Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126182 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6496) (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) (6502) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
sugarcoatted:

My hospital said it was 200k then, in 2020. Dont know the price now. Just injection, not full delivery

O boy
I'm shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mummytoo:

O boy
I'm shocked

If it was 'affordable' dont you think a lot of people would be using it instead of going through the whole delivery pain?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
MorningStar233:

I tell you, okay now like this I can't take satchet water any more because it smells like either a dead rat or there is excess chemical but if I take bottled water I will be okay with it, me that has bn taking satchet water since I was born o...so do I kill myself? If anyone is having it easy during pregnancy that person is extremely lucky..infact my husband wished I had twins so I won't pass through that route of pregnancy again... I became a shadow of myself
If that my nurse here this one,she will so laugh you and make u feel somehow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2022
sugarcoatted:

If it was 'affordable' dont you think a lot of people would be using it instead of going through the whole delivery pain?
But it seems it's more affordable in other countries like US and co. Just thinking out loud. shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
gifted21:

Ok
It's time to talk
Came from the TTC thread but decided to be a silent reader.
Edd 9-6
Sex XY
But everything has changed for me
Am 29 weeks and a few days gone when my world was troubled.
On Thursday last week was jejely sleeping when l felt like urinating
Cos l was tired, l decided to wait for some time before standing up, only for me to feel as if l have already urinated on the bed, l immediately put on the light and l was in a pool of blood
To cut long story short got to the clinic and was told l had placenta previa type 4
Bleeding and water has stopped, but was placed on bed rest till 36 weeks
Scheduled for surgery, no VB for me.
Pls pray for me, l was truly mocked, l can't afford to loose this precious boy, l want my mockers to see him face to face
As e b so l don port to May be that
May teamie wey sabi snatch
Oya food don land
Mama for the boys
There shall be no loss in Jesus name Amen.Don't stress, I trust God that we will celebrate your delivery here with joy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Good afternoon mamas, I have a suggestion o.
I have some questions I have noted that I would like us to treat daily.
Anyone can specify to take any of the topic and lecture us about it, esp those who has passed through that stage already or before, then we all throw in our various inputs about the said topic. And learn
We can choose a specific time for the class, maybe 8-9pm daily tabi 9-10pm daily. Or should we make them weekends? angry

What do we think? Am sure everyone will learn one or two things from each class especially first time mother's like me lol.

Here are the topics I picked and it's just for 7 days, each topic per night tabi weekend deni.

What's our take on this? Please let's respond.

Mwaaaaah

1. First trimester and getting through it. Morning sicknesses, healthy eating etc

2. Pregnancy and sex. How important is it during pregnancy and how does it help in labor? Is it important?

3.Healthy eating, Prenatals, foods to avoid, drugs and basic tests to run in pregnancy.

4. Second trimester and what to expect/how to get through it

5. Hospital baby list/ baby shopping. What do I really need? When do I start?

6. Third trimester and how to get through it.

7. How to prepare for labour emotionally/mentally/physically. Basic things to know about contraction and labour especially for first time mother's

You can add any topic you feel should be here.. we can take the classes daily as long as we can.
Inputs? Sense or nonsense?

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Layormiii:
Anyone can specify to take any of the topic and lecture us about it, esp those who has passed through that stage already or before, then we all throw in our various inputs about the said topic. And learn
We can choose a specific time for the class, maybe 8-9pm daily tabi 9-10pm daily. Or should we make them weekends? angry

What do we think? Am sure everyone will learn one or two things from each class especially first time mother's like me lol.

Here are the topics I picked and it's just for 7 days, each topic per night tabi weekend deni.

Mwaaaaah

1. First trimester and getting through it. Morning sicknesses, healthy eating etc

2. Pregnancy and sex. How important is it during pregnancy and how does it help in labor? Is it important?

3.Healthy eating, Prenatals, foods to avoid, drugs and basic tests to run in pregnancy.

7. How to prepare for labour emotionally/mentally/physically. Basic things to know about contraction and labour especially for first time mother's

You can add any topic you feel should be here.. we can take the classes daily as long as we can.
It makes sense to me especially since I am a ftm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Vivi01:

If that my nurse here this one,she will so laugh you and make u feel somehow.

I'll tell her what she will live to regret
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautyuche: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
But it seems it's more affordable in other countries like US and co. Just thinking out loud. shocked

Mama I hope you don’t mean epidural is cheap in other countries like USA and co cause last I checked it was $1500 at a cheap hospital in Texas 2018. Make we no use exchange rate look am sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Layormiii:

Mwaaaaah

Its a really nice suggestion
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
beautyuche:

Mama I hope you don’t mean epidural is cheap in other countries like USA and co cause last I checked it was $1500 at a cheap hospital in Texas 2018. Make we no use exchange rate look am sef.
Ah!! Nawa o. That means the injection is straight from heaven grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
FlowerGirl040:

i no dt of uk is not affordable if u are not settled in uk... Visitors pay over 5000pounds just to give birth in uk undecided , so epidural is quite expensive allover d world.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
beautyuche:

toh!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
kokaiye:
i no dt of uk is not affordable if u are not settled in uk... Visitors pay over 5000pounds just to give birth in uk undecided , so epidural is quite expensive allover d world.
This is serious Sha. May Allah help us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
sugarcoatted:

