Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200762 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6728) (6729) (6730) (6731) (6732) (6733) (6734) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2022
ladyrachy:

Is just me and the daddy oo, [/b]MIL have japa[b].my mum is coming tomoro sha at least I go rest small no be plenty ooo. My neighbor has been the one cooking, bathing baby and Washing our cloths or else my eye for see something
Laughing at the bolded.... Maybe she has other engagements grin.. I arranged for my mum to come over on the exact day my MIL was leaving ooo so I did not even feel it at all.. Since MIL told us when she'll leave, I just told my mum to arrange herself for that day oo...

Thank God for your neighbour, she's very nice and caring to do all that for you, God bless her

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Awesomejah:

Present cappo. I am doing great. God is faithful.
Small small we are getting close.
Thanks for checking on us.
Yes ooo we are almost at the finish line.... Oya mama give us LO sex let's update o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2022
Omakraid:

Laughing at the bolded.... Maybe she has other engagements grin.. I arranged for my mum to come over on the exact day my MIL was leaving ooo so I did not even feel it at all.. Since MIL told us when she'll leave, I just told my mum to arrange herself for that day oo...

Thank God for your neighbour, she's very nice and caring to do all that for you, God bless her
As in ehn God will bless her mightily for me she stayed with me all thru 3days of labour in the hospital leaving her kids at home. I and hubby plan on surprising her since she sells firewood,we will get a small truck of it for her thru her husband. MIL omugbo ended on the day we were discharged from the hospital,na my neighbor be my small mother. MIL haff enter road to sell her goodsgrin no call from her again oo. My own mum dey post post me till I vex for her ,my sis I just tire assuming no be cs I for send them. Everybody is not ready to be of help na to even come hospital help me chop the food pple pile up for table for me cos I cudnt eat much then. Its well sha

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2022
ladyrachy:

As in ehn God will bless her mightily for me she stayed with me all thru 3days of labour in the hospital leaving her kids at home. I and hubby plan on surprising her since she sells firewood,we will get a small truck of it for her thru her husband. MIL omugbo ended on the day we were discharged from the hospital,na my neighbor be my small mother. MIL haff enter road to sell her goodsgrin no call from her again oo. My own mum dey post post me till I vex for her ,my sis I just tire assuming no be cs I for send them. Everybody is not ready to be of help na to even come hospital help me chop the food pple pile up for table for me cos I cudnt eat much then. Its well sha
It is well my sister, it is really well... Your neighbour really deserves whatever surprise she gets, she's a mother indeed..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2022
Omakraid:

Exactly oooo, thank God for the kind neighbor o! Abj here no neighbor send you ooo! Except my next door neighbor that I’m kinda close to, others no send ya papa even if dem see ppl gather under canopy dey celebrate. Na u and your guest o!

Ehen mothers biko I have a question ooo, what’s your take on having both mother in law and your mother together for omugwo? Like they coming at the same time. Mother in law insists she must come despite she’s had several experience of omugwo. My mom on the other hand is cool with any decision I make but it’s her first experience and I want to do her that honor. Told her since mil says she’ll come as soon as the news gets to her like she does for all her children and coz in Yoruba land it’s her right, I told my mom she can come few days to the naming. I don’t know how long mil intend to stay though, but I’m thinking pe boya mom should stay for a month. Whenever mil leaves, she can return. Though no one can take care of me as my mother would but I don’t just want in-laws wahala abeg!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
dunpredictable:

Yes o my sister but Long story
chai I wish to hear the long story o. Whenever you're chanced ma. I've sent you a mail, please reply. Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hibiscuss:

Hello Everyone,

Our bundle of joy arrived on the 14th of July. Two weeks before the EDD.

My little baby's name Kimberly. So y'all can call me Daddy Kim grin
Awww Daddy Kim, this part sweet me pass cheesy
Congratulations to you sir. I like it when men get so involved in this pregnancy journey.
I'm happy for you sir. I just hope my own baby comes two weeks before EDD too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
sugarcoatted:

Present ma'am, we are doing good except for back ache. I still haven't bought anything. Laziness wont let go to the market. But i will try this month sha. I cant keep postponing anymore.

