Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139726 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6727) (6728) (6729) (6730) (6731) (6732) (6733) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
ladyrachy:

Thanks be to God sir,av been worried abt u both since u registered for July we didn't hear from u again. Am happy ur wife and baby are fine. Thanks for the BS and alerting us of the birth of ur baby,may God bless ,keep and protect her always.
mummy baby wink how's your gorgeous gorgeous. And hope you're recovering fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
MrHighSea:

We're expecting xy.
Other expectant Dads, how far errands na.

okay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brooke60(f): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Amakapritty:
Beautiful DECEMBER MAMAS!!

Hope we are all doing great and am sure by now we are beginning to get well from morning sickness

So far this are the mamas that has dropped there Edd and am sure soon we begin to know and drop the sex of our babies

1.NAME:Amakapvretty
EDD:dec 5th
SEX:

2.NAME:untavmedd
EDD:dec 6th
SEX:

3.NAME:tiffany.j
EDD:9th dec
SEX:

4.NAME:Giftdidd.y
EDD:dec 10th
SEX:

5.NAME:Be.llaluce
EDD:dec
SEX

Pls if u dropped ur name and I didnt include it,do well to put it down again
Tnkx
The lord is our strength

I have been dragged to join my team here. So, please register me. EDD is December 17. Scam said baby girl but we are yet to confirm again.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Team October

August Roll Call

Happy new month teamies. All glory to God for bringing us this far, may He continue to be with us until the end of this journey and may it end in praise for us and every pregnant woman on this thread.

Only two months to go! Try to complete or start your baby shopping soon. If you have found LO's gender, kindly let me know so I can update it.
#Teamquickdelivery
# Teamsupernaturaldelivery

Name... EDD..... SEX...

1. Ihavethingstodo... 22/10/22 ........... Unknown

2. Cinderellashoes............ 24/10/22..... XY (Boy)

3. Aderebecca................ 20/10/22.... Unknown

4. Blessedmum............... 31/10/22..... XY (Boy)

5. Tgirltemmy..................... 4/10/22...... XX (Girl)

6. Bloomingbud...... 26/10/22..... XX.......(Girl)

7. MercyMercy...... 1/10/22......... Team Surprise

8. Sugarcoatted........ 29/10/22.............. Unknown

9. AmNuhRegular (twins) 31/10/22..... XX and XY (Girl and Boy)

10. omah1....................... 15/10/22.......Team Surprise

11. Omobithousand ............ 17/10/22 Unknown

12. tikkykay ......... 26/10/22.......... XX (girl)

13. Chili89 ............ 12/10/22......... XY (Boy)

Happy New Month Cappo! And Teamies...
Thank you for holding it down, we are almost at the finish line cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nmamez(f): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
BS
I got married in Nov 2021, got pregnant the same month without knowing ,that I had to take antibiotics when a surgery I did got infected.
Ist trimester was not fair to me that anybody that saw me would know that I was pregnant. I experienced morning sickness, vomiting, nausea, severe headache which prompted me to cut my hair low.
Second trimester was really a honeymoon for me. If I was asked to run then, sure I would lol...( very energetic). I experienced this till 35 weeks. Everything changed.
It was from 36 weeks that baby reminded me again that I was pregnant. I was really humbled, Couldn't take decisions on my own unless baby did.
At 40th week, that's exactly 27 july, I had a show in the Midnight. From that time till day break, no contraction. I rushed to the hospital cos I learnt that baby boys don't take time to come out, only for me to be told that my cervix had not started dilating and that my baby is in breech position after being told that my baby's position a week before that, is in good position Doctor now gave me two options, either to deliver through induction which is very risky cos baby is big or through cs. So finally I decided to go for the second option. It was really a fast but painful experience but seeing my prince charming alone makes me forget the pains.
Safe delivery to the remaining pregnant mamas and fruitfulness to the TTC mums.

Cappo ladyrachy I've submitted my BS.

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
omotolanibaby:
yes sometimes plus muscle pull.good to hear from you

Oga o. We will testify at the end. I am so hanging boot after this missionary journey. I have experienced a lot of things that were absent in my first pregnancy. I fainted in a public transport facility while returning home from work. Thank God for a sensitive driver. He was the one that poured water on me. He said he sensed I couldn't have slept off just like that. Help me thank God for my life, mamas.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bloomingbud:

This cramp thing has been my issue for some days now, it got so bad yesterday that I became worried but I guess its part of the package.

Sorry Mama. It's part of the package. We will survive and bring forth healthy children in safety.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hibiscuss:

Hello Everyone,

Our bundle of joy arrived on the 14th of July. Two weeks before the EDD.

I am grateful to God for the bundle of joy.

My advice to expectant da is to always find time to go to antenatal with their wife and doctor's appointment should not be missed for whatever reason. I am assuming what would have happened if we missed our appointment that week.

My little baby's name Kimberly. So y'all can call me Daddy Kim grin
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chicflick: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Good evening all.
I have some baby items I need to declutter from my house. E.g Chicco next to me bed 30k---slightly negotiable, walkers 4k, baby carrier 3500.
milk storage 75 pieces 3500. Fisher price playmat/gym brand new 5k used one 2k. Nursing cover 1k.

