Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132377 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6677) (6678) (6679) (6680) (6681) (6682) (6683) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Flourishing19:

We are doing well here. Cappo, is there anything like baby kicks being too much. I think I am beginning to understand @ladyrachy ma'am.. It is not funny o.

My teamies that are still wondering if they should join or not,this is the team to fellowship with. There is no hidden charge. Just come with your EDD and you're good to flow with us.

September with the sauce and sweet flex. cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bloomingbud my colleague, how you dey? So today, they gave me shadow.lol. I just did a crying face for my gl and said he wants to kuku kill me. He said its part of my jd. I no gree o, i said BM will settle the matter. He said i was trying to use emotional blackmail on him and that it worked, lol. Me, i dont even need stress in my life now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sassy256:

I was about to ask yesterday if you've finally moved to Uyo.
Please If I were you, I will plan for like 36weeks. Yes first time mum's most at times get to labour later than even EDD and if you go by 36 weeks it might seem like you're wasting your maternity leave but dear, I can't really say.
This one needs prayerful consideration. Besides that 38 week journey stress is enough to push someone to labour.
Will your husband come to take you? As in will he come and meet you where you are now to do the journey together?
Abeg other experienced mama's, ladyrachy, voucher novia22 pls come and chuk mouth
I'm yet to travel mama. Planned traveling by 1st week of August before I realized it would almost be my 38weeks. So I'm having a rethink. Just pray it doesn't affect my work in any way.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
sugarcoatted:
Bloomingbud my colleague, how you dey? So today, they gave me shadow.lol. I just did a crying face for my gl and said he wants to kuku kill me. He said its part of my jd. I no gree o, i said BM will settle the matter. He said i was trying to use emotional blackmail on him and that it worked, lol. Me, i dont even need stress in my life now.

Sorry teamie, I threatened my GL to give me shadow so we can be sleeping and eating together like I've been doing she kukuma respect herself and gave someone else. Me that I've not been stepping out of the office except to buy food, dont mind them jare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
voucher:

You should take the leave at 36 weeks as mama Sassy said, some babies come at 37 weeks..The bags are supposed to be here with you incase you go into labor, not everyone gets to their EDD..
Won’t it be stressful traveling at 38 weeks?
Just tell DH to send you the bags, you can travel back with it if you don’t birth before then.. All the best to you kiss
The bags suppose dey with me o mama. But DH no wan use ear hear say i wan carry bag. He said instead I'll deliver here, that I should resign and move over permanently. That was why I couldn't carry the bag again. All I did was just to pack it and keep them with him. From what I'm seeing sef he won't let me return to my work after delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
ladyrachy:

I will suggest u go by 36 weeks cos even small distance journey puts pressure on my pelvic I can't even sit on bike for long. And am close to 37 wks,imagine at 38wks and u will be travelling very far. U either request for the hospital bags like voucher said or u travel earlier than 38weeks. Its safer and less risky.
Thanks mama for your kind advice. I've screenshoted all these responses and sent to DH. Fear don dey catch am small small grin .
Maybe I'll just find a two week doctor's report/medical excuse letter and submit to my work place to enable me travel by 36 weeks. So that they won't start counting my leave from when I travel. I want my leave to start counting after delivery abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
1stymom:

Oh!! Thank you ma'am... It's so nice reading that your thoughts are with me.. I am kukuma fine.. It's just that I feel tired coming online these days and to comment on post seems like a heavy work for me.... On a serious note, I can't wait o.. I jealous all of una wey don born...May God bless you and the family... This means so much..
Good to know you are good ma, the tiredness will be over before you know it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mamas I'm tired of treating malaria o, I feel so sick and its getting me worried. What is the implication of treating with Artemether injection because is like that's my only option I have now.

sugarcoatted it's like I'll change to mother and child after my next antenatal o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
StarryV:
The bags suppose dey with me o mama. But DH no wan use ear hear say i wan carry bag. He said instead I'll deliver here, that I should resign and move over permanently. That was why I couldn't carry the bag again. All I did was just to pack it and keep them with him. [/b]From what I'm seeing sef he won't let me return to my work after delivery[b].
This would be better.. Same thing my neighbour did to his wife cheesy after her leave expired. He didn't allow her go back grin, oga does not want to come back from work and not see his daughter's face cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Omakraid:

Lemme tell you how "they" use it angry angry.. "They" put the fallen cord in a piece of cloth and tie it, then put the piece of cloth on a lantern, test the heat on their cheeks to know if its suitable for the baby's skin before putting it on the navel. "They" say it helps it to heal fast.. My MIL couldn't do it to as we do not have lantern grin

It's as if you know what I wanted to ask today. I have never heard of lantern and baby before..
My whole mind was that MIL wanted to put the hot top of the lamp on babys navel.....
Don't blame me oo...my mind is a traveller... grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
untamedd:
Be like December people no like roll call. I’m hoping to port to November so I can leave you ppl grin

Porting is allowed, you’re welcome to the Ginger team

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
StarryV:
Cappo we're fine o. Thanks for checking on us. My level of discomfort just dey increase everyday. Like I'm just sitting down by this time of the day simply because lying down has become so uncomfortable for me. And I have to be up early to prepare for work.

