Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158067 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) (6502) (6503) (6504) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Darhmmy:
Hello mummies I'm new here
You are very welcome ma and congrats to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Healthquest: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
sugah:

It could be clomid but also remember you were pregnant. Pregnancy can also make fibroids grow.

You need to know the cause of the bleeding to know how to stop it.
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Healthquest: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mummytoo:

Sorry for what you've been passing through, my experience with clomid is that it caused my ovarian cyst, I didn't even know that kinda sickness existed before, but after one month of clomid I had serious pain and clomid caused it, I also had fibroid later, everything was just too complicated, I can't begin to say how clomid suffered me cause I took it again and again hoping it will work (I read all the side effects, fear catch me) below were my scan pictures before my miracle came, so that u will confirm
chai,,,this is so saddening..Thanks God everything came to pass..,how did you clear clear the fibroid afterwards? Surgery or herb? Or did u just manage the fibroid to have a pregnancy...pls brief me .thanks you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
Layormiii:
people say it Sha, that pregnant women shouldn't be out by 12-1pm. I believe it's because the sun is high high by that time.
I hope you use your anointing oil daily Sha and soak yourself and LO with prayer.

Yes I do, God will continue to watch over us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aderebecca(f): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2022
MorningStar233:

Yes I do, God will continue to watch over us all
. Amen.

Good evening mummies. Please I am abit confused. My period has been regular for like 6 month which is 10nth of every month uptil December which came on the 10 . By January my period was 6 days late which came on the 16nth of January and it as if I was spotting, it was just light and scanty flow for two days. February I missed my period and I tested positive. I went for scan today, scan shows I am 11weeks 4 days pregnant, will my last Menstrual period be January 16 or December 10?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
MorningStar233:

Going out in the afternoon as a pregnant woman, she said evil spirits are believed to be moving about around that time..
Which ime evil spirit no waka? God will continue to protect us and our babies and no evil power will come nigh them

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Funky123:
BS! BS! BS!

Congratulations I have seen the glory of God, congratulations he has done it for me.

Jan 2020 I got married legally waiting for trad to be done and Covid came like play like joke, Lockdowns everywhere and we had to leave party till everything was down. I and DH started living together after our civil wedding, March we started trying for baby and it wasn’t forth coming.

DH said I am too anxious abi how he talk the English self, We started running tests and Feb 2021 I did heteroscopy that shows cervical adhesion. @Trippleblessing whenever I remember this journey then my heart prays for you because you were there as a shoulder to lean on that day, your joy is coming and it shall be visible to everyone. Amen

During the cervical adhesions procedure I was told I have block tubes then hydrotubation was done, 2 months after I got the big fat positive. First trimester was very smooth, no morning sickness whatsoever , I was jumping around until contractions came immediately we entered 2nd trimester , was admitted and DR confirmed it was threatening Miscarriage, God took control and I was ask to take plenty bed rest.

My Gynea requested for a scan at 36 weeks, baby already weighing 3.1kg and he suggested a CS due to pelvic and height.
10/3 I walked into the hospital with my Ghana must go and 11/3 my Prince Charming was brought out weighing 3.4kg.

Wishing all belle full mama’s safe delivery and many babies dust to all women in the waiting room.

Till we meet again, make I shake my bum bum Sleep small before baby Zee wakes up to suck.

Cappo kokoiye no vex, you fit gimme small cane for delaying BS but trust me it’s been overwhelming being a first time mom.

Congratulations again mummy Zee
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Omakraid:

Which ime evil spirit no waka? God will continue to protect us and our babies and no evil power will come nigh them

Amen o my dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
aderebecca:
. Amen.

Good evening mummies. Please I am abit confused. My period has been regular for like 6 month which is 10nth of every month uptil December which came on the 10 . By January my period was 6 days late which came on the 16nth of January and it as if I was spotting, it was just light and scanty flow for two days. February I missed my period and I tested positive. I went for scan today, scan shows I am 11weeks 4 days pregnant, will my last Menstrual period be January 16 or December 10?

When you went for the scan did the sonographer use your Last Menstrual period date or he just did the scan without asking you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bloomingbud:
Good morning mamas.

Second time mum in the house, I was team Feb 2018 and now team Oct 2022 though unplanned but God gave his it his own way and I'm happy to be having another baby. Anybody used Solid rock hospital Ojodu for delivery? That's my HMO so I want to know if I can use them for delivery or just change to Mother and Child.
Solid Rock is a good one.
Once lived with someone who used the hospital.
Her experience has been excellent

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
I also didn’t have fibroid till I took clomid….thankfully it was small and outside the uterus…never taking clomid again
Mummytoo:

Sorry for what you've been passing through, my experience with clomid is that it caused my ovarian cyst, I didn't even know that kinda sickness existed before, but after one month of clomid I had serious pain and clomid caused it, I also had fibroid later, everything was just too complicated, I can't begin to say how clomid suffered me cause I took it again and again hoping it will work (I read all the side effects, fear catch me) below were my scan pictures before my miracle came, so that u will confirm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good evening mamas. Let me rant a little. Ibotan, don’t know the English name is really doing me shege. I’m not so fat so I don’t understand why it won’t allow me walk. Please am I the only one experiencing this.

