Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158144 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) (6502) (6503) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Blessedmum:

Congrats mama, devil has been put to shame. You will deliver safely.

Blessed joon,tanks so very much

My God don shame the Slowpoke and her clique

You called your fellow woman barren like seriously ??

God can never be mocked.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Healthquest:

Yes, I've been on antibiotics but could clomid be the culprit here because prior my pregnancy there was no sign of fibroid.

PLS WHAT CAN YOU SUGGEST I USE TO STOP THE BLEEDING
It could be clomid but also remember you were pregnant. Pregnancy can also make fibroids grow.

You need to know the cause of the bleeding to know how to stop it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 12:08am On Mar 29, 2022
BS! BS! BS!

Congratulations I have seen the glory of God, congratulations he has done it for me.

Jan 2020 I got married legally waiting for trad to be done and Covid came like play like joke, Lockdowns everywhere and we had to leave party till everything was down. I and DH started living together after our civil wedding, March we started trying for baby and it wasn’t forth coming.

DH said I am too anxious abi how he talk the English self, We started running tests and Feb 2021 I did heteroscopy that shows cervical adhesion. @Trippleblessing whenever I remember this journey then my heart prays for you because you were there as a shoulder to lean on that day, your joy is coming and it shall be visible to everyone. Amen

During the cervical adhesions procedure I was told I have block tubes then hydrotubation was done, 2 months after I got the big fat positive. First trimester was very smooth, no morning sickness whatsoever , I was jumping around until contractions came immediately we entered 2nd trimester , was admitted and DR confirmed it was threatening Miscarriage, God took control and I was ask to take plenty bed rest.

My Gynea requested for a scan at 36 weeks, baby already weighing 3.1kg and he suggested a CS due to pelvic and height.
10/3 I walked into the hospital with my Ghana must go and 11/3 my Prince Charming was brought out weighing 3.4kg.

Wishing all belle full mama’s safe delivery and many babies dust to all women in the waiting room.

Till we meet again, make I shake my bum bum Sleep small before baby Zee wakes up to suck.

Cappo kokoiye no vex, you fit gimme small cane for delaying BS but trust me it’s been overwhelming being a first time mom.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 1:25am On Mar 29, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Na which kind wahala be this again undecided See Halcy. on123 assistance have come shocked
My hand i no dey oh,why una the call me when I don pass baton since. Abeg,waistbead please carry on. Pepper them wella

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 1:26am On Mar 29, 2022
sugarcoatted:

Assistant abi na Halcyon promax. Just today alone she has posted like 2 abi 3 already.
Give them,na so. My promax haf arrived

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 6:03am On Mar 29, 2022
mzMerci:
Lol.. epidural for 360k? It’s currently about 30-50k in ilorin. In fact, last time I asked, it was done for 25k

depending on the hospital,it like 50k in asokoto general hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 6:11am On Mar 29, 2022
ladyrachy:
July mamas av refused to show up I go join team June very soon,my edd kukuma be early July �
I don port since grin

EDD is 07/07 but first trimester scan was 29th June. And I had my last two early at 37 and 38 weeks. Make I kukuma join this one too with faith.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 29, 2022
Halcyon123:

My hand i no dey oh,why una the call me when I don pass baton since. Abeg,waistbead please carry on. Pepper them wella
Your kunu still dey do us somehow somehow grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 7:01am On Mar 29, 2022
Funky123:
BS! BS! BS!

Congratulations I have seen the glory of God, congratulations he has done it for me.

Jan 2020 I got married legally waiting for trad to be done and Covid came like play like joke, Lockdowns everywhere and we had to leave party till everything was down. I and DH started living together after our civil wedding, March we started trying for baby and it wasn’t forth coming.

DH said I am too anxious abi how he talk the English self, We started running tests and Feb 2021 I did heteroscopy that shows cervical adhesion. @Trippleblessing whenever I remember this journey then my heart prays for you because you were there as a shoulder to lean on that day, your joy is coming and it shall be visible to everyone. Amen

During the cervical adhesions procedure I was told I have block tubes then hydrotubation was done, 2 months after I got the big fat positive. First trimester was very smooth, no morning sickness whatsoever , I was jumping around until contractions came immediately we entered 2nd trimester , was admitted and DR confirmed it was threatening Miscarriage, God took control and I was ask to take plenty bed rest.

