Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8202254 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6729) (6730) (6731) (6732) (6733) (6734) (6735) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2022
Halcyon123:
Thread cuties today
Beautiful Grace... God bless and keep you Cutie..
How have you been Momma G?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2022
mismore:
Good morning mama's
I've been following this page for a while now.
I want to join/register officially today finally.
My Edd in my last scan was 31st October
Sex still unknown
You are welcome to the team cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2022
Omakraid:
Beautiful Grace... God bless and keep you Cuti8e..
How have you been Momma G?
Maman, I dey oh? How una dey,how is our baby doing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mismore(f): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2022
cinderellashoes:

You are welcome to the team cheesy grin
Thank you grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2022
mismore:

Thank you grin
You are welcome grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Halcyon123:

Maman, I dey oh? How una dey,how is our baby doing
We are good ma, thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Present Ma! Me I just dey calculate time like this. October na third trimester. I don dey eye that month already. Being pregnant with a toddler is not funny at all. I don learn my lesson cheesy. I'm actively searching for a house help right now.
Asides the bloating and tiredness, I dey okay. God will see us through.

How you dey, cappo?
#TeamNewYearBlessings kiss

ifyonline:
My January/ New year Mamas.

TEAM NEW YEAR BLESSINGS.
Team God will make it easy for us all.

Oya I don drop roll call.. Answer ya guy name..

Please those that are with us and haven't registered join the moving train make we no leave una behind ooo.

If I omit yours, no vex please tag me to it again

1. ifyonline Jan 6. Unknown
2. ABG2222. Jan 19. Unknown
3. Oluwasemiloba. Jan 25. Unknown
4. Goldie50. Jan 16th Unknown

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Una well done oooo...

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mirob(f): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
Good evening mamas, I am a silent member and I have learnt a lot, thanks all.
Please can any one recommend a good and affordable hospital in Surulere where I can register for antenatal, from my LMP I will be 8 weeks by Monday and I want to go for scan for the first time and I am really scared so I need a good hospital.
Thanks all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
The saying "sleep when baby sleeps" pls is it working for anyone. Cos whenever I try to lay down on the bed my baby will just wake up and start fussing about.I have kukuma resign myself to till when she will outgrown this stage.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
ladyrachy:
The saying "sleep when baby sleeps" pls is it working for anyone. Cos whenever I try to lay down on the bed my baby will just wake up and start fussing about.I have kukuma resign myself to till when she will outgrown this stage.

It worked for me during my first baby. Just make sure your little one is bathed in the morning and prepared for the day. Once you do so, do same to yourself too then put to breast. Your mind is already tired so once your LO sleeps, don't move from the bed. Either lay him/her down a distance from yourself or in the cot, lay there on the bed, tell people to avoid trooping in and out of the room, switch off your phone if you have to. Sleep must come cos your body is already tired. People around you also have to assist make it happen.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Same here, I eat better but my weight no wan gree increase oo. It's giving me concern. My weight through out the FT was 64.7 but I checked at home yesterday was 63kg..i no even understand, well I have another appointment for my next scan next week the sex scan . Let me go with hospital weight maybe my weighing scale get battery problem.lol

I also had one mad headache for two days straight last week with fever and vomitted. When I was happy I had pass that stage. Thank God everything is fine now because na that food aversions and vommitin I no just want again.

Good you feeling better

Oluwasemiloba:

Present ma, e be like say myself and this little human being are understanding each other better these days cheesy, I eat better now and I feel much better than previous weeks, me just entered 15 weeks yesterday o embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Amenn..

I am doing good. Glad we are all doing fine.

Na everyday I dey look my belle dey wonder when e go big. Lol...
I don't even look it at all.

As for Tiredness, I dun take am as part of the blessings sotey the thing dun dey turn laziness, I just dey allow DH do most of house chores and cooking. E even dun talk am this morning self say when the tiredness and weakness go stop. I dun �.

May God see us through

Goldie50:
Present Ma! Me I just dey calculate time like this. October na third trimester. I don dey eye that month already. Being pregnant with a toddler is not funny at all. I don learn my lesson cheesy. I'm actively searching for a house help right now.
Asides the bloating and tiredness, I dey okay. God will see us through.

How you dey, cappo?
#TeamNewYearBlessings kiss

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzyrims: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
mirob:
Good evening mamas, I am a silent member and I have learnt a lot, thanks all.
Please can any one recommend a good and affordable hospital in Surulere where I can register for antenatal, from my LMP I will be 8 weeks by Monday and I want to go for scan for the first time and I am really scared so I need a good hospital.
Thanks all.

