Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8169518 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6581) (6582) (6583) (6584) (6585) (6586) (6587) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
bigbird:
Hello everyone,
I was a member of this thread in 2018 and had my baby, I got pregnant again last year with my second baby but unfortunately lost my baby after birth in January this year.
The holy spirit has been ministering to me to give out everything I bought to a mother in need, so I am ready to do that but i need someone who is really in need and has not bought a single thing so i can give them all I have.
But i will need the group's help in choosing who i should give them to, i have things like car seat, dryer etc and other neccessities. Please anybody can reach out to me with the best way to choose or if there is already someone on this thread who needs it please let me know.
May you all deliver safely in Jesus name.

May the Balm in Gilead heal you totally.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
bigbird:
Hello everyone,
I was a member of this thread in 2018 and had my baby, I got pregnant again last year with my second baby but unfortunately lost my baby after birth in January this year.
The holy spirit has been ministering to me to give out everything I bought to a mother in need, so I am ready to do that but i need someone who is really in need and has not bought a single thing so i can give them all I have.
But i will need the group's help in choosing who i should give them to, i have things like car seat, dryer etc and other neccessities. Please anybody can reach out to me with the best way to choose or if there is already someone on this thread who needs it please let me know.
Amen.. God bless you mama and bless you real good very soon with another bundle of joy..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
bigbird:
Hello everyone,

May God heal you of all the pains! God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
voucher:
Please do some people spit till they deliver? I feel better now ( morning sickness isn’t much again) but I’m still spitting.. nothing seems to be working and i hate it soo much! God please it should stop as soon as i enter 2nd trimester �

Every spitting, vomiting, and every every will soon stop, u will soon enter the honeymoon stage
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
bigbird:
Hello everyone,

May the Lord bless you soon and with double.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bigbird: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
I have found someone and have given her everything, God bless us all.
bigbird:
Hello everyone,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
bigbird:

God bless you for giving to that person
You gave as you were led, may God almighty bless your body soul and spirit

E-hugs

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Please are pregnant women allowed to board flights? Like those in their third trimester. Has any mama hear achieved it.?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
MorningStar233:
Please are pregnant women allowed to board flights? Like those in their third trimester. Has any mama hear achieved it.?
I did 2 weeks ago but you'll need to get a reputable hospital to certify you MEDICALLY FIT TO FLY and also, remember to lie about your weeks. For example, I was 34weeks but I told them I was 22 weeks therefore I had no issue.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2022
Expectantmom:

I did 2 weeks ago but you'll need to get a reputable hospital to certify you MEDICALLY FIT TO FLY and also, remember to lie about your weeks. For example, I was 34weeks but I told them I was 22 weeks therefore I had no issue.
Waoooo, thank you for your prompt response, that means if I tell them anything below 28 weeks I won't require the medical certificate? And again won't they look at the size of the tommy and start thinking otherwise?..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 5:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mummytoo:

Every spitting, vomiting, and every every will soon stop, u will soon enter the honeymoon stage

I can’t wait! Thanks so much mamA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2022
MorningStar233:

Waoooo, thank you for your prompt response, that means if I tell them anything below 28 weeks I won't require the medical certificate? And again won't they look at the size of the tommy and start thinking otherwise?..
My bump is so out and big yet I told them 22 weeks. You should have a medical certificate and let the doctor state the weeks in case it is required.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
Expectantmom:

My bump is so out and big yet I told them 22 weeks. You should have a medical certificate and let the doctor state the weeks in case it is required.

Okay, thank you very much ma'am, I really appreciate..I'll do exactly as you said.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
MorningStar233:

That is y I take iron and calcium along side it

That's cool. Some people do not realise it. I used it in my firwt preggy but since i don't like swallowing too many drugs i changed to Obron 6 in my second and this third.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2022
Omakraid:

Teamie, na only you carry this CV without any help? You are trying oo, God will take control. Please ensure you take out little time for adequate rest ooo.. safe delivery to us all

@bolded, see me laughing at my people here grin grin grin

Na me o dearie. I do steal time for rest. God will definitely see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
Expectantmom:

See mama, if you don't praise yourself me I give you tiri gbosa because you're the perfect definition of a strong woman. May God almighty make it easy for you and all of us. Anytime baby is due to come out, it shall end in praise in Jesus name.