Secondly I was referred to an elderly gynecologist/ snr consultant to discuss about my decision to go for tubal ligation when having my ECS. This man disagrees and was advising me as a father. Please this will be my third CS, 3rd child. I don’t want to go through any mistake that will make them open me up again after this but this man makes me feel I’ll be doing myself harm if I eventually agree to it. He has asked my hubby to consent to it. I have been thinking of Im making the right decision since I got home. Mothers what do u generally think about tubal ligation or anyone u know that has gone through it. Any side effect I should be worried of?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kennyjoy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Respect to All Mummies in the house,

It is my second time here on this platform, my first time was when my wife had a two repeated Miscarriage last year, (One @7weeks and the other one @6weeks) but we thank God she’s 15weeks pregnant now.

Pls mummies I need help with this urgently,

Yesterday she having a little abdominal pain at her left Tommy, the pain will relieve her a bit and start again, she couldn’t sleep last night….We quickly get across to our Gynecologist and she told her to take paracetamol last night, the pain subside and start again in the mid night…..we planned to register for ANC today so we quickly head out very early so as to see doctor and Scan too. Getting to the hospital a paracetamol injection was given to her and the pain subside again. So we went for the Scan as our Gyna & Doctor instruct. The scan shows everything is fine, and the Baby is fine too after the Doc & our Gyna see the results, they said everything is fine that nothing to worry about.. So we went back home & she had a sound sleep, when she wake this evening the pain started again…..Our Gyna said she can take paracetamol but she’s still feeling the pain as am typing now…….Pls mummies What can we do, is there any home remedy aside from medication coz our Doc & Gyna said she can’t take anything else than paracetamol.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Layormiii:
my one and only lafunky baby is now a mother . See God oo
Congratulations mama, he shall continue to be a source of happiness and blessings to your home ijn

Thank you mama, how is bumping
Very soon you will join Vigilante club of Nigeria grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=MamaDG post=111486139]Good evening mamas. Let me rant a little. Ibotan, don’t know the English name is really doing me shege. I’m not so fat so I don’t understand why it won’t allow me walk. Please am I the only one experiencing this.

Your pant is probably tight, tHis happens to me when I wear a particular net pant that is not free, try change your pants to a more free ones and see
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Trippleblessing:

Congratulations again mummy Zee

Thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Funky123:
BS! BS! BS!

Congratulations I have seen the glory of God, congratulations he has done it for me.

you fit gimme small cane for delaying BS but trust me it’s been overwhelming being a first time mom.
Congratulations again Mama Zee of IB.. Report back in 9mths max
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
aderebecca:
. Amen.

If your lmp was December 10, you should be around 15 weeks... What the EDD on your scan?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
MamaDG:
Good evening mamas. Let me rant a little. Ibotan, don’t know the English name is really doing me shege. I’m not so fat so I don’t understand why it won’t allow me walk. Please am I the only one experiencing this.

Secondly I was referred to an elderly gynecologist/ snr consultant to discuss about my decision to go for tubal ligation when having my ECS. This man disagrees and was advising me as a father. Please this will be my third CS, 3rd child. I don’t want to go through any mistake that will make them open me up again after this but this man makes me feel I’ll be doing myself harm if I eventually agree to it. He has asked my hubby to consent to it. I have been thinking of Im making the right decision since I got home. Mothers what do u generally think about tubal ligation or anyone u know that has gone through it. Any side effect I should be worried of?
For the ibotan (the one at the point where the thighs meet), I suggest you start wearing tight and let go of panties(if joining both makes you uncomfortable) but you can bare it all when you are at home.. I as a person can't go anywhere without wearing tight since teenagehood cos of ibotan.

As per tubal ligation that the elderly gynaecologist was trying to dissuade you against, our people say what an elderly person sees while sitting, a child cannot see even after climbing an iroko tree... He must have his reasons for dissuading you... If that's what you want and your hubby is consenting to it, then go ahead

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
MamaDG:

So this is my 4th and since i have been booked for ECS ( pih, panic and anxiety attacks) and the way this belle show me ... i requested for BTL. In short i have always shouted it while on admission early this year.
Yes, they would sèek your husband's consent. Mine was okayed by the First OB cos he calculated based on my age, number and gender of kids... it gives a score tgeyvuse to chk if its ok. The second wanted to kick against it saying i was young but explained there was no side effects.

I really why they don't ask men to do the famil planning thgy sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
kennyjoy:

It is my second time here on this platform, my first time was when my wife had a two repeated Miscarriage last year, (One @7weeks and the other one @6weeks) but we thank God she’s 15weeks pregnant now.

