the bathing) do you bathe him considering his circumcision and belly button?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Mummytoo:

Don't keep any grudges in your heart towards your brother so that your ways will be open for you, forgive him, I totally understand what u did for him

You are a blessed woman, may your home be blessed, blessings shall always locate you, you and your household will not lack in Jesus name. Amen

May God be with you
mummy i did not keep any grudges on him, i am free person, there is nothing GOD cannot do, he will change him one day, so he will remember his own mother and family

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
nancyij:
mummy i did not keep any grudges on him, i am free person, there is nothing GOD cannot do, he will change him one day, so he will remember his own mother and family

Perfect
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
ladyrachy:

Mama he won't do it o but wen I manage and shave it na him playing field be DAT make he no worry.I will do it using a mirror and shaving stick
Haa, mine was practically begging to help me shave it but cos I was using razor, I didn't give him. He kukuma started monitoring the shaving and started telling me where I've shaved and where I haven't

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Comanche:

I use veet hair removal cream. So I just apply it all through 10 minutes before bath and I wipe off the hair residue with tissue then bath.
I don't know the kind of root the hair in my pubic region has, veet no dey comot am. Even if it stays more than 10minutes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Lemme share my testimony

Prrrraaaaiiissseeeeee the Lord

My testimony goes like this, I started stooling from monday 5:00am when I say stooling, I visit the toilet every hour, I took ORS, no way!

On Wednesday morning I took thalazole tablet, no way!

On Thursday morning I took raw akamu, no way!

It got worse and worse

Changed my water, no way!

I also want to appreciate all the mamas helping me and encouraging me

It wasn't easy making the toilet ur office

Friday early morning I chewed one seed of arigo (that brown seed we use to cook) swallowed the water and poured out d chaff

My fellow mamas for more than 14hrs now, no more stooling, it has stopped o

Thank u all, I felt loved and supported

I'm finally free

Thank you God

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2022
TOHHAN:

grin grin grin Clipper ke? U get mind o. The vibration of the thing no dey totori u? Ur clitoris nko?qnd those two standing walls? I beg dey use shaving stick o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hello Mamas, how una dey? Insomnia is dealing with me Sha plus groin abi pelvic pain, DNT know which word to use for it...

Like I shared my story here,my pregnancy was unplanned ,I didn't even notice I was pregnant until an old woman drew my attention to it.
I wanted to cry when I found out cos this year is the toughest for me and my family plus hubby lost his job and all Nd we already have 2kids...my mumsy come sick join(breast cancer).
I didn't know how to break the news to my mum cos she already knows what we are passing through with the economy and all.. I just kept it to myself waiting to tell her after her surgery..
Luckily for me,my stomach is not on the big side..
She had her breast removal surgery last week Monday and I still didn't know how to break the news to her and I have been visiting her all this while plus I am beginning to show cos I'm almost 6months gone...
What she did shocked me today..
Note:she is a retired nurse...
Normally,after surgery,they gave her a whole of drugs to take, this woman just brought out the bag of drugs they gave her and gave me the folic acid telling me that she doesn't want to take it ,I should take the medicine.
Just then, I knew that she already noticed nd she knows I DNT know how to break the news to her..
I felt like crying cos all this while I have not been taking my routine drugs plus I am yet to register for antenatal ..
Mother's are simply the best. God should bless my mum and keep her alive for me.
Just felt like pouring out my heart here cos I practically have no one else to share this with smiley..
Sorry for the long read nd please overlook the typographical errors.

40 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6490) (6491) (6492) (6493) (6494) (6495) (6496) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.