Amen, Amen and Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
MorningStar233:

Okay, thank you very much ma'am, I really appreciate..I'll do exactly as you said.
My pleasure mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
MGeey:

That's cool. Some people do not realise it. I used it in my firwt preggy but since i don't like swallowing too many drugs i changed to Obron 6 in my second and this third.

I'll try that Obron 6 in my next one by God's grace.. I have heard about it a few times as a better alternative

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
MGeey:

Na me o dearie. I do steal time for rest. God will definitely see us through.
Amen.... Weldone ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Niyyah:
My BS
This was an eventful pregnancy for me. I'll try to keep it as comprehensive as much as possible.
We decided to start trying for baby no 3 after our youngest 4th birthday. It took a few months before it finally happened.
My first trimester was a very calm one, I had mild nausea, vomited like 3times and I could eat the food for the whole house!!
2nd Trimester came, and at exactly 17weeks, I woke up with some nasty chicken pox rashes, I had no idea how I contracted it at all, probably at work and it wasn't what I had as a child too, so it was such a dangerous one for my baby, apparently the baby can be born with so many defects because of the virus, so I was moved from my community midwife to the consultant team at the hospital, as soon as the spots scabbed over. I started having monthly scans and extra checks just to be sure my baby wasn't affected by the virus and thankfully everything looked OK. Then at 24 weeks, I caught covid again! Kolohun shaanu! It was a very horrible cold, headache, blocked nose and every joints in my body were sore. I was so sad as I didn't know why everything was happening during the pregnancy �.
Covid done and gone, third trimester came with the pains/waddling and discomforts, then I started getting extremely thirsty, like I could drink LOTS of water in a day! I told my midwife at my next appointment and she sent me for a GTT ( glucose tolerance test) and when the result came back positive for gestational diabetes, it was as if my freedom and pregnancy was snatched away from me!! My sugar level was so high which was very bad for me/ baby as so many things could go wrong during the pregnancy/ childbirth, if my levels wasn't managed. Especially when I was told about the risk of shoulder dystocia/ stillbirth and all, it was so overwhelming.
I had an appointment with the diabetic team, where I had a chat with a dietician on my diet and food that I need to start eating, I had to cut all sugars from my diet and I was given my glucose monitor, where I had to be jabbing my fingers and be checking my sugar levels 4times a day! So my freedom to eat whatever I wanted was snatched away from me at 28weeks.
I cried so much the first time I did the finger prick as it was just too much for me. Dh went grocery shopping and I started my GD( gestational diabetes) diet the next day. At this point, I asked God for strength and put everything in his capable hands.
For weeks I was eating the same food everyday, and despite everything, my sugar levels were fluctuating so I was started on Metformin and as the pregnancy was progressing, my levels started rising again around 37weeks ish so I had no choice than to let the diabetic team know and I was started on night time Insulin at 38weeks.

After my 36weeks growth scan, induction was discussed as they were worried the baby could get too big if I reached 40weeks and there was a risk of shoulder dystocia. We agreed on me, getting induced at 40weeks exactly but to have stretch and sweep from 38weeks. The first one didn't work as my cervix was posterior and thick, so I started walking, doing more house chores and bouncing loads on my birth ball as I was hoping that could make a difference. Fortunately, when I went for my second sweep on the 28th April, my midwife was able to give me a nice sweep and contractions started few hours later. I still wasn't sure if it was the real deal starting, so I decided to manage and see if there'll be a progress. I couldn't sleep at all during the night because of how painful the contractions were, and when we woke up for Suhur( Ramadan pre dawn meal), I had to call the maternity triage unit and was asked to come in ASAP. When I got there and I was examined, the midwife said I was already 6cm! But my contractions were still irregular and sac was still intact. When the drama started, I asked for some sort of pain relief so I was given gas and air, which took an edge off the pain. It wasn't enough for me as the contractions were getting more intense, so I asked for for an epidural and before they could call the anesthesiologist, the midwife decided to check me and saw that I was fully dilated so it was too late for any epi. My sac was broken and after pushing for almost 47mins( wallahi), my prince came out, very chunky, screaming his lungs out, weighing 3.79kg! And every pain, tears, needle pricks, insulin injections, all the aches, the tears, the fears and the emotional roller coaster floated away like it never happened. I calculated it and saw that I jabbed my fingers more than 250 times during the course of my GD diagnosis, and that's minus the insulin I had to inject on my thigh every night as well. Kasha ma dupe.
Alhamdulillah Robbil ahlameen.
I wish all the waddling mamas easy and swift deliveries. May Allah Azzawajal answer all the prayers of our gtc mamas. Gbogbo wa lama Jere omo wa lagbara olohun. Aameen
Cappo@Expectantmom.