Same here o teamie, I must shop and arrange this month we will jam one of these day in M&C. Hope you are doing fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
AbleGodDidIt:
Exactly oooo, thank God for the kind neighbor o! Abj here no neighbor send you ooo! Except my next door!

If you have space and you are ok with both of them around they can both come so your mum can take care of you and mil will face baby, your mum really needs it because it's her first experience as a grandma. Personally I already told my mum to wait until mil goes back to base because I dont like full house.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Team October

August Roll Call

Happy new month teamies. All glory to God for bringing us this far, may He continue to be with us until the end of this journey and may it end in praise for us and every pregnant woman on this thread.

Only two months to go! Try to complete or start your baby shopping soon. If you have found LO's gender, kindly let me know so I can update it.
#Teamquickdelivery
# Teamsupernaturaldelivery

Name... EDD..... SEX...

1. Ihavethingsto.do... 22/10/22 ........... Unknown

2. Cinderella.shoes............ 24/10/22..... XY (Boy)

3. Adereb.ecca................ 20/10/22.... Unknown

4. Blesse.dmum............... 31/10/22..... XY (Boy)

5. Tgirlt.emmy..................... 4/10/22...... XX (Girl)

6. Bloo.mingbud...... 26/10/22..... XX.......(Girl)

7. Mercy.Mercy...... 1/10/22......... Team Surprise

8. Sugarc.oatted........ 29/10/22.............. Unknown

9. AmNuh.Regular (twins) 31/10/22..... XX and XY (Girl and Boy)

10. oma.h1....................... 15/10/22.......Team Surprise

11. Omobith.ousand ............ 4/10/22 Unknown

12. tikk.ykay ......... 26/10/22.......... XX (girl)

13. Chili.89 ............ 12/10/22......... XY (Boy)

Cappo I'm present and pushing. We will complete shopping this month.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
AbleGodDidIt:
Exactly oooo, thank God for the kind neighbor o! Abj here no neighbor send you ooo! Except my next door neighbor that I’m kinda close to, others no send ya papa even if dem see ppl gather under canopy dey celebrate. Na u and your guest o!

Ehen mothers biko I have a question ooo, what’s your take on having both mother in law and your mother together for omugwo? Like they coming at the same time. Mother in law insists she must come despite she’s had several experience of omugwo. My mom on the other hand is cool with any decision I make but it’s her first experience and I want to do her that honor. Told her since mil says she’ll come as soon as the news gets to her like she does for all her children and coz in Yoruba land it’s her right, I told my mom she can come few days to the naming. I don’t know how long mil intend to stay though, but I’m thinking pe boya mom should stay for a month. Whenever mil leaves, she can return. Though no one can take care of me as my mother would but I don’t just want in-laws wahala abeg!
A friend of mine had hers with both mums around... If you have enough space, you can accommodate them both Or your mum can come days to the naming, watch the way your MIL does the gbogbotigbo, go back and come fully prepared... The disadvantage to the above for me is that the interval of their leaving your place won't be so long compared to when one mum comes, stays like 2 months, leaves and the other mum comes and stays another 2 months, na enjoyment brekete cheesy
When my MIL was around hubby was find of making videos while she bathing our baby but I didn't bother cos my mum was coming.. Had it been my mum was not coming ni, na me go dey do the video myself grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Belovedbaby: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Good afternoon mum's
I am 9weeks pregnant and I have not been eating, anything I eat I do vomit and I am scared,hope it won't affect my baby cus someone told me if I dont eat that my baby won't grow.I have suffered for this baby and please mums I need help on what to do,I have tried everything possible to eat but it's not working.I don't want to loose my baby I need help asap on what to do

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bloomingbud:

Same here o teamie, I must shop and arrange this month we will jam one of these day in M&C. Hope you are doing fine.