I really have a little concern ooo. I reside far away from the hospital and state I intend giving birth in. My plan is to commence my leave at exactly 38weeks (2weeks to my EDD) so I can travel to the state I'll be delivering in (where hubby resides) I hope I'm not making a mistake. Because right now all my baby stuffs and all the hospital requirements that I've packed are in the state where my hubby reside. Is it possible for labor to start earlier than 38weeks for a FTM?
I really don't want to give birth here as I have no one to assist me if labour starts here.
Abeg I need una advice o.

#Team August

StarryV dearie....I concur with other mums ooo...as a FTM, you labour is bound to start anytime from 38 weeks but at the same time, it's good not to over stress yourself cos you have no idea how your body will react.

One of us asked a Question. How are you making the trip? I won't even advise you travel alone as a first time mum. I'm not saying anything will happen but we have to be extra careful. Even if you want to take a risk, highest 37weeks to make the trip.
Mental health has alot to add to this our journey you know..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Stenvee:
Thank you so much Cappo cool. I have been following you for a long time o tongue, even before I thought of getting married grin, all the way from ttc thread. Feels good to be on same team as you cheesy
Wow, e-hug sis.... Testimonies filled journey for us in Jesus name.... Thank God we conquered TTC

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bloomingbud:
Mamas I'm tired of treating malaria o, I feel so sick and its getting me worried. What is the implication of treating with Artemether injection because is like that's my only option I have now.

sugarcoatted it's like I'll change to mother and child after my next antenatal o.

Sorry dear, you will be fine. Why do you want to change hospital? Which one are you currently using, solid rock abi?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
shiller:

grin grin grin ;Dsee me Checking wch month is November again,lol...
I love the energy oo..

November Cappo you are doing well ooo
My sis, I no even Dey check calender, Shebi after June, July is November Abi? Anyways I know very soon it will be our turn....Make June do and go make we fast forward other months too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
ladyrachy:

Hmm November mamas una plenty oo,all these valentine knacking see the result oo.
grin Our Valentine acrobatics dance really make sense jare, the results are encouraging
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
cinderellashoes:

We no go gree grin grin grin angry
grin grin team November mamas Oya make some Nosie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Flourishing19:

November mamas loud gan ni o but team September remain una senior tongue
Well-done, mama pweetiebabe.
shaking my bumbum for u dear Senior

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
cinderellashoes:
*Clears throat*

October Mamas make una no go dull ooo grin grin grin

Answer roll call and supply your Edd and LO's gender. I found out we are having a boy at 20 weeks scan, I will reconfirm soon but excited because that means I yaff hang boots cheesy

Team October

Mama... EDD..... SEX...

1. Ihavethingstodo...........

2. Cinderellashoes............ 24/10/22..... XY

3. Aderebecca................ 20/10/22....??

4. Blessedmum............... 31/10/22.....??

5. Tgirltemmy..................... 4/10/22...... XX

6. Bloomingbud 26/10/22.....??

7. MercyMercy 1/10/22.........??

8. Sugarcoatted 29/10/22..............??

9. AmNuhRegular (twins) 31/10/22..... XX and XY

10. omah1 15/10/22.......Team Surprise
Mamas I hardly see their posts, hope you are doing well?

omah1

MercyMercy

Aderebecca

Ihavethingstodo

Iya Ibeji - AmNuhRegular

Sugarcoatted

We are doing fine, thank you!
EDD is 22, sex unknown till next appointment

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mmadimma(f): 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Team November Small Yansh self Don Dey shake o, we Don Dey plenty small small,
Mama's please let's always respond to roll calls, alone few mama's among us have been active while some are MIA.
For those yet to supply their EDD and baby Sex please do. The Lord will make it easy for us all in Jesus name. How is d baby shopping going?
Have we all registered for ANC? Please our Routine drugs are important let's always take them.
NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 2..........XX(team pink)
2. Voucher.............Nov19..........XX(team pink)
3. Awesomejah......Nov24.........Unknown
4. Opsycal...............Nov18.........Unknown
5. Haafiness
6. Mmadimma.........Nov17.......XY(team blue)
7. imsettled2...........Nov3......Unknown
8. Missviva..............Nov12......Unknown
9. desaie............... Nov17.......Unknown
10. HopefulBee......Nov21......Unknown
11. Onye4classic.....Nov13.....Unknown
12. Brownsmoothie....Nov15.....Unknown
13. Stenvee................9.Nov19....unknown

