Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149825 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6730) (6731) (6732) (6733) (6734) (6735) (6736) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:

The customer service officer you met might probably be very tired or having a long day,when my wife did hers we went with her I'd card bearing her father's name,along with marriage certificate, newspaper report and affidavit,she submitted all and within 48hrs her bvn was update free of charge..
I'm also in the sector too...that's how it should be!

I doubt if it still works this way, you must have a valid ID with your new name before anything can be updated.

Surname change on NIN is not hard, I paid 5k and it was effected in 3 days.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:

Get a newspaper change of name done,go to you bank with it and update your bvn...
That's all you need..
Your BVN is rated higer than NiN...
Pls stop misleading people

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mirob(f): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2022
suzzyrims:

You can try havannah. It’s a good hospital

Thanks mama but Havannah is expensive, please I need an affordable one, pls more recommendations.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2022
Experienced mums who have already delivered their LOs especially those that had Viginal Delivery. Did any of you practice Perineal Massage? What's it's usefulness and effectiveness? Any review?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Pls who knw abt this multivitamin, can a breastfeeding mother use it? Google is not giving me better response

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:

Do you have a marriage certificate...that should suffice as an id card...

Marriage certificate from the registry??

Yes i have marriage certificate from ikoyi registry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bunny19:
Pls stop misleading people
Sorry...just sharing my experience,I don't think that's enough for this statement..

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bodefunme01: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Are you pregnant already?!are you scared because of infertility, fibroid whatever,is it because of pain,vomiting,restless and so on am here to tell you that there is a solution to all this which is free child birth control.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bloomingbud:

I have a contact that did mine but he is at Alausa, he changed mine for me earlier this year.

Kindly share the contact with me. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Good day beautiful people.I sleep very well overnight but I'm always feeling sleepy during the day. I'm will be 8 weeks tomorrow. please does it have anything to do with pcv ? I didn't experience all these tiredness during my first child's pregnancy. it's only folic acid I'm taking daily for now. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tgirltemmy:

Kindly share the contact with me. Thank you

Dm please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omobola121(f): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Happy to be back though unplanned. Team September (29th)

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
deeem:
Good day beautiful people.I sleep very well overnight but I'm always feeling sleepy during the day. I'm will be 8 weeks tomorrow. please does it have anything to do with pcv ? I didn't experience all these tiredness during my first child's pregnancy. it's only folic acid I'm taking daily for now. Thank you

It's believed that each pregnancy is different. Day time sleep in the early weeks is normal and I doubt if it has anything to do with your PCV. It's just the body working and adjusting to its new found task. There is also nothing wrong with checking your PCV just to stay healthy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
novia22:

It's believed that each pregnancy is different. Day time sleep in the early weeks is normal and I doubt if it has anything to do with your PCV. It's just the body working and adjusting to its new found task. There is also nothing wrong with checking your PCV just to stay healthy.
thank you very much, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bloomingbud:

Dm please.

Done
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omah1(f): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
sugarcoatted:

Bank wont update bvn without a valid idcard that carries the new name. I am in same boat with her. I have newspaper publication and affidavit but the bank said i still need a valid idcard with the new name.

I used Drivers license to update my BVN.
If your BVN doesn't bear your new name, your NIN may not be updated.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Omobola121:

You're welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
StarryV:
Experienced mums who have already delivered their LOs especially those that had Viginal Delivery. Did any of you practice Perineal Massage? What's it's usefulness and effectiveness? Any review?

Pls Mama's I need answers to the above too ooo not only StarryV.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 4:49am On Aug 06, 2022
Yes, I did Perineal Massage for my first pregnancy. I saw the practice on YouTube. They said it prevents vaginal tears during delivery. Eventually, I didn't have any tears at all. But, I strongly feel it was because my baby was small (2.8kg). You can try the perineal massage sha. No harm in trying. I'll do it again, with kegel.

novia22:

Pls Mama's I need answers to the above too ooo not only StarryV.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 5:52am On Aug 06, 2022
Omobola121:

welcome to the team
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 5:52am On Aug 06, 2022
WHAT IS FULL TERM PREGNANCY?
Pregnancy usually lasts about 40 weeks from the first day of your last menstrual period to your due date.

A full-term pregnancy lasts between 39 weeks, 0 days and 40 weeks, 6 days. This is 1 week before your due date to 1 week after your due date.

Every week of pregnancy counts for your baby’s health. For example, your baby’s brain and lungs are still developing in the last weeks of pregnancy.

Pregnancy usually lasts about 40 weeks (280 days) from the first day of your last menstrual period (also called LMP) to your due date. Your due date is the date that your provider thinks you will have your baby.

Babies born full term have the best chance of being healthy, compared with babies born earlier or later.

ACOG and SMFM use these definitions to describe term pregnancies:

�Early term: Your baby is born between 37 weeks, 0 days and 38 weeks, 6 days.
�Full term: Your baby is born between 39 weeks, 0 days and 40 weeks, 6 days.
�Late term: Your baby is born between 41 weeks, 0 days and 41 weeks, 6 days.
�Postterm: Your baby is born after 42 weeks, 0 days.