Location is Ikeja

1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Flourishing19:

Oga o. We will testify at the end. I am so hanging boot after this missionary journey. I have experienced a lot of things that were absent in my first pregnancy. I fainted in a public transport facility while returning home from work. Thank God for a sensitive driver. He was the one that poured water on me. He said he sensed I couldn't have slept off just like that. Help me thank God for my life, mamas.
heya so sorry about that.my tiredness is tired too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Flourishing19:

Chai,women we re really going through alot during pregnancy,this ur story just reminded me the day I fainted too in Nysc office in front of many Ajuwayas while wearing my own 7/7 grin..
How I fainted i dunno just na my waking up I know cos of plenty pouring of water..

See how ppl clustered around me,lol..

Thank God for your life ooo Mama,very soon na all will be a story..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Layormiii:
mummy baby wink how's your gorgeous gorgeous. And hope you're recovering fine
Mama I dey oo vigilante is so real woke by after 12am and slept by 3:55am baby kept me awake join the cs discomfort the wound is drying sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
omotolanibaby:
heya so sorry about that.my tiredness is tired too
Thank you, mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
shiller:

Chai,women we re really going through alot during pregnancy,this ur story just reminded me the day I fainted too in Nysc office in front of many Ajuwayas while wearing my own 7/7 grin..
How I fainted i dunno just na my waking up I know cos of plenty pouring of water..

See how ppl clustered around me,lol..

Thank God for your life ooo Mama,very soon na all will be a story..

The thing can be embarrassing... So many unsolicited advice. I can't wait for it to end well biko.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mmadimma(f): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
voucher:

Did it brighten you?

Not sure. But I didn't get so dark.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Team October

August Roll Call

Happy new month teamies. All glory to God for bringing us this far, may He continue to be with us until the end of this journey and may it end in praise for us and every pregnant woman on this thread.

Only two months to go! Try to complete or start your baby shopping soon. If you have found LO's gender, kindly let me know so I can update it.
#Teamquickdelivery

Name... EDD..... SEX...

Amen!!!
Present Cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Congratulations teamie dunpredictable! May your baby be all that you’ve prayed for!

Congratulations to the July Daddy also.

To all GTC Mothers, your testimony will not elude you this month in Jesus name!

Fellow Teamies, trust we’re good? Noticed most of us don’t respond to roll call.

Waistbead Joon, howdy?

May testimony fill our hearts and mouths!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brooke60(f): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Chicflick:
Good evening all.
I have some baby items I need to declutter from my house. E.g Chicco next to me bed, walkers, baby carrier etc. Dm me with your offer for any of the items.

Location is Ikeja
I think you should put price. It will help with negotiation.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Congratulations to every mama that has birthed their Los and to all waddling mamas, may God make it easy for us all.
To all ttc, it's closer than you think. The time is now. Congrats in advance.
My cappo @ omotolanibaby i answer present o. We are doing fine. Just praying for the days to run fast.
Happy new month all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Happy new month to us all strong and beautiful DECEMBER MAMAS!!
Make una no vex say I no update on time,been really busy

Hope we are all doing great

Oya make we answer our August roll call and update gender if we have checked them

NAME:Amakapretty
EDD:dec 5th
SEX:XY

NAME:untamedd
EDD:dec 6th
SEX:XY

NAME:tiffanyj
EDD:9th dec
SEX:

NAME:Giftdiddy
EDD:dec 10th
SEX:

NAME:Bellaluce
EDD:dec
SEX

NAME:Brooke60
EDDDec 17
SEX XX

Pls if u dropped ur name and I didnt include it,do well to put it down again
Tnkx
The lord is our strength

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
teebee22:
Congratulations to every mama that has birthed their Los and to all waddling mamas, may God make it easy for us all.
To all ttc, it's closer than you think. The time is now. Congrats in advance.
My cappo @ omotolanibaby i answer present o. We are doing fine. Just praying for the days to run fast.
Happy new month all
okay good to hear from you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
ladyrachy:

Mama I dey oo vigilante is so real woke by after 12am and slept by 3:55am baby kept me awake join the cs discomfort the wound is drying sha
12am is better nah grin my baby own is from 10pm till like 3am, and his dad will go to work that morning o, nah him I dey pity pass
I hope there is someone around helping you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hibiscuss:

Hello Everyone,

My wife's pregnancy journey has really taught me a lot.
A week before the baby arrival, my wife and i had gone to the hospital for the normal checks (we dont miss this once everyweek considering she is on Bondomet). When her vitals was check, they said her BP is 130/80 and she should be expecting baby anytime soon.

Few days later, i noticed my wife's leg was swelling but i thought it was just due to the pregnancy pressure. I calmed her down that all was fine. Our appointment was on wednesday but we missed it because i was engaged. But the second day, she dressed up to go lodge a complain about the swollen leg. When her vitals was taken. her BP has shot up to 180/120 (something that was 130/80 a week back). Test was conducted and the doctor said something about SPE (Severe Preeclampsia). I have read about this SPE before and i knew it was something dreadful. There and then, we were faced with either induced labor or CS.