Waoh Waoh Waoh!!!
Thanks be to God for safe delivery..
Congratulations teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
My take anyways, i do not see reason for editing when we think that we honestly is recommending someone for aid shocked. Me oversabi mom kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Thanks madam for giving out as you are directed. I honestly do not have anyone to recommend and assuming i did i see no reason to alter,edit and remove same. wink

bigbird:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
khaffi2:
cheesy cheesy Shey you see what I'm saying. We give God the glory. May our children keep being the coolness of our eyes. Motherhood is a wonderful journey, though stressful because those little ones ehnn embarassed May God answer all those waiting unto him for these joyful fruits

Amen, thanks mama. It hasn't been easy but I thank God for the kind of man I called Mine, he has been of great help to me someone said it's jazz but it's just love and fatherly roles from his part. Is it exclusively breastfeeding both for months because immediately big sis knew that she has a rival she refused to eat or wanting to be carried when her brother needed attention? The list plenty mama but we're loving it more and more especially hubby because the happiness they gives us has no bound.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 12:24am On May 01, 2022
May is finally here, all Glory to God almighty..there shall be no loss of any sort in our lives by the special grace of God .Amen

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 2:39am On May 01, 2022
Happy new month mamas ❤

God will give safe delivery to all May mamas in Jesus name, amen

Some Junes that will port to may, happy porting and happy delivery too

Na catarrh keep me awake like this so
I keep fan on every night, (catarrh has catch me now) but my body is always hot na

Na vigilantee for me o

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 3:39am On May 01, 2022
APRIL BIRTHS SUMMARY
We thank God for granting us safe deliveries;It was indeed an eventful April. infact we can't thank God enough as we had quite a number of CS births.We have come to return all glory to God, for no mother was lost.

Mamas pls accept our summary o like this,my spirit is willing but I still dey recovery room.

PORTEES TO MARCH
1. GenyEbere...EDD 16th April, BA/Bs seen
2. Cabasaa03. EDD 9th..DOB 30th march BA/BS seen

PORTEES  FROM MARCH
1.Dsnoni EDD:29/03 DOB:8th April  BA seen

APRIL BIRTHS
1. Toopee.: EDD:6th  DOB:1st. BA/ BS seen
2.Ovalrose: DOB:1st
3.Phaya: EDD: 3rd DOB: 1st BA seen
4.BeautyUche: EDD:13th, DOB 5th BA seen
5.AyoolaJumoke: EDD: 3rd DOB:6th BA seen
6 Iwinne  EDD:4th DOB:6th BA /Bs seen
7.NeroPapas.: Edd 16th, DOB 11th BA/BS seen
8.ChizziCindy: EDD 21,DOB 18th BA/BS seen
9.Comanche..EDD26th...DOB29TH BA seen
10.Nancyij: EDD.13th. DOB 26th BA/BS seen
11.Miracletoday.: EDD22nd  DOB 27th BA seen

PORTEES FROM MAY
1.Smartriya DOB 11th April EDD 15TH MAY BA/ bs seen
2.Niyya  DOB 29th  BA/BS seen
3.Ladyfair...DOB 21st EDD6TH May BA/BS seen

Awaiting News from
1.CuddleJoy.......... 29th.......XX
2..Orimipe...............24th ......XX
3. Jumyte29............26th.......XY 

To our dear GenyEbere,tho your heart may break now, I pray God to give you that comforting peace that only Him cn give.May your older children give you more fulfilment than you v prayed for.

