Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126862 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6676) (6677) (6678) (6679) (6680) (6681) (6682) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2022
Stenvee:
Knock knock
Team November reporting
EDD 19th November 2022
Sex - Unknown
ehn ehn, welcome teamie.... Fruitful pregnancy journey in Jesus name...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2022
Team November Small Yansh self Don Dey shake o, we Don Dey plenty small small,
Mama's please let's always respond to roll calls, alone few mama's among us have been active while some are MIA.
For those yet to supply their EDD and baby Sex please do. The Lord will make it easy for us all in Jesus name. How is d baby shopping going?
Have we all registered for ANC? Please our Routine drugs are important let's always take them.
NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 2..........XX(team pink)
2. Voucher.............Nov19..........XX(team pink)
3. Awesomejah......Nov24.........Unknown
4. Opsycal...............Nov18.........Unknown
5. Haafiness
6. Mmadimma.........Nov17.......XY(team blue)
7. imsettled2...........Nov3......Unknown
8. Missviva..............Nov12......Unknown
9. desaie............... Nov17.......Unknown
10. HopefulBee......Nov21......Unknown
11. Onyi4classic.....Nov13.....Unknown
12. Brownsmoothie....Nov15.....XY(team blue)
13. Stenvee................9.Nov19....unknown

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Mama's please let's always respond to roll calls, alone few mama's among us have been active while some are MIA.
For those yet to supply their EDD and baby Sex please do. The Lord will make it easy for us all in Jesus name. How is d baby shopping going?
Have we all registered for ANC? Please our Routine drugs are important let's always take them.

5. Haafiness
11. Onye4classic.....Nov13.....Unknown
12. Brownsmoothie....Nov15.....Unknown
November people sha wan overthrow semptember and October peeps .ehn ehn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2022
omotolanibaby:
before nko? If any team dull Pere, Team November ma take over, as we kuku Dey our honeymoon phase shakara is allowed

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2022
Team September roll call:
Hope we are all good and the babies are kicking well.The lord is our strength as we about to enter the third semester.hope we have started shopping already and let's not forget to use our routine drugs. For those that have check the babies gender and am yet to update can please send me a reminder.

1.omotolanibaby...Sept14..XY(boy)
2. Flourishing19... Sept 29....Unknown
3.Mr HighSea..... sept 7... unknown
4.1stymom... sept 2 ... unknown
5.nahzyla ....sept 25... unknown
6.suzzyrims.......sept 16.... unknown
7.Ummufarrah......sept 21.... unknown
8.teebee22........sept 15..... Xy(boy)

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2022
Doctor please sex is an history for me in this pregnancy, hope it will not affect during labour. I’m 38weeks.

ANSWER
Sex during pregnancy has some benefits. Pregnancy is a tiring journey and your body needs all the help it can get. Good sex is one of those ways to get your body relaxed. The hormone- oxytocin released during sex (also when your baby breastfeeds) can help you bond with your partner and not feel alone in the pregnancy journey.

A good leg-shaking orgasm (not a wishy-washy one) will also get your pelvic floor muscles exercised and somewhat toned which may prime these muscles for the delivery process (this is what a regular Kegel exercise will give).

Not having sex however does NOT make labor harder than it will normally be. Don’t mistake the size of a baby’s head for the width of a penis- they are not the same. Penetrative sex does NOT prepare the way for the baby.

When the time is ripe, the physiologic clock in your brain will turn on labor on its own (it may be while walking in the market, sleeping at night, cooking in the kitchen or during sex etc) and your whole body will begin to work to aid the process. The cervix will soften and dilate to its fullest to allow the baby descend and be expelled, the vagina will also get the memo and will not be left out in the process.

If the vagina is not distended enough for the huge head of the baby, your doctor/midwife will safely administer an episiotomy to prevent vagina tear (this is not because of lack of sex).

So my dear, sex during pregnancy is good. Have it for the right reason(s).

© Dr Esther OLUWADEYI(ask the gynaecologist) on facebook.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stenvee: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
ehn ehn, welcome teamie.... Fruitful pregnancy journey in Jesus name...
Thank you so much Cappo cool. I have been following you for a long time o tongue, even before I thought of getting married grin, all the way from ttc thread. Feels good to be on same team as you cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2022
omotolanibaby:
grin grin grin ;Dsee me Checking wch month is November again,lol...
I love the energy oo..

November Cappo you are doing well ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2022
StarryV:
Cappo we're fine o. Thanks for checking on us. My level of discomfort just dey increase everyday. Like I'm just sitting down by this time of the day simply because lying down has become so uncomfortable for me. And I have to be up early to prepare for work.

