Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149281 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6675) (6676) (6677) (6678) (6679) (6680) (6681) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2022
Mmadimma:
Happy Sunday mamas. I'm suffering from a very big, painful boil around my vulva. It's been cra$y. What can I do please??
Sorry mama I used Shea butter the very local one to massage my own ,the swelling went down and the pain is gone. U can try it sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:10am On Jun 20, 2022
legendsmother:
Sexy mama how una dey

Team March how was all ur dedication parties
And I hope we are following up on immunization card dates as well……it’s well may God make it easy for us

To all those who gave birth I say a big congratulations
Team April, may, and d current June mamas

To the waddling mamas God bless ur Los nd keep u safe nd sound till delivery

Over here we are good by Gods grace

Just thought to check on u guys

Can’t believe it’s past 3months already

I love love love u guys

kiss kiss kiss
Love u too ma,do quick and come back to register again oooogrin. I no peep inside this thread at least until 8months,the thread dey give person bellegrin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Morrewhunmie(f): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2022
ladyrachy:

Am also wondering the same tin too,seems one twin is hiding somewhere. Some people are asking if av put to bed whether its one or two. As if na dem be God, some human beings sha,I call those type womb watchers they can tell when ure in ur ninth month. Yeye witches and wizards mtcheew.
May God save us from association of womb watchers and delivery calculators

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=omotolanibaby post=113934345][/quote] cappo pls update my sex to xy. Went for my second scan last week and it confirms xy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OLESCO(f): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Omakraid:

You should have asked at the hospital what next or better still they should have asked you if you'd like to be induced or you'd opt for elective CS...
I know the catheter is always inserted into the bladder to help with urine passage though I've heard and read it can be used for induction as well. the gloves are used for examination, they wear it on their hands before inserting to check if your cervix is dilating. Saline water should be normal drip water if I'm not mistaken
I'll also suggest you should opt for an elective CS.. don't be afraid and stay strong

Thank u mummy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OLESCO(f): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2022
Bloomingbud:

You will be fine ma. If you are 41 weeks I feel you should opt for elective CS instead of induction, safe delivery.

Thank u ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OLESCO(f): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2022
omotolanibaby:
the foley catheter is used to pass urine before induction commence.so dnt get so agitated .is a normal process

Thank u ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2022
OLESCO:

Thank u mummy
What's the update ma, hope you and LO are doing good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2022
Layormiii:
B.A
Oh dear Lord, I am a mother!!!!
My baby is here! .
He was born yesterday
via emergency CS.
This is so surreal, I am a mother .
Congratulations Cappo, so happy to read this. Even though I never get full strength, I still do cum once in a while to read if it's half a page hoping I ll get to your BA one day and today is d day.
How r U and how's bobo doing, God ll make the healing process easy for U IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2022
TOHHAN:

Congratulations Cappo, so happy to read this. Even though I never get full strength, I still do cum once in a while to read if it's half a page hoping I ll get to your BA one day and today is d day.
How r U and how's bobo doing, God ll make the healing process easy for U IJN
teamie I have off load for more than a week now ooo.. glory to God.
I hope there's someone helping you, please takia of yourself,you need all d strength in the world to take care of your baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2022
teebee22:
cappo pls update my sex to xy. Went for my second scan last week and it confirms xy.
okay congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
omotolanibaby:
okay congratulations
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Morrewhunmie:

May God save us from association of womb watchers and delivery calculators
Amen oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
shiller:
Mama's let us try to be cleaning our nipples to avoid story of breast milk not coming out to feed your baby when we deliver..

I always forget cleaning my nipples buh the day i will remember to do so,my cotton wool will be full of dirt that I had to be bringing more to clean up..

So many tns covering this nipples like this nd if your nipple is inside try pulling it out..
This nipple cleaning is too painful for me o.
So many things come out whenever I try to but it's as if I will hurt myself. God help me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
OLESCO:
Good .