To the mamas that have births in April, May our joy over their births last forever.
To remaining mamas, Congratulations on the oncoming births of your babies. May God make it easy for you.
To all Mamas TTC ,our set time has come. This month will mark the end of delays.
For it is written about Us,  None shall be barren in the land
To our belleful Mamas, esp June and May, we leave u in God's hands.He will make your testimonies full.
To all the great mothers who usually come to answer our concerns you all truly amazing.May God enlarge your world.
Tor, To those who have big experience but wont help us out,but are mighty enough to blow smoke, when we act like babies,may your 3D glass neva break.
To all those who are yet to submit BS, please do. By doing so, u have helped solve someone's problem now or in the future.

I am handing over to May Çappo, Expectantmom, none shall be missing in your ship.it will be easier deliveries for you all

TeamApril2022 #TeamBlessedBabies #TeamGodGotUs #sharp sharp delivery#Easy birth
Thanks

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 5:24am On May 01, 2022
miracletoday:
APRIL BIRTHS SUMMARY
We thank God for granting us safe deliveries;It was indeed an eventful April. infact we can't thank God enough as we had quite a number of CS births.We have come to return all glory to God, for no mother was lost.

Mamas pls accept our summary o like this,my spirit is willing but I still dey recovery room.

PORTEES TO MARCH

PORTEES  FROM MARCH

APRIL BIRTHS

PORTEES FROM MAY

Awaiting News from

To our dear GenyEbere,tho your heart may break now, I pray God to give you that comforting peace that only Him cn give.May your older children give you more fulfilment than you v prayed for.

To the mamas that have births in April, May our joy over their births last forever.
To remaining mamas, Congratulations on the oncoming births of your babies. May God make it easy for you.
To all Mamas TTC ,our set time has come. This month will mark the end of delays.
To our belleful Mamas, esp June and May, we leave u in God's hands.He will make your testimonies full.
To all the great mothers who usually come to answer our concerns you all truly amazing.May God enlarge your world.
Tor, To those who have big experience but wont help us out,but are mighty enough to blow smoke, when we act like babies,may your 3D glass neva break.
To all those who are yet to submit BS, please do. By doing so, u have helped solve someone's problem now or in the future.

I am handing over to May Çappo, Expectantmom, none shall be missing in your ship.it will be easier deliveries for you all

Thanks
Thank you cappo for the job well-done. May you all not become feeble in taking care of your home and children. See you when God wishes.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 5:50am On May 01, 2022
TEAM MAY A.K.A TEAMPERFECTION!!!

MAY ROLL CALL!

First off, I want to wish us a happy new month and Ramadan Kareem to our Muslim sisters, may we all have reasons to be grateful to God Almighty always.

However, congratulations to our porters to April, we are glad you all gave birth successfully and we are thankful to God Almighty that both mothers and babies are alive, healthy and bouncing in the Lord's blessing. May your joy never be cut short in Jesus might name.

Consequently, I am glad we had new mamas register with us teamperfection therefore we are happy for the lord has increased us in every aspect of our lives. Father Lord, we thank you for the journey thus far because it is not by our power nor might that we have come to the month of perfection but for your mercy and favor that you have shown us, accept our thanksgiving in Jesus mighty name. Though it seemed far(at least for me), you gave us live, strength, courage and every other things necessary for easy waddling.

Therefore, my May mamas I say a big congratulation in advance to us all because our testimonies are permanent and people shall rejoice with us in Jesus mighty name. At this juncture, I believe our hospital bags must have been packed and ready in preparation for the arrival of our little ones. Please let's also endeavor to put things in other, like finalizing our leave(for both civil and private employees), start exercising for easy delivery and oh yes we can now eat fruits and foods that aids easy birth( like eating pineapple, dates, zobo, drinking ewedu or okra) whether it works or not I don't think there's harm in trying it.