You finally changed. Thats nice.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Belovedbaby:
Good afternoon mum's
I am 9weeks pregnant and I have not been eating, anything I eat I do vomit and I am scared,hope it won't affect my baby cus someone told me if I dont eat that my baby won't grow.I have suffered for this baby and please mums I need help on what to do,I have tried everything possible to eat but it's not working.I don't want to loose my baby I need help asap on what to do

Its all because of the morning sickness,some person's own can be severe,nothing will happen to your baby just try and be eating even if its bit by bit,if its fruits that can go down u eat them..

During those days if i drink water after eating i will end up vomiting everytn
Sometimes chill small after eating before u drink water or vice versa..just try and know how it will work for you..

Hopefully by 12th week it will reduce..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Belovedbaby:
Good afternoon mum's

Awww, so sorry mamaa kissYou won’t lose your baby.. Try and find something your body will accept, even if it’s tea and biscuit.. don’t worry, this phase will soon be over
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
AbleGodDidIt:
Exactly oooo, thank God for the kind neighbor

Women and their wahala, I won’t keep my mil and my mom in my house at the same time.. your mom can come when your mil goes so they don’t clash please but if you feel they won’t, then let them both come same time.. In igbo land, the woman’s mom comes for omugwo but her mil can come later if she wishes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Belovedbaby: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
shiller:

Its all because of the morning sickness,some person's own can be severe,nothing will happen to your baby just try and be eating even if its bit by bit,if its fruits that can go down u eat them..

During those days if i drink water after eating i will end up vomiting everytn
Sometimes chill small after eating before u drink water or vice versa..just try and know how it will work for you..

Hopefully by 12th week it will reduce..
Thanks so much mum
Much love maam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Belovedbaby: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
voucher:

Awww, so sorry mamaa kissYou won’t lose your baby.. Try and find something your body will accept, even if it’s tea and biscuit.. don’t worry, this phase will soon be over
Thanks so much mum
Mum love maam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Yes ooo, officially 27weeks today... Am just xoxo happy, 3rd trimester here I come. Chai hips and pubic bone pain Dey treat my Bleep up. But I know it's just a matter of time

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Yes ooo, officially 27weeks today... Am just xoxo happy, 3rd trimester here I come. Chai hips and pubic bone pain Dey treat my Bleep up. But I know it's just a matter of time

Congratulations cappo, before you know it now you will drop BA grin
I’m experiencing pubic bone pains too, it will end in praise for us all..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
I have a quick question please.
Can someone be in labor without knowing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
voucher:

Congratulations cappo, before you know it now you will drop BA grin
I’m experiencing pubic bone pains too, it will end in praise for us all..
sorry abt the pain teamie, yes we will all drop our BAs and BS in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thank you all for your input as touching mom/mil omugwo visit. I’ll use this first time experience to plan my subsequent ones God helping me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
StarryV:

Experienced mommas, make una shook mouth oo!

I’ve heard so before mostly when your labor is painless.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
StarryV:
AbleGodDidIt:

Experienced mommas, make una shook mouth oo!

I’ve heard so before mostly when your labor is painless.
Yes u can I think its called silent labour. I was dilating without pain just my normal contraction's like braxton hick,it was when dey used that hot drip stuff I started feeling painful contractions. I was sleeping on and off while dilating I mostly felt like this till I reached 7cm.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 1:39am On Aug 04, 2022
My January/ New year Mamas.

TEAM NEW YEAR BLESSINGS.
Team God will make it easy for us all.

Oya I don drop roll call.. Answer ya guy name..

Please those that are with us and haven't registered join the moving train make we no leave una behind ooo.

If I omit yours, no vex please tag me to it again

1. Joyful. . . . . . . . . . Jan 2. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . XY
2. ifyonline . . . . . . . . Jan 6......,....................XY
3. AuntyLLAI................Jan 7...................Unknown
4. Goldie50............... . Jan 16.................Unknown
5.ABG2222................. Jan 19................ Unknown
6. Oluwasemiloba....... Jan 25...............Unknown

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 4:10am On Aug 04, 2022
BS BS BS

We had no plans to get pregnant last year, so i went for the 3months injection FP, i forgot to renew it when it was due, then i eventually renewed the injection after the due date in November.. in December i fell ill and treated Malaria, after finishing the dose i was still sick so i told DH to pls get me a test strip.. it came out positive after a repeated test was done. I was scared... Firstly because of the FP injection i took in November, 2ndly because of the malaria meds i took... So i started praying to God to pls keep my baby safe for me against all odds.
I went for a scan in Feb and scan showed baby was fine , i was very happy.