Hmmm its true

Poverty is a disease
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mummytoo:

My fellow mummy

360k only for the injection or the full delivery services?
Only injection o. Na so me sef shock. Hubby asked how much, I said I’m not doing again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
Toopee:
My hospital quoted 360k and I’ve told God to make it easy, fast and smooth for me.
360k? God don make am easy for us my sister. Our delivery will be fast and smooth IJN.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Healthquest: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
sugah:

Sorry dear.
It seems your body is already starting to expel the fetus. Go back to the doctor if the pain becomes unbearable.

I'm still bleeding up till this moment and after 3 D and C with multiple scans which I've uploaded,
I went into herb and the new scan shows no retain products but myeloma (fibroid) ,I don't know how possible to have fibroid so quick with this and if the clomid is the cause of this fibroid.

Someone should check for me if fibroid is possible inside the uterus and could retain product turns into fibroid or it could build up within 2 weeks.

Below is the scan...pls help explain further too

@everyone pls.... help. @mumytoo and others

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Lol.. epidural for 360k? It’s currently about 30-50k in ilorin. In fact, last time I asked, it was done for 25k

Toopee:
Only injection o. Na so me sef shock. Hubby asked how much, I said I’m not doing again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
waistbead:

Flips my 26 inches bone straight cool cool

Team August

17wks 5days today
EDD 29-08-22

Barren woman is preggers grin grin

MY GOD IS NOT YOUR MATE

Welcome o teamie. We are really getting more. Make we do get cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
July mamas av refused to show up I go join team June very soon,my edd kukuma be early July �

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Toopee:

Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
Healthquest:

I'm still bleeding up till this moment and after 3 D and C with multiple scans which I've uploaded,
I went into herb and the new scan shows no retain products but myeloma (fibroid) ,I don't know how possible to have fibroid so quick with this and if the clomid is the cause of this fibroid.

Someone should check for me if fibroid is possible inside the uterus and could retain product turns into fibroid or it could build up within 2 weeks.

Below is the scan...pls help explain further too

@everyone pls.... help. @mumytoo and others
Sorry for what you're going through.
Its possible the fibroids were mistaken for RPOC and causing the bleeding.
Do the HVS to rule out infection ( I hope youve been on antibiotics?) and hormonal profile as suggested. Hormonal profile will be a bit tricky though as you don't know your cycle days

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
zaynie:

I called you twice yesterday. I was hoping you'd return the calls.
My number ends with 0159 please send me a message
i am sorry ma, i called back but my airtime finished i will send you msg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Toopee:
My hospital quoted 360k and I’ve told God to make it easy, fast and smooth for me.

Like seriously? Epidural shouldn't be more than or btw 50/70k
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Vivi01:

Lol that's the same thing a nurse in my hospital like saying o,infact she will say ur konkonlo (small) baby can not control you and that she doesn't get it when pregnant women select food and blame it on the baby because she is also a mom too.I just laugh her in my mind and say thank God your own pregnancies are always stress free but don't laugh others
She should count herself lucky, sometimes I feel like crying coz I really don't like being helpless but right now na my baby deh control me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
sugarcoatted:

I doubt...Most hospitals invite the anesthesiologist from general hospitals. The stress and time factor.
They will come up with all manner or excuse so you don't request epidural.

In all Nigeria is still coming up in medicine. My own thots
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
waistbead:

Flips my 26 inches bone straight cool cool

Team August

17wks 5days today
EDD 29-08-22

Barren woman is preggers grin grin

MY GOD IS NOT YOUR MATE
Congrats mama, devil has been put to shame. You will deliver safely.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Healthquest: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
sugah:

Do the HVS to rule out infection ( I hope youve been on antibiotics?) and hormonal profile as suggested. Hormonal profile will be a bit tricky though as you don't know your cycle days
Yes, I've been on antibiotics but could clomid be the culprit here because prior my pregnancy there was no sign of fibroid
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Healthquest: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
sugah:

Yes, I've been on antibiotics but could clomid be the culprit here because prior my pregnancy there was no sign of fibroid.

PLS WHAT CAN YOU SUGGEST I USE TO STOP THE BLEEDING
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
It is well!!!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
GenyEbere:
BA BA BA we welcomed Baby Boy this afternoon.

EDD-16/4/2022
Planned Elective CS 4/4/22
God's appointed date 28/3/22

Mothers do not neglect that deep inner voice.

Officially mother of 4 boys

Team April God port me o

miracletoday my able cappo I yaf landed
Congratulations dear. Quick recovery to you. May your boys be a source of joy, blessings and happiness to you and your entire family. We await your BS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6496) (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) (6502) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.