Pls I am 41weeks and no sign of labor at all though the baby is very active and when I went to hospital 2days ago everyother thing is ókay. I engaged in sqauting some days ago yet nothing. Pls I was ask to come for admission on sunday that's tommorrow if I didn't see any sign yet and I should get this stuffs (pix below)
I had a very stress/ complication free preg journy no issue at all I believe God didn't bring me this far to put me to shame......It is my first and i know hiw many yrs to took me before God interven pls someone should talk to me. I tried to be strong but I am dieing inside
Mama Olesco how's it going?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
ladyrachy:

Thank u my sis, we that are ftm e no easy at all.Thank God ooo cos the nipple is starting to pain me. Am just checking calender daily,my hubby is checking my period tracker app daily. Baby is busy poking her head down dre ready to come out. She's tired so am I too. May God make it easy for us all
You're almost dear mama.
I'm team August but I seriously wish my Edd can come closer honestly.
May God make it easy for us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
My August teamies, how waddling?
I know it's not easy but very soon we will get there by God's grace.
Mama waistbead, haven't heard from you in a long while, I sent a mail pls check when u see this message❤️
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sassy256:

You're almost dear mama.
I'm team August but I seriously wish my Edd can come closer honestly.
May God make it easy for us all.
Amen oo,when it was April I was wishing July to come closer some mamas laughed at me saying e still far. But by God's grace we are almost there,I can't thank God enough.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sassy256:
Mama waistbead, haven't heard from you in a long while, I sent a mail pls check when u see this message❤️

We are fine ooo By God's grace. The back pain, muscle pulls, pelvic pain, lack of appetite for anything I cook myself, tiredness...the list just goes on...but in the end, We give God all the praise...
August is closer than we think....that's what I say to console my tired self.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
novia22:

We are fine ooo By God's grace. The back pain, muscle pulls, pelvic pain, lack of appetite for anything I cook myself, tiredness...the list just goes on...but in the end, We give God all the praise...
August is closer than we think....that's what I say to console my tired self.
Lol, I usually console myself too o, but mehn , I'm not feeling like I own myself again. The appetite is same with me, plus the smell sensitivity of first trimester is back so cooking sef is hard for me now. Body pains... Chai. It's well with us.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mamas that will born in July and August are saying it’s too far, what do you want us in team November to do?? Loool
I don’t even bother checking the calendar again

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
voucher:
Mamas that will born in July and August are saying it’s too far, what do you want us in team November to do?? Loool
grin when it was April I was already seeing July outside my window. So don't think Nov is too far again. I didn't for one day think July was far all i kept doing was praying for the day to end so another can begin,they really laughed at me here oo.its well with us all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stenvee: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Knock knock
Team November reporting
EDD 19th November 2022
Sex - Unknown

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
voucher:
Lol, the closer it is, the more the weight o...you just want to offload as soon as possible. Truly no stage is easy sha. Don't worry, November is just around the corner grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Stenvee:
Knock knock
Team November reporting
EDD 19th November 2022
Sex - Unknown
Welcome dear, I'm sure your cappo will add u soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peeping [sub][/sub]
Safe delivery to all the mamas.
Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mamas pls I have few questions
1. My baby cord fell off on the 6th day and since den, MIL do use hot water to press it because she can't find Lantern, I suggest cleaning with spirit and applying chroloxyl gel bt she said No saying it needs heat to heal fast. Now that she has left, what can I use to heal it fast pls because I can c it's not yt healed totally
2. My CS area has sumtin like pulse/boil plus swollen and it do burst itself attyms though I clean with spirit every time but not looking dry and healing to me though d swollen part has reduced abit now but still not comfortable wit it, what can I do to hasten the healing process
3. How will my tummy become flat back, av been drinking warm water but it has still not gotten down totally, still asif person gt belle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
TOHHAN:
1. My baby cord fell off on the 6th day and since den, MIL do use hot water to press it because she can't find Lantern, I suggest cleaning with spirit and applying chroloxyl gel bt she said No saying it needs heat to heal fast. Now that she has left, what can I use to heal it fast pls because I can c it's not yt healed totally
2. My CS area has sumtin like pulse/boil plus swollen and it do burst itself attyms though I clean with spirit every time but not looking dry and healing to me though d swollen part has reduced abit now but still not comfortable wit it, what can I do to hasten the healing process
3. How will my tummy become flat back, av been drinking warm water but it has still not gotten down totally, still asif person gt belle.