I really have a little concern ooo. I reside far away from the hospital and state I intend giving birth in. My plan is to commence my leave at exactly 38weeks (2weeks to my EDD) so I can travel to the state I'll be delivering in (where hubby resides) I hope I'm not making a mistake. Because right now all my baby stuffs and all the hospital requirements that I've packed are in the state where my hubby reside. Is it possible for labor to start earlier than 38weeks for a FTM?
I really don't want to give birth here as I have no one to assist me if labour starts here.
Abeg I need una advice o.

#Team August
I will suggest u go by 36 weeks cos even small distance journey puts pressure on my pelvic I can't even sit on bike for long. And am close to 37 wks,imagine at 38wks and u will be travelling very far. U either request for the hospital bags like voucher said or u travel earlier than 38weeks. Its safer and less risky.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2022
omotolanibaby:
Hope we are all good and the babies are kicking well.The lord is our strength as we about to enter the third semester.hope we have started shopping already and let's not forget to use our routine drugs. For those that have check the babies gender and am yet to update can please send me a reminder.

8.teebee22........sept 15..... Xy(girl)

Cappo. Good morning.. We are doing good... Shopping is on 90%.. Though, I didn't step out to shop o my sweetheart did with the help of a colleague at work. Hmmm for the sex, I'll update you when I go for scan by month end cos I haven't gone after the last one I did in which we could not get the sex... How are you too and LO.... But it seems I might port to August o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:

5. Haafiness
Hmm November mamas una plenty oo,all these valentine knacking see the result oo.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Heebah: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
omotolanibaby:

Cappo I dropped my details a long time ago its like u skipped me o. I said I'm opting for elective cs in September and sex is xy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
1. U do not need heat for the baby’s navel to heal o. Just keep cleaning with spirit and cotton wool. Heat is dangerous o.
2. U should go back to ur hospital for checkup. The CS site is not well healed and u may need antibiotics asides from cleaning with cotton wool. Pls see ur doctor
3. Mama, relax. I was told I can’t work out (or use waist trainer) till 3 months after. So relax.

TOHHAN:
Mamas pls I have few questions
1. My baby cord fell off on the 6th day and since den, MIL do use hot water to press it because she can't find Lantern, I suggest cleaning with spirit and applying chroloxyl gel bt she said No saying it needs heat to heal fast. Now that she has left, what can I use to heal it fast pls because I can c it's not yt healed totally
2. My CS area has sumtin like pulse/boil plus swollen and it do burst itself attyms though I clean with spirit every time but not looking dry and healing to me though d swollen part has reduced abit now but still not comfortable wit it, what can I do to hasten the healing process
3. How will my tummy become flat back, av been drinking warm water but it has still not gotten down totally, still asif person gt belle.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
kokaiye:
whatsup wit babies of nowadays dt doesnt wanna suck brez... Its lkk dey did meetin in heaven b4 decending to earth... Mine too doesnt suck my brez... E prefer bottle. undecided

My case is different then because Zee doesn’t take bottle up till now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
@layormi congratulations to you
Na your bS I find come this morning…..God bless the baby and keep him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
1stymom:

Cappo. Good morning.. We are doing good... Shopping is on 90%.. Though, I didn't step out to shop o my sweetheart did with the help of a colleague at work. Hmmm for the sex, I'll update you when I go for scan by month end cos I haven't gone after the last one I did in which we could not get the sex... How are you too and LO.... But it seems I might port to August o.
Good to hear from you mama, been a while you commented or posted.. My thoughts were with you this morning and I was even thinking of the correct way of spelling your moniker.. Its nice to know you are fine..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:

5. Haafiness
Valentine knacking people cool see as Una plenty. Even August no reach sef. Weldone

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
novia22:

No. 1...Thank God your MIL has gone cos I don't know what she wanted to use lantern to do to the babys navel.
Lemme tell you how "they" use it angry angry.. "They" put the fallen cord in a piece of cloth and tie it, then put the piece of cloth on a lantern, test the heat on their cheeks to know if its suitable for the baby's skin before putting it on the navel. "They" say it helps it to heal fast.. My MIL couldn't do it to as we do not have lantern grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:

5. Haafiness

Na real small yansh dey shake, Loool.. I haven’t really started shopping but i will start next month, just got few sleep suits from instagram..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
before nko? If any team dull Pere, Team November ma take over, as we kuku Dey our honeymoon phase shakara is allowed
We no go gree grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
*Clears throat*

October Mamas make una no go dull ooo grin grin grin

Answer roll call and supply your Edd and LO's gender. I found out we are having a boy at 20 weeks scan, I will reconfirm soon but excited because that means I yaff hang boots cheesy

Team October

Name... EDD..... SEX...