You can try havannah. It’s a good hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fortunes01: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
suzzyrims:

You can try havannah. It’s a good hospital

Havana is expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
ladyrachy:

Nope.... Absolutely not working for me, she hardly sleeps... And when she does she doesn't sleep deep, she wakes up to cry at any slight movement or when you put her in bed...
Thank God for my mum.. Baby sleeps with her at night (I express for them) while I stay with her during the day when she's at work.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
mismore:
Good morning mama's
I've been following this page for a while now.
I want to join/register officially today finally.
My Edd in my last scan was 31st October
Sex still unknown
Welcome teamie, when was your LMP? This ll help you with accurate calculations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
Good evening mamas, I intend to change my surname to my husband's name. Does anyone has NIN contact at the LGA that can be referred. I live at Aboru Iyana Ipaja.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mismore(f): 12:03am On Aug 05, 2022
Blessedmum:

Welcome teamie, when was your LMP? This ll help you with accurate calculations.

Thank you ma'am
It was January 26th
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 12:27am On Aug 05, 2022
Hmmm i though i was the only one, bith night and day is almost the same thing for me, it is well

kiss
ladyrachy:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 3:19am On Aug 05, 2022
novia22:

It worked for me during my first baby. Just make sure your little one is bathed in the morning and prepared for the day. Once you do so, do same to yourself too then put to breast. Your mind is already tired so once your LO sleeps, don't move from the bed. Either lay him/her down a distance from yourself or in the cot, lay there on the bed, tell people to avoid trooping in and out of the room, switch off your phone if you have to. Sleep must come cos your body is already tired. People around you also have to assist make it happen.
Av tried that oo,like she smells her food factory on me I don't know how she figures out am on the bed close to her baby cot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 3:20am On Aug 05, 2022
peggygee:
Hmmm i though i was the only one, bith night and day is almost the same thing for me, it is well

kiss
As in ehn today she woke up,kept sucking and refused to sleep when I lay her down
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 3:22am On Aug 05, 2022
StephOkemini:

Nope.... Absolutely not working for me, she hardly sleeps... And when she does she doesn't sleep deep, she wakes up to cry at any slight movement or when you put her in bed...
Thank God for my mum.. Baby sleeps with her at night (I express for them) while I stay with her during the day when she's at work.
Good for u mama,my mum will say come and breastfeed her like she's not full already. The baby just dey wake up at any slight sound. BT once she sucks,hmmm no more crying
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:12am On Aug 05, 2022
Tgirltemmy:
Good evening mamas, I intend to change my surname to my husband's name. Does anyone has NIN contact at the LGA that can be referred. I live at Aboru Iyana Ipaja.
In 2019, some guy helped me with this but he asked me to do a change of name in the newspaper first and I paid 3k for it. Then when I did NIN, I showed them the newspaper clipping and court marriage certificate (you can show them one) and they will allow you. Secondly, at the time, I paid a lady at Ikotun NIn center 1k to help me put my name down on the form because of the queue. I still have their contacts. But I have no direct contact with an official.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:23am On Aug 05, 2022
Tgirltemmy:
Get a newspaper change of name done,go to you bank with it and update your bvn...
That's all you need..
Your BVN is rated higer than NiN...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 5:32am On Aug 05, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:

Get a newspaper change of name done,go to you bank with it and update your bvn...
That's all you need..
Your BVN is rated higer than NiN...

Bank wont update bvn without a valid idcard that carries the new name. I am in same boat with her. I have newspaper publication and affidavit but the bank said i still need a valid idcard with the new name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:41am On Aug 05, 2022
sugarcoatted:

Bank wont update bvn without a valid idcard that carries the new name. I am in same boat with her. I have newspaper publication and affidavit but the bank said i still need a valid idcard with the new name.

The customer service officer you met might probably be very tired or having a long day,when my wife did hers we went with her I'd card bearing her father's name,along with marriage certificate, newspaper report and affidavit,she submitted all and within 48hrs her bvn was update free of charge..
I'm also in the sector too...that's how it should be!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 6:10am On Aug 05, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:

The customer service officer you met might probably be very tired or having a long day,when my wife did hers we went with her I'd card bearing her father's name,along with marriage certificate, newspaper report and affidavit,she submitted all and within 48hrs her bvn was update free of charge..

I met different people as i visited different branches, i also called customer service too, same story. I guess it depends on the bank it was done. I just gave up and registered for pvc with the new name, so i can use it when its out. I did affidavit and newpaper publication since last year
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 6:41am On Aug 05, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:

This doesn't work again, you need a valid iD that bears the new name you wish to be identified with, before any change on your bvn can be effected.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:47am On Aug 05, 2022
sugarcoatted:

I met different people as i visited different branches, i also called customer service too, same story. I guess it depends on the bank it was done. I just gave up and registered for pvc with the new name, so i can use it when its out. I did affidavit and newpaper publication since last year

Do you have a marriage certificate...that should suffice as an id card...

Marriage certificate from the registry??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2022
Tgirltemmy:

I have a contact that did mine but he is at Alausa, he changed mine for me earlier this year.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6729) (6730) (6731) (6732) (6733) (6734) (6735) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.