*How was the length of pregnancy defined in the past?*

In the past, a pregnancy that lasted anywhere between 37 to 42 weeks was called a term pregnancy. Health care providers once thought this 5-week period was a safe time for most babies to be born. In 2013, ACOG and SMFM updated the definitions for term pregnancies because research shows that every week of pregnancy counts for the health of your baby. Lots of important things happen to your baby in the last few weeks of pregnancy. For example, your baby's brain and lungs are still developing. Being pregnant for at least 39 weeks gives your baby’s body the time it needs to grow and develop.

These definitions can help more babies be born healthy by helping to prevent births that are being scheduled a little early for non-medical reasons. If your pregnancy is healthy, wait for labor to begin on its own.

Dr Esther Oluwadeyi

Reference: Marchofdimes. org

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Belovedbaby: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2022
deeem:
Ma,it seems we are both March mama but according to my lmp I am 9weeks 2days but according to me I am 7weeks 2days,I went for scan at about 7weeks(5weeks) only gestational sac was seen I want to confirm if you have done your ultrasound cus I am worried
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2022
Omo let me rant small....
I can hardly get any good sleep at night these days. The discomfort is on another level. Turning is something else abi getting up to pee. Around 5am, my waist started doing me somehow. Heatwaves on my left side and leg only. Does contraction happen on one side of the body? Hmmm Baba God has the hour come? I rushed and took my bath ooo, bathed my lil Daughter, my hospital bags have been packed for God knows how long but something inside me kept telling me this baby isn't coming today....
Na so the heat wave just turn to muscle pull..O boy! I screamed. Hubby came into the room where I was thinking baby has landed and met me holding one leg up and hitting it....Omo na so the guy join me oo till it stopped. The leg is just doing me as if it's not my own again. To walk is a problem plus pelvic pain cos I can feel my baby's head down down there.
Pls bear with me....it's only someone wearing my shoes that understands hence my rant here....
Thank you Mamas

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2022
novia22:
Omo let me rant small....
I can hardly get any good sleep at night these days. The discomfort is on another level. Turning is something else abi getting up to pee. Around 5am, my waist started doing me somehow. Heatwaves on my left side and leg only. Does contraction happen on one side of the body? Hmmm Baba God has the hour come? I rushed and took my bath ooo, bathed my lil Daughter, my hospital bags have been packed for God knows how long but something inside me kept telling me this baby isn't coming today....
Na so the heat wave just turn to muscle pull..O boy! I screamed. Hubby came into the room where I was thinking baby has landed and met me holding one leg up and hitting it....Omo na so the guy join me oo till it stopped. The leg is just doing me as if it's not my own again. To walk is a problem plus pelvic pain cos I can feel my baby's head down down there.
Pls bear with me....it's only someone wearing my shoes that understands hence my rant here....
Thank you Mamas
sorry about that mama,it just a matter of time.i experience muscle pull here too especially when am sleeping and about to change position from right to left ,I complained to my Dr ,he recommended calcium carbonate for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2022
omotolanibaby:
sorry about that mama,it just a matter of time.i experience muscle pull here too especially when am sleeping and about to change position from right to left ,I complained to my Dr ,he recommended calcium carbonate for me.

Thanks dearie....but right now, I no go tell Dr anything oo...I'm due any day now...No power to drink medicine biko. I will be dragging the leg with me whenever I want to walk till baby shows...
If muscle pull shows up again, we knack it away.... grin

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
I'm tired of peeping. where is November cappo? abeg come and register me. November refused to come. I rep 18 and 21

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrHighSea: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=novia22 post=115433594][/quote]
Wifey is also experiencing the nightly muscle pull. Anyday, I sleep well, I receive query.

In the market right now.
Errand duties contd.

That boy better look like me.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Belovedbaby:
Ma,it seems we are both March mama but according to my lmp I am 9weeks 2days but according to me I am 7weeks 2days,I went for scan at about 7weeks(5weeks) only gestational sac was seen I want to confirm if you have done your ultrasound cus I am worried
. I've not done any scan honestly.But I would advise you worry not.My first child's 7 weeks scan then had no fetal pole just gestational sac seen then and I had a smooth pregnancy and delivery. I'm planning to go for scan at 12 weeks Sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
callola:
I'm tired of peeping. where is November cappo? abeg come and register me. November refused to come. I rep 18 and 21
U are welcome mama, Team November mama's our teamie Don land o, let's give her a warm welcome... Mama let's no LO sex so we can update

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by labasulla(f): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hello mamas

Please has anyone used SOLID ROCK HOSPITAL Ojodu?

I want to change my hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
labasulla:
Hello mamas

Please has anyone used SOLID ROCK HOSPITAL Ojodu?

I want to change my hospital.

Presently using Solid rock but I've requested for change of hospital, I just dont like the way they do, my next antenatal is next friday dont know if I'll go or not. But i have colleagues that have used it.
From my side no personal review of any good or bad I no just gbadun them.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
MrHighSea:

Wifey is also experiencing the nightly muscle pull. Anyday, I sleep well, I receive query.

In the market right now.
Errand duties contd.

That boy better look like me.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6730) (6731) (6732) (6733) (6734) (6735) (6736) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.