Lastly, like we've professed, there shall be no loss amongst us(amen). Mothers and babies shall come out alive from the hospital in Jesus mighty name and no death shall be recorded afterwards. I want to use this medium to thank all my teamies, you have made this cappo work easy for me with your contributions, suggestions and availability, therefore I say thank you very much and I'm honored to be amongst you especially being a first time mom. To everyone (our experienced mamas) who have contributed immensely on this thread and made(still making) it easy for us all, may the good Lord grant you your heart desires in Jesus name. We are also using us all as a point of contact for every woman seeking for the fruit of the womb that God in His infinite mercy will visit them soon and they also shall share their testimonies and we all will rejoice with them in Jesus name.

Let the BAs and BS begin in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
May our deliveries by swift and complication free in Jesus name.

NAME...........................GENDER....................EDD

1. Omakraid ......XX.....BA(16/5)...BS✓...7/5/22

2. Mjblinks ...........XY..........BA(10/5)....22/5/22

3. Expectantmom ...XY......BA...20/5/22...BA(✓)

4. Gracygem100 ......XX.....BA(18/5)....15/5/22

5. Ladyfair.....XX.....BA(21/4).....BS✓......7/5/22

6. Mumplenty .........................................19/5/22

7. Mandela89 ........XY.......BA(1/6).......29/5/22

8. Teminisuccess66.....XX....BA(21/5)...23/5/22

9. MGeey ........XY.......BS(✓).........BA(27/5/22)

10. Niyyah.....XY.......BA(29/4)...BS(✓).....4/5/22

11. Breeezefe ...........BA(20/5)................7/5/22

12. GracieN ........XY........BA(23/5)........25/5/22

13. Uririandme ..............XX...................7/5/22

14. MamDG ..........XX........BA(16/5)......21/5/22

15. Yinbridge...XY...BA(24/5)....BS(✓)...31/5/22

16. MorningStar233...XY...BA(01/6)....... BS (✓)

17. Vivi01..........XY......BA(12/5).......5/5/22

18. Spicy128....…...........XX...................23/5/22

19. Smartriya...........XY BA(11/4)........15/5/22

20. Uche23............XX........BA(7/5).........3/5/22

21. Gifted21...........XY.....................BA(26/5/22)

22. Viking07.........XY.....…..BA(2/6)...…..13/5/22

23. Khaffi2.....XY......BA(13/5).................3/5/22

24. Ifeadebola.........XX.....BA(7/5).......18/5/22

25. He2nuholuwa.......XX....................13/5/22

26. Adedayo77....... XY.....BA(19/5)....18/5/22

27. Spicy128................XY.................BA 16/5/22

28. Jozaki.....................XX..................BA 25/5/22

29. Pojomojo........XY........BS(✓).....BA(10/5/22)

Porters to May:

1. Cuddlejoy..........XX.............3/5/22

Porters to April:

1.Smartriya XY 11/4/22 BA seen.

2. Niyyah XY 29/4/22 BA and BS seen.

3. Ladyfair XX 21/4/22 BA and BS seen

Team May for perfect delivery!!!

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 6:10am On May 01, 2022
Expectantmom:

MAY ROLL CALL!

First off, I want to wish us a happy new month and Ramadan Kareem to our Muslim sisters, may we all have reasons to be grateful to God Almighty always.

However, congratulations to our porters to April, we are glad you all gave birth successfully and we are thankful to God Almighty that both mothers and babies are alive, healthy and bouncing in the Lord's blessing. May your joy never be cut short in Jesus might name.

Consequently, I am glad we had new mamas register with us teamperfection therefore we are happy for the lord has increased us in every aspect of our lives. Father Lord, we thank you for the journey thus far because it is not by our power nor might that we have come to the month of perfection but for your mercy and favor that you have shown us, accept our thanksgiving in Jesus mighty name. Though it seemed far(at least for me), you gave us live, strength, courage and every other things necessary for easy waddling.

Therefore, my May mamas I say a big congratulation in advance to us all because our testimonies are permanent and people shall rejoice with us in Jesus mighty name. At this juncture, I believe our hospital bag must have been packed and ready in preparation for the arrival of our little ones. Please let's also endeavor to put things in other, like finalizing our leave(for both civil and private employees), start exercising for easy delivery and oh yes we can now eat fruits and foods that aids easy birth( like eating pineapple, dates, zobo, drinking ewedu or okra) whether it works or not I don't think there's harm in trying it.