1. Ihavethingstodo... 22/10/22 ........... Unknown

2. Cinderellashoes............ 24/10/22..... XY

3. Aderebecca................ 20/10/22.... Unknown

4. Blessedmum............... 31/10/22..... Unknown

5. Tgirltemmy..................... 4/10/22...... XX

6. Bloomingbud...... 26/10/22..... Unknown

7. MercyMercy...... 1/10/22......... Team Surprise

8. Sugarcoatted........ 29/10/22.............. Unknown

9. AmNuhRegular (twins) 31/10/22..... XX and XY

10. omah1....................... 15/10/22.......Team Surprise

11. Omobithousand........ 17/10/22 Unknown

Mamas I hardly see their posts, hope you are doing well?

omah1

MercyMercy

Aderebecca

Ihavethingstodo

Iya Ibeji - AmNuhRegular

Sugarcoatted

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:

5. Haafiness
Thanks cappo for checking on us.
I am doing fine and have registered for ANC but haven't started shopping. Hopefully I will start next month.
Wishing all team November a very smooth ride in this journey and joy unprecedented on the D-day.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Omakraid:

Good to hear from you mama, been a while you commented or posted.. My thoughts were with you this morning and I was even thinking of the correct way of spelling your moniker.. Its nice to know you are fine..

Oh!! Thank you ma'am... It's so nice reading that your thoughts are with me.. I am kukuma fine.. It's just that I feel tired coming online these days and to comment on post seems like a heavy work for me.... On a serious note, I can't wait o.. I jealous all of una wey don born...May God bless you and the family... This means so much..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
omotolanibaby:

Cappo, ginger us small so that our teamies that are peeping can join us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
November mamas loud gan ni o but team September remain una senior tongue
Well-done, mama pweetiebabe.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
@Layormii.. Big congratulations!! God will bless your LO and keep your home.. He will always be a source of blessing to the family..... How's vigilante?? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
omotolanibaby:

We are doing well here. Cappo, is there anything like baby kicks being too much. I think I am beginning to understand @ladyrachy ma'am.. It is not funny o.

My teamies that are still wondering if they should join or not,this is the team to fellowship with. There is no hidden charge. Just come with your EDD and you're good to flow with us.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by litubow: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=StarryV post=113438350] Sent!
Pls I also need the book
nibasdados991@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by untamedd(f): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Be like December people no like roll call. I’m hoping to port to November so I can leave you ppl grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Funky123:
@layormi congratulations to you
Na your bS I find come this morning…..God bless the baby and keep him
A funky mama.. thank you so much. How's baby and how have you been too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
cinderellashoes:
*Clears throat*

Answer roll call and supply your Edd and LO's gender. I found out we are having a boy at 20 weeks scan, I will reconfirm soon but excited because that means I yaff hang boots cheesy

Team October

Mama... EDD..... SEX...

1. Ihavethingstodo...........

3. Aderebecca................ 20/10/22....??

4. Blessedmum............... 31/10/22.....??

6. Bloomingbud 26/10/22.....??

7. MercyMercy 1/10/22.........??

8. Sugarcoatted 29/10/22..............??

10. omah1 15/10/22.......Team Surprise

omah1

MercyMercy

Aderebecca

Ihavethingstodo

Iya Ibeji - AmNuhRegular

Sugarcoatted

Well done cappo.
I am fine o.
As for baby's gender,still unknown. After 2 soldiers, I will just remain team surprise grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
cinderellashoes:
*Clears throat*

Team October

Mama... EDD..... SEX...

1. Ihavethingstodo...........

3. Aderebecca................ 20/10/22....??

4. Blessedmum............... 31/10/22.....??

6. Bloomingbud 26/10/22.....??

7. MercyMercy 1/10/22.........??

8. Sugarcoatted 29/10/22..............??

10. omah1 15/10/22.......Team Surprise

omah1

MercyMercy

Aderebecca

Ihavethingstodo

Iya Ibeji - AmNuhRegular

Sugarcoatted

We are very fine ma. Just work stress. Will be doing anomaly scan in my next appointment. Hope to know baby gender by then. Hope you are good too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6676) (6677) (6678) (6679) (6680) (6681) (6682) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.