Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,659 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8133174 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6678) (6679) (6680) (6681) (6682) (6683) (6684) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
MercyMercy:

Well done cappo.
I am fine o.
As for baby's gender,still unknown. After 2 soldiers, I will just remain team surprise grin

Lol okay, I will update to Team Surprise kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
If you are an October Mama, expecting your baby in October, just mention me and I will add you to the team kiss kiss kiss congrats to all the June Mamas kiss kiss kiss

Cc

imsettled2 I hope you and your babies are doing fine?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Team September roll call:
Hope we are all good and the babies are kicking well.The lord is our strength as we about to enter the third semester.hope we have started shopping already and let's not forget to use our routine drugs. For those that have check the babies gender and am yet to update can please send me a reminder.
NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1.omotolanibaby...Sept14..XY(boy)
2. Flourishing19... Sept 29....Unknown
3.Mr HighSea..... sept 7... unknown
4.1stymom... sept 2 ... unknown
5.nahzyla ....sept 25... unknown
6.suzzyrims.......sept 16.... unknown
7.Ummufarrah......sept 21.... XX(girl)
8.teebee22........sept 15..... Xy(boy)
9.ohfenrami .....sept 29.... unknown
10.heebah.……..sept. ....xy(boy)
11.firstpregnancy.....sept 19.....xx(girl)

N.B at November cappo ,dnt just come and threatening us here with your long list of team members.lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
1stymom:

Cappo. Good morning.. We are doing good... Shopping is on 90%.. Though, I didn't step out to shop o my sweetheart did with the help of a colleague at work. Hmmm for the sex, I'll update you when I go for scan by month end cos I haven't gone after the last one I did in which we could not get the sex... How are you too and LO.... But it seems I might port to August o.
is okay.nice one.takia of u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Flourishing19:

Cappo, ginger us small so that our teamies that are peeping can join us.
okay
That's what am doing right now.lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Flourishing19:

We are doing well here. Cappo, is there anything like baby kicks being too much. I think I am beginning to understand @ladyrachy ma'am.. It is not funny o.

My teamies that are still wondering if they should join or not,this is the team to fellowship with. There is no hidden charge. Just come with your EDD and you're good to flow with us.
there is nothing like too much kicks.am also experiencing the same here plus plenty hiccups
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
dacblogger:
July Mama's how una dey?hope we are gearing up for the D day smiley
Have been purging since Sunday, I made stew with garlic. I DNT know if the garlic is responsible for the runny stomach.
Like I poop immediately I'm done eating.
Please, Mama's any solution for the runny stomach? I'm 34weeks gone.

Just go to a pharmacy and buy ORS, nothing more...drink it till the running tummy stops and make sure you mix a new bottle after 24 hours that's if you don't finish it.
It's totally safe in pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
novia22:

Just go to a pharmacy and buy ORS, nothing more...drink it till the running tummy stops and make sure you mix a new bottle after 24 hours that's if you don't finish it.
It's totally safe in pregnancy.
Thanks alot Mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mamas abeg, I wanted to buy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mamas abeg, I bought plantain for consumption and in the process another customer told me it's not good for pregnant women that it affects babies.. please, how true is this?? She says it causes ökà in Yoruba I don't know the English word for it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
1stymom:
Mamas abeg, I bought plantain for consumption and in the process another customer told me it's not good for pregnant women that it affects babies.. please, how true is this?? She says it causes ökà in Yoruba I don't know the English word for it.

I eat plantain, it's good for pregnancy and even the unripe one has lots of nutrients. Enjoy your plantain.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
cinderellashoes:
*Clears throat*

October Mamas make una no go dull ooo grin grin grin

Answer roll call and supply your Edd and LO's gender. I found out we are having a boy at 20 weeks scan, I will reconfirm soon but excited because that means I yaff hang boots cheesy

Team October

Name... EDD..... SEX...

1. I have.thingstodo... 22/10/22 ........... Unknown

2. Cinderellashoes............ 24/10/22..... XY

3. Ader.ebecca................ 20/10/22.... Unknown

4. Blessed.mum............... 31/10/22..... Unknown

5. Thor.ltemmy..................... 4/10/22...... XX

6. Blooming.gbud...... 26/10/22..... Unknown

7. Mercy.Mercy...... 1/10/22......... Team Surprise

8. Sugar.coatted........ 29/10/22.............. Unknown

9. a big.Regular (twins) 31/10/22..... XX and XY

10. omah.1....................... 15/10/22.......Team Surprise

Mamas I hardly see their posts, hope you are doing well?

omah1

MercyMercy

Aderebecca

Ihavethingstodo

Iya Ibeji - AmNuhRegular

Sugarcoatted
We are doing great, how is your side too? I haven't carried out another scan so can't say sex for now. I am seriously rooting for a girl so that I can hang boot like you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
1stymom:
Don't mind her, there is nothing wrong with eating plantain.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
1stymom:

It’s a big lie from the pit of hell, please enjoy your plantain o whether fried or roasted or boiled..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please mamas, what can be done about this taste in the mouth? That’s my only problem now, sometimes it will be like i licked soap! I don’t know how to explain but I’m sure you understand, I don’t even know if my mouth is smelling :- I don’t like it at all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
1stymom:

September with the sauce and sweet flex. cool
That's the spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Blessedmum:

We are doing great, how is your side too? I haven't carried out another scan so can't say sex for now. I am seriously rooting for a girl so that I can hang boot like you.

