Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155932 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6579) (6580) (6581) (6582) (6583) (6584) (6585) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
BA! BA!
Alhamdulillah!!
My prince arrived this morning, weighing 3.79kg at 39wks 2days. I'm absolutely over the moon!
@Cappo Expectantmom and my fellow May preggie mamas, I don port o! Bs later smiley
May Allah make the rest of the waddling easy for all the preggy mamas and grant you all swift deliveries. Aameen.

Ps: Pregnacare definitely works as he was born with a full curly hair wink

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Niyyah:
BA! BA!
Alhamdulillah!!
My prince arrived this morning, weighing 3.79kg at 39wks 2days. I'm absolutely over the moon!
@Cappo Expectantmom and my fellow May preggie mamas, I don port o! Bs later smiley
May Allah make the rest of the waddling easy for all the preggy mamas and grant you all swift deliveries. Aameen.

Congrats mama, welcome baby boy.una don hear? oya go and get ur pregnacare for ur baby's full and curly hair oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
ladyrachy:

Congrats mama, welcome baby boy.una don hear? oya go and get ur pregnacare for ur baby's full and curly hair oo

Haeeeeeee, where is this dancing emoji ooooo...My 10k monthly won't be a waste.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
God pls help me to deliver at 37 or at most 38 weeks pls father Lord....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Niyyah:
BA! BA!
Alhamdulillah!!

Congratulations mama. May your prince continue to give you happinesss.
BTW, at this rate half of May mamas might port to April o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Niyyah:
BA! BA!
Alhamdulillah!!

Congratulations mama... Your son is a blessing to your family...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Niyyah:
BA! BA!
Alhamdulillah!!

congrats mama, I will try this pregnacare in my next journey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
July mamas all of u still hiding come out ooooo,can't believe we are just five and we are not even too active online. Pls try Drop in once a while to say hi and comment if u can and wish to. Even Nov and Oct wey still far see as dem plenty anyway na the result of Valentine
baby dance make dem manygringrin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
ladyrachy:
July mamas all of u still hiding come out ooooo,can't believe we are just five and we are not even too active online. Pls try Drop in once a while to say hi and comment if u can and wish to. Even Nov and Oct wey still far see as dem plenty anyway na the result of Valentine
baby dance make dem manygringrin

Lool @ result of valentine..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Niyyah:
BA! BA!
Alhamdulillah!!

Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mamas pls can a preggy woman take buscopan for cramps?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Loooool. Amen

MorningStar233:
God pls help me to deliver at 37 or at most 38 weeks pls father Lord....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Amakapritty:
Mamas pls can a preggy woman take buscopan for cramps?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
mzMerci:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Am asking because my doctor recommended it and I checked it out on Google it's not recommended...dont know what to do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
And this doctor knows u’re pregnant?
Boscopan is not for pregnant women except during labour. Avoid it at all cost.

Amakapritty:

Am asking because my doctor recommended it and I checked it out on Google it's not recommended...dont know what to do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mjblinks(f): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Expectantmom:

Cappo the thing is even surprising me ooooo. April cappo have taken almost all our teamie.

But all the same, we thank God for safe delivery for our mama and Goodness and safe delivery will be for the remaining of us. And for those seeking, God will bless their home too.
Team perfection, May have not started but we are already having good news.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
mzMerci:
Loooool. Amen

My dear thank you, I need it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
mjblinks:

Cappo the thing is even surprising me ooooo. April cappo have taken almost all our teamie.

But all the same, we thank God for safe delivery for our mama and Goodness and safe delivery will be for the remaining of us. And for those seeking, God will bless their home too.
Team perfection, May have not started but we are already having good news.
You've said it all, safe delivery is what we pray for and God has done it for porters and He will do it for us all in Jesus name. There shall be no loss amongst us or our little ones.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eniedo92(f): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hello everyone please is there natural remedies to bring down blood sugar it just started in this second trimester my sugar level read 159 thou doctor place me on glucophage thou am scared to use it because of the reviews online that it give some miscarriage and doctor even place me on diet
My question is that have anybody use natural remedies to bring down blood sugar level in pregnancy thanks.