We opted for CS on the spot and it was carried out. I was in the theater with her all through and the surgeon said we made the right decision because if she had opted for induced labor, the baby might not have made it. When the baby was brought out, she wasn't breathing well. They said she has respiratory distress and was placed on oxygen for 5 days. All in all, mother was fine and baby is now hale and healthy.

I must mentioned that what helped with our quick decision was that me and my wife had discussed the idea of having elective CS before that day. So the decision was easy to take.

My advice to expectant da is to always find time to go to antenatal with their wife and doctor's appointment should not be missed for whatever reason. I am assuming what would have happened if we missed our appointment that week.

Congrats Daddy Kim on the birth of your angel.. She'll always be a source of joy to your household in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
MorningStar233:

Vigilante no be here o,my bobo is just doing me hide and seek..he started sleeping well at week 6 only to resume "all night" at week 8, it has not been funny..and I will resume work this month.. Amen to your prayers.thanks for always checking on us
Vigilante is a real business oo.. Though my baby sleeps at night, she just sucks and continues her sleep but I do feel it oo.. All in all, we thank God for the privilege of motherhood and pray it reaches everyone who is waiting to experience it..

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omobithousand(f): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Team October

August Roll Call

#Teamquickdelivery

Name... EDD..... SEX...

Please I'm team October 4 sex still unknown

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Omobithousand:

Please I'm team October 4 sex still unknown
Okay noted

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
TEAM NOVEMBER JULY ROLL CALL

We are grateful oh Lord, We are grateful oh Lord for all you have done for us, we are grateful oh Lord.

The Lord has done so much for us, he brought us this far and will surely see us through to the final end where we will hear the voice of the mother and the cry of the baby. We can't thank you enough Most high

NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 2..........XX(team pink)
2. Voucher.............Nov19..........XX(team pink)
3. Awesomejah......Nov24.........Unknown
4. Opsycal...............Nov18.........Unknown
5. Haafiness
6. Mmadimma.........Nov17.......XY(team blue)
7. Missviva..............Nov12......XY(team blue)
8. desaie............... Nov17.......Unknown
9. HopefulBee......Nov21......Unknown
10. Onyi4classic.....Nov13.....Unknown
11. Brownsmoothie....Nov15.....XY(team blue)
12. Stenvee................9.Nov19....XX(team Pink)

Oya now team no loss ,we are getting closer to meeting our LO's
#TeamNovemberForEasyDelivery#
#TeamNoLoss#
Present cappo. I am doing great. God is faithful.
Small small we are getting close.
Thanks for checking on us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Layormiii:
12am is better nah grin my baby own is from 10pm till like 3am, and his dad will go to work that morning o, nah him I dey pity pass
I hope there is someone around helping you
Is just me and the daddy oo,MIL have japa.my mum is coming tomoro sha at least I go rest small no be plenty ooo. My neighbor has been the one cooking, bathing baby and Washing our cloths or else my eye for see something
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Omakraid:

Vigilante is a real business oo.. Though my baby sleeps at night, she just sucks and continues her sleep but I do feel it oo.. All in all, we thank God for the privilege of motherhood and pray it reaches everyone who is waiting to experience it..

Amen oooo, Amen..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2022
Hibiscuss:

Hello Everyone,

A week before the baby arrival, my wife and i had gone to the hospital for the normal checks (we dont miss this once everyweek considering she is on Bondomet). When her vitals was check, they said her BP is 130/80 and she should be expecting baby anytime soon.

Few days later, i noticed my wife's leg was swelling but i thought it was just due to the pregnancy pressure. I calmed her down that all was fine. Our appointment was on wednesday but we missed it because i was engaged. But the second day, she dressed up to go lodge a complain about the swollen leg. When her vitals was taken. her BP has shot up to 180/120 (something that was 130/80 a week back). Test was conducted and the doctor said something about SPE (Severe Preeclampsia). I have read about this SPE before and i knew it was something dreadful. There and then, we were faced with either induced labor or CS.

We opted for CS on the spot and it was carried out. I was in the theater with her all through and the surgeon said we made the right decision because if she had opted for induced labor, the baby might not have made it. When the baby was brought out, she wasn't breathing well. They said she has respiratory distress and was placed on oxygen for 5 days. All in all, mother was fine and baby is now hale and healthy.

I must mentioned that what helped with our quick decision was that me and my wife had discussed the idea of having elective CS before that day. So the decision was easy to take.

Congratulations to you and Momma , Daddy Kim. wink Thanks for sharing your story

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 5:56am On Aug 03, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Team October

August Roll Call

#Teamquickdelivery
#

Present ma'am, we are doing good except for back ache. I still haven't bought anything. Laziness wont let go to the market. But i will try this month sha. I cant keep postponing anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2022
Hibiscuss:

Hello Everyone,
.... All in all, mother is fine and baby is now hale and healthy.
Congrats Daddy Kim, thank you for your support and quick decision making, may the New one be a source of joy and blessings to you always.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6727) (6728) (6729) (6730) (6731) (6732) (6733) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.