Tohhan dearie...it's good to hear from you..it's been a while...
No. 1...Thank God your MIL has gone cos I don't know what she wanted to use lantern to do to the babys navel. Pls continue cleaning with mentholated spirit and cotton bud and applying even common Vaseline will do the magic. The Vaseline is to help it not to become too dry and start bleeding too. It will heal off properly and close up. Make sure you clean properly to avoid it getting infected.

No. 2 Your CS area is infected. You need to see a doctor to ascertain it's level of infection to that drugs can be prescribed to help it heal. You also need to double up on keeping that area really clean.

No.3 You had CS, pls allow your body to heal gradually. It took you 9months and plenty hormonal changes to get here and it cannot and will not go away in a twinkle of an eye. Don't force yourself into strenuous work so you don't rupture your sutures or burst open your uterus from inside. That one go be another wahala altogether. With time, everything including the belle will go back into place but for now, it's still too early to start worrying about flat tummy especially with the beautiful way you brought forth your little one.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
TOHHAN:

Continu with the hot water application on the abdomen and Massage it very well, then clean with spirit and apply Vaseline if need be.. the heat is very necessary. Go to the hospital as regards the CS site bringing out pulse

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 3:10am On Jun 21, 2022
Sassy256:

Cappo we're fine o. Thanks for checking on us. My level of discomfort just dey increase everyday. Like I'm just sitting down by this time of the day simply because lying down has become so uncomfortable for me. And I have to be up early to prepare for work.

I really have a little concern ooo. I reside far away from the hospital and state I intend giving birth in. My plan is to commence my leave at exactly 38weeks (2weeks to my EDD) so I can travel to the state I'll be delivering in (where hubby resides) I hope I'm not making a mistake. Because right now all my baby stuffs and all the hospital requirements that I've packed are in the state where my hubby reside. Is it possible for labor to start earlier than 38weeks for a FTM?
I really don't want to give birth here as I have no one to assist me if labour starts here.
Abeg I need una advice o.

#Team August

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 8:39am On Jun 21, 2022
StarryV:
Cappo we're fine o. Thanks for checking on us. My level of discomfort just dey increase everyday. Like I'm just sitting down by this time of the day simply because lying down has become so uncomfortable for me. And I have to be up early to prepare for work.

I really have a little concern ooo. I reside far away from the hospital and state I intend giving birth in. My plan is to commence my leave at exactly 38weeks (2weeks to my EDD) so I can travel to the state I'll be delivering in (where hubby resides) I hope I'm not making a mistake. Because right now all my baby stuffs and all the hospital requirements that I've packed are in the state where my hubby reside. Is it possible for labor to start earlier than 38weeks for a FTM?
I really don't want to give birth here as I have no one to assist me if labour starts here.

#Team August
I was about to ask yesterday if you've finally moved to Uyo.
Please If I were you, I will plan for like 36weeks. Yes first time mum's most at times get to labour later than even EDD and if you go by 36 weeks it might seem like you're wasting your maternity leave but dear, I can't really say.
This one needs prayerful consideration. Besides that 38 week journey stress is enough to push someone to labour.
Will your husband come to take you? As in will he come and meet you where you are now to do the journey together?
Abeg other experienced mama's, ladyrachy, voucher novia22 pls come and chuk mouth

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 9:01am On Jun 21, 2022
StarryV:

#Team August

You should take the leave at 36 weeks as mama Sassy said, some babies come at 37 weeks..The bags are supposed to be here with you incase you go into labor, not everyone gets to their EDD..
Won’t it be stressful traveling at 38 weeks?
Just tell DH to send you the bags, you can travel back with it if you don’t birth before then.. All the best to you kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6675) (6676) (6677) (6678) (6679) (6680) (6681) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bribri and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.