Note I have not it in my life this my first time of having it really scared me and got me devastating.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
eniedo92:
Hello everyone please is there natural remedies to bring down blood sugar it just started in this second trimester my sugar level read 159 thou doctor place me on glucophage thou am scared to use it because of the reviews online that it give some miscarriage and doctor even place me on diet
My question is that have anybody use natural remedies to bring down blood sugar level in pregnancy thanks.

Note I have not it in my life this my first time of having it really scared me and got me devastating.
Mama change ur diet go on fibre food like wheat,oats and vegetables. I know of pregnant women that squeeze bitterleaf and drink the water too.anytime I av high sugar level I go on diet and it works

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
ladyrachy:

Abeg leave that pregnacare and its low iron ish jor. Baby that will have hair will have.

Congratulations Niyyah. God bless you and yours.

Our expectantmom cappo, howdy? sorry i have been missing in action. Working at a 8 to 6, taking care of a 6 and 2 year old with no househelp, running a post graduate programme at NOUN and hubby only being around at weekends hmmm, i salute myself. I was hoping Dr. will book me for CS 3rd week of May but he's shifting me to last week. God has the wheel.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
MGeey:

Abeg leave that pregnacare and its low iron ish jor. Baby that will have hair will have.

Our expectantmom cappo, howdy? sorry i have been missing in action. Working at a 8 to 6, taking care of a 6 and 2 year old with no househelp, running a post graduate programme at NOUN and hubby only being around at weekends hmmm, i salute myself. I was hoping Dr. will book me for CS 3rd week of May but he's shifting me to last week. God has the wheel.

That is y I take iron and calcium along side it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Angel2424: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Goodevening Mamas.

Just found out I am pregnant with my second. Pls I will like suggestions on a good prenatal drug I can start taking now. With my first child, I took just folic acid for the first 12 weeks, after that started taking the drugs given to me at the hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Niyyah:
BA! BA!
Alhamdulillah!!

Congrats teamie, Thank God for safe delivery.. God bless your newborn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Expectantmom:

Half ke, tomorrow is 30 oo.. Me that I've been wanting to port, time come I no con want again.. As baby didn't come on my birthday at 38wks, she should kukuma wait till her dad's bday which is 40wks2days (next 2 Mondays)

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
Niyyah:
BA! BA!
Alhamdulillah!!

Congratulations❤
Welcome prince charming
Pregnacare go sell wella

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
MGeey:

Abeg leave that pregnacare and its low iron ish jor. [/b]Baby that will have hair will have[b].

Teamie, na only you carry this CV without any help? You are trying oo, God will take control. Please ensure you take out little time for adequate rest ooo.. safe delivery to us all

@bolded, see me laughing at my people here grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Angel2424:
Goodevening Mamas.

Just found out I am pregnant with my second. Pls I will like suggestions on a good prenatal drug I can start taking now. With my first child, I took just folic acid for the first 12 weeks, after that started taking the drugs given to me at the hospital.
Congrats ma, you can start with folic acid as well before you register and get the other prenatals or get pregnacare..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
MGeey:

See mama, if you don't praise yourself me I give you tiri gbosa because you're the perfect definition of a strong woman. May God almighty make it easy for you and all of us. Anytime baby is due to come out, it shall end in praise in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2022
Omakraid:

Half ke, tomorrow is 30 oo.. Me that I've been wanting to port, time come I no con want again.. As baby didn't come on my birthday at 38wks, she should kukuma wait till her dad's bday which is 40wks2days (next 2 Mondays)
Tohh!!! It pain me so I exaggerated ni o teamie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Comanche(f): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

AlhamdulilLah!!!

My sonshine arrived 5 hours ago weighing 3.3KG.

EDD: April 26th
MPD(Mum’s Preferred Date grin): May 3rd
AWD (Allah’s Willed Date): April 29th.

Mothers I hail o.

I want to hail all mothers cause this journey Ko easy rara o. I know people say it’s not easy to be a woman. But guys it is NOT EASY TO BE A MOTHER!

Then I want to dedicate this special hail to mothers that give birth without an epidural. You guys deserve a special serenade o. Hahah! Hahah! Hahaa!

I want to farabale write my B.S so expect it when I’m more settled.

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gracygem100: 12:36am On Apr 30, 2022
Niyyah:
BA! BA!
Alhamdulillah!!

Congratulations teamie!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6579) (6580) (6581) (6582) (6583) (6584) (6585) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.