I am fine teamie, just the normal body aches. Glad you and LO are doing fine. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
voucher:
Please mamas, what can be done about this taste in the mouth? That’s my only problem now, sometimes it will be like i licked soap! I don’t know how to explain but I’m sure you understand, I don’t even know if my mouth is smelling :- I don’t like it at all

You could try chewing gum, it has been helping me both to reduce saliva and heartburn

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
1stymom:
Hmm na wa oh! Abeg eat your plantain well joor. Plantain is very healthy especially unripe ones sef. Please don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
onyi4classic:

Present ma number 11... Haven't started shopping yet want to find out the gender first by next month
Mama u don't need to know baby gender before u buy somethings o, I ve bought some minor things like Bathing sponge,sponge/soap case, small water flask, some cardigan/pullover, some of the hospital list... I just pick any of this things if I go market and have change on me.. But I plan going to trade fair market probably when am 7months to get d few things remaining den
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin
Layormiii:
A funky mama.. thank you so much. How's baby and how have you been too

We are doing good sis
I miss you and other active mamas here, I got a job as a freelancer 3 weeks after delivery so keeping up with work, baby and coming here to read pages is not easy, in my husband voice “Oyinbo no Dey carry their work play o” lol but I should be here often for now till I resume another job.

Make una no inflict me with spirit of new pregnancy o I never balance

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
voucher:
This is one of the reasons I still spit time after time but some types of chewing gums help me now. Just look for something without too much mint or sugar.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
voucher:
Pele teamie, maybe u should try chewing gum preferably all this mint flavor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Okay thank you so much mamas, i will start chewing gum.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
omotolanibaby:
there is nothing like too much kicks.am also experiencing the same here plus plenty hiccups
Okay, cappo. It's just that it wasn't like this with my first.

God will make it easy for us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
I appreciate all the Mamas wey chuk mouth for my plantain matter o... God bless all of una.... Our LOs shall make us continually happy. Kisses!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzyrims: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
omotolanibaby:
Hope we are all good and the babies are kicking well.The lord is our strength as we about to enter the third semester.hope we have started shopping already and let's not forget to use our routine drugs. For those that have check the babies gender and am yet to update can please send me a reminder.

7.Ummufarrah......sept 21.... unknown

N.B at November cappo ,dnt just come and
threatening us here with your long list of team members.lol

We are fine mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrHighSea: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
omotolanibaby:

7.Ummufarrah......sept 21.... unknown

N.B at November cappo ,dnt just come and threatening us here with your long list of team members.lol
According to Dr., the baby has a big blockos.
Third trimester is smooth so far.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by untamedd(f): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
voucher:

Porting is allowed, you’re welcome to the Ginger team

Thank you my sister
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=Pweetiebabe post=114008201]Team November Small Yansh self Don Dey shake o, we Don Dey plenty small small,
Mama's please let's always respond to roll calls, alone few mama's among us have been active while some are MIA.
For those yet to supply their EDD and baby Sex please do. The Lord will make it easy for us all in Jesus name. How is d baby shopping going?
Have we all registered for ANC? Please our Routine drugs are important let's always take them.

Thanks for checking on us Cappo ,we are doing fine and I checked baby's sex today its XY
Was given Fansidar today (19 weeks),my body has been doing me one kind since I had the Fansidar...please mamas what week did you take your first dose of Fansidar. Hope we are on track o?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
cinderellashoes:
*Clears throat*

Answer roll call and supply your Edd and LO's gender. I found out we are having a boy at 20 weeks scan, I will reconfirm soon but excited because that means I yaff hang boots cheesy

Team October

Name... EDD..... SEX...

1. Ihavethingstodo... 22/10/22 ........... Unknown

3. Aderebecca................ 20/10/22.... Unknown

4. Blessedmum............... 31/10/22..... Unknown

5. Tgirltemmy..................... 4/10/22...... XX

6. Bloomingbud...... 26/10/22..... Unknown

7. MercyMercy...... 1/10/22......... Team Surprise

8. Sugarcoatted........ 29/10/22.............. Unknown

9. AmNuhRegular (twins) 31/10/22..... XX and XY

10. omah1....................... 15/10/22.......Team Surprise

omah1

MercyMercy

Aderebecca

Ihavethingstodo

Iya Ibeji - AmNuhRegular

Sugarcoatted

Yinmu, na 4 you go stop

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omah1(f): 12:29am On Jun 22, 2022
Thanks for checking up on us.
We are doing great.
cinderellashoes:
*Clears throat*

Team October

Name... EDD..... SEX...

1. Ihavethingstodo... 22/10/22 ........... Unknown

3. Aderebecca................ 20/10/22.... Unknown

4. Blessedmum............... 31/10/22..... Unknown

5. Tgirltemmy..................... 4/10/22...... XX

6. Bloomingbud...... 26/10/22..... Unknown

7. MercyMercy...... 1/10/22......... Team Surprise

8. Sugarcoatted........ 29/10/22.............. Unknown

9. AmNuhRegular (twins) 31/10/22..... XX and XY

10. omah1....................... 15/10/22.......Team Surprise

omah1

MercyMercy

Aderebecca

Ihavethingstodo

Iya Ibeji - AmNuhRegular

Sugarcoatted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6678) (6679) (6680) (6681) (6682) (6683) (6684) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.