My Gynea requested for a scan at 36 weeks, baby already weighing 3.1kg and he suggested a CS due to pelvic and height.
10/3 I walked into the hospital with my Ghana must go and 11/3 my Prince Charming was brought out weighing 3.4kg.

Wishing all belle full mama’s safe delivery and many babies dust to all women in the waiting room.

Till we meet again, make I shake my bum bum Sleep small before baby Zee wakes up to suck.

Cappo kokoiye no vex, you fit gimme small cane for delaying BS but trust me it’s been overwhelming being a first time mom.
my one and only lafunky baby is now a mother . See God oo
Congratulations mama, he shall continue to be a source of happiness and blessings to your home ijn

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 7:34am On Mar 29, 2022
Layormiii:
Good afternoon mamas, I have a suggestion o.
I have some questions I have noted that I would like us to treat daily.
Anyone can specify to take any of the topic and lecture us about it, esp those who has passed through that stage already or before, then we all throw in our various inputs about the said topic. And learn
We can choose a specific time for the class, maybe 8-9pm daily tabi 9-10pm daily. Or should we make them weekends? angry

What do we think? Am sure everyone will learn one or two things from each class especially first time mother's like me lol.

Here are the topics I picked and it's just for 7 days, each topic per night tabi weekend deni.

What's our take on this? Please let's respond.

Mwaaaaah

1. First trimester and getting through it. Morning sicknesses, healthy eating etc

2. Pregnancy and sex. How important is it during pregnancy and how does it help in labor? Is it important?

3.Healthy eating, Prenatals, foods to avoid, drugs and basic tests to run in pregnancy.

4. Second trimester and what to expect/how to get through it

5. Hospital baby list/ baby shopping. What do I really need? When do I start?

6. Third trimester and how to get through it.

7. How to prepare for labour emotionally/mentally/physically. Basic things to know about contraction and labour especially for first time mother's

You can add any topic you feel should be here.. we can take the classes daily as long as we can.
Inputs? Sense or nonsense?
Great
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

I don port since grin

EDD is 07/07 but first trimester scan was 29th June. And I had my last two early at 37 and 38 weeks. Make I kukuma join this one too with faith.
Lol mine is 10/7, doc even say anything first week of July, I will port with faith too no be only me go con dey team july

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2022
mzMerci:
Lol.. epidural for 360k? It’s currently about 30-50k in ilorin. In fact, last time I asked, it was done for 25k

We go come Ilorin be that na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2022
Healthquest:

I'm still bleeding up till this moment and after 3 D and C with multiple scans which I've uploaded,
I went into herb and the new scan shows no retain products but myeloma (fibroid) ,I don't know how possible to have fibroid so quick with this and if the clomid is the cause of this fibroid.

Someone should check for me if fibroid is possible inside the uterus and could retain product turns into fibroid or it could build up within 2 weeks.

Below is the scan...pls help explain further too

@everyone pls.... help. @mumytoo and others

Sorry for what you've been passing through, my experience with clomid is that it caused my ovarian cyst, I didn't even know that kinda sickness existed before, but after one month of clomid I had serious pain and clomid caused it, I also had fibroid later, everything was just too complicated, I can't begin to say how clomid suffered me cause I took it again and again hoping it will work (I read all the side effects, fear catch me) below were my scan pictures before my miracle came, so that u will confirm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2022
We dey here o, let's wait for others, i don waot tire, i just enter hibernation mode grin its good to see a teamie

ladyrachy:
July mamas av refused to show up I go join team June very soon,my edd kukuma be early July �
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2022
kokaiye:
4 preggy mamas wit october babies, just tie ur wrapper well n get ready cs we r super stubborn grin grin
Hehehehe, I have one stubborn September baby here, so October sef deh stubborn. God is my strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Please mamas I intend to travel else where to put to deliver my child due to certain reasons, at what week is safest to travel and start hospital runs in the new place I intend to go..my EDD is the last week of May... secondly..my baby has not moved much since last night, fear don dey enter my body.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2022
waistbead:
My teamies

Oya oo smoothies don land cool make we der sip smor smor because ders love in sharing kiss

Team August for supernatural belivery
Na with full force u came to report.See smoothie. Kontinu!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 11:44am On Mar 29, 2022
GenyEbere:
BA BA BA we welcomed Baby Boy this afternoon.