In march, i went to use the rest room and what i saw was blood, my heart skipped, i called DH, and he was scared as well, seeing blood was totally nee to us as I've never experienced it in my previous pregnancies. We hurried to thr hospital that evening and the Dr tried to educate us on what it meant, honestly his explanations made me more scared as he said its possible that i may be having a threatened miscarriage...ah, i started praying. He sha said let him check if my cervix was closed, after taking me through a procedure i detest alot, he said it was closed.
I was asked to run a scan the next day to confirm cox he said i may have low lying placenta or so...

Next day i went for scan, and the sonographer told me my pregnancy was 4 weeks below the first scan I did...(another confusion) ...i told him its not possible, showed him the first scan which i did in same hospital, he insisted his calculations were accurate, i showed the scan to the Dr, the Dr then recommended that i did a scan outside the hospital, he recommended Eco scan for me. I went same day, did the scan and it tallied with the one i did that day in the hospital, with my latest scan, it showed that the first scan was wrong and misleading....hmmmm

I was placed on bedrest for weeks due to the low lying placenta, i was still spotting , i sha listened to my dr and rested , then in April the spotting stopped, i was very happy

Fast forward to 35th week, the placenta position remained unchanged and baby was breeched. The Dr told me during my Anc that if ut didn't change by the 36th week, i should prepare for another cs ...i was trusting to attempt vjay delivery afte my first cs in 2019 so i prayed for baby to change position and the placenta too. Luckily by thr the 36th week both positions changed, and i was happy that truly God wants me to try vjay delivery.

Fast forward to the 38th week, nothing happened, i told my hubby i was tired , he asked if i want to opt for an elective Cs i told him yes, already the Drs said if baby is up to 3.5kg its direct Cs.
Another reason i opted for it was the fact that my Edd was unsure

On the 19th of July I was booked for an elective cs and on the 20th my princess was successfully delivered weighing 3.2kg.

In all I'm thankful to God safe delivery granted to me and my July 2022

I wish all August and infact all pregnant momas on this platform a safe delivery.
Baby dust to all those trusting God for their own blessing

My cappo, i don drop my BS o, better late than never o

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2022
Hibiscuss:

Hello Everyone,

Our bundle of joy arrived on the 14th of July. Two weeks before the EDD.

I am grateful to God for the bundle of joy.

My little baby's name Kimberly. So y'all can call me Daddy Kim grin
Congratulations and welcome to baby Kim. Tell her she is my birthday mate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2022
Thread cuties today

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mismore(f): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2022
Good morning mama's
I've been following this page for a while now.
I want to join/register officially today finally.
My Edd in my last scan was 31st October
Sex still unknown

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oluwasemiloba(f): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2022
ifyonline:
My January/ New year Mamas.

TEAM NEW YEAR BLESSINGS.
Team God will make it easy for us all.

Oya I don drop roll call.. Answer ya guy name..

Please those that are with us and haven't registered join the moving train make we no leave una behind ooo.

If I omit yours, no vex please tag me to it again

1. ifyonline Jan 6. Unknown
2. ABG2222. Jan 19. Unknown
3. Oluwasemiloba. Jan 25. Unknown
4. Goldie50. Jan 16th Unknown

Present ma, e be like say myself and this little human being are understanding each other better these days cheesy, I eat better now and I feel much better than previous weeks, me just entered 15 weeks yesterday o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2022
peggygee:
BS BS BS

In all I'm thankful to God safe delivery granted to me and my July 2022

I wish all August and infact all pregnant momas on this platform a safe delivery.
Baby dust to all those trusting God for their own blessing

My cappo, i don drop my BS o, better late than never o
Congratulations to you.... Thank God for everything

(1) (2) (3) ... (6728) (6729) (6730) (6731) (6732) (6733) (6734) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.