Lastly, like we've professed, there shall be no loss amongst us(amen). Mothers and babies shall come out alive from the hospital in Jesus mighty name and no death shall be recorded afterwards. I want to use this medium to thank all my teamies, you have made this cappo work easy for me with your contributions, suggestions and availability, therefore I say thank you very much and I'm honored to be amongst you especially being a first time mom. To everyone (our experienced mamas) who have contributed immensely on this thread and made(still making) it easy for us all, may the good Lord grant you your heart desires in Jesus name. We are also using us all as a pint of contact for every woman seeking for the fruit of the womb that God in His infinite mercy will visit them soon and they also shall share their testimonies and we all will rejoice with them in Jesus name.

Let the BAs and BS begin in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

1. Omakraid ....................XX...................7/5/22

2. Mjblinks .......................XY..................22/5/22

3. Expectantmom ...........XY..................20/5/22

4. Gracygem100 ..............XX.................15/5/22

5. Ladyfair.....XX..BS (✓)...BA(21/4/22)7/5/22

6. Mumplenty ........................................19/5/22

7. Mandela89 ..................XY....................29/5/22

8. Teminisuccess66 .......XX...................23/5/22

9. MGeey ........................XY........................

11. Breeezefe ...........................................7/5/22

12. GracieN .............................................25/5/22

13. Uririandme ..............XX......................7/5/22

14. MamDG ....................XX....................21/5/22

15. Yinbridge................XY......................31/5/22

16. MorningStar233...UNKNOWN...22(31)/5/22

17. Vivi01......…..............XY..........................5/5/22

18. Spicy128....…...........XX......................23/5/22

19. Smartriya.......XY BA(11/4/22)........15/5/22

20. Uche23...................XX........................3/5/22

21. Gifted21.................XY.............UNSPECIFIED

22. Viking07.................XY.....….........…..13/5/22

23. Khaffi2.......UNKNOWN...................3/5/22

24. Ifeadebola.............XX.......................18/5/22

amen to your prayer my adorable cappo, everything to make delivery easy and peaceful on our delivery day the lord will provide them.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NeroPapas(m): 6:13am On May 01, 2022
miracletoday:
APRIL BIRTHS SUMMARY

PORTEES TO MARCH

PORTEES  FROM MARCH

APRIL BIRTHS

PORTEES FROM MAY

Awaiting News from

Thanks

Wow this is incredible!!! Such a detailed summary of April. We indeed give Glory to God.
THANK YOU Cappo for this.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teminisuccess66: 7:19am On May 01, 2022
Expectantmom:

MAY ROLL CALL!

Therefore, my May mamas I say a big congratulation in advance to us all because our testimonies are permanent and people shall rejoice with us in Jesus mighty name. At this juncture, I believe our hospital bag must have been packed and ready in preparation for the arrival of our little ones. Please let's also endeavor to put things in other, like finalizing our leave(for both civil and private employees), start exercising for easy delivery and oh yes we can now eat fruits and foods that aids easy birth( like eating pineapple, dates, zobo, drinking ewedu or okra) whether it works or not I don't think there's harm in trying it.

Lastly, like we've professed, there shall be no loss amongst us(amen). Mothers and babies shall come out alive from the hospital in Jesus mighty name and no death shall be recorded afterwards. I want to use this medium to thank all my teamies, you have made this cappo work easy for me with your contributions, suggestions and availability, therefore I say thank you very much and I'm honored to be amongst you especially being a first time mom. To everyone (our experienced mamas) who have contributed immensely on this thread and made(still making) it easy for us all, may the good Lord grant you your heart desires in Jesus name. We are also using us all as a pint of contact for every woman seeking for the fruit of the womb that God in His infinite mercy will visit them soon and they also shall share their testimonies and we all will rejoice with them in Jesus name.

Ameen to all your prayers my able cappo.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yinbridge: 8:04am On May 01, 2022
Finally, May is here. Countdown begins. Amen to all your prayers cappo. May this May bring ease and plenty....

Expectantmom:

MAY ROLL CALL!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6581) (6582) (6583) (6584) (6585) (6586) (6587) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: butterfly55(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.