E dey shake oooo. Lol
I'm fine cappo. Haven't hoped yet as I don't know what to get. God will make us smile with our LOs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
novia22:

It's as if you know what I wanted to ask today. I have never heard of lantern and baby before..
My whole mind was that MIL wanted to put the hot top of the lamp on babys navel.....
Don't blame me oo...my mind is a traveller... grin
Lol, that one is roasting oooo... Thank God lantern is almost extinct
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyi4classic(f): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Team November Small Yansh self Don Dey shake o, we Don Dey plenty small small,
Mama's please let's always respond to roll calls, alone few mama's among us have been active while some are MIA.
For those yet to supply their EDD and baby Sex please do. The Lord will make it easy for us all in Jesus name. How is d baby shopping going?
Have we all registered for ANC? Please our Routine drugs are important let's always take them.

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 2..........XX(team pink)
2. Voucher.............Nov19..........XX(team pink)
3. Awesomejah......Nov24.........Unknown
4. Opsycal...............Nov18.........Unknown
5. Haafiness
6. Mmadimma.........Nov17.......XY(team blue)
7. imsettled2...........Nov3......Unknown
8. Missviva..............Nov12......Unknown
9. desaie............... Nov17.......Unknown
10. HopefulBee......Nov21......Unknown
11. Onye4classic.....Nov13.....Unknown
12. Brownsmoothie....Nov15.....Unknown
13. Stenvee................9.Nov19....unknown

Present ma number 11... Haven't started shopping yet want to find out the gender first by next month
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
July Mama's how una dey?hope we are gearing up for the D day smiley
Have been purging since Sunday, I made stew with garlic. I DNT know if the garlic is responsible for the runny stomach.
Like I poop immediately I'm done eating.
Please, Mama's any solution for the runny stomach? I'm 34weeks gone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
cinderellashoes:
*Clears throat*

October Mamas make una no go dull ooo grin grin grin

Answer roll call and supply your Edd and LO's gender. I found out we are having a boy at 20 weeks scan, I will reconfirm soon but excited because that means I yaff hang boots cheesy

Team October

Mama... EDD..... SEX...

1. Ihavethingstodo...........

2. Cinderellashoes............ 24/10/22..... XY

3. Aderebecca................ 20/10/22....??

4. Blessedmum............... 31/10/22.....??

5. Tgirltemmy..................... 4/10/22...... XX

6. Bloomingbud 26/10/22.....??

7. MercyMercy 1/10/22.........??

8. Sugarcoatted 29/10/22..............??

9. AmNuhRegular (twins) 31/10/22..... XX and XY

10. omah1 15/10/22.......Team Surprise
Mamas I hardly see their posts, hope you are doing well?

omah1

MercyMercy

Aderebecca

Ihavethingstodo

Iya Ibeji - AmNuhRegular

Sugarcoatted

At the baby whale level, the jabs, kicks and turning no be here. Kashamadupe

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ohferanmi(f): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=omotolanibaby post=114009319]Team September roll call:
Hope we are all good and the babies are kicking well.The lord is our strength as we about to enter the third semester.hope we have started shopping already and let's not forget to use our routine drugs. For those that have check the babies gender and am yet to update can please send me a reminder.

1.omotolanibaby...Sept14..XY(boy)
2. Flourishing19... Sept 29....Unknown
3.Mr HighSea..... sept 7... unknown
4.1stymom... sept 2 ... unknown
5.nahzyla ....sept 25... unknown
6.suzzyrims.......sept 16.... unknown
7.Ummufarrah......sept 21.... unknown
8.teebee22........sept 15..... Xy(girl)
9. Ohferanmi......Sept 29.....unknown

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Heebah:
Cappo I dropped my details a long time ago its like u skipped me o. I said I'm opting for elective cs in September and sex is xy.
sorry about that will update the records now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Heebah:
Cappo I dropped my details a long time ago its like u skipped me o. I said I'm opting for elective cs in September and sex is xy.
drop ur edd date(lmp)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Tgirltemmy:

At the baby whale level, the jabs, kicks and turning no be here. Kashamadupe

Yes, ooo, grin grin only a few months to go now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

We are doing fine, thank you!
EDD is 22, sex unknown till next appointment
Good to know grin I will update EDD NOW

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
grin grin team November mamas Oya make some Nosie

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
sugarcoatted:

We are very fine ma. Just work stress. Will be doing anomaly scan in my next appointment. Hope to know baby gender by then. Hope you are good too

Sorry kiss kiss Yeah I am fine except for normal body aches

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6677) (6678) (6679) (6680) (6681) (6682) (6683) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.