Yesterday she having a little abdominal pain at her left Tommy, the pain will relieve her a bit and start again, she couldn’t sleep last night….We quickly get across to our Gynecologist and she told her to take paracetamol last night, the pain subside and start again in the mid night…..we planned to register for ANC today so we quickly head out very early so as to see doctor and Scan too. Getting to the hospital a paracetamol injection was given to her and the pain subside again. So we went for the Scan as our Gyna & Doctor instruct. The scan shows everything is fine, and the Baby is fine too after the Doc & our Gyna see the results, they said everything is fine that nothing to worry about.. So we went back home & she had a sound sleep, when she wake this evening the pain started again…..Our Gyna said she can take paracetamol but she’s still feeling the pain as am typing now…….Pls mummies What can we do, is there any home remedy aside from medication coz our Doc & Gyna said she can’t take anything else than paracetamol.

Thanks in anticipation.
I don't subscribe to this continuous usage of paracetamol o, I'll suggest you go see another reputable gynae please. If possible you can go book an appointment first to avoid her moving around and please avoid home remedies for now

God will preserve your LO.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
MorningStar233:
Please mamas I intend to travel else where to put to deliver my child due to certain reasons, at what week is safest to travel and start hospital runs in the new place I intend to go..my EDD is the last week of May... secondly..my baby has not moved much since last night, fear don dey enter my body.
Don't worry, sometimes babies have their own quiet time while they are sometimes hyper in there so don't be scared.

I suggest you travel early (can't say so so week) cos you can put to bed way before Edd so you really should go early.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
GenyEbere:
BA BA BA we welcomed Baby Boy this afternoon.

EDD-16/4/2022
Planned Elective CS 4/4/22
God's appointed date 28/3/22

Mothers do not neglect that deep inner voice.

Officially mother of 4 boys

Team April God port me o

miracletoday my able cappo I yaf landed
Congratulations ma, your DH will just be happy as the house is filled with soldiers.. May LO be all and more of what you prayed for

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 7:14am On Mar 30, 2022
kennyjoy:

Thanks in anticipation.
Good Morning. I’m sorry about the past loss. Affliction shall not rise again the second time in Jesus name. I haven’t typed a thing on this platform for so long now but I just felt I should coz the pain you described your wife is having is almost similar to the one I had too. Please tell her not to abuse paracetamol so much. All she needs is enough rest and I mean very good enough rest.

That’s what I did together with serious prayers, once the pain starts, I’ll be crying, praying and place my mantle on it and before you know it I’ll have a sound sleep. Hubby took me to the hospital twice and all they recommended was paracetamol and rest!

But body no gree me take the paracetamol oooo coz I was scared for my baby. So I just sticked to prayers and rest. Don’t let her lift any heavy thing or over work herself. Once the pain starts she should just lie down, rest and manage it.

I don’t feel the pains any longer to the glory of God!

I pray her speedy recovery.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by batranitin123: 7:18am On Mar 30, 2022
Sorry, to here about the loss, but in such severe cases or in any problem we must consult the Best Gynae Doctor in Punjab for quick relief and recovery from pain, in today's modern era of technology, daily new treatment methods are getting introduced on daily bases.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2022
Jackie2021:
Good morning fellow mothers . Please I need your advise o as I am a ftm. I am 41 weeks and 3 days yet no sign of labour. My hospital is saying I will be induced at 42 weeks if I don’t go into labour. Some people have been telling me 42 weeks is to late that I should have been induced by now. What do you think about this as I am panicking badly.
How are you mama? Hope you and LO are doing fine? You’ve been in my thoughts. Let’s hear from you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 7:39am On Mar 30, 2022
Healthquest:
chai,,,this is so saddening..Thanks God everything came to pass..,how did you clear clear the fibroid afterwards? Surgery or herb? Or did u just manage the fibroid to have a pregnancy...pls brief me .thanks you

Zero eight one four, eight one five, double two, eight one

I will give u full gist on watsapp

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:44am On Mar 30, 2022
Omakraid:

Don't worry, sometimes babies have their own quiet time while they are sometimes hyper in there so don't be scared.

I suggest you travel early (can't say so so week) cos you can put to bed way before Edd so you really should go early.

Thanks so so much dear, God bless you richly...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:51am On Mar 30, 2022
kennyjoy:

Thanks in anticipation.

Let her have enough rest and keep praying.. nothing go happen..you can visit another hospital of you are not convinced
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 7:59am On Mar 30, 2022
Darhmmy:
Hello mummies I'm new here

Welcome ❤ darling

We are one big happy family here

Sweet hugs from me to u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NOBILITY22(f): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2022
kennyjoy:

Thanks in anticipation.

Sorry about your loss...
This pain sounds like"Round ligament pain"
It usually starts around the beginning of 2nd trimester... You can google about it and know more ok.
There is nothing you can do about it. Just allow your wife to have enough rest and she will be fine.
Hold your wife's hands together with yours and pray about it. God listens...

She will be fine ok.

This pregnancy journey is different for everybody.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikkykay: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2022
aderebecca:
. Amen.

My LMP is Jan 19 and I am about 10 weeks+

(1) (2) (3) ... (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) (6502) (6503) (6504) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.