EDD-16/4/2022
Planned Elective CS 4/4/22
God's appointed date 28/3/22

Mothers do not neglect that deep inner voice.

Officially mother of 4 boys

Team April God port me o

miracletoday my able cappo I yaf landed
Dancing n smiling mode activated!God, we say thank you.Sweet GenyEbere has opened the floor,( March drag am inside their month grin, but we don't mind). May God bless your newborn, make him a source of joy n pride to your family.relax, recover well, and come here to give us the story behind that statement "Mothers do not neglect that deep inner voice."

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 11:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Layormiii:
Good afternoon mamas, I have a suggestion o.
I have some questions I have noted that I would like us to treat daily.
Anyone can specify to take any of the topic and lecture us about it, esp those who has passed through that stage already or before, then we all throw in our various inputs about the said topic. And learn
We can choose a specific time for the class, maybe 8-9pm daily tabi 9-10pm daily. Or should we make them weekends? angry

What do we think? Am sure everyone will learn one or two things from each class especially first time mother's like me lol.

Here are the topics I picked and it's just for 7 days, each topic per night tabi weekend deni.

What's our take on this? Please let's respond.

Mwaaaaah

1. First trimester and getting through it. Morning sicknesses, healthy eating etc

2. Pregnancy and sex. How important is it during pregnancy and how does it help in labor? Is it important?

3.Healthy eating, Prenatals, foods to avoid, drugs and basic tests to run in pregnancy.

4. Second trimester and what to expect/how to get through it

5. Hospital baby list/ baby shopping. What do I really need? When do I start?

6. Third trimester and how to get through it.

7. How to prepare for labour emotionally/mentally/physically. Basic things to know about contraction and labour especially for first time mother's

You can add any topic you feel should be here.. we can take the classes daily as long as we can.
Inputs? Sense or nonsense?
nice one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 11:50am On Mar 29, 2022
peggygee:
We dey here o, let's wait for others, i don waot tire, i just enter hibernation mode grin its good to see a teamie

Ah finally welcome teamie,make the rest do show face oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phaya(f): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
GenyEbere:
BA BA BA we welcomed Baby Boy this afternoon.

EDD-16/4/2022
Planned Elective CS 4/4/22
God's appointed date 28/3/22

Mothers do not neglect that deep inner voice.

Officially mother of 4 boys

Team April God port me o

miracletoday my able cappo I yaf landed

Yay!!! Congratulations and welcome our prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
miracletoday:

Na with full force u came to report.See smoothie. Kontinu!

grin grin grin

God bless you/yours

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good afternoon mamas, please someone saw me goiyout few minutes ago from the office and she called to tell me that it's not good based on spiritual or superstitious levels.. please who can explain it more to me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
MorningStar233:
Good afternoon mamas, please someone saw me goiyout few minutes ago from the office and she called to tell me that it's not good based on spiritual or superstitious levels.. please who can explain it more to me
what is not good exactly please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
MorningStar233:
Maybe the time you went out. Yoruba mostly believe a pregnant woman shouldn't go out between 12-1pm.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2022
MorningStar233:
Please mamas I intend to travel else where to put to deliver my child due to certain reasons, at what week is safest to travel and start hospital runs in the new place I intend to go..my EDD is the last week of May... secondly..my baby has not moved much since last night, fear don dey enter my body.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Layormiii:
what is not good exactly please?

Going out in the afternoon as a pregnant woman, she said evil spirits are believed to be moving about around that time..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Expectantmom:

Maybe the time you went out. Yoruba mostly believe a pregnant woman shouldn't go out between 12-1pm.

It was around 2pm I went out.. yes I heard that too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mummytoo:

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Amen, Amen and Amen..thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
MorningStar233:

Going out in the afternoon as a pregnant woman, she said evil spirits are believed to be moving about around that time..
people say it Sha, that pregnant women shouldn't be out by 12-1pm. I believe it's because the sun is high high by that time.
I hope you use your anointing oil daily Sha and soak yourself and LO with prayer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Darhmmy: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hello mummies I'm new here

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
sugarcoatted:

If it was 'affordable' dont you think a lot of people would be using it instead of going through the whole delivery pain?

A lot people doesn't use it because they believe it cause permanent back pain so I heard and read sha even on Reddit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) (6502) (6503) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.